SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty would follow her from the trees.
Olivia stopped to get a drink from the river and then she started heading west towards the Districts by accident.

Ty would watch and continued to follow, he would even go ahead of her to keep guards from getting to her.
Olivia stopped when she felt she was being watched. "Ty I know you're there!" she told him.

Ty stil didn't come down, he just stayed in the trees. "Well, it's good you know I'm here....I guess." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
The doctor frowned and hugged Rain. "It's for the best Rain, she was in constant pain with her broken spine and she couldn't even control the lower half of her body. I'm sorry it had to come to this, we can keep on trying if you want." she offered.
____
Domino yelped as the restraints hurt.

"No, you're right....She's been suffering....It's best to let her go...." she said crying still.

Magnus was glad to see he had won.
The doctors around Casey then gasped as she spotted something in Casey's pocket. She took the piece of paper out and read it. Their eyes widened. "Rain, you may want to read this." they said.
____
Domino growled at him.

Loud shouts were heard as a new arrival appeared. It was Amber, a long-tailed red panda DNA.

Rain went to read what they found in Casey's pocket.
________

Magnus saw this and growled a bit, so he went to check out what was going on now.
The paper read as such:

Dear Valery,

After I die I want my mother to stay in the village under one condition, she vows never to serve the Districts again. There will be no strike limits she'll have to follow and if there is my ghost shall haunt you for the rest of your days. Rain is a good mother and she only acted that way towards me out of grief, you should know what it is like to lose a mate, for you lost Jyaku. Furthermore, if Rain still acts up, do not banish her, give her something to focus on. Perhaps another mate might do her some good. 

I am sorry if this seems rash but get this, to me.....Rain has always belonged here just as you have, she should be allowed to stay for as long as she likes. I pray for you and I hope that you allow her to stay.

Casey

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"No, you're right....She's been suffering....It's best to let her go...." she said crying still.

Magnus was glad to see he had won.
The doctors around Casey then gasped as she spotted something in Casey's pocket. She took the piece of paper out and read it. Their eyes widened. "Rain, you may want to read this." they said.
____
Domino growled at him.

Loud shouts were heard as a new arrival appeared. It was Amber, a long-tailed red panda DNA.

________

Magnus saw this and growled a bit, so he went to check out what was going on now.
The paper read as such:

Dear Valery,

After I die I want my mother to stay in the village under one condition, she vows never to serve the Districts again. There will be no strike limits she'll have to follow and if there is my ghost shall haunt you for the rest of your days. Rain is a good mother and she only acted that way towards me out of grief, you should know what it is like to lose a mate, for you lost Jyaku. Furthermore, if Rain still acts up, do not banish her, give her something to focus on. Perhaps another mate might do her some good. 

I am sorry if this seems rash but get this, to me.....Rain has always belonged here just as you have, she should be allowed to stay for as long as she likes. I pray for you and I hope that you allow her to stay.

Casey

Rain saw this and tear up even more, she then ran to show Valery this and beg for the leader to let her stay.

Magnus saw Amber and sighed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:59 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
____
Domino growled at him.

________

The paper read as such:

Dear Valery,

Casey

Rain saw this and tear up even more, she then ran to show Valery this and beg for the leader to let her stay.

Antonio was currently at Valery's playing checkers against Zane. He was losing.
_____
Amber flicked her tail.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:02 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

The paper read as such:

Dear Valery,

Casey

_____
Amber flicked her tail.

Rain knocked on the door and hoped Valery was home.

Valery was still at her brother's cabin.

Magnus would watch and walk towards her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:12 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
The paper read as such:

Dear Valery,

Casey

_____
Amber flicked her tail.

Antonio was the one who answered the door and then blinked. "If you're seeking Valery she's at Erin's." he told her.
___
Amber didn't look scared at him at all.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:15 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_____
Amber flicked her tail.

Antonio was the one who answered the door and then blinked. "If you're seeking Valery she's at Erin's." he told her.
___

Rain nodded and ran over to Erin's cabin and quickly knocked.

Valery opened the door and looked at Rain. "YEs?' she asked. Rain was trying not to cry now, so she just handed the not to Valery so she could read it, and once Val was done she sighed.

Valery would tell her brother she had to go and went to the infirmary.

Magnus then went to grab her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:16 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
_____
Amber flicked her tail.

___

Valery opened the door and looked at Rain. "YEs?' she asked. Rain was trying not to cry now, so she just handed the note to Valery so she could read it, and once Val was done she sighed.

Once she got to the infirmary she was met by the sad scene of the doctors near Casey's still form. The heart monitor was still flat-lined.
___
Amber tried to bite him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:20 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

Valery opened the door and looked at Rain. "YEs?' she asked. Rain was trying not to cry now, so she just handed the note to Valery so she could read it, and once Val was done she sighed.

Once she got to the infirmary she was met by the sad scene of the doctors near Casey's still form. The heart monitor was still flat-lined.
___
Amber tried to bite him.

Valery looked and sighed, she would hep with the burial of Casey those it did hurt her to see such a nice girl die like this.

Rain watched and just hoped VAlery would consider to let her stay.

Magnus didn't care if she bit him, he just wanted to grab her and take her to solitary confinement.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:29 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___

___
Amber tried to bite him.

Valery looked and sighed, she would hep with the burial of Casey those it did hurt her to see such a nice girl die like this.

Magnus didn't care if she bit him, he just wanted to grab her and take her to solitary confinement.
The one doctor sighed deeply. "Valery, you better let Rain stay, we must obey Casey's last wishes. It would be what she would have wanted." they told Valery, wiping tears from their face.
___
Amber growled and bit harder.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:35 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___
Amber tried to bite him.

The one doctor sighed deeply. "Valery, you better let Rain stay, we must obey Casey's last wishes. It would be what she would have wanted." they told Valery, wiping tears from their face.
___

Valery nodded. "I know, it just stings that this happened to Casey. She shouldn't have died like this, it's so disappointing that this happened...and because of what reason? Because the Districts, because of Rain not taking responsibility....." she said then went to help with burying Casey.

Rain heard all of this and felt bad for what she had done in the past. she felt awful for all of this happening because of what she did and who she was.

Magnus still didn't care.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:42 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___
Amber tried to bite him.

___

Valery nodded. "I know, it just stings that this happened to Casey. She shouldn't have died like this, it's so disappointing that this happened...and because of what reason? Because the Districts, because of Rain not taking responsibility....." she said then went to help with burying Casey.

Rain heard all of this and felt bad for what she had done in the past. she felt awful for all of this happening because of what she did and who she was.

The doctor helped to burry Casey. "She was in a lot of pain when she came here, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did." they said.
___
Amber eventually stopped biting him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:47 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

The doctor helped to burry Casey. "She was in a lot of pain when she came here, I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did." they said.
___

Valery nodded. "Yeah...at least she's in a better place now, along with all our pat friends ans family." she said as she saw the new grave begin dug up and casket readied.

Rain had followed and looked around at all the gravestones, she knew that all the names she saw were reminders that their lives ended in either horrible ways or were sacrificed to protect the rest of the village. She even stopped and stared at Ty's brother's grave.

Magnus then went to take her to solitary confinement.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:55 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___

___

Valery nodded. "Yeah...at least she's in a better place now, along with all our pat friends ans family." she said as she saw the new grave begin dug up and casket readied.

Rain had followed and looked around at all the gravestones, she knew that all the names she saw were reminders that their lives ended in either horrible ways or were sacrificed to protect the rest of the village. She even stopped and stared at Ty's brother's grave.

Two of them sat side by side with one another. It was Serenity's and Julia's.

The doctor helped get Casey into the casket and then sighed deeply.
____
Amber growled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:06 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

____
Amber growled.

Rain looked at the graves and sighed. "I'm sorry.....I've caused so much pain, I'm sorry" she said then went back over to her daughter's casket.

Valery would watch as they buried her, she then went over to Jyaku's grave. She knew what everyone was going though, even her friends 
_________

Magnus placed her inside one of the solitary cells.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:12 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___

____
Amber growled.

Rain looked at the graves and sighed. "I'm sorry.....I've caused so much pain, I'm sorry" she said then went back over to her daughter's casket.

Valery would watch as they buried her, she then went over to Jyaku's grave. She knew what everyone was going though, even her friends 
_________

The doctors closed there eyes and mourned.

Jyaku's presence was felt as she went over to his grave. Roses laid on his tombstone and they were from Zane.
____
Amber was still not scared of him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:18 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____
Amber growled.

_________

Jyaku's presence was felt as she went over to his grave. Roses laid on his tombstone and they were from Zane.
____

Rain would also mourn over her daughter.

Valery saw this and sighed and began to tear up again.
_________

Magnus didn't care if she was scared or not, he just wanted her out of the way for now.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:52 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____
Amber growled.

_________

____

_________

Magnus didn't care if she was scared or not, he just wanted her out of the way for now.
The doctors glanced towards the sky and then frowned.

Valery could feel a hand on her shoulder and she knew it was Jyaku's.
____
Amber growled at him.

Whenever Magnus came back to the lab, the scientists were both dead and Domino had broken through the restraints.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:55 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_________

____

_________

____
Amber growled at him.

Whenever Magnus came back to the lab, the scientists were both dead and Domino had broken through the restraints.

Rain would go back to the cabin she was given for now.

VAlery teared up even more at this.

Magnus saw this and growled then went to find Domino.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

_________

____
Amber growled at him.

Jyaku's voice was heard. "Let Rain stay, please love." he whispered.
___
Domino's bloody pawprints lead towards the back exit, which was currently locked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:49 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_________

____
Amber growled at him.

___
Domino's bloody pawprints lead towards the back exit, which was currently locked.

Valery sighed and nodded. "I know, I will." she said then went back to her cabin.
________

Magnus followed it until he was at the back exit.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:07 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____
Amber growled at him.

___

Valery sighed and nodded. "I know, I will." she said then went back to her cabin.
________

Jyaku's presence followed her back to the cabin.

Olivia was currently drawing.
____
Domino was spotted trying to pry the door open but then gasped as she saw Magnus.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:10 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

________

____
Domino was spotted trying to pry the door open but then gasped as she saw Magnus.

Valery walked into her cabin and looked around.

Magnus then went to lung at her and tried to grab her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:13 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___

________

____

Olivia glanced towards her mother and smiled.
___
Domino dodged it somehow and just ran.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

____

___

Valery would smile back at Olivia and walked over to see what she was drawing.

Magnus would run after her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:41 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

___

Olivia was drawing a rather impressive flower picture.
___
Domino unluckily ran straight into a dead end and got grabbed by some guards. She bit into their arm before grunting as she felt that guard stab her with the knife it had right in the upper back. She fell forwards into the guard's arms and the guard checked to see if she was still alive. He didn't intend to kill.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

Olivia was drawing a rather impressive flower picture.
___
Domino unluckily ran straight into a dead end and got grabbed by some guards. She bit into their arm before grunting as she felt that guard stab her with the knife it had right in the upper back. She fell forwards into the guard's arms and the guard checked to see if she was still alive. He didn't intend to kill.

Valery smiled and watched this, she was amazed at how good the picture. As she watched she heard something, it was music coming from Sara's cabin. She went over to see her old friend.

Sara had found her old violin she had put away for the longest time and started to play something that she remembered. Granted, she did mess up a few parts but she was still able to remember most of the notes.

MAgnus found the guard then went to check if she was dead of alive.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum