SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty would follow her from the trees.
Olivia stopped to get a drink from the river and then she started heading west towards the Districts by accident.

Ty would watch and continued to follow, he would even go ahead of her to keep guards from getting to her.
Olivia stopped when she felt she was being watched. "Ty I know you're there!" she told him.

Ty stil didn't come down, he just stayed in the trees. "Well, it's good you know I'm here....I guess." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:52 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The doctor would clean the wound out then used some gauze.

Viper watched what the doctor did.
Olivia let the doctor did what they wanted.

(Is there a possibility I can create a metal clone only like a female version of Magnus?)

Viper was just concerned about her daughter, she wanted Olivia to be fine.

The doctor would soon finish covering the wound then looked at Olivia and told her to not touch it or it might get infected.

(Sure, but I need to see the character first.)
Olivia nodded in understanding.

Meanwhile......

Vanessa was currently trying to lift Emily's spirits, still regretting making her get the serum that led to her blindness in the first place.

(I'll take a while creating her bio, you know that right? For she begins as an experiment who was then seriously experimented on.  mwahahaha )

Viper would then take Olivia back home.
______

Diego would try to make Emily happy too, but he realy didn't know how to do so.

ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:13 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Olivia let the doctor did what they wanted.

(Is there a possibility I can create a metal clone only like a female version of Magnus?)

The doctor would soon finish covering the wound then looked at Olivia and told her to not touch it or it might get infected.

Meanwhile......

Vanessa was currently trying to lift Emily's spirits, still regretting making her get the serum that led to her blindness in the first place.

(I'll take a while creating her bio, you know that right? For she begins as an experiment who was then seriously experimented on.  mwahahaha )

______

Diego would try to make Emily happy too, but he really didn't know how to do so.
Olivia would be glad to see Zane again and she hugged him as soon as she saw him.

Zane hugged back happily.
____
Emily would probably be happy knowing she wasn't the only one blind in the village.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Meanwhile......

______

Diego would try to make Emily happy too, but he really didn't know how to do so.
Olivia would be glad to see Zane again and she hugged him as soon as she saw him.

____
Emily would probably be happy knowing she wasn't the only one blind in the village.

Viper smiled and looked at both of them. "I'm glad your both back, but I do need to ask you two to do something very important for me." she said.
________

Diego would then remember he could take her to visit Alex, since he was bind too. "Emily, I want to take you somewhere I know that'l make you happy." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:41 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Meanwhile......

______

____

Viper smiled and looked at both of them. "I'm glad your both back, but I do need to ask you two to do something very important for me." she said.
________

Diego would then remember he could take her to visit Alex, since he was bind too. "Emily, I want to take you somewhere I know that'l make you happy." he said.
(I made their form)

Olivia and Zane both nodded their heads.
____
Emily frowned deeply. "I don't want to go anywhere." she said, sniffling.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:32 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

______

____

________

(I made their form)

____
(I saw)

"I want both of you to go a visit Sara once in a great while. I know she enjoyed it while you were there, but I think she misses her own son since he's gone. That's why I want you two to just go over and say hi, maybe help her out, just make her smile is all I'm asking from you two." Valery said.

"Well, let me rephrase that. I know someone who will make you happy." he said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:41 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

________

(I made their form)

____
(I saw)

"I want both of you to go a visit Sara once in a great while. I know she enjoyed it while you were there, but I think she misses her own son since he's gone. That's why I want you two to just go over and say hi, maybe help her out, just make her smile is all I'm asking from you two." Valery said.

(Wanna have Ben first turn her switch on?)

They both nodded and went to go do that.
___
Emily fell silent again.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:44 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

(I made their form)

____
(I saw)

___
Emily fell silent again.

(Sure)

VIper watched with a smile, just glad to have her kids back.

Sara was on the couch, just sitting there trying not to cry or think about her son or mate.
_______

Diego would take Emily to visit Alex, since he knew much more about being bind than anyone here.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(I made their form)

____
(I saw)

___
Emily fell silent again.

(Sure)

Sara was on the couch, just sitting there trying not to cry or think about her son or mate.
_______

Diego would take Emily to visit Alex, since he knew much more about being bind than anyone here.
(You act it out, she'll start off in the lab)

Olivia knocked on the door.
___
Emily would follow because she didn't have a choice.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:52 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(I saw)

___
Emily fell silent again.

(Sure)

_______

___
(Ok)

Sara went to quickly get the door that would distract her mind for a bit. She opened the door and looked at Olivia and Zane. "Oh, Hey there!" she said
______

Diego took Olivia al the way to Alex's cabin, once there he knocked on the door.

Inside the cabin could be heard a few things crashing onto the floor, then a thud, and finally the door opening. Alex stood there and looked around. "Who's there?' he asked.

_________

Ben, a man of old age now, was standing in the lab staring at his newest experiment/invention. He asked the scientists if this would work and they said yes, so this is what it came to be. The latest 'Magnus' robotic clone but it was actually magnus, it was an experiment that was killed but just before she died Ben turned her into a part robotic clone with all her memory. He even added a few of Magnus' old parts to her, but only scanners, and computer chips.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:01 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
Emily fell silent again.

(Sure)

_______

___
(Ok)

Sara went to quickly get the door that would distract her mind for a bit. She opened the door and looked at Olivia and Zane. "Oh, Hey there!" she said
______

Diego took Olivia al the way to Alex's cabin, once there he knocked on the door.

Inside the cabin could be heard a few things crashing onto the floor, then a thud, and finally the door opening. Alex stood there and looked around. "Who's there?' he asked.

_________

Ben, a man of old age now, was standing in the lab staring at his newest experiment/invention. He asked the scientists if this would work and they said yes, so this is what it came to be. The latest 'Magnus' robotic clone but it was actually magnus, it was an experiment that was killed but just before she died Ben turned her into a part robotic clone with all her memory. He even added a few of Magnus' old parts to her, but only scanners, and computer chips.
Olivia and Zane quickly hug her. "You're our second mama." Zane said as he hugged her.
___
Emily remained silent.
___
Jinx was currently turned off, she had a wire sticking out of her arm that was quickly fixed by a lab scientist before they rushed off, away from Ben. Her switch lied right between her shoulder blades. A scientist stayed by waiting for himself to be told to turn her on.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:10 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Sure)

_______

___
(Ok)

______

_________

Olivia and Zane quickly hug her. "You're our second mama." Zane said as he hugged her.
___
Emily remained silent.
___
Jinx was currently turned off, she had a wire sticking out of her arm that was quickly fixed by a lab scientist before they rushed off, away from Ben. Her switch lied right between her shoulder blades. A scientist stayed by waiting for himself to be told to turn her on.

Sara was stunned by this and began to tear up, so she hugged them back. "You're my kids too, if there's anything you need that it for you, or your first mom, Val. Then come to me and I'll get for you." she said as she let the tears flow.
_________

Diego smiled. "Hi Alex, I thought you might be able to help me and my daughter." he said.

"Your daughter? I didn't even know she was here. Wait which one of your daughters?" he asked, remember Diego had two daughters. "You need to tell me these things, I can't see who's here." he said then put out a hand.
____

Ben watched then looked at the Scientists. "Well? Turn her on." he said as he waited to see if she'd work or not.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:15 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
(Ok)

______

_________

___
Emily remained silent.
___

Sara was stunned by this and began to tear up, so she hugged them back. "You're my kids too, if there's anything you need that it for you, or your first mom, Val. Then come to me and I'll get for you." she said as she let the tears flow.
_________

Diego smiled. "Hi Alex, I thought you might be able to help me and my daughter." he said.

"Your daughter? I didn't even know she was here. Wait which one of your daughters?" he asked, remember Diego had two daughters. "You need to tell me these things, I can't see who's here." he said then put out a hand.
____

Ben watched then looked at the Scientists. "Well? Turn her on." he said as he waited to see if she'd work or not.
Olivia nodded. "Sara, how about you come over with us? We can have dinner together." she suggested.
___
His hand rested on Emily's head, since she was tinier than both Samuel and Emma.
___
The scientist nodded and reached for the switch. "She may be a bit confused when she wakes." he told Ben before he flipped the switch on.

Jinx's body glowed a little before it faded away and her eyes lit up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:25 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Ok)

______

_________

___
Emily remained silent.
___

_________

____

Olivia nodded. "Sara, how about you come over with us? We can have dinner together." she suggested.
___
His hand rested on Emily's head, since she was tinier than both Samuel and Emma.
___
The scientist nodded and reached for the switch. "She may be a bit confused when she wakes." he told Ben before he flipped the switch on.

Sara smiled. "If I do that, I'll be the one to cook dinner." she said with a chuckle.
_______

Alex felt this, so he removed his hand. "That was Olivia, yes? I'm so sorry Olivia..." he said as he looked around.

"Olivia, meet Alex the blind lemur man." he said with a smile as he took Olivia's hand and Alex's and made them shake.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:27 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___
Emily remained silent.
___

_________

____

___
___

Sara smiled. "If I do that, I'll be the one to cook dinner." she said with a chuckle.
_______

Alex felt this, so he removed his hand. "That was Olivia, yes? I'm so sorry Olivia..." he said as he looked around.

"Olivia, meet Alex the blind lemur man." he said with a smile as he took Olivia's hand and Alex's and made them shake.
(How did you mix up Emily with Olivia? XD)

Olivia smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm cooking, I know how to." she insisted.
___
Emily's hand was shaking already, but out of fear.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:31 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_________

____

___
___

_______

Alex felt this, so he removed his hand. "That was Emily, yes? I'm so sorry Emily..." he said as he looked around.

"Emily, meet Alex the blind lemur man." he said with a smile as he took Olivia's hand and Alex's and made them shake.

Olivia smiled and shook her head. "No, I'm cooking, I know how to." she insisted.
___
(Shut up, I wasn't paying attention)

Sara smiled. "Is it because you watched me cook for you two? Or was it your mom?" she asked, teasing her a bit.
________

Alex felt this. "Emily, why are you scared? I'm not going to bite, I just want to meet you." he said.

"I thought you two could get to know each other, since both of you are blind. It might be good idea." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:36 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___
___

_______

Alex felt this, so he removed his hand. "That was Emily, yes? I'm so sorry Emily..." he said as he looked around.

"Emily, meet Alex the blind lemur man." he said with a smile as he took Olivia's hand and Alex's and made them shake.

___

Sara smiled. "Is it because you watched me cook for you two? Or was it your mom?" she asked, teasing her a bit.
________

Alex felt this. "Emily, why are you scared? I'm not going to bite, I just want to meet you." he said.

"I thought you two could get to know each other, since both of you are blind. It might be good idea." he said.
(No need to tell me to shut up Sad )

Olivia chuckled and smiled. "Both you and mom." she answered.
___
Emily gulped. "I want to be normal." she said sadly.
___
Jinx looked down at Ben, her head lowering making a very mechanical sound.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

___

________

___
___
(Sorry)

Sara smiled. "Well, that's good to know. Remember, if you ever need help with a recipe, just come to me and I can hep...or your mom....well.....come to me first." she said, joking.
_________

Alex tilted his head. "Normal? Can I ask why you want that?' he asked.
_______-

Ben looked at her and smiled. "Good to ee you're awake, Jinx." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

________

___
___
(Sorry)

Sara smiled. "Well, that's good to know. Remember, if you ever need help with a recipe, just come to me and I can hep...or your mom....well.....come to me first." she said, joking.
_________

_______-

Olivia nodded and took her hand, leading her to Valery's cabin.

Zane followed willingly.
___
Emily frowned. "The doctor says I'll never see again, I want to see things again, not be an outcast among my identical siblings! I wouldn't be identical if I'm blind!" she said.
___
Jinx nodded. "And it is good to finally see you, master." she said, her voice very robotic but still feminine.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

________

___
___
(Sorry)

_________

_______-

Zane followed willingly.
___
Emily frowned. "The doctor says I'll never see again, I want to see things again, not be an outcast among my identical siblings! I wouldn't be identical if I'm blind!" she said.
___
Jinx nodded. "And it is good to finally see you, master." she said, her voice very robotic but still feminine.

Sara smiled and followed her to Val's cabin.

"Well, can I ask why you want to be just like your siblings? If I had two other siblings, I'd want to a bit different from them." he said.
___

Ben then frowned. "Don't call me master." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:17 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___
___
(Sorry)

_________

_______-

Zane followed willingly.
___
___

"Well, can I ask why you want to be just like your siblings? If I had two other siblings, I'd want to a bit different from them." he said.
___

Olivia once there started cooking soup and some very fine steaks that her dad used to make.
___
"But they pick on me because I'm different." she said sadly.
___
Jinx blinked her bulbs/eyes at him. "Okay, how about Ben?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
(Sorry)

_________

_______-

Zane followed willingly.
___
___

___

Olivia once there started cooking soup and some very fine steaks that her dad used to make.
___
___

Sara would sit down with Valery and wait for the steaks and soup.
_______

"You want to know a little secret I learned? There's lots and lots of people who will make fun of you when you're blind, but that's because they're jealous or envious over you. Then pick on people like us because  they try to cover up their own flaws." he said. "But it's how you take it that really counts. If you let it get to you then they win...but if you just smile and let it bounce off of you then they don't get to have that fun they most desire." he said.
___

"That'll be fine." Ben said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:46 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Zane followed willingly.
___
___

___

___
___

_______

"You want to know a little secret I learned? There's lots and lots of people who will make fun of you when you're blind, but that's because they're jealous or envious over you. Then pick on people like us because  they try to cover up their own flaws." he said. "But it's how you take it that really counts. If you let it get to you then they win...but if you just smile and let it bounce off of you then they don't get to have that fun they most desire." he said.
___

Once Olivia was done she brought over the plate with 3 good-sized steaks on it and 4 bowls of soup.
___
Emily smiled a little at that but then frowned again.
___
"Sir, I gave her scanning and computer technology, so she can search for people using the scan, which can go through any object or material as well as a temperature scanner, to detect life-forms such as yourself. She has the whole dictionary in her memory and she can be controlled by this remote if you really want her to be." the scientist said, holding up the remote for him to see.

Jinx slowly stepped forward, her movement too fine for a metal being.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:51 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

___
___

_______

___

Once Olivia was done she brought over the plate with 3 good-sized steaks on it and 4 bowls of soup.
___
___
"Sir, I gave her scanning and computer technology, so she can search for people using the scan, which can go through any object or material as well as a temperature scanner, to detect life-forms such as yourself. She has the whole dictionary in her memory and she can be controlled by this remote if you really want her to be." the scientist said, holding up the remote for him to see.

Sara looked at the steak and smiled, then waited for Olivia to sit down and eat with them.

Val was so proud to see her daughter cooking. "Hey just think Olivia, if you keep this up. Maybe Sara will teach you how to make her famous Boston Creme Pie." she said.
________

Alex thought for a moment. "I'll even teach you a few things I learned to say when people make fun of your blindness." he said.
___

Ben took the remote and smiled. "Good to know, now to see if she really does work." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:58 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___
___

_______

___

___
___

Sara looked at the steak and smiled, then waited for Olivia to sit down and eat with them.

Val was so proud to see her daughter cooking. "Hey just think Olivia, if you keep this up. Maybe Sara will teach you how to make her famous Boston Creme Pie." she said.
________

Alex thought for a moment. "I'll even teach you a few things I learned to say when people make fun of your blindness." he said.
___

Ben took the remote and smiled. "Good to know, now to see if she really does work." he said.
Olivia blushed deeply at her mom's praise.
___
Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I were never born." she whispered, though both Alex and Diego heard it.
___
The scientist gulped.

The remote had a report to exit button, execute punishment button, and even some arrows in which way she would move.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_______

___

___
___

________

___

___
Emily frowned deeply. "I wish I were never born." she whispered, though both Alex and Diego heard it.
___
The scientist gulped.

The remote had a report to exit button, execute punishment button, and even some arrows in which way she would move.

Val and Sara would start with the soup, tasting how good it was then they moved on the the steaks.
________

Alex tilted his head. "You shouldn't say that." he said.

Diego sighed, but said nothing.
_______

Ben would push the 'report to exit button' and head their too.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:12 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
___
___

________

___

___
___
The scientist gulped.

Val and Sara would start with the soup, tasting how good it was then they moved on the the steaks.
________

Alex tilted his head. "You shouldn't say that." he said.

Diego sighed, but said nothing.
_______

Ben would push the 'report to exit button' and head their too.
The steak was almost as good as Jyaku's had been.
___
Emily walked off.
___
Jinx would obey the remote and headed towards the closest exit.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down