The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Fieval looked at the bed when he was set down near it, going over to lay back then looking to Connie again. "Y-you want me to sleep in the bed with you?" He flushed and hid his face with a hand. "I...you...that would be simpler if you weren't so beautiful" 
~~~
Cora dipped her head in a nod then frowned a little again. It always came back around to her taking Sam to her home village and the dilemma of being told big people were evil pretty much all of her life.For now she ate silently, enjoying the food.
~~~
Rose gave a short laugh at that and hugged him gently again. "You always did try to make me feel better, even when other things were going wrong." 
~~~
Shrelle got her lunch then looked around for Corey, wanting him to eat with her. She frowned a little when she saw he had shrunk more, though she really should expect that by now. He did have to get to below a half a foot tall before this stopped. She called him over to sit beside her anyway.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Laurana wasn't too thrilled about being handled by a neko that could easily gobbled them up. They've should of wandered back to their brilliant parents to fix their short problem. She sighed eventually looking back up at Ashley's gorgeous eyes. "Laurana." She answered.

Rocko was silent, unsure what to say. He knew he didn't trust the girl either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 pm

"You... y-you think I'm beautiful, Fieval?..." Connie said softly after being silent in surprise for a moment.  "Wow, thank you... no one but my parents has said that to me in a really long time... I have to say I think you're pretty darn adorable yourself, and I think you're gonna grow into a rather handsome little mouse."  She sighed happily and added "...and I've got you all for myself..."

~~~
Sam was mostly quiet as well as the two of them ate together, and once they were both finished she started taking the dirty dishes away to clean.  "So what do you say?  Tomorrow morning we can go out shopping, get you some new clothes and get some stuff for your friends back home, then tomorrow afternoon you can lead me out to your village so we can have a little chat with your friends?"

~~~
Dirk smiled and purred contently as he was swallowed up in Rose's loving embrace, then said "Yeah, I just always wanted to see you happy, because I knew that you deserved that much.  And now I get to always stay with you and do my best to keep a smile on that pretty face of yours."

~~~
Corey smiled and awkwardly made his way over towards Shrelle's table, having tied himself a makeshift belt and having even changed clothes into what must have been an outfit from over a decade ago, but at this point even that was looking a bit big on him as he sat down next to the kind Kitsune who'd agreed to become his guardian.  "Hey Shrelle, you holding up okay so far?"

~~~
"Well it's nice to meet you too, Laurana," Sam said, smiling as she found a clearing in the woods, spread her wings, and gently took off to fly back home.  "So since you guys look pretty similar and you're both peacocks, I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're brother and sister, am I right?"

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Fieval dipped his head again then nodded and looked up at her "Yes, I do" He squeaked then flushed and tried to hide his face shyly. 
(lol, voice change squeaks on top of shyness. I may be having too much fun imagining that)
~~~
Cora moved to sit on the edge of the table with her legs hanging over the side, watching her wash the dishes. "I guess we could try. I'm not sure how far out it is from here, it may take a day to reach, or they could have just driven in circles for a while to confuse me on the time." She shook her head then sighed. "For all I know, they tracked where I came from and found out village already" She said, giving voice to her biggest fear. 
~~~
Rose  had to try hard not to start crying at that comment. It was so sweet that he thought so much of her. "There's...there is something you should see" She said, turning away from the view to carry him back to her room. 
~~~
Shrelle chuckled a little and shook her head "Well, I have no idea if I aced that pop quiz or not, but other than that, it's an ok day. How about you?" She asked conversationally. One of her tails moved to surround him protectivly when she heard a table of idiots start calling out rudely from a few tables over.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval dipped his head again then nodded and looked up at her "Yes, I do" He squeaked then flushed and tried to hide his face shyly. 
(lol, voice change squeaks on top of shyness. I may be having too much fun imagining that)
~~~
Cora moved to sit on the edge of the table with her legs hanging over the side, watching her wash the dishes. "I guess we could try. I'm not sure how far out it is from here, it may take a day to reach, or they could have just driven in circles for a while to confuse me on the time." She shook her head then sighed. "For all I know, they tracked where I came from and found out village already" She said, giving voice to her biggest fear. 
~~~
Rose  had to try hard not to start crying at that comment. It was so sweet that he thought so much of her. "There's...there is something you should see" She said, turning away from the view to carry him back to her room. 
~~~
Shrelle chuckled a little and shook her head "Well, I have no idea if I aced that pop quiz or not, but other than that, it's an ok day. How about you?" She asked conversationally. One of her tails moved to surround him protectivly when she heard a table of idiots start calling out rudely from a few tables over.
Connie blushed and giggled as she reached down to rub Fieval's adorable little head.  "Awwww, sweetie, that little squeak was the most adorable thing I've ever heard, why are you hiding from me?"
(Yeah, me too, lol)

~~~
"Well regardless of how far it is, I still want to go out and try to find the place," Sam said.  "We gotta keep up hope, you know?  I'm sure they won't have found it yet.  Nobody's found it in the years before that it's been there, so why would someone find it now?"

~~~
Dirk arched an eyebrow at what Rose had said and curled up against her neck lovingly.  "Really?  Y-you've got something for me?..."

~~~
"I'm sure you did great on it, Shrelle," Corey said with a smile.  "You've always done just as well as me in the past, if not better, so I don't see why you wouldn't have aced it."  When he heard the nasty calls from a few tables over he indignantly got up and made his way over, standing as tall and as confident as he could and saying "Hey, what's the problem with you Neanderthals?  I bet you're just jealous that I get to go home with the best girl in the county before any of you losers get to go home with anyone but your moms, aren't you?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Fieval cleared his throat then looked up to Connie again "I didn't mean to squeak" He said shyly then gave her a smile. She actually liked his voice changing like this? 

~~~
"We can try" Cora said, though she was doubting they could find the village. "No one was caught from there for many years. I hope they are alright" She said, staring at her feet as she lightly bumped them against the table. 

~~~
Rose smiled and headed for her room, locking them inside then going over to her bag. She had to set him on the desk so she could pull out a notebook he might remember from their high school days. She had drawn all over the cover of it by the end of the first week. She smiled and took a seat then sighed nervously before opening it.
Inside was an anime cartoon of him, as a superhero, though tiny as he was now to be able to fly. Thing was, she was tiny too and by his side, using unknown tech similar to Antman's to help him save the day. 
The entire sketchbook was one comic after the next of them and their adventures together, including romance that she blushed at.

~~~
Shrelle worriedly got up and followed Corey, standing behind him a little as the jock jerks glared at him. A couple of them stood up like they would try to turn this into a fight then stopped as several others came over to join Shrelle and Corey, all giving the jerks looks. Soon there were at least ten people on their side, standing up against the bullies.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval cleared his throat then looked up to Connie again "I didn't mean to squeak" He said shyly then gave her a smile. She actually liked his voice changing like this? 

~~~
"We can try" Cora said, though she was doubting they could find the village. "No one was caught from there for many years. I hope they are alright" She said, staring at her feet as she lightly bumped them against the table. 

~~~
Rose smiled and headed for her room, locking them inside then going over to her bag. She had to set him on the desk so she could pull out a notebook he might remember from their high school days. She had drawn all over the cover of it by the end of the first week. She smiled and took a seat then sighed nervously before opening it.
Inside was an anime cartoon of him, as a superhero, though tiny as he was now to be able to fly. Thing was, she was tiny too and by his side, using unknown tech similar to Antman's to help him save the day. 
The entire sketchbook was one comic after the next of them and their adventures together, including romance that she blushed at.

~~~
Shrelle worriedly got up and followed Corey, standing behind him a little as the jock jerks glared at him. A couple of them stood up like they would try to turn this into a fight then stopped as several others came over to join Shrelle and Corey, all giving the jerks looks. Soon there were at least ten people on their side, standing up against the bullies.
"Well I thought it was really cute," Connie said.  "And I don't mind it at all."

~~~
"I'm sure they'll be fine," Sam said with a smile.  "And if we have trouble finding it, I can probably ask a friend of mine to come over and help us out.  He's a good tracker, part bloodhound, if anyone could find the place he could.

~~~
Dirk looked over the drawings in a bit of wonder and endearment, blushing a bit himself at the romantic parts Rose had drawn.  "Rose, I--... I don't know what to say...  These are amazing, were... were these fantasies that you wanted to play out with me but knew weren't possible?..."

~~~
Corey glanced behind him and internally let out a huge sigh of relief.  He really hadn't expected any of this to work, and honestly felt like he was going to get beaten into a pulp, but he'd felt that defending Shrelle's honor was worth even that.  He smirked confidently as he turned back to the bullies and scoffed a bit.  "Yeah, that's what I thought.  You guys are pathetic, only ever want to pick on someone when you can easily win the fight with no risks.  Now that it's much closer to an even match, you've lost all your steam.  Well just goes to show you that sometimes the little guy wins big, doesn't he?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

Fieval flushed and dipped his head then got up. He came over to the edge of the table and held his good arm out to her. "Can, um, can I get a hug before we go to sleep?" 

~~
Cora fluffed her tail then tried to calm herself. Ugh, dogs scared her, but maybe this would be alright? He was part human too. "We will just have to wait and see tomorrow" She finally said quietly.
~~~
"Fantasies, yes." She said then tapped on one panel and joked "Though I doubt I could ever fly like that" She dipped her head then and sighed "Can you see why I never let this out of my sight in school? Even when you were annoyed that I gave all my attention to a book. I am sorry for that."
~~~
The jerks looked over the group then one smirked and spoke out "Nah, we just been taught not to hit girls." This drew confirming nods from the others. 

Shrelle folded her arm but then leaned down to speak to Corey in a whisper "Should we let them save face with that remark, or risk them trying something later?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval flushed and dipped his head then got up. He came over to the edge of the table and held his good arm out to her. "Can, um, can I get a hug before we go to sleep?" 

~~
Cora fluffed her tail then tried to calm herself. Ugh, dogs scared her, but maybe this would be alright? He was part human too. "We will just have to wait and see tomorrow" She finally said quietly.
~~~
"Fantasies, yes." She said then tapped on one panel and joked "Though I doubt I could ever fly like that" She dipped her head then and sighed "Can you see why I never let this out of my sight in school? Even when you were annoyed that I gave all my attention to a book. I am sorry for that."
~~~
The jerks looked over the group then one smirked and spoke out "Nah, we just been taught not to hit girls." This drew confirming nods from the others. 

Shrelle folded her arm but then leaned down to speak to Corey in a whisper "Should we let them save face with that remark, or risk them trying something later?"
"Yes, of course you can, sweetie," Connie said, softly scooping Fieval up in her paws and cuddling him close against her ample chest.  "Like this bro?"

~~~
"Indeed we will," Sam said in agreement.  (skip to the next day when they're going out searching?)

~~~
"Yeah, I can see that now," Dirk chuckled.  "You don't have to be sorry though, these are just the best!  If you just showed these at your interview I think you would have gotten the job by default."

~~~
"Yeah, my mom told me not to hit girls as well," Corey said with a shrug.  "But she didn't say anything about this."  Corey moved so fast he was almost a blur, and by the time anyone had realized that something had happened, he was standing back by Shrelle's side and the underwear of the lead jock had been pulled halfway up his back.  "And if I am a girl, then I guess you can go ahead and call me a lesbian too, because I'm smitten with miss Shrelle here, and she's all mine," he added, blowing a raspberry at them for good measure as he twiddled with one of Shrelle's tails.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico Yesterday at 1:24 pm

Fieval flushed but nodded. "Yeah, goodnight sis." He said as he hugged her as well as he could then settled so she could set him on his bed again
~~
(Yeah)
Cora had rather enjoyed spending the day with Sam. Now they were on their way to look for her family and she was both excited and scared again. 
~~~~
Rose flushed and dipped her head, happy that he thought so much of the cartoon. "Well, I showed him some, for my portfolio. It's part of why I was accepted. He offered to help me clean it up a little and publicize this."
~~
Shrelle stared at Corey, blinking not only at his speed but at the fact that he had done anything like that at all. His words made her flush though and she looked away even as the jerks made a retreat to gather themselves.

The others who had stood up with him -mostly girls- came over to high five or shake his hand excitedly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover Yesterday at 8:15 pm

Bump?

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 Yesterday at 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bump?
(I replied to yours)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover Yesterday at 8:23 pm

(I See) wrote:
~~~
"Well it's nice to meet you too, Laurana," Sam said, smiling as she found a clearing in the woods, spread her wings, and gently took off to fly back home.  "So since you guys look pretty similar and you're both peacocks, I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're brother and sister, am I right?"

Laurana and Rocko gripped onto her scaly, thick fingers for support after she took off to the skies. After she peacefully soared above the forest, Lauarana continued to chat, while her brother remained silent. "Um...yeah we're siblings." She looked up for a moment then at her quiet brother. "Do you live with anyone?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 Today at 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval flushed but nodded. "Yeah, goodnight sis." He said as he hugged her as well as he could then settled so she could set him on his bed again
~~
(Yeah)
Cora had rather enjoyed spending the day with Sam. Now they were on their way to look for her family and she was both excited and scared again. 
~~~~
Rose flushed and dipped her head, happy that he thought so much of the cartoon. "Well, I showed him some, for my portfolio. It's part of why I was accepted. He offered to help me clean it up a little and publicize this."
~~
Shrelle stared at Corey, blinking not only at his speed but at the fact that he had done anything like that at all. His words made her flush though and she looked away even as the jerks made a retreat to gather themselves.

The others who had stood up with him -mostly girls- came over to high five or shake his hand excitedly.
Connie smiled and gently set Fieval back down by his little bed on her nightstand.  "Goodnight little brother," she said sweetly as she yawned and stretched a bit, then casually kicked off her pants and pulled off her shirt, leaving herself attired only in her underwear and exposed to Fieval for a moment before she crawled under the covers and settled down to go to sleep.

~~~
Sam continually followed Cora's directions precisely as they walked through the forest with the Micro perched on the bigger girl's shoulder, a bulky backpack on Sam's back, and a sizable pet carrier in her off hand.  "You think we're getting close by now?" Sam asked curiously.  "Sorry if I'm nagging, I just can't wait to see you guys' little town and hopefully get to take you all home today."  Even though Cora and Sam had known each other little more than a day, it already seemed quite clear that Sam's intentions were indeed good, even if she didn't quite see Micros as still being fully people like they did.  And even if she was a bit cheeky and a bit of a tease at times, she did genuinely seem to want to help Cora's village not just so that she could have her own little community of Micros under her roof, but also because it was the best and safest thing that could happen for Cora's friends and family.

~~~
Dirk's tail started wagging happily and his ears stood up in excitement.  "That's great Rose!  Wow, that's really flattering, that your fantasies of tiny adventures with little old me drove you to draw these amazing comics, and that ended up getting you a career as an Anime artist all the way in Japan!"  He snuggled against Rose's fingers lovingly, then his eyes lit up in a bit of a revelation.  "Hey, now that I'm tiny for real and I get to come with you, I could probably help to be a pretty good source of constant inspiration and ideas, couldn't I?  Would that be useful, you think?"

~~~
Corey smiled and blushed at the attention, but excitedly accepted and returned the high-fives and the handshakes as the jocks quietly skulked away to another table.  "Wow," he said, still in a bit of shock at what he'd accomplished.  "I knew I was gonna start being able to work my brain fast enough that the rest of the world would go by in slow motion, but I never realized that I'd be able to move at what to me seems like normal speed while that's happening!  That's so cool!"

(You want/need help or ideas coming up with characters for the Full Bucketniers, Starr?  Just wanted to ask in case you felt stumped or something, because I've got a few extra ideas in my mind)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I See) wrote:
~~~

Laurana and Rocko gripped onto her scaly, thick fingers for support after she took off to the skies. After she peacefully soared above the forest, Lauarana continued to chat, while her brother remained silent. "Um...yeah we're siblings." She looked up for a moment then at her quiet brother. "Do you live with anyone?"
"No, I live alone, or at least I did until today," Ashley said with a smile.  "Because now you two get to come home and live with me from now on.  Won't that be fun?  You'll get to live somewhere nice, get good food, comfy clothes, and someone big to take care of you, and all you guys have to do in return is keep me company, give me someone to play with and have fun with, maybe scratch that awkward spot in the middle of my back that I can't ever reach properly every now and then.  That doesn't sound too bad, now does it?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum