SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by ilovemydog on Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty would follow her from the trees.
Olivia stopped to get a drink from the river and then she started heading west towards the Districts by accident.

Ty would watch and continued to follow, he would even go ahead of her to keep guards from getting to her.
Olivia stopped when she felt she was being watched. "Ty I know you're there!" she told him.

Ty stil didn't come down, he just stayed in the trees. "Well, it's good you know I'm here....I guess." he said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Re: SECRETS OF THE EXPERIMENTS (OPEN, ACCEPTING)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:04 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Yurik explained how Ty was acting crazy and tried to attack a snake DNA (Jasper) and the snake DNA injected venom in Ty's shoulder. He explained it was tree snake venom.

Valery would quickly go and get the antivenom for Ty before he died, while the doctor would have Ty restrained if he was to wake up and act crazy again.

Erin walked into the infirmary and saw all this happening, he wondered what had been going on.
Yurik helped out the best he could.

Valery would give Ty the antivenom then check if anything else was wrong, luckily there was nothing else so she went back to dealing with Vanessa instead.

Erin walked into the room with Ty and sighed, he knew what might of happened. SO he's stay the whole time until Ty was better.
Yurik accompanied Erin in the room with Ty.

When Valery came back Vanessa was eating the steak.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Valery would quickly go and get the antivenom for Ty before he died, while the doctor would have Ty restrained if he was to wake up and act crazy again.

Erin walked into the infirmary and saw all this happening, he wondered what had been going on.
Yurik helped out the best he could.

Valery would give Ty the antivenom then check if anything else was wrong, luckily there was nothing else so she went back to dealing with Vanessa instead.

Erin walked into the room with Ty and sighed, he knew what might of happened. SO he's stay the whole time until Ty was better.
Yurik accompanied Erin in the room with Ty.

When Valery came back Vanessa was eating the steak.

Erin looked at Yurik. "Tell me, what did you see when you found Ty like this? Or really, what did you hear?" he asked, curious to find out if his thoughts were in the right place.

Valery saw this and smiled a bit then went to sit down next to Vanessa's bed.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:55 pm

Yurik sighed deeply. "He said to them "You're not going to haunt me anymore.......and you're dead." I don't understand what he meant." he answered.

Vanessa glanced towards her and her tail wagged a little.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:Yurik sighed deeply. "He said to them "You're not going to haunt me anymore.......and you're dead." I don't understand what he meant." he answered.

Erin sighed. "I know what he meant. It's something that haunts him until now, his past and what caused him to be like...well.....this.... An insane experiment." he said. "When he was 12 his older brother, Luxis or Lux, and their parents had Ty sent to an institution....The RedWood Insanity Asylum, just because he started asking odd questions. There Ty was tormented by being kept in dark rooms, blindfolded, cuffed to his beds....but that seriously wasn't the worst part of it..it's who would order these things.....A young nurse that worked there, she found something about Ty very interesting, so... she used him in one way....and if he refused to do what she said, she'd have the doctors do those awful things until he complied to her demands.....He lost his sanity there, then District X took him away and did the same things but under new reasons and made him the first Insect DNA." Erin said this, remembering what Ty had told him about the past.

Valery would then get the soup again and feed her.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:Yurik sighed deeply. "He said to them "You're not going to haunt me anymore.......and you're dead." I don't understand what he meant." he answered.

Erin sighed. "I know what he meant. It's something that haunts him until now, his past and what caused him to be like...well.....this.... An insane experiment." he said. "When he was 12 his older brother, Luxis or Lux, and their parents had Ty sent to an institution....The RedWood Insanity Asylum, just because he started asking odd questions. There Ty was tormented by being kept in dark rooms, blindfolded, cuffed to his beds....but that seriously wasn't the worst part of it..it's who would order these things.....A young nurse that worked there, she found something about Ty very interesting, so... she used him in one way....and if he refused to do what she said, she'd have the doctors do those awful things until he complied to her demands.....He lost his sanity there, then District X took him away and did the same things but under new reasons and made him the first Insect DNA." Erin said this, remembering what Ty had told him about the past.

Yurik sighed deeply. "How can we get him back to normal?" he asked.

Vanessa ate the soup and her aggression went away. She glanced towards the door as a doctor walked in. "Any progress?" the doctor asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Vanessa ate the soup and her aggression went away. She glanced towards the door as a doctor walked in. "Any progress?" the doctor asked.

Erin sighed. "Well, if he wakes up and thinks he's back in the asylum. We have to convince him he's not there and is seeing things and make sure he doesn't hurt himself in the process. Also we need to make sure the spider legs are restrained so he doesn't hurt anyone with them." he said. "Once Ty is sane, he'll be able to take it from there."

Valery looked at the doctor and smiled. "There's some progress." she said
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:29 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Erin sighed. "Well, if he wakes up and thinks he's back in the asylum. We have to convince him he's not there and is seeing things and make sure he doesn't hurt himself in the process. Also we need to make sure the spider legs are restrained so he doesn't hurt anyone with them." he said. "Once Ty is sane, he'll be able to take it from there."

Yurik sighed deeply. "I guess we'll restrain him and when he wakes up we'll see how bad this insanity is." he said and then shuddered upon looking at Ty's spider legs.

The doctor nodded and checked the restraints to make sure they weren't damaged.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Yurik sighed deeply. "I guess we'll restrain him and when he wakes up we'll see how bad this insanity is." he said and then shuddered upon looking at Ty's spider legs.

Erin nodded. "Yeah, after the tings he's been through it'll be tough to snap him back into reality." he said then went to restrain the spider legs.

Valery watched what the doctor did.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Erin nodded. "Yeah, after the tings he's been through it'll be tough to snap him back into reality." he said then went to restrain the spider legs.

Yurik frowned. "Erin you know Killian right?" he asked him.

The doctor looked at Vanessa's eyes, which were still dilated like her DNA's eyes. He sighed deeply and then walked off.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:46 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The doctor looked at Vanessa's eyes, which were still dilated like her DNA's eyes. He sighed deeply and then walked off.

Erin thought then nodded. "Yeah, what about him?" he asked.

Valery would stay with VAnessa, hoping she'd come out of this soon.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:51 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Ty killed him. Killian had gotten another episode where his DNA took over, he tried to attack me and Anson at the hybrid's river and Ty went to protect us. Killian's stinger got smashed by a boulder inside the river and when Ty saw the blood from Killian trying to free himself stabbed Killian right through the stomach. Ty got his sanity back as Killian did as well and Ty begged Killian to kill him, but I knew Killian didn't have the strength to, the water was filled with his blood." he explained the whole thing.

Vanessa glanced towards Valery, her eyes still dilated.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:23 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

"Ty killed him. Killian had gotten another episode where his DNA took over, he tried to attack me and Anson at the hybrid's river and Ty went to protect us. Killian's stinger got smashed by a boulder inside the river and when Ty saw the blood from Killian trying to free himself stabbed Killian right through the stomach. Ty got his sanity back as Killian did as well and Ty begged Killian to kill him, but I knew Killian didn't have the strength to, the water was filled with his blood." he explained the whole thing.

Erin listened and sighed. "Killian must have reminded Ty of his brother somehow, or he saw Killian as a really great friend. " he said. then would go to sit back down.

Valery looked at her and sighed. "Please come back Vanessa...please." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 am

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Erin listened and sighed. "Killian must have reminded Ty of his brother somehow, or he saw Killian as a really great friend. " he said. then would go to sit back down.

Yurik nodded. "I just can't forget the look on their faces that day." he said, closing his eyes.

Vanessa's eyes focused on her and the dilating went away.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:39 am

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Yurik nodded. "I just can't forget the look on their faces that day." he said, closing his eyes.

Erin would say nothing and sighed. "The only thing I regret is not being able to let Ty see his brother one more time before Lux's death." he said.

Valery saw this and wondered if she actually was coming back.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:11 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Erin would say nothing and sighed. "The only thing I regret is not being able to let Ty see his brother one more time before Lux's death." he said.

Yurik frowned deeply. "I wish Ty knew the truth about Killian's past, he would've understood why Killian tried to distance himself from others." he said sadly.

Vanessa looked at her and then at the restraints. "Why am I restrained?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamingrose on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:32 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:

"Great..." Gypsy extended her arms and elevated her head as if she's been through the proccess before.

The female lion would take her measurements and wrote them down on a notepad she brought with her, then stepped back. "Now, what are you looking for? DO you have an idea on what you might want to wear? Shirt with jeans? A nice sundress? or are you leaving that up to me?' she asked.

"Actually..I never had a skirt or a nice dress of any kind. You can suprise me." SHe happily explained to the lady.

The lion female nodded and thought for a second while looking at Gypsy. "I'll see what I can do, now if you need anything else please ask Max, the bear that brought you here, or our leader Val, she's a few cabins down from her." She said. "And if you need me, I'm Sara, and I live in the cabin with the knife kind of sticking in the door." she said then went to leave.

(Ugh it's been crazy.)

Gypsy nodded slowly listening to each intent detail to her. She smiled following her out. "Do...you have weapons her?" She questioned Sara curiously.

The cat and the love you give away always come back to you”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mother's love is like nothing else in the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dreamingrose
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gold Pieces: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:42 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Yurik frowned deeply. "I wish Ty knew the truth about Killian's past, he would've understood why Killian tried to distance himself from others." he said sadly.

Vanessa looked at her and then at the restraints. "Why am I restrained?" she asked.

"And you knew about KIllian's past?' he asked, now curious even more about Yurik.

Valery smiled. "Let's just say, you weren't yourself. Here I'll let you go." she said then undid the restraints.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:45 pm

dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

The female lion would take her measurements and wrote them down on a notepad she brought with her, then stepped back. "Now, what are you looking for? DO you have an idea on what you might want to wear? Shirt with jeans? A nice sundress? or are you leaving that up to me?' she asked.

"Actually..I never had a skirt or a nice dress of any kind. You can suprise me." SHe happily explained to the lady.

The lion female nodded and thought for a second while looking at Gypsy. "I'll see what I can do, now if you need anything else please ask Max, the bear that brought you here, or our leader Val, she's a few cabins down from her." She said. "And if you need me, I'm Sara, and I live in the cabin with the knife kind of sticking in the door." she said then went to leave.

(Ugh it's been crazy.)

Gypsy nodded slowly listening to each intent detail to her. She smiled following her out. "Do...you have weapons her?" She questioned Sara curiously.
(What do you mean?)

Sara smiled and nodded. "Well, I kept my own. I couldn't see myself without my throwing knives. They're what I've been using to survive before coming here, but yes we do have weapons here. I have knives, my friend Audrey has her guns, and the leader's brother has a huge collection of different weapons." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:13 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"And you knew about KIllian's past?' he asked, now curious even more about Yurik.

Valery smiled. "Let's just say, you weren't yourself. Here I'll let you go." she said then undid the restraints.
Yurik nodded and then glanced away. "Killian's father suffered from being an alcoholic, and since his father was his only guardian due to his parents' divorce his father would beat him once the alcohol became too much for him. Killian dealt with it for 18 years before finally losing it and shooting his father twice in the head. He blamed himself for his parents splitting up. That's why he rarely trusted anyone." he explained. 

Vanessa looked at her hands which had imprints of the restraints on them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:23 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Yurik nodded and then glanced away. "Killian's father suffered from being an alcoholic, and since his father was his only guardian due to his parents' divorce his father would beat him once the alcohol became too much for him. Killian dealt with it for 18 years before finally losing it and shooting his father twice in the head. He blamed himself for his parents splitting up. That's why he rarely trusted anyone." he explained. 

Erin nodded. "I see....I wish I got to know Killian better than... Maybe we could have been pretty good friends...if he'd trust me enough." he said then looked at Ty. "Ty tries to hide his pain and suffering through a smile he puts on...but I know he misses hi brother, his parents, his old life...I think he blames himself for Lux's death, for not being there." he said.

Valery then let Vanessa go and watched her. "I'm glad you're better." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Erin nodded. "I see....I wish I got to know Killian better than... Maybe we could have been pretty good friends...if he'd trust me enough." he said then looked at Ty. "Ty tries to hide his pain and suffering through a smile he puts on...but I know he misses hi brother, his parents, his old life...I think he blames himself for Lux's death, for not being there." he said.

Yurik nodded and watched Ty silently now.

Vanessa blinked. "Back from where?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Ty eyes then shot open and he began to struggle against the restrains.

Erin came over and tried to calm Ty down. "Hey, you're alright Ty. You're safe, you're in the village infirmary, you need to calm down." he said.

Valery sighed. "You kind of lost it and the DNA took over." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamingrose on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:

(Ugh it's been crazy.)

(What do you mean?)

Sara smiled and nodded. "Well, I kept my own. I couldn't see myself without my throwing knives. They're what I've been using to survive before coming here, but yes we do have weapons here. I have knives, my friend Audrey has her guns, and the leader's brother has a huge collection of different weapons." she said.
(Life lol)

Gypsy smiled after she had confirmed it. "Thank you, but I'm more skilled when mixing chemicals, and sharp objects." She clarified.

The cat and the love you give away always come back to you”[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mother's love is like nothing else in the world. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
dreamingrose
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
1000/1000  (1000/1000)
Gold Pieces: 0

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:09 pm

dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
dreamingrose wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

(Ugh it's been crazy.)

(What do you mean?)

(Life lol)

Gypsy smiled after she had confirmed it. "Thank you, but I'm more skilled when mixing chemicals, and sharp objects." She clarified.
(Oh. Lol)

Sara smiled. "Chemicals would be Max, the bear that probably showed you to your cabin." she said then went to go over to her cabin to start working on  the outfits for Gypsy, but stopped and looked at he first. "If you need anything else, there's Max, me, the leader here, and a few others that can help you. Like if you need meat or food, go to the butchery and JAsan can get it for you. If you need more hep with just figuring out how to live, you can ask me or the leader Valery." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:21 pm

ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Erin came over and tried to calm Ty down. "Hey, you're alright Ty. You're safe, you're in the village infirmary, you need to calm down." he said.

Yurik backed away fearfully and then tried to help calm Ty down.

Vanessa's eyes widened. "D-did I hurt someone?" she asked fearfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by ilovemydog on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:21 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
ilovemydog wrote:

Yurik backed away fearfully and then tried to help calm Ty down.

Vanessa's eyes widened. "D-did I hurt someone?" she asked fearfully.

Ty would continue to struggle until he relaxed and saw where he really was.

Erin watched and waited to see what happened.

Valery thought. "I'm not really sure, Ty brought you back here." she said.
ilovemydog
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum