SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Sara looked at Jasper and nodded then went to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen.


Valery would start eating, focusing on how good Sara still was at cooking.
_____

Diego watched this and slowly walked in and watched Diego Jr, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone.
_____________

Magnus then started to draw blood from her neck. "You better behave." he said.
Jasper went to go help her clean up.

Olivia looked nervous.
___
Vanessa stopped coming towards him when she saw his pupils dilate. She had seen this look before when someone's DNA took over. She backed up fearfully until she was at Diego's side. "Has he lost his mind?" she asked him.

Diego Jr. bared his fangs at them and his ears went back. 
___
Domino tried to bite his hand.

Sara looked at Jasper. "Why are you helping me, when your suppose to be eating with Val and your mate?" she asked, a bit curious.


Val watched and stopped eating.
______________

Diego saw this and nodded. "I think he has lost his mind. This is bad, very bad." he said.
_________

Magnus then sent his other set of claws into her chest.
Jasper smiled. "I want to help you, but if you want I can stop." he said.

Olivia glanced towards her mother, she had fear in her gaze.
____
Diego Jr. snarled and charged towards them.

Vanessa thought fast and grabbed the closest object, a baseball bat and swung it at her son to protect them both.

Diego Jr. dodged it and bit the baseball bat with enough force to knock Vanessa over. He growled as she held it between his jaws and she could feel the wood breaking. "Get Erin, now!" she demanded Diego. 
____
Domino's eyes widened even more as blood splattered from her chest. She yelped and her struggling ceased eventually. Her arms fell limp at each side of the table before the blood started pooling below her and dripping onto the floor.

Sara sighed. "Fine if you must help then you can." she said as she cleaned the pots and pans.


Valery looked at Olivia, but said nothing to her. She was more busy with seeing what Jasper did.
__________

Diego then went to get Erin again, which didn't take long.


Erin ran in and quickly grabbed Diego Jr and tried to pin him to the floor.
_______________

Magnus watched and growled, then ordered for this experiment to be gotten rid of. He would go see if he could do something else.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down


Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yurik's eyes widened and he stopped Erin with a hand to his shoulder. "How did you not notice him?" he asked and then fired his gun at a bush. The guard crumpled to the ground, a bullet to the skull. 
(I have something planned for Olivia *evil laughter*)
____
Amber blinked. "Because you're nice to me, you helped me." she explained.
(Cool, but I also have something planned for Erin.)

Erin stopped and saw this, then looked at Yurik. "I really have never met him, so that's how I never noticed him." he said.
___________

Magnus smiled. "Well thanks, it's good to hear that after so long." he said.
(You're not going to kill him are you?)
Yurik blinked and then walked over to the guard. 
___
Amber then kissed his cheek.
(That's my little secret)

Erin would come over to the guard and looked to make sure he was dead.
____________

MAgnus wasn't sure how to respond to that.
(I swear to God if you kill him before I do my thing with Olivia, you're doing the restart of this rp)

Yurik nodded, the guard was definitely dead. 
___
Amber giggled.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Join date : 2015-11-05

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Cool, but I also have something planned for Erin.)

Erin stopped and saw this, then looked at Yurik. "I really have never met him, so that's how I never noticed him." he said.
___________

Magnus smiled. "Well thanks, it's good to hear that after so long." he said.
(You're not going to kill him are you?)
Yurik blinked and then walked over to the guard. 
___
Amber then kissed his cheek.
(That's my little secret)

Erin would come over to the guard and looked to make sure he was dead.
____________

MAgnus wasn't sure how to respond to that.
(I swear to God if you kill him before I do my thing with Olivia, you're doing the restart of this rp)

Yurik nodded, the guard was definitely dead. 
___
Amber giggled.
(XD, I was planning to do something to Erin, MUCH later)

Erin then looked at Yurik. "Well, like I said if you change your mind then you know where to find me or your mate." he said.
__________

Magnus chuckled a bit with her.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(You're not going to kill him are you?)
Yurik blinked and then walked over to the guard. 
___
Amber then kissed his cheek.
(That's my little secret)

Erin would come over to the guard and looked to make sure he was dead.
____________

MAgnus wasn't sure how to respond to that.
(I swear to God if you kill him before I do my thing with Olivia, you're doing the restart of this rp)

Yurik nodded, the guard was definitely dead. 
___
Amber giggled.
(XD, I was planning to do something to Erin, MUCH later)

Erin then looked at Yurik. "Well, like I said if you change your mind then you know where to find me or your mate." he said.
__________

Magnus chuckled a bit with her.
Yurik blinked. "I'll agree to it, I'll just need to convince Anson." he said.

(Wanna timeskip to days before Olivia gives birth?)
____
Amber then flinched and looked away, spotting Jinx watching them.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(That's my little secret)

Erin would come over to the guard and looked to make sure he was dead.
____________

MAgnus wasn't sure how to respond to that.
(I swear to God if you kill him before I do my thing with Olivia, you're doing the restart of this rp)

Yurik nodded, the guard was definitely dead. 
___
Amber giggled.
(XD, I was planning to do something to Erin, MUCH later)

Erin then looked at Yurik. "Well, like I said if you change your mind then you know where to find me or your mate." he said.
__________

Magnus chuckled a bit with her.
Yurik blinked. "I'll agree to it, I'll just need to convince Anson." he said.

(Wanna timeskip to days before Olivia gives birth?)
____
Amber then flinched and looked away, spotting Jinx watching them.

Erin nodded. "Well alright, I hope he will agree to it." he said.

(Sure.)
_____________

Magnus looked over to Jinx and growled. "What do you need?' he asked.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I swear to God if you kill him before I do my thing with Olivia, you're doing the restart of this rp)

Yurik nodded, the guard was definitely dead. 
___
Amber giggled.
(XD, I was planning to do something to Erin, MUCH later)

Erin then looked at Yurik. "Well, like I said if you change your mind then you know where to find me or your mate." he said.
__________

Magnus chuckled a bit with her.
Yurik blinked. "I'll agree to it, I'll just need to convince Anson." he said.

(Wanna timeskip to days before Olivia gives birth?)
____
Amber then flinched and looked away, spotting Jinx watching them.

Erin nodded. "Well alright, I hope he will agree to it." he said.

(Sure.)
_____________

Magnus looked over to Jinx and growled. "What do you need?' he asked.
TIMESKIP

Olivia was growing worried and visited her mother very often to check up on the baby, or babies in her case, for she was going to have twin boys.

Emily still couldn't see and visited Alex today.

Yurik had still not come to the village and was currently trying to talk Anson into coming with him.
____
Jinx looked at the girl and then growled. "You like her don't you?" she accused him. 

(I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, STAY PUT!)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(XD, I was planning to do something to Erin, MUCH later)

Erin then looked at Yurik. "Well, like I said if you change your mind then you know where to find me or your mate." he said.
__________

Magnus chuckled a bit with her.
Yurik blinked. "I'll agree to it, I'll just need to convince Anson." he said.

(Wanna timeskip to days before Olivia gives birth?)
____
Amber then flinched and looked away, spotting Jinx watching them.

Erin nodded. "Well alright, I hope he will agree to it." he said.

(Sure.)
_____________

Magnus looked over to Jinx and growled. "What do you need?' he asked.
TIMESKIP

Olivia was growing worried and visited her mother very often to check up on the baby, or babies in her case, for she was going to have twin boys.

Emily still couldn't see and visited Alex today.

Yurik had still not come to the village and was currently trying to talk Anson into coming with him.
____
Jinx looked at the girl and then growled. "You like her don't you?" she accused him. 

(I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, STAY PUT!)

Valery would help her daughter through out the process, she had done it several times before and she was going to do it again with her grand kids.


Alex was making tea for himself when Emily came over, so he gave her a cup with hot tea in it so they could talk.



Anson wasn't sure about going back to the village, but if Yurik wanted to he'd go with him.
_________

Magnus growled right back. "That is none of your business." he said.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yurik blinked. "I'll agree to it, I'll just need to convince Anson." he said.

(Wanna timeskip to days before Olivia gives birth?)
____
Amber then flinched and looked away, spotting Jinx watching them.

Erin nodded. "Well alright, I hope he will agree to it." he said.

(Sure.)
_____________

Magnus looked over to Jinx and growled. "What do you need?' he asked.
TIMESKIP

Olivia was growing worried and visited her mother very often to check up on the baby, or babies in her case, for she was going to have twin boys.

Emily still couldn't see and visited Alex today.

Yurik had still not come to the village and was currently trying to talk Anson into coming with him.
____
Jinx looked at the girl and then growled. "You like her don't you?" she accused him. 

(I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, STAY PUT!)

Valery would help her daughter through out the process, she had done it several times before and she was going to do it again with her grand kids.


Alex was making tea for himself when Emily came over, so he gave her a cup with hot tea in it so they could talk.



Anson wasn't sure about going back to the village, but if Yurik wanted to he'd go with him.
_________

Magnus growled right back. "That is none of your business." he said.
"Mom, be honest with me, how many babies am I having?" she asked, her hand touching her belly.

Emily smelled in immediately and walked towards the couch, knowing where it was since she had memorized the placement of things in his cabin.

Yurik kissed Anson's lips.
____
Jinx blinked her eyes. "You don't want to admit, do you?" she asked him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Erin nodded. "Well alright, I hope he will agree to it." he said.

(Sure.)
_____________

Magnus looked over to Jinx and growled. "What do you need?' he asked.
TIMESKIP

Olivia was growing worried and visited her mother very often to check up on the baby, or babies in her case, for she was going to have twin boys.

Emily still couldn't see and visited Alex today.

Yurik had still not come to the village and was currently trying to talk Anson into coming with him.
____
Jinx looked at the girl and then growled. "You like her don't you?" she accused him. 

(I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, STAY PUT!)

Valery would help her daughter through out the process, she had done it several times before and she was going to do it again with her grand kids.


Alex was making tea for himself when Emily came over, so he gave her a cup with hot tea in it so they could talk.



Anson wasn't sure about going back to the village, but if Yurik wanted to he'd go with him.
_________

Magnus growled right back. "That is none of your business." he said.
"Mom, be honest with me, how many babies am I having?" she asked, her hand touching her belly.

Emily smelled in immediately and walked towards the couch, knowing where it was since she had memorized the placement of things in his cabin.

Yurik kissed Anson's lips.
____
Jinx blinked her eyes. "You don't want to admit, do you?" she asked him.

Val sighed and closed her eyes and used her heat sensory to sense the heart beats of the babies. "You'll be having......twins." she said.


ALex would bring her to tea and set down next to her. "So, what is today's topic?' he asked.


Anson would kiss Yurik's lips back.
__________

MAgnus growled. "That is not your business, now get back to work or I will have you shut down." he threatened.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TIMESKIP

Olivia was growing worried and visited her mother very often to check up on the baby, or babies in her case, for she was going to have twin boys.

Emily still couldn't see and visited Alex today.

Yurik had still not come to the village and was currently trying to talk Anson into coming with him.
____
Jinx looked at the girl and then growled. "You like her don't you?" she accused him. 

(I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER, STAY PUT!)

Valery would help her daughter through out the process, she had done it several times before and she was going to do it again with her grand kids.


Alex was making tea for himself when Emily came over, so he gave her a cup with hot tea in it so they could talk.



Anson wasn't sure about going back to the village, but if Yurik wanted to he'd go with him.
_________

Magnus growled right back. "That is none of your business." he said.
"Mom, be honest with me, how many babies am I having?" she asked, her hand touching her belly.

Emily smelled in immediately and walked towards the couch, knowing where it was since she had memorized the placement of things in his cabin.

Yurik kissed Anson's lips.
____
Jinx blinked her eyes. "You don't want to admit, do you?" she asked him.

Val sighed and closed her eyes and used her heat sensory to sense the heart beats of the babies. "You'll be having......twins." she said.


ALex would bring her to tea and set down next to her. "So, what is today's topic?' he asked.


Anson would kiss Yurik's lips back.
__________

MAgnus growled. "That is not your business, now get back to work or I will have you shut down." he threatened.
Olivia's eyes widened. "T-t-twins?" she asked, shocked.

"My older brother, Diego Jr." she said to him, sounding sad in which she was.

Yurik smiled. "Trust me, our nightly activities won't change if we both go there." he said to him. 
___
Jinx glared at him. "I seriously doubt Ben wouldn't punish you for doing that." she said and then walked off to report this to Ben.

Amber lowered her ears and then licked his hand to comfort Magnus.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Valery would help her daughter through out the process, she had done it several times before and she was going to do it again with her grand kids.


Alex was making tea for himself when Emily came over, so he gave her a cup with hot tea in it so they could talk.



Anson wasn't sure about going back to the village, but if Yurik wanted to he'd go with him.
_________

Magnus growled right back. "That is none of your business." he said.
"Mom, be honest with me, how many babies am I having?" she asked, her hand touching her belly.

Emily smelled in immediately and walked towards the couch, knowing where it was since she had memorized the placement of things in his cabin.

Yurik kissed Anson's lips.
____
Jinx blinked her eyes. "You don't want to admit, do you?" she asked him.

Val sighed and closed her eyes and used her heat sensory to sense the heart beats of the babies. "You'll be having......twins." she said.


ALex would bring her to tea and set down next to her. "So, what is today's topic?' he asked.


Anson would kiss Yurik's lips back.
__________

MAgnus growled. "That is not your business, now get back to work or I will have you shut down." he threatened.
Olivia's eyes widened. "T-t-twins?" she asked, shocked.

"My older brother, Diego Jr." she said to him, sounding sad in which she was.

Yurik smiled. "Trust me, our nightly activities won't change if we both go there." he said to him. 
___
Jinx glared at him. "I seriously doubt Ben wouldn't punish you for doing that." she said and then walked off to report this to Ben.

Amber lowered her ears and then licked his hand to comfort Magnus.

Val nodded. "Yes, I can sense two heart beats within you." she said.


Alex nodded. "Aw, I heard that he passed away. It's sad to lose such a great person." he said.



Anson chuckled. "I didn't think that would be a problem." he said.
_________

Magnus would let Amber do so, he didn't care what Jinx said.


Ben was working on some papers in his office.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Mom, be honest with me, how many babies am I having?" she asked, her hand touching her belly.

Emily smelled in immediately and walked towards the couch, knowing where it was since she had memorized the placement of things in his cabin.

Yurik kissed Anson's lips.
____
Jinx blinked her eyes. "You don't want to admit, do you?" she asked him.

Val sighed and closed her eyes and used her heat sensory to sense the heart beats of the babies. "You'll be having......twins." she said.


ALex would bring her to tea and set down next to her. "So, what is today's topic?' he asked.


Anson would kiss Yurik's lips back.
__________

MAgnus growled. "That is not your business, now get back to work or I will have you shut down." he threatened.
Olivia's eyes widened. "T-t-twins?" she asked, shocked.

"My older brother, Diego Jr." she said to him, sounding sad in which she was.

Yurik smiled. "Trust me, our nightly activities won't change if we both go there." he said to him. 
___
Jinx glared at him. "I seriously doubt Ben wouldn't punish you for doing that." she said and then walked off to report this to Ben.

Amber lowered her ears and then licked his hand to comfort Magnus.

Val nodded. "Yes, I can sense two heart beats within you." she said.


Alex nodded. "Aw, I heard that he passed away. It's sad to lose such a great person." he said.



Anson chuckled. "I didn't think that would be a problem." he said.
_________

Magnus would let Amber do so, he didn't care what Jinx said.


Ben was working on some papers in his office.
Olivia blinked and then hugged her mother.

Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I'd known what he looked like." she said. 

Yurik chuckled back and then started leading him towards the village.
____
Jinx knocked on Ben's office door.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Val sighed and closed her eyes and used her heat sensory to sense the heart beats of the babies. "You'll be having......twins." she said.


ALex would bring her to tea and set down next to her. "So, what is today's topic?' he asked.


Anson would kiss Yurik's lips back.
__________

MAgnus growled. "That is not your business, now get back to work or I will have you shut down." he threatened.
Olivia's eyes widened. "T-t-twins?" she asked, shocked.

"My older brother, Diego Jr." she said to him, sounding sad in which she was.

Yurik smiled. "Trust me, our nightly activities won't change if we both go there." he said to him. 
___
Jinx glared at him. "I seriously doubt Ben wouldn't punish you for doing that." she said and then walked off to report this to Ben.

Amber lowered her ears and then licked his hand to comfort Magnus.

Val nodded. "Yes, I can sense two heart beats within you." she said.


Alex nodded. "Aw, I heard that he passed away. It's sad to lose such a great person." he said.



Anson chuckled. "I didn't think that would be a problem." he said.
_________

Magnus would let Amber do so, he didn't care what Jinx said.


Ben was working on some papers in his office.
Olivia blinked and then hugged her mother.

Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I'd known what he looked like." she said. 

Yurik chuckled back and then started leading him towards the village.
____
Jinx knocked on Ben's office door.

Val would hug Olivia back and smiled. "When the time comes, I will be right there with you." she said.


Alex smiled. "I would picture people by the sound of their voice if I wasn't sure." he said.


Anson would follow Yurik to the village.
____________

Ben sighed. "Come in." he said.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Olivia's eyes widened. "T-t-twins?" she asked, shocked.

"My older brother, Diego Jr." she said to him, sounding sad in which she was.

Yurik smiled. "Trust me, our nightly activities won't change if we both go there." he said to him. 
___
Jinx glared at him. "I seriously doubt Ben wouldn't punish you for doing that." she said and then walked off to report this to Ben.

Amber lowered her ears and then licked his hand to comfort Magnus.

Val nodded. "Yes, I can sense two heart beats within you." she said.


Alex nodded. "Aw, I heard that he passed away. It's sad to lose such a great person." he said.



Anson chuckled. "I didn't think that would be a problem." he said.
_________

Magnus would let Amber do so, he didn't care what Jinx said.


Ben was working on some papers in his office.
Olivia blinked and then hugged her mother.

Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I'd known what he looked like." she said. 

Yurik chuckled back and then started leading him towards the village.
____
Jinx knocked on Ben's office door.

Val would hug Olivia back and smiled. "When the time comes, I will be right there with you." she said.


Alex smiled. "I would picture people by the sound of their voice if I wasn't sure." he said.


Anson would follow Yurik to the village.
____________

Ben sighed. "Come in." he said.
(Sadly she won't be able to)

Olivia nodded and hugged her mom tighter.

"I heard he was a red fox." she said.

Yurik chuckled.
___
Jinx stepped in. "Sir, I think Magnus is getting too comfortable with an experiment and he even threatened to shut me down if I didn't mind my own business." she explained to Ben.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Val nodded. "Yes, I can sense two heart beats within you." she said.


Alex nodded. "Aw, I heard that he passed away. It's sad to lose such a great person." he said.



Anson chuckled. "I didn't think that would be a problem." he said.
_________

Magnus would let Amber do so, he didn't care what Jinx said.


Ben was working on some papers in his office.
Olivia blinked and then hugged her mother.

Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I'd known what he looked like." she said. 

Yurik chuckled back and then started leading him towards the village.
____
Jinx knocked on Ben's office door.

Val would hug Olivia back and smiled. "When the time comes, I will be right there with you." she said.


Alex smiled. "I would picture people by the sound of their voice if I wasn't sure." he said.


Anson would follow Yurik to the village.
____________

Ben sighed. "Come in." he said.
(Sadly she won't be able to)

Olivia nodded and hugged her mom tighter.

"I heard he was a red fox." she said.

Yurik chuckled.
___
Jinx stepped in. "Sir, I think Magnus is getting too comfortable with an experiment and he even threatened to shut me down if I didn't mind my own business." she explained to Ben.
(ok?)


Valery would hold onto her daughter, just glad she could help her.


"Well imagine what a red fox looks like in your mind, then try and picture a person who looks like a red fox a bit." he said.


ANson chuckled a bit too.
____________

Ben looked at her and got up.  "Who might this experiment be?' he asked.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Olivia blinked and then hugged her mother.

Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I'd known what he looked like." she said. 

Yurik chuckled back and then started leading him towards the village.
____
Jinx knocked on Ben's office door.

Val would hug Olivia back and smiled. "When the time comes, I will be right there with you." she said.


Alex smiled. "I would picture people by the sound of their voice if I wasn't sure." he said.


Anson would follow Yurik to the village.
____________

Ben sighed. "Come in." he said.
(Sadly she won't be able to)

Olivia nodded and hugged her mom tighter.

"I heard he was a red fox." she said.

Yurik chuckled.
___
Jinx stepped in. "Sir, I think Magnus is getting too comfortable with an experiment and he even threatened to shut me down if I didn't mind my own business." she explained to Ben.
(ok?)


Valery would hold onto her daughter, just glad she could help her.


"Well imagine what a red fox looks like in your mind, then try and picture a person who looks like a red fox a bit." he said.


ANson chuckled a bit too.
____________

Ben looked at her and got up.  "Who might this experiment be?' he asked.
TIMESKIPPING TO THE ACTION!!!
Olivia and Jasper had gone to the training grounds outside of the traps surrounding the village for a short picnic. Jasper was unaware of what lurked feet from him and his mate. He didn't know had happened when he was suddenly smacked across the face with a blunt object and he blacked out, passing out from the impact. The last thing he heard was Olivia's scream.

Olivia tried to protect herself and Jasper but there was two of them and now they had her both by the arms. She screamed for help but nobody heard her for she was too far from the village. Eventually the sleeping drug they injected into her worked and she fell into a deep slumber.
____
Emily blinked her eyes. "I can't." she said sobbing now.
____
Yurik slowed down and grasped Anson's hand with his own.
____
"The red panda DNA Amber." she answered him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Val would hug Olivia back and smiled. "When the time comes, I will be right there with you." she said.


Alex smiled. "I would picture people by the sound of their voice if I wasn't sure." he said.


Anson would follow Yurik to the village.
____________

Ben sighed. "Come in." he said.
(Sadly she won't be able to)

Olivia nodded and hugged her mom tighter.

"I heard he was a red fox." she said.

Yurik chuckled.
___
Jinx stepped in. "Sir, I think Magnus is getting too comfortable with an experiment and he even threatened to shut me down if I didn't mind my own business." she explained to Ben.
(ok?)


Valery would hold onto her daughter, just glad she could help her.


"Well imagine what a red fox looks like in your mind, then try and picture a person who looks like a red fox a bit." he said.


ANson chuckled a bit too.
____________

Ben looked at her and got up.  "Who might this experiment be?' he asked.
TIMESKIPPING TO THE ACTION!!!
Olivia and Jasper had gone to the training grounds outside of the traps surrounding the village for a short picnic. Jasper was unaware of what lurked feet from him and his mate. He didn't know had happened when he was suddenly smacked across the face with a blunt object and he blacked out, passing out from the impact. The last thing he heard was Olivia's scream.

Olivia tried to protect herself and Jasper but there was two of them and now they had her both by the arms. She screamed for help but nobody heard her for she was too far from the village. Eventually the sleeping drug they injected into her worked and she fell into a deep slumber.
____
Emily blinked her eyes. "I can't." she said sobbing now.
____
Yurik slowed down and grasped Anson's hand with his own.
____
"The red panda DNA Amber." she answered him.

Ty and Erin were right at the edge of the village and went to see what happened and who had just screamed. When they found Jasper on the ground they would both start looking around for Olivia.
_____________

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.
\________

Anson would grasp Yurik's hand back.
_____

Ben sighed. "I will deal with Magnus, he isn't even suppose to feel love." he said.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Sadly she won't be able to)

Olivia nodded and hugged her mom tighter.

"I heard he was a red fox." she said.

Yurik chuckled.
___
Jinx stepped in. "Sir, I think Magnus is getting too comfortable with an experiment and he even threatened to shut me down if I didn't mind my own business." she explained to Ben.
(ok?)


Valery would hold onto her daughter, just glad she could help her.


"Well imagine what a red fox looks like in your mind, then try and picture a person who looks like a red fox a bit." he said.


ANson chuckled a bit too.
____________

Ben looked at her and got up.  "Who might this experiment be?' he asked.
TIMESKIPPING TO THE ACTION!!!
Olivia and Jasper had gone to the training grounds outside of the traps surrounding the village for a short picnic. Jasper was unaware of what lurked feet from him and his mate. He didn't know had happened when he was suddenly smacked across the face with a blunt object and he blacked out, passing out from the impact. The last thing he heard was Olivia's scream.

Olivia tried to protect herself and Jasper but there was two of them and now they had her both by the arms. She screamed for help but nobody heard her for she was too far from the village. Eventually the sleeping drug they injected into her worked and she fell into a deep slumber.
____
Emily blinked her eyes. "I can't." she said sobbing now.
____
Yurik slowed down and grasped Anson's hand with his own.
____
"The red panda DNA Amber." she answered him.

Ty and Erin were right at the edge of the village and went to see what happened and who had just screamed. When they found Jasper on the ground they would both start looking around for Olivia.
_____________

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.
\________

Anson would grasp Yurik's hand back.
_____

Ben sighed. "I will deal with Magnus, he isn't even suppose to feel love." he said.
(It's not letting me color-code it!)
Neither of them could catch a glimpse of Olivia, who was now being quickly carried towards District 36. (That's Ben's district, right?)

Jasper woke up eventually and gasped, putting a hand to his head. "Olivia!" he called for her and then spotted Ty and Erin. "They took her, I couldn't protect her, they knocked me out before I could." he said, tearing up and then running towards the woods calling her name.
___
Emily sobbed harder.

Yurik smiled towards Anson.
___
Jinx nodded her head. "His core perhaps is now corrupted and he is know having feelings. Has he ever smiled without it being an evil one?" she asked.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(ok?)


Valery would hold onto her daughter, just glad she could help her.


"Well imagine what a red fox looks like in your mind, then try and picture a person who looks like a red fox a bit." he said.


ANson chuckled a bit too.
____________

Ben looked at her and got up.  "Who might this experiment be?' he asked.
TIMESKIPPING TO THE ACTION!!!
Olivia and Jasper had gone to the training grounds outside of the traps surrounding the village for a short picnic. Jasper was unaware of what lurked feet from him and his mate. He didn't know had happened when he was suddenly smacked across the face with a blunt object and he blacked out, passing out from the impact. The last thing he heard was Olivia's scream.

Olivia tried to protect herself and Jasper but there was two of them and now they had her both by the arms. She screamed for help but nobody heard her for she was too far from the village. Eventually the sleeping drug they injected into her worked and she fell into a deep slumber.
____
Emily blinked her eyes. "I can't." she said sobbing now.
____
Yurik slowed down and grasped Anson's hand with his own.
____
"The red panda DNA Amber." she answered him.

Ty and Erin were right at the edge of the village and went to see what happened and who had just screamed. When they found Jasper on the ground they would both start looking around for Olivia.
_____________

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.
\________

Anson would grasp Yurik's hand back.
_____

Ben sighed. "I will deal with Magnus, he isn't even suppose to feel love." he said.
(It's not letting me color-code it!)
Neither of them could catch a glimpse of Olivia, who was now being quickly carried towards District 36. (That's Ben's district, right?)

Jasper woke up eventually and gasped, putting a hand to his head. "Olivia!" he called for her and then spotted Ty and Erin. "They took her, I couldn't protect her, they knocked me out before I could." he said, tearing up and then running towards the woods calling her name.
___
Emily sobbed harder.

Yurik smiled towards Anson.
___
Jinx nodded her head. "His core perhaps is now corrupted and he is know having feelings. Has he ever smiled without it being an evil one?" she asked.
(Weird)

Erin and Ty looked at each other then quickly ran after Jasper and grabbed him. "Tell us, who took Olivia?" asked Ty, slowly.
_______

ALex would listen, and gently patted Emily's back.
___________

ANson smiled back.
______

Ben thought. "There was one time, but that was when he was first created and didn't really know his purpose yet." he said then went to find Magnus.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
TIMESKIPPING TO THE ACTION!!!
Olivia and Jasper had gone to the training grounds outside of the traps surrounding the village for a short picnic. Jasper was unaware of what lurked feet from him and his mate. He didn't know had happened when he was suddenly smacked across the face with a blunt object and he blacked out, passing out from the impact. The last thing he heard was Olivia's scream.

Olivia tried to protect herself and Jasper but there was two of them and now they had her both by the arms. She screamed for help but nobody heard her for she was too far from the village. Eventually the sleeping drug they injected into her worked and she fell into a deep slumber.
____
Emily blinked her eyes. "I can't." she said sobbing now.
____
Yurik slowed down and grasped Anson's hand with his own.
____
"The red panda DNA Amber." she answered him.

Ty and Erin were right at the edge of the village and went to see what happened and who had just screamed. When they found Jasper on the ground they would both start looking around for Olivia.
_____________

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.
\________

Anson would grasp Yurik's hand back.
_____

Ben sighed. "I will deal with Magnus, he isn't even suppose to feel love." he said.
(It's not letting me color-code it!)
Neither of them could catch a glimpse of Olivia, who was now being quickly carried towards District 36. (That's Ben's district, right?)

Jasper woke up eventually and gasped, putting a hand to his head. "Olivia!" he called for her and then spotted Ty and Erin. "They took her, I couldn't protect her, they knocked me out before I could." he said, tearing up and then running towards the woods calling her name.
___
Emily sobbed harder.

Yurik smiled towards Anson.
___
Jinx nodded her head. "His core perhaps is now corrupted and he is know having feelings. Has he ever smiled without it being an evil one?" she asked.
(Weird)

Erin and Ty looked at each other then quickly ran after Jasper and grabbed him. "Tell us, who took Olivia?" asked Ty, slowly.
_______

ALex would listen, and gently patted Emily's back.
___________

ANson smiled back.
______

Ben thought. "There was one time, but that was when he was first created and didn't really know his purpose yet." he said then went to find Magnus.
"Guards, District guards!" he said, placing his hands over his face. "Oh my God, Val's gonna kill me." he added in.

The guards carried Olivia into Ben's district and called for him.
____
Emily sniffled.
____
Yurik then stopped as he heard a scream.
____
Jinx followed after him.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Ty and Erin were right at the edge of the village and went to see what happened and who had just screamed. When they found Jasper on the ground they would both start looking around for Olivia.
_____________

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry." he said.
\________

Anson would grasp Yurik's hand back.
_____

Ben sighed. "I will deal with Magnus, he isn't even suppose to feel love." he said.
(It's not letting me color-code it!)
Neither of them could catch a glimpse of Olivia, who was now being quickly carried towards District 36. (That's Ben's district, right?)

Jasper woke up eventually and gasped, putting a hand to his head. "Olivia!" he called for her and then spotted Ty and Erin. "They took her, I couldn't protect her, they knocked me out before I could." he said, tearing up and then running towards the woods calling her name.
___
Emily sobbed harder.

Yurik smiled towards Anson.
___
Jinx nodded her head. "His core perhaps is now corrupted and he is know having feelings. Has he ever smiled without it being an evil one?" she asked.
(Weird)

Erin and Ty looked at each other then quickly ran after Jasper and grabbed him. "Tell us, who took Olivia?" asked Ty, slowly.
_______

ALex would listen, and gently patted Emily's back.
___________

ANson smiled back.
______

Ben thought. "There was one time, but that was when he was first created and didn't really know his purpose yet." he said then went to find Magnus.
"Guards, District guards!" he said, placing his hands over his face. "Oh my God, Val's gonna kill me." he added in.

The guards carried Olivia into Ben's district and called for him.
____
Emily sniffled.
____
Yurik then stopped as he heard a scream.
____
Jinx followed after him.

Erin looked at Ty then back to Jasper. "No you're not, if Ty takes you back to the village. You have to make sure you don't tell Valery her daughter is gone. I'm going to get her." he said then ran off.

Ty watched and sighed. "Let's go Jasper." he said and began to take him back to the village.
___________

Alex would be there for her.
______

Anson looked around at the scream.
_____________

Ben heard someone calling him and went to see who it was.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(It's not letting me color-code it!)
Neither of them could catch a glimpse of Olivia, who was now being quickly carried towards District 36. (That's Ben's district, right?)

Jasper woke up eventually and gasped, putting a hand to his head. "Olivia!" he called for her and then spotted Ty and Erin. "They took her, I couldn't protect her, they knocked me out before I could." he said, tearing up and then running towards the woods calling her name.
___
Emily sobbed harder.

Yurik smiled towards Anson.
___
Jinx nodded her head. "His core perhaps is now corrupted and he is know having feelings. Has he ever smiled without it being an evil one?" she asked.
(Weird)

Erin and Ty looked at each other then quickly ran after Jasper and grabbed him. "Tell us, who took Olivia?" asked Ty, slowly.
_______

ALex would listen, and gently patted Emily's back.
___________

ANson smiled back.
______

Ben thought. "There was one time, but that was when he was first created and didn't really know his purpose yet." he said then went to find Magnus.
"Guards, District guards!" he said, placing his hands over his face. "Oh my God, Val's gonna kill me." he added in.

The guards carried Olivia into Ben's district and called for him.
____
Emily sniffled.
____
Yurik then stopped as he heard a scream.
____
Jinx followed after him.

Erin looked at Ty then back to Jasper. "No you're not, if Ty takes you back to the village. You have to make sure you don't tell Valery her daughter is gone. I'm going to get her." he said then ran off.

Ty watched and sighed. "Let's go Jasper." he said and began to take him back to the village.
___________

Alex would be there for her.
______

Anson looked around at the scream.
_____________

Ben heard someone calling him and went to see who it was.
Jasper grabbed Erin's arm. "There's no use, they had sleeping serums on them, they could already be well to the District by now." he told Erin.
___
Emily then gasped. "Alex, I can see shapes." she told him.
___
Yurik was scared now.
___
The guards held the heavily pregnant Olivia in their arms.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(Weird)

Erin and Ty looked at each other then quickly ran after Jasper and grabbed him. "Tell us, who took Olivia?" asked Ty, slowly.
_______

ALex would listen, and gently patted Emily's back.
___________

ANson smiled back.
______

Ben thought. "There was one time, but that was when he was first created and didn't really know his purpose yet." he said then went to find Magnus.
"Guards, District guards!" he said, placing his hands over his face. "Oh my God, Val's gonna kill me." he added in.

The guards carried Olivia into Ben's district and called for him.
____
Emily sniffled.
____
Yurik then stopped as he heard a scream.
____
Jinx followed after him.

Erin looked at Ty then back to Jasper. "No you're not, if Ty takes you back to the village. You have to make sure you don't tell Valery her daughter is gone. I'm going to get her." he said then ran off.

Ty watched and sighed. "Let's go Jasper." he said and began to take him back to the village.
___________

Alex would be there for her.
______

Anson looked around at the scream.
_____________

Ben heard someone calling him and went to see who it was.
Jasper grabbed Erin's arm. "There's no use, they had sleeping serums on them, they could already be well to the District by now." he told Erin.
___
Emily then gasped. "Alex, I can see shapes." she told him.
___
Yurik was scared now.
___
The guards held the heavily pregnant Olivia in their arms.

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.
___________

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"Guards, District guards!" he said, placing his hands over his face. "Oh my God, Val's gonna kill me." he added in.

The guards carried Olivia into Ben's district and called for him.
____
Emily sniffled.
____
Yurik then stopped as he heard a scream.
____
Jinx followed after him.

Erin looked at Ty then back to Jasper. "No you're not, if Ty takes you back to the village. You have to make sure you don't tell Valery her daughter is gone. I'm going to get her." he said then ran off.

Ty watched and sighed. "Let's go Jasper." he said and began to take him back to the village.
___________

Alex would be there for her.
______

Anson looked around at the scream.
_____________

Ben heard someone calling him and went to see who it was.
Jasper grabbed Erin's arm. "There's no use, they had sleeping serums on them, they could already be well to the District by now." he told Erin.
___
Emily then gasped. "Alex, I can see shapes." she told him.
___
Yurik was scared now.
___
The guards held the heavily pregnant Olivia in their arms.

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.
___________

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Erin looked at Ty then back to Jasper. "No you're not, if Ty takes you back to the village. You have to make sure you don't tell Valery her daughter is gone. I'm going to get her." he said then ran off.

Ty watched and sighed. "Let's go Jasper." he said and began to take him back to the village.
___________

Alex would be there for her.
______

Anson looked around at the scream.
_____________

Ben heard someone calling him and went to see who it was.
Jasper grabbed Erin's arm. "There's no use, they had sleeping serums on them, they could already be well to the District by now." he told Erin.
___
Emily then gasped. "Alex, I can see shapes." she told him.
___
Yurik was scared now.
___
The guards held the heavily pregnant Olivia in their arms.

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.
___________

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

Erin then hissed. "Then I'll get here out before she gives birth to my grand nephews" he said then went to run off again.

Ty watched and chuckled. "Erin has truly lost his mind for the better." he said then took Jasper back to the village.
____________

Alex smiled. "That's so wonderful, I'm glad you can finally see outlines." he said, tears started to form in his eyes.
_______

Anson would take Yurik to the village.
________
(Sure)

The doctor was waiting for an experiment to be brought in for him to work on.


Ben would go and find Magnus.



Magnus was enjoying this a bit.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Jasper grabbed Erin's arm. "There's no use, they had sleeping serums on them, they could already be well to the District by now." he told Erin.
___
Emily then gasped. "Alex, I can see shapes." she told him.
___
Yurik was scared now.
___
The guards held the heavily pregnant Olivia in their arms.

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.
___________

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

Erin then hissed. "Then I'll get here out before she gives birth to my grand nephews" he said then went to run off again.

Ty watched and chuckled. "Erin has truly lost his mind for the better." he said then took Jasper back to the village.
____________

Alex smiled. "That's so wonderful, I'm glad you can finally see outlines." he said, tears started to form in his eyes.
_______

Anson would take Yurik to the village.
________
(Sure)

The doctor was waiting for an experiment to be brought in for him to work on.


Ben would go and find Magnus.



Magnus was enjoying this a bit.
Jasper blinked his eyes. "Val's going to find out either way if she sees me coming back without her." he said and then started after Erin, he was going to get her back even if it meant he had to die.

Emily smiled and then hugged him.

Yurik saw Erin and asked about the scream.
____
The guards brought in Olivia right as she woke up. The guards quickly restrained her as she struggled.

Jinx watched and then sensed Erin coming for them. She growled and headed towards the exit and exited the place, waiting.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 9602
Likes : 15
Join date : 2015-11-05
Location : Somewhere over the rainbow

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Erin smirked. "So? That never stopped me from saving family and friends. Remember Jasper, I've lived a life of saving people from the Districts and always getting them out." he said.
___________

Alex looked around. "Wait what?" he said.
_________

Anson would stay right by Yurik.
________

Ben saw this and sighed. "Put her in the infirmary for now, seems you picked up a pregnant female.....I really have no use for them." he said.
Jasper lowered his gaze sadly and then glanced away. "But her due-dates's today, you should know what they do to babies in that place, Vanessa's first born was killed because of it." he said and then started crying.
_______
Emily blinked her eyes. "I think my sights slowly coming back, I can see your outline." she said, smiling.
_______
Yurik gulped nervously.
_______
The guards nodded and took her to the infirmary. (Wanna act out the doctor?)

Jinx walked towards where Magnus was.

Amber was still licking Magnus' hand.

Erin then hissed. "Then I'll get here out before she gives birth to my grand nephews" he said then went to run off again.

Ty watched and chuckled. "Erin has truly lost his mind for the better." he said then took Jasper back to the village.
____________

Alex smiled. "That's so wonderful, I'm glad you can finally see outlines." he said, tears started to form in his eyes.
_______

Anson would take Yurik to the village.
________
(Sure)

The doctor was waiting for an experiment to be brought in for him to work on.


Ben would go and find Magnus.



Magnus was enjoying this a bit.
Jasper blinked his eyes. "Val's going to find out either way if she sees me coming back without her." he said and then started after Erin, he was going to get her back even if it meant he had to die.

Emily smiled and then hugged him.

Yurik saw Erin and asked about the scream.
____
The guards brought in Olivia right as she woke up. The guards quickly restrained her as she struggled.

Jinx watched and then sensed Erin coming for them. She growled and headed towards the exit and exited the place, waiting.

Ty quickly grabbed Jasper with his spider legs. "Sorry, but I can't let you leave. If you also go missing then Val's going to be more than just pissed." he said.


Alex hugged her back.


Erin stopped and gave a quick explanation then ran off.
___________-

The doctor saw this and looked then went to see how close she was to her due date.



Ben saw and rolled his eyes at Jinx then dealt with Magnus.
avatar
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Posts : 17659
Likes : 9
Join date : 2015-02-10
Location : In the Archives of the Experiments

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum