The Full Bucketniers RP (Open)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Full Bucketniers RP (Open)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The year is 1970.  The American railroad industry is modernizing at an incredible pace, and steam locomotives as a species are being killed off in preference of more reliable and efficient diesel-electric locomotives.  Thousands of the old iron giants are being dragged off to scrap yards and smelting plants in long, ominous funeral trains, their eyes wide and pleading for help that will never come to any human they pass by on their way to their inevitable deaths.  To their old crews, these locos are family, but to the industry, they're now a liability, worth nothing more than their weight in scrap steel, at a rate of about forty seven dollars per metric ton.

In northern Washington State, trouble is brewing in the small railroad city of Fort Fairfax.  The local railroad company has been run out of business by the mega-tycoon that is the Union Pacific.  With the rail line shut down and deteriorating from years of disuse, the only way in and out of the valley was via the main 'highway', Route Seven, but on December 8th, 1970, heavy snow and ice caused a rock face in the mountains to collapse, completely burying three miles of Route Seven under millions of tons of granite boulders, snow, and ice near the town of Saint Josef.  Luckily only ten people were killed, but the road was rendered completely impassable, practically cutting off the entire valley of Bucket Falls from the outside world.  (There are other roads out of the valley, but Route Seven was the only one that was remotely safe in winter conditions, and the only route capable of supporting large trucks in any weather)  The only hope for Fort Fairfax, as well as the neighboring towns of Thomas Canyon, Josha's Cradle, Simonville, and Dunk Town, and the hamlet of Elena Junction, was reopening the old railroad.  The two main industries in the canyon, Dyken's Coal Mine and the Lena's Mineral Mining Company, were among the first to get onboard the bandwagon of reopening the line, followed closely by the Dunk Town Sawmill and Fort Fairfax Petrochemicals.  The companies could all theoretically survive through the winter by temporarily shutting down their operations to save capital, then reopening after the spring thaw would allow for Route Seven to be cleared and rebuilt, but in a rare stroke of plain humanity all four of the company CEOs decided that the railroad reopening would not only be good news for all of them, but more importantly, would be good news for all the people living in the valley.  With the support from the local industries and the residents of the valley, a group of citizens from Fort Fairfax formed the Full Bucket Line Preservation Society, which soon enough became the Full Bucket Line Railroad Company.  The initial investments from the industrial companies provided the FBLRR with most of the initial capital they needed to get most of the line repaired to the point of being safely usable, but that still left them with a rather serious problem.

What the hell good is a railroad with no locomotives and no rolling stock?

When the line was first shut down, the Union Pacific bought up everything worth recovering at the bankruptcy auction, which included all the locomotives and nearly all of the rolling stock.  There were a few cars left behind scattered around the line, but all needed serious work if they were even salvageable at all, and even all of them put together weren't going to be enough to run the railroad with.  Luckily most of the old railroad's employees were local residents, so there was no shortage of qualified workers, but the company was quickly running out of cash, and they still didn't even have any locomotives.

And so the search began for the trains that could help to save the valley of Bucket Falls.  For the size of the line they would be trying to run, starting off they would need at least one or two small locomotives for shunting work and pulling maintenance trains (probably small steam tank engines or diesel switchers), two or three mid-sized locos for general freight traffic and short, local passenger trains, and one large, powerful main-line locomotive for bringing the big freight trains in and out of the valley, as well as pulling the fast passenger services.  It's a tall order, but hopefully the folks at the FBLRR can find some of what they need without breaking the bank.

And hopefully the engines themselves will be willing to cooperate after being neglected and cast aside for so long.

~~~~~

Okay, so if you can't tell, this is a world where many of the vehicles that humans build and use are sentient beings, sort of like in "Thomas the Tank Engine" or "Cars" (if Cars had humans).  They have a fair bit of control over themselves, but still need human crew to fully operate most of the time.  They do have faces, but not Thomas-style faces where it covers most of the front of their body.  They're much less intrusive, being just eyes and a mouth somewhere that makes sense on the front of their body, like this:
As sentient beings, they've all got their own personalities and feelings, most have names, they can feel pain and other physical sensations with surprising sensitivity.  Their bodies are a bit flexible, but not quite to the extent of the characters in "Cars".  When a locomotive and its crew are familiar with one another and have formed a tight bond, one can expect to see significantly better physical performance out of both.  The mental health of a sentient vehicle has a significant and direct impact on their physical capabilities, meaning a happy, satisfied train with a good crew that they're close to will tend to perform significantly better than their design specifications say they should be able to, while a depressed or angry locomotive or one with a crew that they're always at odds with will have substantially worse general performance, or may even straight-up refuse to work at all.

Please keep in mind for the vehicles that most of what the FBLRR is going to be using/getting their hands on is going to be old, outdated, and generally unwanted equipment.  Very little, if anything, is going to be new or modern (for the present time period of 1970) so try to keep to trains that were built between the 1940s and the early '60s, or were being retired from service in 1966 at the latest.  Trucks could probably be a bit newer, like '68 or '69 (giggity), but toss in some older ones as well for added historical nostalgia stuff.

Character Forms:

Human:

Name:
Appearance/Picture:
Personality:
Relevant skills:
Recommended/Desired/Current job:
Other:

Trains:

Name: (If they were ever given one, or can remember their name)
Class: (The exact type of train they were.  Please be specific.  If you have an idea about what you want from the character, do some searching online to find something that might match what you want)
Personality:
Picture (Optional):
Other:

Trucks:

Name: (Again, if they ever got one)
Personality:
Picture: (Optional)
Other:

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Full Bucketniers RP (Open)

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:52 pm

Roger grinned at Corey, glad for the pallet jack, he didn't think the thing would fit through all the mess between here and the trains. "Thanks" He said as he finished getting the boxes they had already found and started stacking them.

Gus smiled and nodded "Yeah, the girls will love to be running and being useful again. Helen is getting cleaned up again already, so she'll be good soon enough."

Cat cheered for him, hearing Dirk and feeling the warmth from it already. It felt good to have the extra warmth come in. "That feels great already"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:40 pm

“Don’t mention it man,” Corey said with a smile as he helped pass the second box of Helen’s brake pads over towards the pallet-jack with Roger.  “So who are you gonna be working with?  You know yet?”

“Yeah, it really does,” Connie said to the teenager beside her as they moved the third brake pad down off the top of the pile, then started looking around on top to see if there were any more of them, or anything else useful up there.  “Where did your dad’s trains run?” she asked curiously.  “What railroad did he work on, were you guys local?”

Nathan grinned happily as Gus said that, following him as they went back to the stack of boxes.  “What else are we gonna get from over here?”

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:12 am

"I have been working on Rosie already, got her axle and wheel replaced on her B unit. Even got started cleaning her engine before Mr. Iverson got here. I still have to ask if I can work with her permanently though." 

Cat sighed softly at the questions, taking a seat on one of the boxes after checking it's numbers. "When I was really little we were on the Pennsylvania Railroad company's lines, but they sold the cars, and dad stayed with the cars, so we did too. We came to the local lines here and ran on them until the cars were sold to the scrap yard. Then my parents died, so I went to the only place I really called home." 

Gus shrugged at that question then chuckled "Maybe we can find something one of the other engines needs, it is a bit like a treasure hunt here." He said with a chuckle "Duck still needs new brake pads. They found some for Malcolm and Helen from what I overheard, but we still need some for Rosie and Sam too." and axles for some of them to replace rusted ones. It would be a good thing to get in here and sort the parts by the size train it would fit on someday.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:10 am

“Really?  You’d want to work with Rosie?” Corey asked in curious surprise.  “Huh, I would have been sure you would want to take up Helen’s fireman position, or fight with Dirk over Sam’s.  I think you should go for Helen, personally, and here’s why…”  He glanced over towards Connie and Cat to make sure the girls weren’t looking.  “I’m pretty sure Connie’s got a mild fetish over that Hudson, and that she’ll want to be her engineer for nostalgic reasons as well.  I would suggest that you snatch up the empty seat in her cab while it’s still open.  I think you two would mesh with her pretty well, and you’d be a fool to not see how flirty Connie has been around you recently.  Well… flirty in her usual pranky, pain-in-the-#ss sort of way, at least.”  He felt safer from this point onwards speaking more clearly, since it wouldn’t be embarrassing (and call her pranking wrath down upon both of them) if Connie heard the rest of what he said.  “And besides, you’ve got plenty of experience as a coal-shoveling steam loco fireman, why waste that talent on being a crewmember on a diesel-electric like Rosie?  Honestly, Lilly could probably crew her with Ashley as the co-driver, just my opinion.”

“Oh really, you guys were on the PRR?  I think that’s where Gus and Corey are from,” Connie said, smiling as she uncovered another box with a brake shoe that would fit Helen’s wheels.  “Aw sweet, another one.  Here, let’s get this unburied and we can pass this down to the boys.  You umm.. so your dad was a coachman, what about your mom?  And how did you end up like this, if you don’t mind me asking?...”

“Okay, sounds like a lot of those brake pieces for everyone,” Nathan replied, at least understanding most of what Gus had said.  “What else can I help with?”

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:46 pm

Roger shrugged and listened to Corey speak. The guy made some good points but Roger knew it wasn't his to make the final say. He had to do as he was told and so far he had been told to work on cleaning up Rosie. Yeah, she was a diesel and not a steam engine and his talent as a fireman would be wasted staying with her, but right now, no one was running any of them. "Yeah, I know" He said when Corey was done talking." 

"Maybe they knew my dad then" Cat said, glancing around the the males then focusing back on their project of getting the parts out that they needed. "Mom was a chef. She was born in France but came to America as a teenager so she could 'make her own way' or something like that. She cooked on the diner car for the passengers and the crews. When there wasn't a dining car attached, she would stay in a town with me and find a job to hold her over until we could ride the train again with da'"

Gus frowned in thought and looked to the others then to Nathan before turning away to find a paper and a pencil and piece of charcoal to write with, marking down the numbers of the parts they would need. "Here's an idea." He said as he came back "Anytime you see these numbers, you circle them on the box or make an X on the side of the box we can see, it'll make it easier for us to know which boxes we can use right now. Here's all the numbers I can remember that we need right now." He said, handing the paper and charcoal over to the kid.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:39 pm

Corey shrugged a bit himself and moved over to help Roger carry the next heavy box over to the pallet they’d use to move the lot of the stuff they’d be using shortly.

“Oh yeah, maybe they would have known him, we’ll have to ask,” Connie said with a smile as they worked.  “My parents came over from Sweden in the forties to escape the Second World War and I was born on the boat on the way over.  They settled here in Washington and helped to found Dunk Town, then moved back home a few years ago, but I stayed here since this was all I knew.”

Nathan listened closely to Gus’ instructions, then took the slip of paper and the chunk of charcoal he’d handed him and smiled, nodding his understanding before darting off to start looking, overjoyed to be able to be so helpful.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:51 am

Roger continued working on the boxes, getting them on the cart so they wouldn't fall when they started to move. 

Cat looked at her, listening as she spoke then frowning. "Don't you miss them, or they miss you?" She asked softly. She wouldn't want to be away from her parents if she had a choice, but then she was used to not having a place to tie her down.

Gus chuckled and watched the boy go off. He was glad he had thought of something the boy could do without having to lift stuff too heavy for him. He was glad the boy was so eager to help them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:13 am

Connie shrugged a bit as she kept schlepping boxes out of the way to search deeper in the pile.  They only had to find another two brake pads that would fit a 75 inch-diameter wheel, and that would be all the parts they needed to make Helen fit for active service again.  “Yeah, I miss them sometimes, but I’m a grown woman now, and we still write and call each other every now and then.  Plus I’ve been running and working on steam locomotives my whole life, I’m a highly-trained professional, but the Swedish Railroad uses almost nothing but electric locomotives, with just a few diesel-electrics for shunting.  My skills would have been wasted going back to Sweden, but this…”  She gestured all around them with one arm.  “This place is my home even more than my technical home country, and what’s more, I’m wanted and needed desperately here.  I’ve got friends and even folks who are practically family here, and if I got the chance to choose again whether to stay here or go back to Kalmar with my parents, I’d chose the valley of Bucket Falls every time.”

“Hey, Gus,” Mr. Iverson called.  “Since Dirk managed to get the steam system running again, how about once we've gotten together Helen's brake pads and whatever else we can find immediately, you and Dirk take what we’ve got out to the workshop before the pallet starts getting too heavy to move without a forklift.  Then you drop the pallet there, and Dirk grabs an emtpy one and comes back with that while you stay up there and start putting that pressurized steam to work thawing out the frozen petroleum sludge that’s gumming up Sam's tender.  I’m sure that’ll work a lot better than a couple bunson burners, right?”

“That sounds like a good plan to me, boss,” Dirk chuckled as he headed over to start preparing the route they would need to take.  “I’ll get right on it.”

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:53 pm

Cat smiled at that and nodded, turning to look for more of those parts that they needed. "Your parents don't want to live here to be with you?" She asked since that made sense as to why Connie wanted to stay here.

"Yes, sir" Gus said and smiled "I got Nathan to mark some boxes that we need so we can get them easier, so look for the mark." He said before moving out to help move the parts they had found out to the engines and start sorting them to the trains they would go to and getting the steam to Sam where it would do the most good.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 pm

“No, they were getting into their sixties and wanted to retire back at home.  I wanted to carve my own path in life, and they were supportive of me, just like I was supportive of them going home to retire.  It’s a win-win, and we stay in touch, so…”  She shrugged and said It’s worked out for the last five years, so I say that’s a pretty good sign.”

“Great idea Gus, that’s the sort of innovative thinking I like to see,” Mr. Iverson said with a smile.  “Keep that up, and we're sure to succeed in bringing this railway back to life.”

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:37 pm

Cat frowned but nodded. It made sense, not what she would have wanted but to her, family was all she ever had so she wouldn't want to give it up for anything. She missed her parents so much. She stopped looking and pulled her blanket tighter around herself, even though she wasn't cold now. 

Gus grinned at the praise as he moved to do as he had been asked. He was glad this boss liked his ideas so far and hoped that would continue for a long time to come.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Connie frowned a bit herself and said “What’s the matter Cat?  That blanket, it’s from your dad isn’t it?”  The tall blonde sighed and leaned over to hug Cat softly, adding “It’s alright, you’re part of our family now.  We won’t let anything bad happen to you, promise.”

“Alright, ready when you are, Gus!” Dirk called as he jogged back from propping open all the wide doors between them and the maintenance bay.  “Just bring it all through the way it fits, I’ll stay back behind and spot for you.”

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:38 am

Cat nodded and held tighter to the blanket though she leaned against Connie. "I miss them so much" She said and started to cry softly. 

~
Gus nodded and started moving to get this done. "Alright Dirk" He said, walking slowly so that nothing would fall and he would be able to stop if needed.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:55 am

Connie frowned and wrapped her arms around the grieving, traumatized teenager in a gentle hug.  “It’s okay Cat, just let it out, I’m here for you,” she said, rubbing the girl’s back soothingly as Ashley came over and joined in the hug from the side.

It took a fair few minutes, but the two young men managed to bring the pallet of replacement parts through to the workshop proper without incident.  “You wanna just go get to work on Sam's tender and let me sort this stuff out for now?” Dirk asked, since he knew how big of a task Gus would have ahead of him, even with the added help from high-pressure, high-temperature steam.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:40 am

Cat leaned into the hold of the two females. She hadn't stopped to grieve before and their kindness and talking of Connie's parents had made her think of hers. She was glad these two were here for her now.

~
"Yeah, I'll get that started." Gus said, leaving him to unpack the boxes while he got the steam set up to thaw Sam's tinder.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Connie and Ashley both gladly hugged Cat close until eventually she quieted down and her sobbing stopped.  “There we go, that feel better Cat?” Connie asked softly, rubbing the teen’s back a little.  She pulled back from the hug to look her in the eyes, brushing her bangs out of her face as she did.

~~~
Dirk nodded his understanding and, for the moment, left the full pallet there in the bay, grabbed an empty one, then brought both back to the boiler room.  He would return soon enough to sort out the parts they had here to whichever engines they would work on.

“Whatcha got now Gus?” Sam asked curiously as she watched him head over to where the mask, heavy jacket, and gloves were that were used to protect someone cleaning a tender or fuel tank from the hot steam used in the process.  “You got some new toy you’re gonna use with me?”

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:16 pm

Cat nodded and looked at the two. "Thank you" She said softly. She ran a hand over the blanket and sighed softly. "It isn't the one he gave me specifically, that one is still at the last apartment we were in, so far as I know. This one was still on the car and reminded me of dad so I took it." She said softly. 

~~~
"Yeah, it's steam. We got the boilers here running." Gus told her as he moved to get everything set up the way he needed to start the cleaning.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:25 pm

“Well if it’s important to you and it brings back good memories, that’s all that matters,” Connie said with a smile.  “Where was this apartment you guys lived in?  Maybe we could go sneak in and find the original one, it might still be there.”

~~~
“Steam?  You’ve got a steam blower?” Sam asked excitedly.  “Oh man, that's gonna be so nice… please, get going with that thing as soon as you can, Gus.”  She laughed heartily for a moment, then shook away the tears and said “Oh man, you should have heard all the sex jokes that just went through my mind about you sticking me with that thing and that hot white stuff.  Oh man, California does things to you…”

"Sam, you're gross," Rosie teased.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:21 am

"It was in Fort Fairfax" Cat replied and looked to Connie then to the blanket. "There was only one set of apartments there. We were in room 108." Ground floor at least, the two bedroom ones were like that.

~
"Yeah, they have a steam blower." Gus said and laughed softly. He got everything set up and started it, not commenting on the innuendo.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:24 pm

“Really?  You guys lived right here?  I thought you sort of looked familiar, like I’d seen you a few years ago…” Connie said in surprise and realization.  “Huh, wow, Mr. Iverson actually might have worked alongside your parents at some point.  Maybe you should ask him about that.  And if your old apartment is right here in town, I think I know exactly where we can find your dad’s blanket.”

~~~
“Oh thank the maker…” Sam said, giddy with anticipation.  “Well come on then, don’t dawdle, get those Bunsen burners out of there and start that puppy up!”

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:46 pm

"Wait, we are back in Fort Fairfax?" Cat asked and looked from one to the other in surprise. She hadn't really known where they were, but she was glad to hear her say she might know where the blanket was, and possibly her clothes and stuff too. It would be in the same place, right? 

~~~
Gus chuckled and got the burners out then started the steam going to clean Sam. He was glad he would be able to get her clean and running again.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:55 pm

Connie nodded to Cat’s question and smiled.  “Yep, this is Fort Fairfax, right here.  Most of us here have lived either in this town or somewhere close by our whole lives, and I guess it’s just good fortune that you happen to have lived here too.  How come so much of your stuff got left there though?”

~~~
Sam was fidgeting in excitement as Gus got everything ready, then when he finally started getting to work with the steam blower she let out a long, heavy sigh of pleasure and slouched down against the rails and the floor in total bliss.  “Oooooohh my goooooooood… Rosie, Helen, Duck, Malcom, I pity you guys soooooooo much for not being able to feel anything this good… Oh that’s heavenly, thank you so much Gus…”

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:46 pm

Cat dipped her head. "We were only supposed to be there for a visit. My god-father was sick then we stayed for his funeral before their car accident. We were supposed to come back to the apartment here."

~~~
Gus chuckled and glanced to the others "They may get this cleaning too, All of you need a clean up before we get you on the rails again anyway. Might as well be the best cleaning we can do for all of you." At least that's how he saw it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:14 pm

Connie frowned at hearing that and hugged Cat closely again.  "Well don't you worry, honey, we'll go and get your things just as soon as I can get the landlord of that building to help us get into the room, alright?  We can head over there with Skylar and get all of your things, how does that sound?"

~~~
"Well yeah, they'll get the cleaning, sure," Sam said, still practically melting against the floor in relief and pleasure.  "But none of them have a tender with an oil tank in it full of frozen petrol sludge, so none of them could ever get this feeling of pure bliss..."

Last edited by Trainbrain16 on Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:38 pm

"That sounds really good." Cat said and offered her a smile, happy to think of getting her things back again. "You don't think they would try to take me to put me in that 'home' do you?" It was her fear to be sent to that place. 

~~~
Gus chuckled and shrugged lightly "True enough I guess. I am glad I can make you feel so much better." He would keep up the cleaning until he was done.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Connie laughed a bit and said "Cat, I wouldn't let them if they tried.  Is that orphanage here in Fort Fairfax?  Do you remember where it is?"

~~~
"And I'm glad to still be alive to feel this good," Sam sighed happily.

"And I'm happy when you stop rambling on and on about how good the steam cleaning feels," Rosie snarked.  "Hush up, *some* of us are trying to get some rest..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum