SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Sara looked at Jasper and nodded then went to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen.

Valery would start eating, focusing on how good Sara still was at cooking.
_____

Diego watched this and slowly walked in and watched Diego Jr, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone.

Magnus then started to draw blood from her neck. "You better behave." he said.
Jasper went to go help her clean up.

Olivia looked nervous.
___
Vanessa stopped coming towards him when she saw his pupils dilate. She had seen this look before when someone's DNA took over. She backed up fearfully until she was at Diego's side. "Has he lost his mind?" she asked him.

Diego Jr. bared his fangs at them and his ears went back. 
___
Domino tried to bite his hand.

Sara looked at Jasper. "Why are you helping me, when your suppose to be eating with Val and your mate?" she asked, a bit curious.

Val watched and stopped eating.

Diego saw this and nodded. "I think he has lost his mind. This is bad, very bad." he said.
_________

Magnus then sent his other set of claws into her chest.
Jasper smiled. "I want to help you, but if you want I can stop." he said.

Olivia glanced towards her mother, she had fear in her gaze.
____
Diego Jr. snarled and charged towards them.

Vanessa thought fast and grabbed the closest object, a baseball bat and swung it at her son to protect them both.

Diego Jr. dodged it and bit the baseball bat with enough force to knock Vanessa over. He growled as she held it between his jaws and she could feel the wood breaking. "Get Erin, now!" she demanded Diego. 
____
Domino's eyes widened even more as blood splattered from her chest. She yelped and her struggling ceased eventually. Her arms fell limp at each side of the table before the blood started pooling below her and dripping onto the floor.

Sara sighed. "Fine if you must help then you can." she said as she cleaned the pots and pans.

Valery looked at Olivia, but said nothing to her. She was more busy with seeing what Jasper did.

Diego then went to get Erin again, which didn't take long.

Erin ran in and quickly grabbed Diego Jr and tried to pin him to the floor.

Magnus watched and growled, then ordered for this experiment to be gotten rid of. He would go see if he could do something else.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:25 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

Erin then hissed. "Then I'll get here out before she gives birth to my grand nephews" he said then went to run off again.

Ty watched and chuckled. "Erin has truly lost his mind for the better." he said then took Jasper back to the village.

Alex smiled. "That's so wonderful, I'm glad you can finally see outlines." he said, tears started to form in his eyes.
_______

Anson would take Yurik to the village.
________
(Sure)

The doctor was waiting for an experiment to be brought in for him to work on.

Ben would go and find Magnus.

Magnus was enjoying this a bit.
Jasper blinked his eyes. "Val's going to find out either way if she sees me coming back without her." he said and then started after Erin, he was going to get her back even if it meant he had to die.

Emily smiled and then hugged him.

Yurik saw Erin and asked about the scream.
____
The guards brought in Olivia right as she woke up. The guards quickly restrained her as she struggled.

Jinx watched and then sensed Erin coming for them. She growled and headed towards the exit and exited the place, waiting.

Ty quickly grabbed Jasper with his spider legs. "Sorry, but I can't let you leave. If you also go missing then Val's going to be more than just pissed." he said.

Alex hugged her back.

Erin stopped and gave a quick explanation then ran off.
___________-

The doctor saw this and looked then went to see how close she was to her due date.

Ben saw and rolled his eyes at Jinx then dealt with Magnus.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:32 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

Erin then hissed. "Then I'll get here out before she gives birth to my grand nephews" he said then went to run off again.

Ty watched and chuckled. "Erin has truly lost his mind for the better." he said then took Jasper back to the village.

Alex smiled. "That's so wonderful, I'm glad you can finally see outlines." he said, tears started to form in his eyes.
_______

________
(Sure)

Jasper blinked his eyes. "Val's going to find out either way if she sees me coming back without her." he said and then started after Erin, he was going to get her back even if it meant he had to die.

____
The guards brought in Olivia right as she woke up. The guards quickly restrained her as she struggled.

Jinx watched and then sensed Erin coming for them. She growled and headed towards the exit and exited the place, waiting.

Ty quickly grabbed Jasper with his spider legs. "Sorry, but I can't let you leave. If you also go missing then Val's going to be more than just pissed." he said.

Alex hugged her back.

___________-

The doctor saw this and looked then went to see how close she was to her due date.

Jasper struggled. "Let me go! Let go!" he shouted and struggled more.

Emily smiled and gave out tears now.

Yurik listened and then glanced towards Anson, wondering if he should come too.
____
Olivia growled at them, telling them to back off but the guards held her still for the doctor to check it. Olivia was very close to giving birth. An hour at most.

Jinx watched the trees, her eyes becoming red.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:45 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

________
(Sure)

____

Alex hugged her back.

___________-

____
Olivia growled at them, telling them to back off but the guards held her still for the doctor to check it. Olivia was very close to giving birth. An hour at most.

Ty sighed. "Can't do that. If you get caught along with Olivia, Erin wont be able to get both of you out plus kids." he said.

Alex was tearing up with her.

Anson wasn't sure what to do.

The doctor saw this and would ask for the guards to get a few other doctors in here.

Erin was near the District he had brought a few things so he wouldn't have to deal with the robotic cones very much. That being a laser light to mess with the sensors in the eyes. Once he saw Jinx, he used it and pointed it into one of her eyes.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

Alex hugged her back.

___________-

____

Ty sighed. "Can't do that. If you get caught along with Olivia, Erin wont be able to get both of you out plus kids." he said.

The doctor saw this and would ask for the guards to get a few other doctors in here.

Erin was near the District he had brought a few things so he wouldn't have to deal with the robotic cones very much. That being a laser light to mess with the sensors in the eyes. Once he saw Jinx, he used it and pointed it into one of her eyes.
Jasper continued to struggle as much as he could but he couldn't get free.

Emily smiled up at him.
___
The guards nodded and went to the get the other doctors, letting Olivia go.

Olivia was panting a little, quite a bad sign - it could mean she was starting to have labor pains.

Jinx yelped as her one censor in her one eyes went out and she was now blinded in one eye. She growled and thought about calling for back-up but she saw this as an opportunity. Her eye censors eventually came back if they were affected due to her coding and once it did she charged towards him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:00 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Alex hugged her back.

___________-

____

Emily smiled up at him.
___

Olivia was panting a little, quite a bad sign - it could mean she was starting to have labor pains.

Jinx yelped as her one censor in her one eyes went out and she was now blinded in one eye. She growled and thought about calling for back-up but she saw this as an opportunity. Her eye censors eventually came back if they were affected due to her coding and once it did she charged towards him.

Ty watched and sighed. "Jasper, think about your kids. They need a father, please don't risk it." he said.

Alex smiled at her.

The doctor would stay by Olivia and get everything ready to deliver.

Erin saw this and quickly climbed into a tree, since he was still in the forest. He knew he had to outsmart this one, he then pulled out a bottle of acid made for dissolving the skin of robotic clones to get to the wires inside. He carefully opened and bottle and got ready to pour it.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:04 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

Emily smiled up at him.
___

Ty watched and sighed. "Jasper, think about your kids. They need a father, please don't risk it." he said.

Alex smiled at her.

Erin saw this and quickly climbed into a tree, since he was still in the forest. He knew he had to outsmart this one, he then pulled out a bottle of acid made for dissolving the skin of robotic clones to get to the wires inside. He carefully opened and bottle and got ready to pour it.
Jasper blinked. "But what if she's hurt, she could be in the delivery room as we speak." he said. "And I won't be there to see my kids." he said sadly.

Emily then ran off to find Valery.
____
Olivia gasped as more doctors came inside. She was nervous now and it sort of made her babies nervous as well. Seconds after the doctors arrived she started yelping and holding onto her belly. No! Not now! Please not now! she thought to herself but it was already too late. They were coming.

Jinx saw the bottle and skidded to a halt, he'd have to throw it at her, she was smarter than what she used to be.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:09 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Emily smiled up at him.
___

Alex smiled at her.

Jasper blinked. "But what if she's hurt, she could be in the delivery room as we speak." he said. "And I won't be there to see my kids." he said sadly.

____
Olivia gasped as more doctors came inside. She was nervous now and it sort of made her babies nervous as well. Seconds after the doctors arrived she started yelping and holding onto her belly. No! Not now! Please not now! she thought to herself but it was already too late. They were coming.

Jinx saw the bottle and skidded to a halt, he'd have to throw it at her, she was smarter than what she used to be.

Ty thought for a second. "If you get killed in the district your kids will grow up without a father AND a mother, possible. Erin is going to save Olivia and make sure you at least get to be the first one to hold them." he said.

Valery would be with Sara, discussing future plans.
_______

The doctor that was already there would be ready for deliver of the kid or kids. He had done it before, he'd do it again.

Erin watched and chuckled. "Ha, you can't get me or you'll get acid poured on you." he said then looked around and thought for a second. He would carefully go down the tree but watched Jinx with the acid still in hand.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:13 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Emily smiled up at him.
___

Alex smiled at her.

____

Ty thought for a second. "If you get killed in the district your kids will grow up without a father AND a mother, possible. Erin is going to save Olivia and make sure you at least get to be the first one to hold them." he said.

_______

The doctor that was already there would be ready for deliver of the kid or kids. He had done it before, he'd do it again.

Erin watched and chuckled. "Ha, you can't get me or you'll get acid poured on you." he said then looked around and thought for a second. He would carefully go down the tree but watched Jinx with the acid still in hand.
Jasper started crying. "But what about emotional support, she'll have none of that if she's delivering them now. And possibly without a mother, are you suggesting she could die?!" he said, eyes wide.

Emily came running in and hugged Valery. "My sight's returning." she said happily.
____
Olivia struggled when a doctor was trying to get her to the delivery table. "Please miss, let us help you." they said.

Jinx growled and watched him. Her form was based sort of off what she used to be, a leopard DNA. She stepped away from him, seeing the bottle more clearly. "Don't you dare, I have more than one body and that acid won't destroy my chip even if you tried." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:23 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Alex smiled at her.

____

_______

Jasper started crying. "But what about emotional support, she'll have none of that if she's delivering them now. And possibly without a mother, are you suggesting she could die?!" he said, eyes wide.

Emily came running in and hugged Valery. "My sight's returning." she said happily.
____
Olivia struggled when a doctor was trying to get her to the delivery table. "Please miss, let us help you." they said.

Jinx growled and watched him. Her form was based sort of off what she used to be, a leopard DNA. She stepped away from him, seeing the bottle more clearly. "Don't you dare, I have more than one body and that acid won't destroy my chip even if you tried." she told him.

Ty sighed. "Bad choice of words on my part. What I mean is, Olivia could be in a stressful situation but I'm going to tel you something no one else knows about the doctors in every District......They do have hearts, well most of them. I've seen experiments in the infirmary give birth and the doctors are actually patient and kind about everything, they don't try and force anything to happen to quick." he said. "She's aright for now." he added.

Valery and Sara looked at Emily. "That's great!!" said Val.

The doctor looked at her. "Please, we need you to please calm down it could harm the babies. We want to help you through this." he said.

"I know you have more than one body, but they need to get to your chip first to put it into the new body....and I know I can't destroy the chip....I'd need water to do that.....I only want to mess up your circuits with this acid....So back away or I dump this on you." he said as he got a bit closer to the ground, until it was one branch away.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:29 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

_______

____

Ty sighed. "Bad choice of words on my part. What I mean is, Olivia could be in a stressful situation but I'm going to tel you something no one else knows about the doctors in every District......They do have hearts, well most of them. I've seen experiments in the infirmary give birth and the doctors are actually patient and kind about everything, they don't try and force anything to happen to quick." he said. "She's aright for now." he added.

The doctor looked at her. "Please, we need you to please calm down it could harm the babies. We want to help you through this." he said.

"I know you have more than one body, but they need to get to your chip first to put it into the new body....and I know I can't destroy the chip....I'd need water to do that.....I only want to mess up your circuits with this acid....So back away or I dump this on you." he said as he got a bit closer to the ground, until it was one branch away.
Jasper frowned a bit at that and then glanced towards the direction Erin went towards.

Emily smiled and actually looked up at them.
____
Olivia grunted and whimpered in pain and then let the doctors lead her towards the delivery table.

Jinx growled and bared her fangs at him, but she didn't move at all, as if she was considering it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:05 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

____

Jasper frowned a bit at that and then glanced towards the direction Erin went towards.

____
Olivia grunted and whimpered in pain and then let the doctors lead her towards the delivery table.

Jinx growled and bared her fangs at him, but she didn't move at all, as if she was considering it.

Ty would take JAsper back to the village for now.

Sara was so happy to see Emiy able to see. "So, Emily? Would you like me to make you something in celebration of your eye sight coming back?' offered Sara.

Valery nodded. "You should Sara, this is a big moment." she said.

The doctor helped her onto the delivery table and would have everything set up.

Erin then jumped onto the ground and smirked. "Thank you for your cooperation, now catch." he said then threw the bottle right at her and made a mad dash for the entrance. If he got there before she did, he'd close the door and lock her out.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:09 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Sara was so happy to see Emiy able to see. "So, Emily? Would you like me to make you something in celebration of your eye sight coming back?' offered Sara.

Erin then jumped onto the ground and smirked. "Thank you for your cooperation, now catch." he said then threw the bottle right at her and made a mad dash for the entrance. If he got there before she did, he'd close the door and lock her out.
Jasper would obediently follow with a long sigh, he was truly worried about Olivia.

Emily quickly nodded her head.
____
Olivia grunted and groaned deeply. "I'm scared." she said to them, panting.

Jinx's eyes widened and the acid got on her foot and she growled. She ran after him but somehow tripped thanks to the acid eating away her one foot.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:29 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Jasper would obediently follow with a long sigh, he was truly worried about Olivia.

____

Jinx's eyes widened and the acid got on her foot and she growled. She ran after him but somehow tripped thanks to the acid eating away her one foot.

Ty knew Erin would get Olivia out with the kids.

Valery and Sara would head to the kitchen and start making a cake and a few of Emily's favorite things in celebration.

The doctor looked at her. "Just breath through and push when I tel you to"  he said.

Erin saw this just before closing the door, he smiled and quickly locked her outside and would go to find Olivia.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:36 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Valery and Sara would head to the kitchen and start making a cake and a few of Emily's favorite things in celebration.

The doctor looked at her. "Just breath through and push when I tel you to"  he said.

Erin saw this just before closing the door, he smiled and quickly locked her outside and would go to find Olivia.
Jasper followed after Ty and then stopped.

Emily watched them slowly and then laid down on the couch with a yawn.
____
Olivia spread her legs out, having been told to do this from her mother Valery and breathed in and out quickly, she grunted half-way through the breathing. She was getting close.

Jinx shouted in anger and banged on the door and found she had been locked out.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:44 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

____
Olivia spread her legs out, having been told to do this from her mother Valery and breathed in and out quickly, she grunted half-way through the breathing. She was getting close.

Ty saw Jasper stopped, so he stopped too.

Valery was put on cleaning fruits and vegetables again, since Sara was the head chef of the village.

Sara would start making everything Emily liked, she'd even make a Boston Cream Pie for her too.

The doctor would guide her through the whole thing.

Erin laughed as he ran down the corridors until he was at the infirmary, he looked inside and saw what was going on.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:55 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Valery was put on cleaning fruits and vegetables again, since Sara was the head chef of the village.

Sara would start making everything Emily liked, she'd even make a Boston Cream Pie for her too.

Erin laughed as he ran down the corridors until he was at the infirmary, he looked inside and saw what was going on.
Jasper glanced towards the forest worriedly.

Emily had fallen asleep.
____
Olivia was currently unaware of Erin being there watching her. She panted and then started to push, it was time.

Jinx banged on the door.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:00 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Emily had fallen asleep.
____
Olivia was currently unaware of Erin being there watching her. She panted and then started to push, it was time.

Jinx banged on the door.

Ty watched him and sighed. "Everything will be fine." he said.

It would be up to three hours before everything was ready, once all of it was done Sara had it all laid out in nice dishes and on the best plates for Emily to pick from.

Valery was now cleaning up everything.

Erin would walk into the infirmary and locked the door so no guards could come in, he then grabbed a lab coat and went to be right by Olivia.

The doctor didn't even see Erin, he was busy with Olivia.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:11 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

Emily had fallen asleep.
____

Jinx banged on the door.

It would be up to three hours before everything was ready, once all of it was done Sara had it all laid out in nice dishes and on the best plates for Emily to pick from.

Erin would walk into the infirmary and locked the door so no guards could come in, he then grabbed a lab coat and went to be right by Olivia.

Jasper slowly nodded.

Emily was still asleep.
_____
Olivia was having a hard time pushing and then eventually she started screaming because it hurt that much. (Wanna timeskip?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Emily had fallen asleep.
____

Jinx banged on the door.

Jasper slowly nodded.

Emily was still asleep.
_____
Olivia was having a hard time pushing and then eventually she started screaming because it hurt that much. (Wanna timeskip?)

Ty would then start heading back to the vilage again.

Sara would go over to try and wake Emily.
________
(Time skip....)
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:31 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Emily had fallen asleep.
____

Jinx banged on the door.

Jasper slowly nodded.

Emily was still asleep.
_____

________
(Time skip....)
Jasper followed and went into his cabin.

Emily mumbled in her sleep a little.
____
After roughly 2 hours 2 identical twin boys were born and both had started crying. Olivia, once done, laid her head back and relaxed, exhausted from the whole thing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Jasper slowly nodded.

Emily was still asleep.
_____

________
(Time skip....)

____
After roughly 2 hours 2 identical twin boys were born and both had started crying. Olivia, once done, laid her head back and relaxed, exhausted from the whole thing.

Ty would follow him inside, he would be there for moral support.

Sara saw this and smirked, she decided to let Emily rest.

Erin was still there and once it was over.

The doctor would have both kids in his arms then looked at Olivia, he even brought them over for her to hold.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:06 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Jasper slowly nodded.

Emily was still asleep.
_____

________
(Time skip....)

____

The doctor would have both kids in his arms then looked at Olivia, he even brought them over for her to hold.
Jasper told him to get out.

Emily started whimpering fearfully.
____
Olivia opened her eyes faintly but was too weak to hold them.

The other doctors noticed Erin and glared at him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:12 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________
(Time skip....)

____

____

Ty would quickly leave, he would go back to his tree.

Valery would come over to Emily to try and comfort her.

The doctor then went to put the babies in a bassinet for now.

Erin looked at the other doctors and sighed, he would puled out some sleeping needles and got ready for a quick fight.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:25 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Erin looked at the other doctors and sighed, he would puled out some sleeping needles and got ready for a quick fight.
Jasper was crying right now.

Emily was having a really bad nightmare.
____
Olivia looked at Erin and gasped. "E-Erin?" she asked weakly.

The doctors put their hands up, meaning they weren't going to fight him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:31 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

____

Ty would be up in his tree while Jasper was crying.

Valery would be there to comfort Emily.

Erin nodded and began to think on what to do. "Alright, this will be tricky.....but I've done much worse." he said, trying to figure out how he was going to get Olivia out with the kids.

THe doctor began to slowly back away to a button that was hidden under a operating table.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:36 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Ty would be up in his tree while Jasper was crying.

Valery would be there to comfort Emily.

Erin nodded and began to think on what to do. "Alright, this will be tricky.....but I've done much worse." he said, trying to figure out how he was going to get Olivia out with the kids.

THe doctor began to slowly back away to a button that was hidden under a operating table.
Emily woke up with a gasp and looked up at Valery.
____
Olivia's eyes widened and she had to think fast. She gained enough strength to throw a pair of medical scissors that that doctor and it went right through that hand.

The other doctors screamed and ran out the door all but one.

The one that stayed gulped. "I'll help you, I'm sick of this place." she said. (Future character)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down