SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty would follow her from the trees.
Olivia stopped to get a drink from the river and then she started heading west towards the Districts by accident.

Ty would watch and continued to follow, he would even go ahead of her to keep guards from getting to her.
Olivia stopped when she felt she was being watched. "Ty I know you're there!" she told him.

Ty stil didn't come down, he just stayed in the trees. "Well, it's good you know I'm here....I guess." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:09 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Vanessa slowly began eating.

Will would wait until they were gone before slitting her throat with her own claws. Nobody saw her and eventually she collapsed onto the ground after making sure the door was locked.

Antonio gulped nervously and then glanced towards Valery. He pulled her towards him.
___
Diego Jr. yelped and struggled even more.

Diego would eat with her.

Valery looked at Antonio and sighed. "I'm so sorry about Will, she's been through a lot today, but I promise I'll get her out of your cabin." she said.

MAgnus would continue to pull, he wasn't going to lose to an experiment.
Vanessa would smile again.

Antonio shook his head. "I'm not worried about Will, I'm worried about you." he said.

____

Diego Jr. fell and was easily dragged to the lab now.

Diego would smiled back.

Valery sighed. "I swear I haven't touched any alcohol recently, I'm doing much better. I have control over everything now." she said.
_________

MAgnus would then force him to hold still while the scientist would put a shock collar on Diego Jr.
Vanessa would eat until she was full.

Antonio slowly pulled her forward and his lips gently brushed against hers. He then kissed her for a few seconds and then walked off. He had been gentle and she remembered how long ago she had been kissed.

____

Diego Jr. struggled, his heart pounding in his chest as the shock collar was placed around his neck. (Maybe Ben uses him to find Erin?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:15 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Diego would eat with her.

Valery looked at Antonio and sighed. "I'm so sorry about Will, she's been through a lot today, but I promise I'll get her out of your cabin." she said.

MAgnus would continue to pull, he wasn't going to lose to an experiment.

Antonio shook his head. "I'm not worried about Will, I'm worried about you." he said.

____

Diego would smiled back.

Valery sighed. "I swear I haven't touched any alcohol recently, I'm doing much better. I have control over everything now." she said.
_________

MAgnus would then force him to hold still while the scientist would put a shock collar on Diego Jr.

Antonio slowly pulled her forward and his lips gently brushed against hers. He then kissed her for a few seconds and then walked off. He had been gentle and she remembered how long ago she had been kissed.

____

Diego Jr. struggled, his heart pounding in his chest as the shock collar was placed around his neck. (Maybe Ben uses him to find Erin?)

Diego would sit with her the whole time.

Valery was stunned by this, and when he began to walk away she was still in shock. She had to clear her mind and go back to check on Will.

MAgnus watched and chuckled. 

Ben would walk in and see this all happen. "Alright then, now that I have your attention." he said. "I want you to do something, Diego Jr." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:26 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

Diego would smiled back.

_________

____

Valery was stunned by this, and when he began to walk away she was still in shock. She had to clear her mind and go back to check on Will.

Ben would walk in and see this all happen. "Alright then, now that I have your attention." he said. "I want you to do something, Diego Jr." he said.
Vanessa looked really worried about Diego Jr. now.

The door she would find was locked and the blinds of all the windows had been down for quite some time. 
___
Diego Jr. growled at Ben.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Diego would smiled back.

_________

____

The door she would find was locked and the blinds of all the windows had been down for quite some time. 
___

Diego would sigh. "We need to find Diego Jr." he said.

Valery would then went to try and get the door opened.
______

Ben looked at him. "You get me Erin, and I;ll have that shock collar removed." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:08 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

___

______

Ben looked at him. "You get me Erin, and I;ll have that shock collar removed." he said.
Vanessa sniffled.

Antonio heard the door was locked and frowned. He then ran up to it and busted the door open and gasped at the scene before him.

Will laid sprawled on the floor, blood pooled around her neck. She was gone.
___
Diego Jr. growled more. "Never, I know your tricks Ben, you'll never keep your word!" he said, his voice all grown up now since he was about 17 now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

______

Vanessa sniffled.

Antonio heard the door was locked and frowned. He then ran up to it and busted the door open and gasped at the scene before him.

___
Diego Jr. growled more. "Never, I know your tricks Ben, you'll never keep your word!" he said, his voice all grown up now since he was about 17 now.

Diego would sigh, he really didn't know what to do now.

Valery saw this and fell to her knees. "N-No...." she said, put into pure shock by this.

Be chuckled and waked over. "If you don't, you'll really feel the pain of that collar." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:50 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

______

Vanessa sniffled.

___

Valery saw this and fell to her knees. "N-No...." she said, put into pure shock by this.

Be chuckled and waked over. "If you don't, you'll really feel the pain of that collar." he said.
Vanessa stood up and went into the bedroom.

Antonio slowly stepped towards Will's body and checked for a pulse. He sighed deeply as he couldn't find one. "What happened to make her do this?" he asked Valery.
___
"I am willing to put my life in danger to protect those I care about, sadly you can't do the same, for you don't care at all." he said, spitting in Ben's face, insulting him in more than one way.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

______

Vanessa sniffled.

___

Antonio slowly stepped towards Will's body and checked for a pulse. He sighed deeply as he couldn't find one. "What happened to make her do this?" he asked Valery.
___
"I am willing to put my life in danger to protect those I care about, sadly you can't do the same, for you don't care at all." he said, spitting in Ben's face, insulting him in more than one way.

DIego watched her go to the bathroom.

Valery then realized something. "Strike two..." she whispered then got up and went to find Rain. She was now beyond mad.

Ben chuckled. "I care, I care about getting what I want from you." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Vanessa sniffled.

___

___

DIego watched her go to the bathroom.

Valery then realized something. "Strike two..." she whispered then got up and went to find Rain. She was now beyond mad.

(Bedroom XD)

Vanessa looked around and spotted a rather old photograph, a picture that was made of Julia's ghost. She gasped and dropped it.

Antonio quickly grabbed her hand. "Valery, get ahold of yourself, don't get mad, tell me what happened first!" he demanded.
___
Diego Jr. bared his fox fangs at him. "Never!" he said.

The scientist was ready to press the button to the collar when Ben told them to.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:57 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

DIego watched her go to the bedroom.

(Bedroom XD)

Vanessa looked around and spotted a rather old photograph, a picture that was made of Julia's ghost. She gasped and dropped it.

Antonio quickly grabbed her hand. "Valery, get ahold of yourself, don't get mad, tell me what happened first!" he demanded.
___

The scientist was ready to press the button to the collar when Ben told them to.
(Sorry, wasn't paying attention)

Diego hard her gasp and went to see what was wrong.

"Rain, she caused all of this. Rain's always been a problem for this village, but being who I am I trusted that she could change.....three times. I'm an idiot for trying that she'd change. She cheated on Will, the one she said shed be loyal to for the rest of her life....and now....Will's dead because of her. I told her when she came back with Will originally that she's be given two chances that could possible hurt the village ever at that. Strike one was cheating on Will, THIS is strike two!" she said.

Ben looked at the scientist and nodded. "Do it." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:03 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

(Bedroom XD)

___

"Rain, she caused all of this. Rain's always been a problem for this village, but being who I am I trusted that she could change.....three times. I'm an idiot for trying that she'd change. She cheated on Will, the one she said shed be loyal to for the rest of her life....and now....Will's dead because of her. I told her when she came back with Will originally that she's be given two chances that could possible hurt the village ever at that. Strike one was cheating on Will, THIS is strike two!" she said.

Vanessa looked down at the picture.

Antonio frowned deeply. "Will you at least tell her that she's dead?" he asked her.
_____
The scientist pressed the button.

Diego Jr. yelped and then screamed, crumpling onto the floor.

The scientist had it pressed down for a minute and then stopped the shocking.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:17 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Bedroom XD)

___

Antonio frowned deeply. "Will you at least tell her that she's dead?" he asked her.
_____

Diego came in then looked to where she was looking, when he saw the picture he was stunned.

"I'm going to do more than just tell her." Valery hissed as she went to Rain.

Rain was setting in her cabin, trying her best not to cry.

"Now, will you do as I say?" Ben asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:23 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(Bedroom XD)

___

_____

Diego came in then looked to where she was looking, when he saw the picture he was stunned.

The picture showed Diego in the picture with a glowing yellow ball floating next to him.

Vanessa looked speechless. 

Antonio followed, blood on his hands from Will.
____
Diego Jr. shook his head.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:29 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

_____

The picture showed Diego in the picture with a glowing yellow ball floating next to him.

____

Diego was just stunned by the sight of this.

Valery opened the door and went to grab Rain. "You......I never should have let you back in my village." she hissed.

Rain was now confused. "E-Excuse me? What do you mean? Yeah, I made the worst mistake cheating on Will bu.." Valery cut her off and began to push her to Antonio's cabin. Once there, Val pushed Rain inside the cabin to let her see what happened. The moment Rain saw the blood, she knew what happened. She dropped to her hands and knees and looked at it tears falling down her cheek and she was unable to say anything. "Strike two" Valery said and looked at Rain. "Get out of my village and never come back, if you do I'll show you what I can really do to people like you." Val said.

Ben looked at the scientist and nodded for him to shock Diego Jr again.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:36 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

_____

____

Valery opened the door and went to grab Rain. "You......I never should have let you back in my village." she hissed.

Rain was now confused. "E-Excuse me? What do you mean? Yeah, I made the worst mistake cheating on Will bu.." Valery cut her off and began to push her to Antonio's cabin. Once there, Val pushed Rain inside the cabin to let her see what happened. The moment Rain saw the blood, she knew what happened. She dropped to her hands and knees and looked at it tears falling down her cheek and she was unable to say anything. "Strike two" Valery said and looked at Rain. "Get out of my village and never come back, if you do I'll show you what I can really do to people like you." Val said.

Vanessa looked like she was about to faint.

Antonio watched and sighed deeply upon seeing them both enter his cabin. 

Will laid still on the floor, a breeze from the window ruffling her fur coat slightly.
____
The scientist did so.

Diego Jr. screamed again and this time he told them to make it stop, only they didn't. It continued until Diego Jr. passed out cold.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:40 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

Will laid still on the floor, a breeze from the window ruffling her fur coat slightly.
____
The scientist did so.

Diego Jr. screamed again and this time he told them to make it stop, only they didn't. It continued until Diego Jr. passed out cold.

Diego would see this and get ready to catch Vanessa if she did faint.

Rain got up and went to leave, tears falling to the ground. "I'm sorry..." was all she said as she left.

Valery hissed at her and watched her leave, then went to tell Erin that Rain was no longer allowed near the village.

Ben sighed. "Make sure he isn't dead." he said then went to leave.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:23 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

____
The scientist did so.

Rain got up and went to leave, tears falling to the ground. "I'm sorry..." was all she said as she left.

Valery hissed at her and watched her leave, then went to tell Erin that Rain was no longer allowed near the village.

Vanessa didn't faint but she looked scared while staring at the photo.

Antonio watched Rain leave and decided to follow, thinking Rain might pull the same stunt. (So who'll care for Rain and Will's daughter Casey?)
____
Diego Jr. would come to within minutes and by then he was strapped to a bed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____
The scientist did so.

Antonio watched Rain leave and decided to follow, thinking Rain might pull the same stunt. (So who'll care for Rain and Will's daughter Casey?)
____

Diego sighed and would say nothing about this.

(Take a wild guess)

Rain would eave and sighed, she knew she had done wrong and knew it was finally time to pay for every last thing she did. SO she went with nothing else to say.

Meanwhile Valery would go and see what she'd do about Casey.

Ben came back and sighed. "How about now?" he asked Diego Jr.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:27 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____
The scientist did so.

____

(Take a wild guess)

Rain would eave and sighed, she knew she had done wrong and knew it was finally time to pay for every last thing she did. SO she went with nothing else to say.

Vanessa looked at him curiously.

Antonio came to Rain's side. "Hey, are you okay?" he asked her.

Casey was watching TV on the couch.
____
Diego Jr. struggled in the restraints, not going to answer him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:35 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

____

(Take a wild guess)

____

Diego looked at her, unsure what to say.

Rain sighed. "No, I've lost my mate, I'm no longer allowed inside the village, and my life has been nothing but a big disappointment.....but I deserve it since I've done so many awful things....All I wish was that I never had become the Division leader, that I should have just....just let that male wolf DNa kill me." she said then realized something and it made her stop. "Casey.....She won't ever get to see me again...nor Will..." she said.

VAlery opened the door and looked at Casey. "Um..Casey?" she said.

Ben sighed and would just watch. "Just give up...alright?' he asked.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:43 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

(Take a wild guess)

____

Rain sighed. "No, I've lost my mate, I'm no longer allowed inside the village, and my life has been nothing but a big disappointment.....but I deserve it since I've done so many awful things....All I wish was that I never had become the Division leader, that I should have just....just let that male wolf DNa kill me." she said then realized something and it made her stop. "Casey.....She won't ever get to see me again...nor Will..." she said.

Vanessa asked about the picture.

Antonio frowned. "I can make sure Casey sees you again." he said.

Casey glanced towards Valery, her panther ears pricked up. 
___
Diego Jr. panted and glared. "I said NEVER!" he shouted.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:48 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Take a wild guess)

____

___

Diego shrugged, he didn't remember it.

"I highly doubt Val will let her see me again. After what's happened, I highly doubt I'll ever hear about Casey again, Valery will have her brother make sure I don't return." she said.

"How would you like to come live with me? I know it sounds sudden, but I asked you moms and they said yes, that it would be a good idea, since....well...." she wasn't sure how to word her sentence.

Ben looked at the scientist. "Shock him." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:29 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
(Yes. Lol)

Gypsy nodded coming closer to the door as she halted to finish informing her. "Thank you, I shall get settled her nicely now." She bowed her head and headed over to the Bear's cabin, but wasn't never directed where.

Sara would head off to her cabin now and would work on those outfits for Gypsy.

Max was actually out, helping with other experiments to set up more cabins and to see what needed to be fixed.

Gypsy skipped over to Max and smiled. "Hey...do you have any chemicals handy?" She questioned.

MAx thought. "Well, I might. Why do you ask?' he asked as turned to her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:15 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

____

___

"I highly doubt Val will let her see me again. After what's happened, I highly doubt I'll ever hear about Casey again, Valery will have her brother make sure I don't return." she said.

"How would you like to come live with me? I know it sounds sudden, but I asked you moms and they said yes, that it would be a good idea, since....well...." she wasn't sure how to word her sentence.

Vanessa ignored it now.

Antonio hissed. "Don't underestimate." he said.

Casey looked really worried now.
_____
The scientist refused this time.

Diego Jr. smiled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:31 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

___

Vanessa ignored it now.

_____

Diego Jr. smiled.

Diego would say nothing else.

Rain sighed. "Do whatever you can...please." she said.

Valery just smiled. "So what do you say? Want to come live with me, Olivia, and Zane?' she asked

Ben looked at him. "Excuse me?' he asked
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

___

Vanessa ignored it now.

_____

Diego Jr. smiled.

Diego would say nothing else.

Rain sighed. "Do whatever you can...please." she said.

Valery just smiled. "So what do you say? Want to come live with me, Olivia, and Zane?' she asked

Ben looked at him. "Excuse me?' he asked
Vanessa would walk away and heard commotion in her kids' bedroom. She walked in to see Samuel once again picking on Emily. Emma had stopped and was trying to stop Samuel but Samuel was still kicking his blind sister.
(Poor Emily)

Antonio nodded. "I think you should go live with Yurik, he's with the hybrid camp. Sure it's far, but Yurik visits sometimes, just don't tell him about this, he's always on Valery's side." he said and then left her there alone.

Casey shook her head. "No, I don't believe you, where's my mom?" she asked adorably.
____
The scientist fell silent.

Diego Jr. growled and struggled some more.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down