SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty would follow her from the trees.
Olivia stopped to get a drink from the river and then she started heading west towards the Districts by accident.

Ty would watch and continued to follow, he would even go ahead of her to keep guards from getting to her.
Olivia stopped when she felt she was being watched. "Ty I know you're there!" she told him.

Ty stil didn't come down, he just stayed in the trees. "Well, it's good you know I'm here....I guess." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:29 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Olivia closed her eyes and groaned. "I'll try to get him to show up and then I'll tell him I'm expecting and see how well that goes." she said and then exited Sara's cabin.

Diego Jr. had distanced himself from his father and it was worrying Vanessa. 

Vanessa tried to convince Diego to talk to his son. 
____
Domino managed to sit up.

Valery and Sara headed over to Val's cabin to start preparations on dinner, even though Sara would do most of the cooking she needed someone to help with cutting, marinating, and stirring.

Diego would say he'd go talk to Diego Jr, but he never did. 

Erin would step in and forced Diego to go talk to Diego Jr.

Magnus went to in her down.
(What is Magnus trying to do? XD)

Olivia went into Jasper's cabin and gulped. "Hun, my mom wants both of us over for dinner tonight." she told him.

Jasper glanced towards her. "Does she know we're mates?" he asked and then frowned as Olivia nodded.

Vanessa thanked Erin and then sighed. "Diego, I'm worried about him. Samuel and Emma both have visited his cabin and all he does it snarl at them, it's as if he doesn't see us as family anymore." she told him.
(Keep her from escaping?)

Sara would be cooking deer steaks that were marinated in different herbs, potatoes with butter and parsley, and finally a medley of vegetables cooked in a mixture of herbs, wine, and other needed elements for it, and finally there was desert, she made her famous Boston Cream Pie.

Valery helped where she could then went to set the table.

Diego would go to talk to Diego Jr finally, not even sure what to say.

Erin would follow just in case something went down.
Olivia came over after speaking with Jasper and sighed. Jasper wasn't coming and she needed her mom to help convince him to. She knocked on the door slowly.

Diego Jr.'s cabin was dark, lights out and everything. The only light was coming from the TV. 
___
Domino struggled.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Valery and Sara headed over to Val's cabin to start preparations on dinner, even though Sara would do most of the cooking she needed someone to help with cutting, marinating, and stirring.

Diego would say he'd go talk to Diego Jr, but he never did. 

Erin would step in and forced Diego to go talk to Diego Jr.

Magnus went to in her down.

Olivia went into Jasper's cabin and gulped. "Hun, my mom wants both of us over for dinner tonight." she told him.

Jasper glanced towards her. "Does she know we're mates?" he asked and then frowned as Olivia nodded.

Vanessa thanked Erin and then sighed. "Diego, I'm worried about him. Samuel and Emma both have visited his cabin and all he does it snarl at them, it's as if he doesn't see us as family anymore." she told him.

Sara would be cooking deer steaks that were marinated in different herbs, potatoes with butter and parsley, and finally a medley of vegetables cooked in a mixture of herbs, wine, and other needed elements for it, and finally there was desert, she made her famous Boston Cream Pie.

Olivia came over after speaking with Jasper and sighed. Jasper wasn't coming and she needed her mom to help convince him to. She knocked on the door slowly.

Diego Jr.'s cabin was dark, lights out and everything. The only light was coming from the TV. 
___
Domino struggled.

Valery heard the door and looked at Olivia. "Where's Jasper?' she asked.

Diego knocked on the door and would wait to see what happened.

MAgnus growled right at her refusing to let her go.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:38 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
Domino struggled.

"He's too scared to come, I need your help convincing him to come over. He thinks you're mad at us." she explained.

The TV's light was cut off and then Diego Jr. came to the door and opened it. He had scars all over his chest from the Districts beating him and he didn't look like the fun-loving son he used to be. 
___
Domino growled and snarled, squirming underneath him. (God that sounds dirty XD)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___
Domino struggled.

"He's too scared to come, I need your help convincing him to come over. He thinks you're mad at us." she explained.

The TV's light was cut off and then Diego Jr. came to the door and opened it. He had scars all over his chest from the Districts beating him and he didn't look like the fun-loving son he used to be. 
___
Domino growled and snarled, squirming underneath him. (God that sounds dirty XD)

Valery sighed and would go over to get Jasper.

Diego looked at his son and sighed. "Hey, we need to talk." he said.

Magnus would still hold her in place. "Stop trying to escape!!" he finally said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:50 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
Domino struggled.

___

Magnus would still hold her in place. "Stop trying to escape!!" he finally said.
Jasper was still in his cabin looking at the sink, thinking about how weak he seems right now.

Olivia followed her mother there.

Diego Jr. looked his father in the eye. "I do not want to talk to you, now leave me alone." he said, about to shut the door.

Vanessa came running over. "Diego Jr., I haven't seen you in 3 days, you've been cooped up in there, can you at least spend 10 minutes with your mom and dad?" she asked him.

"You're not my mom, Serenity is, you're just her replacement." Diego Jr. said to her through bared fangs, his voice cold as ice. His voice made Vanessa flinch with a gasp.
___
Domino bit his hand rather hard.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:12 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

Jasper was still in his cabin looking at the sink, thinking about how weak he seems right now.

Diego Jr. looked his father in the eye. "I do not want to talk to you, now leave me alone." he said, about to shut the door.

Vanessa came running over. "Diego Jr., I haven't seen you in 3 days, you've been cooped up in there, can you at least spend 10 minutes with your mom and dad?" she asked him.

"You're not my mom, Serenity is, you're just her replacement." Diego Jr. said to her through bared fangs, his voice cold as ice. His voice made Vanessa flinch with a gasp.
___

Valery opened the door and stared right at Jasper, she didn't look happy but it wasn't because of him being Olivia's mate now. Her anger was because of how cowardly he was being.

Diego looked at his son. "My son would never say that, my son would have made an effort to try and accept Vanessa. What did those Districts do to you?' he asked.

Magnus then yelped and pulled away.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

___

Valery opened the door and stared right at Jasper, she didn't look happy but it wasn't because of him being Olivia's mate now. Her anger was because of how cowardly he was being.

Diego looked at his son. "My son would never say that, my son would have made an effort to try and accept Vanessa. What did those Districts do to you?' he asked.

Jasper saw her and his mouth gaped open. He blinked and then gulped.

Diego Jr. glared at his father. "Do to me? Why would you care what they did to me?! Did you come rescue me, dad?! DID YOU?! No, I rescued myself, none of you even tried to rescue me did you?! DID YOU?!?!" he roared at them. He shoved his ears back and bared his fangs, his tail whipping angrily behind him. 

Vanessa backed away, teary eyed now.
____
Domino then growled at him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:36 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

Diego Jr. glared at his father. "Do to me? Why would you care what they did to me?! Did you come rescue me, dad?! DID YOU?! No, I rescued myself, none of you even tried to rescue me did you?! DID YOU?!?!" he roared at them. He shoved his ears back and bared his fangs, his tail whipping angrily behind him. 

____

Valery came over and grabbed him. "You seriously are trying to get on my bad side, aren't you. Either you come over and eat, which would be nice since I DID invite you both, or you can stay over here and not have a really good connection with the mother of the girl you took as a mate. Your choice." she said, then went to leave. "Also, I wouldn't want poor Sara's hard work at cooking such a lovely meal to go to waste, especially since she made her Boston Cream Pie. You don't want to piss her off." she warned.

Erin intervened and hissed right at Diego Jr. "You think none of us wanted to come to your rescue? Remember Diego Jr, I've gone through hell and back to protect this village and look where it's put ALL of us. If i could have left this village without worrying about getting caught myself, or your father or Sara, OR even Val, then we would have come to rescue you but NO. The old experiments are being hunted down, the kids are their new targets, AND any kids of the experiments kid's will be taken and forced to work against their families. So tell me, do you think any of us could possible get in and out without being killed, shot at, or knifed in the back to get you out?" he asked, now angered by Diego Jr's attitude.

Diego watched and allowed Erin to talk.

Magnus watched her and debated on killing her or not.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

____

Valery came over and grabbed him. "You seriously are trying to get on my bad side, aren't you. Either you come over and eat, which would be nice since I DID invite you both, or you can stay over here and not have a really good connection with the mother of the girl you took as a mate. Your choice." she said, then went to leave. "Also, I wouldn't want poor Sara's hard work at cooking such a lovely meal to go to waste, especially since she made her Boston Cream Pie. You don't want to piss her off." she warned.

Erin intervened and hissed right at Diego Jr. "You think none of us wanted to come to your rescue? Remember Diego Jr, I've gone through hell and back to protect this village and look where it's put ALL of us. If i could have left this village without worrying about getting caught myself, or your father or Sara, OR even Val, then we would have come to rescue you but NO. The old experiments are being hunted down, the kids are their new targets, AND any kids of the experiments kid's will be taken and forced to work against their families. So tell me, do you think any of us could possible get in and out without being killed, shot at, or knifed in the back to get you out?" he asked, now angered by Diego Jr's attitude.

Jasper gulped and then nodded. "I'll come over." he said and followed after her.

Diego Jr. growled in response of Erin. "Do you have any idea what happened to me within the 2 years I was there? My first experience in that place was Magnus attacking the crap out of me, wounding me so much I was in the infirmary for a week. After that I was laughed at, taunted by the other experiments there. These scars on my chest was the result of me standing up to a tiger DNA there and getting almost killed. Where was Vanessa when I cried myself to sleep because nobody in that place cared about me? Where were you two coming there to help with my rescue? I had tried to escape from that place 20 times, got a bullet to the leg from Ben, got a shock collar from Magnus, and I almost got brain-washed! I knew then and there if I hadn't escaped I wouldn't remember any of you! Where's the "thank you", where was the "I'm glad you're safe and sound"? None of you said anything to me so now I am not saying anything to you. Now leave me alone or I shall treat you as the Districts had treated me and trust me you do not want that!" he shouted and then slammed the door so hard it almost broke it off the hinges.

Vanessa's tears rolled down her cheeks and fell to the ground. 
____
Domino growled at him. (You can kill her Very Happy )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:01 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Jasper gulped and then nodded. "I'll come over." he said and followed after her.

Diego Jr. growled in response of Erin. "Do you have any idea what happened to me within the 2 years I was there? My first experience in that place was Magnus attacking the crap out of me, wounding me so much I was in the infirmary for a week. After that I was laughed at, taunted by the other experiments there. These scars on my chest was the result of me standing up to a tiger DNA there and getting almost killed. Where was Vanessa when I cried myself to sleep because nobody in that place cared about me? Where were you two coming there to help with my rescue? I had tried to escape from that place 20 times, got a bullet to the leg from Ben, got a shock collar from Magnus, and I almost got brain-washed! I knew then and there if I hadn't escaped I wouldn't remember any of you! Where's the "thank you", where was the "I'm glad you're safe and sound"? None of you said anything to me so now I am not saying anything to you. Now leave me alone or I shall treat you as the Districts had treated me and trust me you do not want that!" he shouted and then slammed the door so hard it almost broke it off the hinges.

____

Valery heard this and headed back over to her cabin and said nothing else. She was already hurt, upset, and much worse from all this happening.

Sara had just finished making her pie when everyone returned, she smiled and waited til everyone sat down to eat.

Erin listened to this and hissed again. "You got it SO easy!! Bullets, taunts, and a shock collar?!?! That's nothing compared to what I've been through, YOU live the life I've been through then come and talk to me!! Remember this!! I've lost a sister to a hybrid because he thought it was a best punishment for something I didn't do, and to make it worse that hybrid forced me to watch in pure agony! I've been chained in District 13, 1, and X because of who I am!! I was forced to watch a Division leader hurt the ones I loved!!! I've had Valery hate me for things I've done in the past!!! I had your father AND a close friend of mine just about kill me because of my insanity over the torture, the suffering, the insults of leader, experiments, and far worse! SO you tell me Diego Jr, who's had it rough in life? It's not what you go through, its how you deal with it and how its done!!!" Erin yelled through the door then went to leave, but turned to Diego and Vanessa. "Leave him be, he's not worth the tears until he learns what true loneliness is."

Diego sighed and stayed by the door. "I'm sorry Diego Jr, I never meant to hurt you like this......It's just been so hard for me to lose your mother then losing you almost killed me to the point I lost everything.....I lost my strength when you disappeared......I;m sorry for being weak and not coming after you. I should have died to save you...I'm a worthless father." he said then went to leave.

Magnus decided and came over and placed his claws at her neck.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:12 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____

Valery heard this and headed back over to her cabin and said nothing else. She was already hurt, upset, and much worse from all this happening.

Sara had just finished making her pie when everyone returned, she smiled and waited til everyone sat down to eat.

Erin listened to this and hissed again. "You got it SO easy!! Bullets, taunts, and a shock collar?!?! That's nothing compared to what I've been through, YOU live the life I've been through then come and talk to me!! Remember this!! I've lost a sister to a hybrid because he thought it was a best punishment for something I didn't do, and to make it worse that hybrid forced me to watch in pure agony! I've been chained in District 13, 1, and X because of who I am!! I was forced to watch a Division leader hurt the ones I loved!!! I've had Valery hate me for things I've done in the past!!! I had your father AND a close friend of mine just about kill me because of my insanity over the torture, the suffering, the insults of leader, experiments, and far worse! SO you tell me Diego Jr, who's had it rough in life? It's not what you go through, its how you deal with it and how its done!!!" Erin yelled through the door then went to leave, but turned to Diego and Vanessa. "Leave him be, he's not worth the tears until he learns what true loneliness is."

Diego sighed and stayed by the door. "I'm sorry Diego Jr, I never meant to hurt you like this......It's just been so hard for me to lose your mother then losing you almost killed me to the point I lost everything.....I lost my strength when you disappeared......I;m sorry for being weak and not coming after you. I should have died to save you...I'm a worthless father." he said then went to leave.

Jasper came inside and sat down, remaining silent.

Olivia sat down next to him
_____
Vanessa didn't leave, she just stood there. She gulped and then turned the knob to Diego Jr.'s door. She found it unlocked and slowly opened it and then gasped at what she saw. Claw marks lined the wooden floor and the curtains all ripped apart. Her mouth quivered as she saw Diego Jr. for the first time in 3 days, he looked awful. He looked like he hadn't eaten in days and he had lost weight, his fur was dull and almost colorless, and his eyes held a darkness in them that made her shudder. She gulped and stepped towards him, fearful of him for the first time. "Diego Jr., I'm sorry we weren't there for you, but now we are. Erin has been through worse things and it is unfair that he is being reminded of his past like this. You do not treat your family like this, I have never seen you be this disrespectful in all my life and Serenity wouldn't have wanted this! You do not realize what you have until it is no longer yours. I lost my son, I almost lost you, and by God's will I will not let those Districts do this to you again. It would break me more than I have already been broken to see you be taken away again. Is that why you stay in here, because you're scared something like that will happen again to you?" she asked him. 

Diego Jr. glanced towards Vanessa and his gaze softened somewhat.
___
Domino's eyes widened as his claw touched her neck. No! He can't! she thought.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:18 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

_____
Vanessa didn't leave, she just stood there. She gulped and then turned the knob to Diego Jr.'s door. She found it unlocked and slowly opened it and then gasped at what she saw. Claw marks lined the wooden floor and the curtains all ripped apart. Her mouth quivered as she saw Diego Jr. for the first time in 3 days, he looked awful. He looked like he hadn't eaten in days and he had lost weight, his fur was dull and almost colorless, and his eyes held a darkness in them that made her shudder. She gulped and stepped towards him, fearful of him for the first time. "Diego Jr., I'm sorry we weren't there for you, but now we are. Erin has been through worse things and it is unfair that he is being reminded of his past like this. You do not treat your family like this, I have never seen you be this disrespectful in all my life and Serenity wouldn't have wanted this! You do not realize what you have until it is no longer yours. I lost my son, I almost lost you, and by God's will I will not let those Districts do this to you again. It would break me more than I have already been broken to see you be taken away again. Is that why you stay in here, because you're scared something like that will happen again to you?" she asked him. 

___

Sara looked at Jasper then began to serve everyone as they sat down, but she seemed to watch only Jasper as she placed the food on the plates.

Valery sat there, but kept her eyes on the food. "Looks good as always Sara." she said.
________

Diego saw this and turned around, he waked back over to the door frame. He didn't even enter since he didn't want to upset Diego Jr anymore than he was. He wasn't lying about losing his strength, after 2 years he lost his muscles and interest in keeping any body fat on him. He was thin, almost sickly thin.

Magnus chuckled. "If you don't behave, I'll kill you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:24 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

_____

___

Sara looked at Jasper then began to serve everyone as they sat down, but she seemed to watch only Jasper as she placed the food on the plates.

Valery sat there, but kept her eyes on the food. "Looks good as always Sara." she said.
________

Diego saw this and turned around, he waked back over to the door frame. He didn't even enter since he didn't want to upset Diego Jr anymore than he was. He wasn't lying about losing his strength, after 2 years he lost his muscles and interest in keeping any body fat on him. He was thin, almost sickly thin.

Jasper breathed in the scent of the food and smiled towards Sara. "It looks and smells lovely, Sara, thanks for cooking for us." he said. He grinned more when Olivia sat beside him.
____
Vanessa blinked her eyes and then stepped closer to Diego Jr., her form shaking. "Diego Jr., please....let me at least share a meal with you before you go unseen for another day. Please, you look like you're starving." she begged him.

Diego Jr. growled at her as she stepped forward, his pupils dilating. He was going crazy. 
____
Domino growled at him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_____

___

________

Jasper breathed in the scent of the food and smiled towards Sara. "It looks and smells lovely, Sara, thanks for cooking for us." he said. He grinned more when Olivia sat beside him.
____
Vanessa blinked her eyes and then stepped closer to Diego Jr., her form shaking. "Diego Jr., please....let me at least share a meal with you before you go unseen for another day. Please, you look like you're starving." she begged him.

Diego Jr. growled at her as she stepped forward, his pupils dilating. He was going crazy. 
____
Domino growled at him.

Sara looked at Jasper and nodded then went to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen.

Valery would start eating, focusing on how good Sara still was at cooking.
_____

Diego watched this and slowly walked in and watched Diego Jr, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone.

Magnus then started to draw blood from her neck. "You better behave." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:33 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

_____

___

________

____

____
Domino growled at him.

Sara looked at Jasper and nodded then went to clean up the mess she had made in the kitchen.

_____

Diego watched this and slowly walked in and watched Diego Jr, he wasn't going to let him hurt anyone.

Jasper went to go help her clean up.

Olivia looked nervous.
___
Vanessa stopped coming towards him when she saw his pupils dilate. She had seen this look before when someone's DNA took over. She backed up fearfully until she was at Diego's side. "Has he lost his mind?" she asked him.

Diego Jr. bared his fangs at them and his ears went back. 
___
Domino tried to bite his hand.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

____

____
Domino growled at him.

_____

Olivia looked nervous.
___
Vanessa stopped coming towards him when she saw his pupils dilate. She had seen this look before when someone's DNA took over. She backed up fearfully until she was at Diego's side. "Has he lost his mind?" she asked him.

___

Sara looked at Jasper. "Why are you helping me, when your suppose to be eating with Val and your mate?" she asked, a bit curious.

Val watched and stopped eating.

Diego saw this and nodded. "I think he has lost his mind. This is bad, very bad." he said.
_________

Magnus then sent his other set of claws into her chest.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:00 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____

____
Domino growled at him.

_____

Olivia looked nervous.
___

___

Sara looked at Jasper. "Why are you helping me, when your suppose to be eating with Val and your mate?" she asked, a bit curious.

Val watched and stopped eating.

Diego saw this and nodded. "I think he has lost his mind. This is bad, very bad." he said.
_________

Magnus then sent his other set of claws into her chest.
Jasper smiled. "I want to help you, but if you want I can stop." he said.

Olivia glanced towards her mother, she had fear in her gaze.
____
Diego Jr. snarled and charged towards them.

Vanessa thought fast and grabbed the closest object, a baseball bat and swung it at her son to protect them both.

Diego Jr. dodged it and bit the baseball bat with enough force to knock Vanessa over. He growled as she held it between his jaws and she could feel the wood breaking. "Get Erin, now!" she demanded Diego. 
____
Domino's eyes widened even more as blood splattered from her chest. She yelped and her struggling ceased eventually. Her arms fell limp at each side of the table before the blood started pooling below her and dripping onto the floor.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧