SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Sara looked at Jasper and nodded then went to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen.

Valery would start eating, focusing on how good Sara still was at cooking.
_____

Diego watched this and slowly walked in and watched Diego Jr, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone.

Magnus then started to draw blood from her neck. "You better behave." he said.
Jasper went to go help her clean up.

Olivia looked nervous.
___
Vanessa stopped coming towards him when she saw his pupils dilate. She had seen this look before when someone's DNA took over. She backed up fearfully until she was at Diego's side. "Has he lost his mind?" she asked him.

Diego Jr. bared his fangs at them and his ears went back. 
___
Domino tried to bite his hand.

Sara looked at Jasper. "Why are you helping me, when your suppose to be eating with Val and your mate?" she asked, a bit curious.

Val watched and stopped eating.

Diego saw this and nodded. "I think he has lost his mind. This is bad, very bad." he said.
_________

Magnus then sent his other set of claws into her chest.
Jasper smiled. "I want to help you, but if you want I can stop." he said.

Olivia glanced towards her mother, she had fear in her gaze.
____
Diego Jr. snarled and charged towards them.

Vanessa thought fast and grabbed the closest object, a baseball bat and swung it at her son to protect them both.

Diego Jr. dodged it and bit the baseball bat with enough force to knock Vanessa over. He growled as she held it between his jaws and she could feel the wood breaking. "Get Erin, now!" she demanded Diego. 
____
Domino's eyes widened even more as blood splattered from her chest. She yelped and her struggling ceased eventually. Her arms fell limp at each side of the table before the blood started pooling below her and dripping onto the floor.

Sara sighed. "Fine if you must help then you can." she said as she cleaned the pots and pans.

Valery looked at Olivia, but said nothing to her. She was more busy with seeing what Jasper did.

Diego then went to get Erin again, which didn't take long.

Erin ran in and quickly grabbed Diego Jr and tried to pin him to the floor.

Magnus watched and growled, then ordered for this experiment to be gotten rid of. He would go see if he could do something else.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:09 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Sara saw this. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Erin looked at her. "Stay right there, scream if you feel in danger." he said then took the kids to the village. Once he got there, he saw Ty up in a tree and called him down, he'd send the spider to where Olivia was while Erin went to take the kids to the infirmary in case.

Ty would make his way through the forest and to Olivia as quick as possible.
Emily blinked. "I miss my mom." she said sadly.
____
As Ty went to come get her he heard a scream coming from that direction.

It was Jinx, who had ahold of Olivia's neck and was squeezing the life out of her. If Ty didn't back down Olivia would die, then she thought of killing the girl anyways even if he did back down.

Sara sighed. "I miss her too, everyone misses her. Even your dad, but you know what you can do?" she said as she knelt down.
_______

Ty saw this and hissed. "Let her go Jinx, it's me you want....not her. You don't want to do this, she's not worth killing. If you kill me, then Ben will reward you, he'll probably make you head of the robotic clones. Just put Olivia down and take me instead." he said, calmly.
Emily shook her head, she didn't know what she could do.
____
Jinx chuckled evilly. "You think I'm doing this for fame? I have no ambition unless you count me seeing the shock on your face, this little doll here means something to you villagers for you guys to come all the way here seeking for her. Well guess what?! I'm not letting her go no matter what you give me! Erin shorted my circuit, now I'm shortening hers." she said and squeezed her hand tighter around Olivia's neck.

Olivia squeaked and was starting to turn blue. She held her hands on Jinx's and her eyes closed tight. She wasn't going to last long.

Sara smiled. "You can always remember her, and make sure you make others happy like she did. Do nice things like she did, like for your father, or friends, or even family." she said.

Ty then lunged forward and sent a spider leg past Olivia's head and into Jinx's. He refused to let this clone kill a mother of newborns. He wasn't going to let anymore lives be taken, no mater what.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:15 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Emily blinked. "I miss my mom." she said sadly.
____
As Ty went to come get her he heard a scream coming from that direction.

It was Jinx, who had ahold of Olivia's neck and was squeezing the life out of her. If Ty didn't back down Olivia would die, then she thought of killing the girl anyways even if he did back down.

Sara sighed. "I miss her too, everyone misses her. Even your dad, but you know what you can do?" she said as she knelt down.
_______

Ty saw this and hissed. "Let her go Jinx, it's me you want....not her. You don't want to do this, she's not worth killing. If you kill me, then Ben will reward you, he'll probably make you head of the robotic clones. Just put Olivia down and take me instead." he said, calmly.
____
Jinx chuckled evilly. "You think I'm doing this for fame? I have no ambition unless you count me seeing the shock on your face, this little doll here means something to you villagers for you guys to come all the way here seeking for her. Well guess what?! I'm not letting her go no matter what you give me! Erin shorted my circuit, now I'm shortening hers." she said and squeezed her hand tighter around Olivia's neck.

Olivia squeaked and was starting to turn blue. She held her hands on Jinx's and her eyes closed tight. She wasn't going to last long.

Sara smiled. "You can always remember her, and make sure you make others happy like she did. Do nice things like she did, like for your father, or friends, or even family." she said.

Ty then lunged forward and sent a spider leg past Olivia's head and into Jinx's. He refused to let this clone kill a mother of newborns. He wasn't going to let anymore lives be taken, no mater what.
Emily frowned more and then cried more.
____
That only busted up Jinx's eyes and didn't affect her at all, she still stood there.

"HEAD'S UP!" a voice suddenly said before a gun was fired and a bullet went directly through Jinx's midsection.

Jinx's eyes widened at this and as her chip got destroyed yet again she crumpled to the ground atop of the now unconscienced and barely alive Olivia.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:23 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

____

____
That only busted up Jinx's eyes and didn't affect her at all, she still stood there.

"HEAD'S UP!" a voice suddenly said before a gun was fired and a bullet went directly through Jinx's midsection.

Jinx's eyes widened at this and as her chip got destroyed yet again she crumpled to the ground atop of the now unconscienced and barely alive Olivia.

Sara sighed, that didn't work. "Emily, you can't let this affect you forever. I know it hurts, but it's how you deal with it now. Are you just going to cry from now on? Or are you going to bounce back from this? I know losing a loved one stings so bad, but you need to eventually stop grieving and make use of the time you still have." she said. "Don't waste your time crying forever, make your mom proud and do something that can make it better in a way." she said.

Ty quickly removed Jinx's hands from Olivia's neck and would run her back to the infirmary. He didn't have time to stop and thank whoever just helped him, this was a matter of life and death now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:00 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____

____

Sara sighed, that didn't work. "Emily, you can't let this affect you forever. I know it hurts, but it's how you deal with it now. Are you just going to cry from now on? Or are you going to bounce back from this? I know losing a loved one stings so bad, but you need to eventually stop grieving and make use of the time you still have." she said. "Don't waste your time crying forever, make your mom proud and do something that can make it better in a way." she said.

Ty quickly removed Jinx's hands from Olivia's neck and would run her back to the infirmary. He didn't have time to stop and thank whoever just helped him, this was a matter of life and death now.
Emily cried harder.
____
Olivia was still passed out but he could tell she was breathing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:03 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Emily cried harder.
____

Sara would stand there and would just hold her.

Ty got her into the infirmary and would call for a doctor to come and check on her and the babies.

Erin had brought the kids into the room and set them up in the bassinet, then went to get Jasper.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____

Emily cried harder.
____

Ty got her into the infirmary and would call for a doctor to come and check on her and the babies.

Erin had brought the kids into the room and set them up in the bassinet, then went to get Jasper.
Emily sobbed in Sara's arms. She missed her mom.
____
Jasper was still inside his cabin.

Olivia started coming to when she reached the infirmary. She would be okay.

The babies fell asleep.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Emily cried harder.
____

____

The babies fell asleep.

Sara knew Emily missed her mom, and she should.
_________

Erin knocked on Jasper's cabin door and waited.

Ty would be there with Olivia until Jasper got there.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Emily cried harder.
____

____

The babies fell asleep.

_________

Emily eventually stopped crying.
____
Jasper opened the door and his eyes widened. "Is she okay?!" he said, worried.

Olivia's eyes slowly fluttered open.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:38 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

The babies fell asleep.

_________

____

Sara would still be there for Emily.
_______

Erin nodded. "They're in the infirmary for check up right now." he said. "Go see them." he added

Ty would be right there, still waiting for JAsper to come.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:42 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____

The babies fell asleep.

_________

____

_______

Erin nodded. "They're in the infirmary for check up right now." he said. "Go see them." he added

Emily saw out the window and pointed towards Jasper heading towards the infirmary. "Is it Olivia's kids?" she asked Valery.

Jasper headed over and saw Ty there already. He stopped when he saw his two twin boys sleeping in the bassinet. He went to Olivia's side and held her hands, crying tears of joy.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_________

____

_______

Emily saw out the window and pointed towards Jasper heading towards the infirmary. "Is it Olivia's kids?" she asked Valery.

Jasper headed over and saw Ty there already. He stopped when he saw his two twin boys sleeping in the bassinet. He went to Olivia's side and held her hands, crying tears of joy.

Valery looked then her eyes widen and she ran out of the cabin and over to the infirmary.

Sara sighed. "I guess that's a yes." she said.

Ty smiled and watched. "Erin made sure you'd get them back, so go over and be the first to truly hold your kids." he said then went to leave.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:17 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____

_______

Valery looked then her eyes widen and she ran out of the cabin and over to the infirmary.

Ty smiled and watched. "Erin made sure you'd get them back, so go over and be the first to truly hold your kids." he said then went to leave.
Emily decided to follow.

Jasper nodded and slowly picked up the one boy and smiled. The baby boy was still asleep.

Olivia frowned a little and her stomach growled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

Emily decided to follow.

Jasper nodded and slowly picked up the one boy and smiled. The baby boy was still asleep.

Val would already be inside the infirmary, waiting to see her daughter.

Ty would let Olivia and Jasper see each other alone, though he would bring back some food and water for Olivia.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:54 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Emily decided to follow.

Ty would let Olivia and Jasper see each other alone, though he would bring back some food and water for Olivia.
Olivia weakly called for her mother since she somehow knew she was hear.

The baby boy Jasper was holding woke up and started crying, letting Valery know the babies had been born.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Emily decided to follow.

The baby boy Jasper was holding woke up and started crying, letting Valery know the babies had been born.

Valery then ran into the room and saw what was going on, she looked at Jasper and the baby boy. She was gad to be with her daughter and her grand-kids.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:48 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Emily decided to follow.

Valery then ran into the room and saw what was going on, she looked at Jasper and the baby boy. She was gad to be with her daughter and her grand-kids.
Jasper looked and smiled towards Valery. "Wanna hold him?" he asked.

The baby boy eventually stopped crying.

Olivia was asleep.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:54 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Olivia was asleep.

Valery nodded and took her grand-son in her arms to hold with a smile.

Ty came back with a tray of food and water for Olivia.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:01 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Olivia was asleep.

Olivia was asleep.

The baby boy blinked his guzzling blue eyes at Valery and giggled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Olivia was asleep.

Olivia was asleep.

Valery smiled as she looked at one of her grand kids, she was just happy to see they were safe.

Ty would let the family have their moment, so he left the room.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:26 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Olivia was asleep.

Olivia was asleep.

Valery smiled as she looked at one of her grand kids, she was just happy to see they were safe.

The baby boy squirmed a bit in her arms and then got fussy.

Olivia woke up to it being fussy and sighed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:28 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Olivia was asleep.

Valery would give Olivia her child. "So, have you given any thought on what their names are going to be?" she asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:11 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Olivia was asleep.

Valery would give Olivia her child. "So, have you given any thought on what their names are going to be?" she asked.
"Not really, I was sort of thinking of naming one Jyaku." Olivia answered, she sounded exhausted as she held the child.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:34 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"Not really, I was sort of thinking of naming one Jyaku." Olivia answered, she sounded exhausted as she held the child.

Valery nodded. "I understand, it's a lovely name." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:27 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Olivia's eyes fluttered a bit. "Mom I feel light-headed." she said, offering Jyaku over to her.
Jyaku cried. (This honestly is going to be confusing me XD)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Olivia's eyes fluttered a bit. "Mom I feel light-headed." she said, offering Jyaku over to her.
(yup)

Valery took the child then put Jyaku back in the crib, so she could see what was wrong with Olivia.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:06 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(yup)

Valery took the child then put Jyaku back in the crib, so she could see what was wrong with Olivia.
Olivia was just feeling exhausted from the blood loss and the whole birth.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down