Siren and ilovemydog

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Siren and ilovemydog

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Ashlynn Lenora Ryder is a female vampire who serves as a bounty hunter under the government who has kept her vampirism a secret among the human race. She takes down anyone with a high bounty over their head and usually prefers the ones that are wanted dead most of the time. Cassius is a werewolf who has been ordered to be killed by Ashlynn. He has killed several vampires in the past for vampires is the enemy of his race, but what he doesn't know is that eventually something unknowingly will fall in love with him.

(That's the best I could do, I'm sorry XD)

Name: Ashlynn Lenora (Marie) Ryder
Race: Vampire
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: Ashlynn is very small but she is very intimidating when she wants to be. She can be described as a "tomgirl" based on the fact 50% of the time she acts like a tomboy. She is very sarcastic at times and can always crack a joke to make others laugh or make herself laugh. She is charming in an irritating kind of way and very much clever. She sometimes has the personality of a little girl where she's hyper and excited but most of the time she is very mature about things. She tends to think things through a lot and may over-exaggerate and over-react.
Likes: Reading, training how to fight (by herself), hanging out with Potifer (her human work partner who finds her the next case), spending time with Victor (her sire), walking through the woods, etc.
Dislikes: Not being able to bring someone in or failing a mission, getting injured, having bloodloss, having to drink blood, etc.
Backstory: Ashlynn started off as Ashlynn Marie Ryder, the daughter of a rich family that lived in a mansion. She would wake up and get breakfast in bed, would take a dip in the pool with a glass of iced tea - her life was perfect. That is until she was forcefully kidnapped when her parents were away by a male vampire named Victor. He placed a rag of chloroform over her mouth and when she woke up she found herself in a crumbling church out in the middle of no-where. Once she was turned she remained out of sunlight for obvious reasons, and her sire gave her the new middle name Lenora which she usually goes by as a code-name for only a few people know it. If they can't say her current middle name right then she won't trust them. She became a bounty hunter after 50 years of hiding from humans and the government promised to keep her race a secret unless she betrayed them in any way.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Siren and ilovemydog

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:49 pm

Name: Cassius Castor Harrison
Race: Werewolf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BackStory: He's been at it for several years, he took over killing vampires when his mentor died from them. Since then, he's been after every possible lead to vampires and even running from a bounty hunter. Now he just tries to fit in where he can, unless it's a full moon then he just runs.
Personality: He's kind if you get to know him, but has a vengeance thing for anyone he suspects to be with vampires or is one, so always be wary of him. He's only usually close-minded about certain things but over time he'll eventually come to the idea. He's intelligent and loves to show that off when he can especially when making his escapes from hunters.
Likes: To just watch the rising sun and cool breeze, it keeps him calm, reading some books on a cool day, relishing over his past to remind him of what good he can do and being able to remember the good days he has at times.
Dislikes: Losing to others, being called a 'mutt' or 'canine', having to kill people sometimes when they think he's beyond dangerous.

Last edited by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:52 pm

You're not going to give him any personality? XD

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:You're not going to give him any personality? XD

SO what do you think?
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:09 am

Good, do you want me to start? Also you may need to act people out sometimes Smile

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:10 am

OOOOOOoooo, I love acting out random characters. So sure. And yes, lets start.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:13 am

Ashlynn woke up in her house to her cell phone ringing and it was her boss. Probably another case, I can't even sleep anymore, there's too many! she thought to herself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:16 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn woke up in her house to her cell phone ringing and it was her boss. Probably another case, I can't even sleep anymore, there's too many! she thought to herself.

The phone would continue to ring until she answer, it was urgent this time her boss had a HUGE case for her when she answered.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:18 am

Ashlynn rubbed her eyes and yawned, sunlight gleaming a little off her vampire fangs and she walked over to her phone and answered it. "This better be good, I need 8 hours of sleep like you humans and you woke me up half-way through it." she answered with a glare.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:21 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn rubbed her eyes and yawned, sunlight gleaming a little off her vampire fangs and she walked over to her phone and answered it. "This better be good, I need 8 hours of sleep like you humans and you woke me up half-way through it." she answered with a glare.

"Ok, sorry about that but this is REALLY big, like this will make your day....or night? whatever, point is. I've got a case for you that no one else has been able to finish because of who their prey is. You want to hear it or let you sleep?" her boss asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:24 am

Ashlynn growled a little at night. "Stop that darn reminder, you know I hate being what I am!" she shouted at him and then sighed deeply. "I could take the case, send it to Potifer and then have him drive over, I can't touch sunlight anymore. Just know I still have to bring in that mad-woman Felicity, the case I'm currently on." she told him.

(I could act out Potifer if you want me to but if you'd prefer just have him like the nerd with glasses, k? XD)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:27 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn growled a little at night. "Stop that darn reminder, you know I hate being what I am!" she shouted at him and then sighed deeply. "I could take the case, send it to Potifer and then have him drive over, I can't touch sunlight anymore. Just know I still have to bring in that mad-woman Felicity, the case I'm currently on." she told him.

(I could act out Potifer if you want me to but if you'd prefer just have him like the nerd with glasses, k? XD)

"Fine, but I warn you I'm looking at the case right now. Ten different hunters have gone after this one and none came back in the right mind after it. You better be careful and don't do anything stupid on this case." He said then hung up and would send it to Potifer.

(I don't care, if you want me to act out Potifer I can, but if you want to do it then do it.)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 am

Ashlynn found herself shivering at that. Felicity had only killed 6, but this new case, what if all 10 had been killed or gone insane? She gulped nervously and waited for Potifer to arrive. She got into her hunter's clothing which would camouflage with any terrain as long as it was either trees or grass. She sighed deeply and went over to the fridge and got a blood bag (bag of medical blood) out and slowly drank it to satisfy her hunger for right now. Felicity's case is difficult, the woman had escaped twice without any harm done to her and she had killed several of the insane doctor's minions. She was tempted to have Potifer come along but that stupid human would only get himself killed.

(You act him out Wink )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:38 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn found herself shivering at that. Felicity had only killed 6, but this new case, what if all 10 had been killed or gone insane? She gulped nervously and waited for Potifer to arrive. She got into her hunter's clothing which would camouflage with any terrain as long as it was either trees or grass. She sighed deeply and went over to the fridge and got a blood bag (bag of medical blood) out and slowly drank it to satisfy her hunger for right now. Felicity's case is difficult, the woman had escaped twice without any harm done to her and she had killed several of the insane doctor's minions. She was tempted to have Potifer come along but that stupid human would only get himself killed.

(You act him out Wink )
(I know what a blood bag is and ok, I play Potifer)

Potifer got the case, but didn't read it since he was kind of scared of what this thing could be and he left all the actual planning and stuff like that to his partner, Ashlynn. It took awhile before he got to her home to deliver the new case and during this time he took a small peek at he case and only saw the first name. Nothing else.  Once at Ashlynn's home he knocked on the door and waited.

(*Whispers in Siren's ear* use Potifer as bait, use Potifer as bait)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:43 am

Ashlynn heard the knock on the door and licked the blood from her lips. She walked over and answered the door. Blood was rolling down her chin as she looked at him. Potifer knew she is a vampire but she still looked pretty scary, especially with her eyes all yellow and glowy like that. She quickly pulled him inside and shut the door. She flung him so hard he landed on the couch upside down. She quickly shut the door so the sunlight didn't get to her.

(Poor Potifer, getting tossed around like a doll XD)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn heard the knock on the door and licked the blood from her lips. She walked over and answered the door. Blood was rolling down her chin as she looked at him. Potifer knew she is a vampire but she still looked pretty scary, especially with her eyes all yellow and glowy like that. he quickly pulled him inside and shut the door. She flung him so hard he landed on the couch upside down. She quickly shut the door so the sunlight didn't get to her.

(Poor Potifer, getting tossed around like a doll XD)
(XD, yeah but I love it.)

He lay that way for a minute then fixed himself and got up. "U-Ummm Hello Ashlynn. T-the boss sent me the case and might I say....I did take a peek, but I swear I only saw the first name." he said as walked over to her and handed her to case. "S-sounds pretty scary if you ask me." he added.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:48 am

Ashlynn took the case file and opened it and began to read. While she did so her eyes went red and narrowed. She wiped the blood off her face and chin and then paced around while reading it.
(You'll have to put everything on the file in your next post, I'm sorry)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:54 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn took the case file and opened it and began to read. While she did so her eyes went red and narrowed. She wiped the blood off her face and chin and then paced around while reading it.
(You'll have to put everything on the file in your next post, I'm sorry)
(I was hoping for that actually. XD)

The case was about a guy named Cassius Castor Harrison, age was unknown to the people who wrote this but they guessed around 27, he had past records of killing people but the thing that was usual was the marks he left  on his victims. All his victims were found with claw and bite marks all over their bodies, and even one was found with his hand torn off. All records of hunters were either put as 'didn't return' or 'unknown at the moment'. Cassius was considered beyond dangerous and wanted Dead, or alive, but mostly dead for a bounty WAY over what Ashlynn did. About $300,000 was being said at the time.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:59 am

Ashlynn after she finished reading took in all the details. "Okay, so it looks like.....we may have a werewolf on our hands......................or someone who has very, very aggressive dogs." she said and then told Potifer about the wounds on the bodies and the one hand ripped off just to mess with him. She herself had seen worse things done to bodies. "The bounty on his head says quite a bit, 300 thousand! But all 10 have been put as "didn't return" or "unknown"." she added in, thinking.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:03 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn after she finished reading took in all the details. "Okay, so it looks like.....we may have a werewolf on our hands......................or someone who has very, very aggressive dogs." she said and then told Potifer about the wounds on the bodies and the one hand ripped off just to mess with him. She herself had seen worse things done to bodies. "The bounty on his head says quite a bit, 300 thousand! But all 10 have been put as "didn't return" or "unknown"." she added in, thinking.

Potifer winced at the mention of all the bodies. "A-Again I say, very dangerous. He sounds like a psychopath if you ask me." he said as he watched her. "M-Maybe it's best we let this one go t-to someone else? This Cassius just seems way to dangerous and what if he's got help?" he asked, now worried. Yes, he can worry himself on small things.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:08 am

Ashlynn hissed and bared her vampire fangs at him. "If it were more than one person then there would've been more than one file involved, Potifer. And if I can bring back a person who mass murdered 30 people on a subway who had a gun pointed to my head than a mutt should be no problem." she said closing the file. "First I think me and you should go visit an old friend, shall we go see Victor or are you going to chicken out on my current case on killing Felecity?" she asked him. She knew Victor gave him the creeps whenever she brought Potifer to him so she was bribing him into coming along.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn hissed and bared her vampire fangs at him. "If it were more than one person then there would've been more than one file involved, Potifer. And if I can bring back a person who mass murdered 30 people on a subway who had a gun pointed to my head than a mutt should be no problem." she said closing the file. "First I think me and you should go visit an old friend, shall we go see Victor or are you going to chicken out on my current case on killing Felecity?" she asked him. She knew Victor gave him the creeps whenever she brought Potifer to him so she was bribing him into coming along.

"O-ok, O-Ok. A-And no, I'm no chicken....I-I'll go with you t-to see Victor, but we need to be very careful. What if we run into this Cassius while dealing with Felecity? I mean, we have to think these things through Ashlynn." he said, he was one worry-wort. He just saw things much different than she did. A worrisome way could be said about how he saw things.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:18 am

Ashlynn sighed deeply and then checked to see if her fangs were sharp. Yep, pretty darn sharp! Hmmmm, if things work out I might even have Felicity for a snack. Wonder what her blood tastes like she thought to herself before frowning. "Potifer can you shoot a gun?" she asked him randomly, ignoring every worry-wart thing he just said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:20 am

SirenFlame wrote:Ashlynn sighed deeply and then checked to see if her fangs were sharp. Yep, pretty darn sharp! Hmmmm, if things work out I might even have Felicity for a snack. Wonder what her blood tastes like she thought to herself before frowning. "Potifer can you shoot a gun?" she asked him randomly, ignoring every worry-wart thing he just said.

Potifer nodded. "Y-Yes, I was taught to shoot when I first started working for you and the boss. I-It's mandatory for all who work in this line of hunting to know to shoot. Why do you ask?" he asked, now a little worried about himself.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 am

Ashlynn smiled and then came over to him, showing her fangs. "You're coming with me as bait for that mad scientist but first I'll need to ask Victor for help." she told him and then grabbed his hand in her own. Hers was deathly cold.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down