A World At War (1x1 Modern War-themed RP, seeking a partner)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A World At War (1x1 Modern War-themed RP, seeking a partner)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:11 pm

So this is going to be a RP that's very heavy with the theme of Modern Warfare and Special Operations units.  As you can guess, there's going to be a lot of gunplay, violence, death, a lot of blood, some gore, and swearing, tragedy and other dark themes.  There will also be a bit of romance, but that will be mostly secondary and used to pull characters together.  This story is going to be long, deep, and a bit complicated at times, but trust me, I've got a plan.  It's gonna be split into three Acts in order to try to keep things a bit more organized.

On the subject of characters, there will be quite a number of player characters, but at the end of Act III only two will still be alive, one from each player.  Everyone else is going to end up dead, no exceptions, even for me.  We'll start with a team of six soldiers consisting Bravo Team, an elite group in the British SAS (Special Air Service) that is called upon to carry out high-risk and/or covert operations that would be impossible for anyone else (other than SEAL Team Six or Delta Force, obviously).  Only two or three of them are going to be kept past Act I, however, so there will need to be replacements added after that, bringing the team size up to eight for Act II.  I'll explain more once we actually get into the RP deeper, but for now let's just get into the juice of character creation for Act I.

Form:
Name (First and Last): 
Callsign: 
Nickname/secondary Callsign (optional): 
Appearance/picture: 
Other: 

Got it?  Alright, here's my 3 for Act I.  (And yes, I'm aware of the differing picture styles.  Shut up, okay? Razz )

Name: Connie Fitzgerald McCormick
Callsign: "Bravo One" or simply "One"
Nickname/secondary Callsign: "Blondie" or "Goldie"
Appearance/picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Other: Team leader, loves sticking it to the upper brass by being such an elite soldier and a girl at the same time.

Name: Johnathan MacTavish
Callsign: "Bravo Two" or simply "Two"
Nickname/secondary Callsign: "Soap"
Other: 

Name: Paul O'Leary
Callsign: "Bravo Five" or simply "Five"
Nickname/secondary Callsign: "Gaz"
Other:

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum