The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Fieval looked at the bed when he was set down near it, going over to lay back then looking to Connie again. "Y-you want me to sleep in the bed with you?" He flushed and hid his face with a hand. "I...you...that would be simpler if you weren't so beautiful" 
~~~
Cora dipped her head in a nod then frowned a little again. It always came back around to her taking Sam to her home village and the dilemma of being told big people were evil pretty much all of her life.For now she ate silently, enjoying the food.
~~~
Rose gave a short laugh at that and hugged him gently again. "You always did try to make me feel better, even when other things were going wrong." 
~~~
Shrelle got her lunch then looked around for Corey, wanting him to eat with her. She frowned a little when she saw he had shrunk more, though she really should expect that by now. He did have to get to below a half a foot tall before this stopped. She called him over to sit beside her anyway.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46 pm

Laurana wasn't too thrilled about being handled by a neko that could easily gobbled them up. They've should of wandered back to their brilliant parents to fix their short problem. She sighed eventually looking back up at Ashley's gorgeous eyes. "Laurana." She answered.

Rocko was silent, unsure what to say. He knew he didn't trust the girl either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:03 pm

"You... y-you think I'm beautiful, Fieval?..." Connie said softly after being silent in surprise for a moment.  "Wow, thank you... no one but my parents has said that to me in a really long time... I have to say I think you're pretty darn adorable yourself, and I think you're gonna grow into a rather handsome little mouse."  She sighed happily and added "...and I've got you all for myself..."

~~~
Sam was mostly quiet as well as the two of them ate together, and once they were both finished she started taking the dirty dishes away to clean.  "So what do you say?  Tomorrow morning we can go out shopping, get you some new clothes and get some stuff for your friends back home, then tomorrow afternoon you can lead me out to your village so we can have a little chat with your friends?"

~~~
Dirk smiled and purred contently as he was swallowed up in Rose's loving embrace, then said "Yeah, I just always wanted to see you happy, because I knew that you deserved that much.  And now I get to always stay with you and do my best to keep a smile on that pretty face of yours."

~~~
Corey smiled and awkwardly made his way over towards Shrelle's table, having tied himself a makeshift belt and having even changed clothes into what must have been an outfit from over a decade ago, but at this point even that was looking a bit big on him as he sat down next to the kind Kitsune who'd agreed to become his guardian.  "Hey Shrelle, you holding up okay so far?"

~~~
"Well it's nice to meet you too, Laurana," Sam said, smiling as she found a clearing in the woods, spread her wings, and gently took off to fly back home.  "So since you guys look pretty similar and you're both peacocks, I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're brother and sister, am I right?"

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:31 pm

Fieval dipped his head again then nodded and looked up at her "Yes, I do" He squeaked then flushed and tried to hide his face shyly. 
(lol, voice change squeaks on top of shyness. I may be having too much fun imagining that)
~~~
Cora moved to sit on the edge of the table with her legs hanging over the side, watching her wash the dishes. "I guess we could try. I'm not sure how far out it is from here, it may take a day to reach, or they could have just driven in circles for a while to confuse me on the time." She shook her head then sighed. "For all I know, they tracked where I came from and found out village already" She said, giving voice to her biggest fear. 
~~~
Rose  had to try hard not to start crying at that comment. It was so sweet that he thought so much of her. "There's...there is something you should see" She said, turning away from the view to carry him back to her room. 
~~~
Shrelle chuckled a little and shook her head "Well, I have no idea if I aced that pop quiz or not, but other than that, it's an ok day. How about you?" She asked conversationally. One of her tails moved to surround him protectivly when she heard a table of idiots start calling out rudely from a few tables over.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval dipped his head again then nodded and looked up at her "Yes, I do" He squeaked then flushed and tried to hide his face shyly. 
(lol, voice change squeaks on top of shyness. I may be having too much fun imagining that)
~~~
Cora moved to sit on the edge of the table with her legs hanging over the side, watching her wash the dishes. "I guess we could try. I'm not sure how far out it is from here, it may take a day to reach, or they could have just driven in circles for a while to confuse me on the time." She shook her head then sighed. "For all I know, they tracked where I came from and found out village already" She said, giving voice to her biggest fear. 
~~~
Rose  had to try hard not to start crying at that comment. It was so sweet that he thought so much of her. "There's...there is something you should see" She said, turning away from the view to carry him back to her room. 
~~~
Shrelle chuckled a little and shook her head "Well, I have no idea if I aced that pop quiz or not, but other than that, it's an ok day. How about you?" She asked conversationally. One of her tails moved to surround him protectivly when she heard a table of idiots start calling out rudely from a few tables over.
Connie blushed and giggled as she reached down to rub Fieval's adorable little head.  "Awwww, sweetie, that little squeak was the most adorable thing I've ever heard, why are you hiding from me?"
(Yeah, me too, lol)

~~~
"Well regardless of how far it is, I still want to go out and try to find the place," Sam said.  "We gotta keep up hope, you know?  I'm sure they won't have found it yet.  Nobody's found it in the years before that it's been there, so why would someone find it now?"

~~~
Dirk arched an eyebrow at what Rose had said and curled up against her neck lovingly.  "Really?  Y-you've got something for me?..."

~~~
"I'm sure you did great on it, Shrelle," Corey said with a smile.  "You've always done just as well as me in the past, if not better, so I don't see why you wouldn't have aced it."  When he heard the nasty calls from a few tables over he indignantly got up and made his way over, standing as tall and as confident as he could and saying "Hey, what's the problem with you Neanderthals?  I bet you're just jealous that I get to go home with the best girl in the county before any of you losers get to go home with anyone but your moms, aren't you?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:06 pm

Fieval cleared his throat then looked up to Connie again "I didn't mean to squeak" He said shyly then gave her a smile. She actually liked his voice changing like this? 

~~~
"We can try" Cora said, though she was doubting they could find the village. "No one was caught from there for many years. I hope they are alright" She said, staring at her feet as she lightly bumped them against the table. 

~~~
Rose smiled and headed for her room, locking them inside then going over to her bag. She had to set him on the desk so she could pull out a notebook he might remember from their high school days. She had drawn all over the cover of it by the end of the first week. She smiled and took a seat then sighed nervously before opening it.
Inside was an anime cartoon of him, as a superhero, though tiny as he was now to be able to fly. Thing was, she was tiny too and by his side, using unknown tech similar to Antman's to help him save the day. 
The entire sketchbook was one comic after the next of them and their adventures together, including romance that she blushed at.

~~~
Shrelle worriedly got up and followed Corey, standing behind him a little as the jock jerks glared at him. A couple of them stood up like they would try to turn this into a fight then stopped as several others came over to join Shrelle and Corey, all giving the jerks looks. Soon there were at least ten people on their side, standing up against the bullies.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval cleared his throat then looked up to Connie again "I didn't mean to squeak" He said shyly then gave her a smile. She actually liked his voice changing like this? 

~~~
"We can try" Cora said, though she was doubting they could find the village. "No one was caught from there for many years. I hope they are alright" She said, staring at her feet as she lightly bumped them against the table. 

~~~
Rose smiled and headed for her room, locking them inside then going over to her bag. She had to set him on the desk so she could pull out a notebook he might remember from their high school days. She had drawn all over the cover of it by the end of the first week. She smiled and took a seat then sighed nervously before opening it.
Inside was an anime cartoon of him, as a superhero, though tiny as he was now to be able to fly. Thing was, she was tiny too and by his side, using unknown tech similar to Antman's to help him save the day. 
The entire sketchbook was one comic after the next of them and their adventures together, including romance that she blushed at.

~~~
Shrelle worriedly got up and followed Corey, standing behind him a little as the jock jerks glared at him. A couple of them stood up like they would try to turn this into a fight then stopped as several others came over to join Shrelle and Corey, all giving the jerks looks. Soon there were at least ten people on their side, standing up against the bullies.
"Well I thought it was really cute," Connie said.  "And I don't mind it at all."

~~~
"I'm sure they'll be fine," Sam said with a smile.  "And if we have trouble finding it, I can probably ask a friend of mine to come over and help us out.  He's a good tracker, part bloodhound, if anyone could find the place he could.

~~~
Dirk looked over the drawings in a bit of wonder and endearment, blushing a bit himself at the romantic parts Rose had drawn.  "Rose, I--... I don't know what to say...  These are amazing, were... were these fantasies that you wanted to play out with me but knew weren't possible?..."

~~~
Corey glanced behind him and internally let out a huge sigh of relief.  He really hadn't expected any of this to work, and honestly felt like he was going to get beaten into a pulp, but he'd felt that defending Shrelle's honor was worth even that.  He smirked confidently as he turned back to the bullies and scoffed a bit.  "Yeah, that's what I thought.  You guys are pathetic, only ever want to pick on someone when you can easily win the fight with no risks.  Now that it's much closer to an even match, you've lost all your steam.  Well just goes to show you that sometimes the little guy wins big, doesn't he?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

Fieval flushed and dipped his head then got up. He came over to the edge of the table and held his good arm out to her. "Can, um, can I get a hug before we go to sleep?" 

~~
Cora fluffed her tail then tried to calm herself. Ugh, dogs scared her, but maybe this would be alright? He was part human too. "We will just have to wait and see tomorrow" She finally said quietly.
~~~
"Fantasies, yes." She said then tapped on one panel and joked "Though I doubt I could ever fly like that" She dipped her head then and sighed "Can you see why I never let this out of my sight in school? Even when you were annoyed that I gave all my attention to a book. I am sorry for that."
~~~
The jerks looked over the group then one smirked and spoke out "Nah, we just been taught not to hit girls." This drew confirming nods from the others. 

Shrelle folded her arm but then leaned down to speak to Corey in a whisper "Should we let them save face with that remark, or risk them trying something later?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval flushed and dipped his head then got up. He came over to the edge of the table and held his good arm out to her. "Can, um, can I get a hug before we go to sleep?" 

~~
Cora fluffed her tail then tried to calm herself. Ugh, dogs scared her, but maybe this would be alright? He was part human too. "We will just have to wait and see tomorrow" She finally said quietly.
~~~
"Fantasies, yes." She said then tapped on one panel and joked "Though I doubt I could ever fly like that" She dipped her head then and sighed "Can you see why I never let this out of my sight in school? Even when you were annoyed that I gave all my attention to a book. I am sorry for that."
~~~
The jerks looked over the group then one smirked and spoke out "Nah, we just been taught not to hit girls." This drew confirming nods from the others. 

Shrelle folded her arm but then leaned down to speak to Corey in a whisper "Should we let them save face with that remark, or risk them trying something later?"
"Yes, of course you can, sweetie," Connie said, softly scooping Fieval up in her paws and cuddling him close against her ample chest.  "Like this bro?"

~~~
"Indeed we will," Sam said in agreement.  (skip to the next day when they're going out searching?)

~~~
"Yeah, I can see that now," Dirk chuckled.  "You don't have to be sorry though, these are just the best!  If you just showed these at your interview I think you would have gotten the job by default."

~~~
"Yeah, my mom told me not to hit girls as well," Corey said with a shrug.  "But she didn't say anything about this."  Corey moved so fast he was almost a blur, and by the time anyone had realized that something had happened, he was standing back by Shrelle's side and the underwear of the lead jock had been pulled halfway up his back.  "And if I am a girl, then I guess you can go ahead and call me a lesbian too, because I'm smitten with miss Shrelle here, and she's all mine," he added, blowing a raspberry at them for good measure as he twiddled with one of Shrelle's tails.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Fieval flushed but nodded. "Yeah, goodnight sis." He said as he hugged her as well as he could then settled so she could set him on his bed again
~~
(Yeah)
Cora had rather enjoyed spending the day with Sam. Now they were on their way to look for her family and she was both excited and scared again. 
~~~~
Rose flushed and dipped her head, happy that he thought so much of the cartoon. "Well, I showed him some, for my portfolio. It's part of why I was accepted. He offered to help me clean it up a little and publicize this."
~~
Shrelle stared at Corey, blinking not only at his speed but at the fact that he had done anything like that at all. His words made her flush though and she looked away even as the jerks made a retreat to gather themselves.

The others who had stood up with him -mostly girls- came over to high five or shake his hand excitedly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:15 pm

Bump?

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bump?
(I replied to yours)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:23 pm

(I See) wrote:
~~~
"Well it's nice to meet you too, Laurana," Sam said, smiling as she found a clearing in the woods, spread her wings, and gently took off to fly back home.  "So since you guys look pretty similar and you're both peacocks, I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're brother and sister, am I right?"

Laurana and Rocko gripped onto her scaly, thick fingers for support after she took off to the skies. After she peacefully soared above the forest, Lauarana continued to chat, while her brother remained silent. "Um...yeah we're siblings." She looked up for a moment then at her quiet brother. "Do you live with anyone?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fieval flushed but nodded. "Yeah, goodnight sis." He said as he hugged her as well as he could then settled so she could set him on his bed again
~~
(Yeah)
Cora had rather enjoyed spending the day with Sam. Now they were on their way to look for her family and she was both excited and scared again. 
~~~~
Rose flushed and dipped her head, happy that he thought so much of the cartoon. "Well, I showed him some, for my portfolio. It's part of why I was accepted. He offered to help me clean it up a little and publicize this."
~~
Shrelle stared at Corey, blinking not only at his speed but at the fact that he had done anything like that at all. His words made her flush though and she looked away even as the jerks made a retreat to gather themselves.

The others who had stood up with him -mostly girls- came over to high five or shake his hand excitedly.
Connie smiled and gently set Fieval back down by his little bed on her nightstand.  "Goodnight little brother," she said sweetly as she yawned and stretched a bit, then casually kicked off her pants and pulled off her shirt, leaving herself attired only in her underwear and exposed to Fieval for a moment before she crawled under the covers and settled down to go to sleep.

~~~
Sam continually followed Cora's directions precisely as they walked through the forest with the Micro perched on the bigger girl's shoulder, a bulky backpack on Sam's back, and a sizable pet carrier in her off hand.  "You think we're getting close by now?" Sam asked curiously.  "Sorry if I'm nagging, I just can't wait to see you guys' little town and hopefully get to take you all home today."  Even though Cora and Sam had known each other little more than a day, it already seemed quite clear that Sam's intentions were indeed good, even if she didn't quite see Micros as still being fully people like they did.  And even if she was a bit cheeky and a bit of a tease at times, she did genuinely seem to want to help Cora's village not just so that she could have her own little community of Micros under her roof, but also because it was the best and safest thing that could happen for Cora's friends and family.

~~~
Dirk's tail started wagging happily and his ears stood up in excitement.  "That's great Rose!  Wow, that's really flattering, that your fantasies of tiny adventures with little old me drove you to draw these amazing comics, and that ended up getting you a career as an Anime artist all the way in Japan!"  He snuggled against Rose's fingers lovingly, then his eyes lit up in a bit of a revelation.  "Hey, now that I'm tiny for real and I get to come with you, I could probably help to be a pretty good source of constant inspiration and ideas, couldn't I?  Would that be useful, you think?"

~~~
Corey smiled and blushed at the attention, but excitedly accepted and returned the high-fives and the handshakes as the jocks quietly skulked away to another table.  "Wow," he said, still in a bit of shock at what he'd accomplished.  "I knew I was gonna start being able to work my brain fast enough that the rest of the world would go by in slow motion, but I never realized that I'd be able to move at what to me seems like normal speed while that's happening!  That's so cool!"

(You want/need help or ideas coming up with characters for the Full Bucketniers, Starr?  Just wanted to ask in case you felt stumped or something, because I've got a few extra ideas in my mind)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
(I See) wrote:
~~~

Laurana and Rocko gripped onto her scaly, thick fingers for support after she took off to the skies. After she peacefully soared above the forest, Lauarana continued to chat, while her brother remained silent. "Um...yeah we're siblings." She looked up for a moment then at her quiet brother. "Do you live with anyone?"
"No, I live alone, or at least I did until today," Ashley said with a smile.  "Because now you two get to come home and live with me from now on.  Won't that be fun?  You'll get to live somewhere nice, get good food, comfy clothes, and someone big to take care of you, and all you guys have to do in return is keep me company, give me someone to play with and have fun with, maybe scratch that awkward spot in the middle of my back that I can't ever reach properly every now and then.  That doesn't sound too bad, now does it?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:13 pm

Fieval crawled under his own covers, trying not to look at her as she got ready for bed. He wouldn't look at her if she was really a sister, so he shouldn't look at her now. At least that's what he told himself as he drifted off to sleep.
Morning would come soon enough to wake them for a new day. 
~~~
Cora frowned as she looked around then looked to Sam again "Stop, let me down. I'm too high up to recognize anything here." She said, frowning at the differences around her. Some things looked right, but others didn't.
~~~
Rose blushed and chuckled softly "You have always been an inspiration to me, no matter your size Dirk." She said honestly though shyly. It wasn't an easy thing to admit, even after what they had said before. It was still new to her.
~~~
"You moved faster than we could notice" Shrelle said then went back to their table as the others trickled off to do the same. They did still have to finish eating before the next bell after all. "That was pretty incredible, though now I'm worried they will try to hurt you when you are too small to fight  back."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:50 am

The next morning Fieval would find himself gently roused from his slumber by the soft pawing of his adoptive big sister on his little body.  "Fieval?  Come on buddy, wakey wakey," Connie cooed softly.

~~~
Sam nodded her understanding as she gently placed Cora down on the forest floor, then set the pet carrier and the backpack down as well.  "You think we're close?" she asked as she moved to investigate a disturbance in the undergrowth, being sure to take very careful steps as she went.

~~~
Dirk smiled and purred at the praise, his wings fluttering joyfully.  "Thank you, Rose, I'll do what I can to keep that up for you.  I'll make sure that you never have a lack of things to write and draw about."

~~~
"Yeah, I could tell by the fact that I didn't get grabbed by any of them," Corey laughed as he sat back down with Shrelle to finish eating.  He blushed a bit at the praise, and when his soon-to-be guardian voiced her concern he chuckled and said "Don't worry, Shrelle, once I'm all the way shrunk I'll just be even harder to grab in the first place, and on top of that, I'll be basically your little pet at that point, so messing with me would mean messing with you, and even those guys aren't dumb enough to not know that'd be about the least popular thing they could do."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The next morning Fieval would find himself gently roused from his slumber by the soft pawing of his adoptive big sister on his little body.  "Fieval?  Come on buddy, wakey wakey," Connie cooed softly.

~~~
Sam nodded her understanding as she gently placed Cora down on the forest floor, then set the pet carrier and the backpack down as well.  "You think we're close?" she asked as she moved to investigate a disturbance in the undergrowth, being sure to take very careful steps as she went.

~~~
Dirk smiled and purred at the praise, his wings fluttering joyfully.  "Thank you, Rose, I'll do what I can to keep that up for you.  I'll make sure that you never have a lack of things to write and draw about."

~~~
"Yeah, I could tell by the fact that I didn't get grabbed by any of them," Corey laughed as he sat back down with Shrelle to finish eating.  He blushed a bit at the praise, and when his soon-to-be guardian voiced her concern he chuckled and said "Don't worry, Shrelle, once I'm all the way shrunk I'll just be even harder to grab in the first place, and on top of that, I'll be basically your little pet at that point, so messing with me would mean messing with you, and even those guys aren't dumb enough to not know that'd be about the least popular thing they could do."
Fieval stretched and yawned hugely before blinking at her. "Morning?" It sounded more like a query than a greeting. He blinked rapidly a few more times before sitting up on the bed and stretching a little then looking at his arm
~~~
Cora looked around once she was on the ground then nodded. She looked over towards the disturbance too then went over to investigate. When she saw the familiar face, she ran over to hug them. "Mom! Dad!" 

~~~
Rose smiled again, gently scooping him up for a hug. "All you have to do is be you, and my friend. That's worked so very well so far." She said happily, glad he liked her work and wanted to help now that he knew about it. "I was so scared you wouldn't like it when we were in school. I don't know why, I just was." 

~~~
Shrelle chuckled at his words then nodded, giving him a hug "True, but I still worry. As a micro, you won't have the same rights anymore. I just don't want to see you hurt, especially if they try to cause any 'accidents' for us." She said softly

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The next morning Fieval would find himself gently roused from his slumber by the soft pawing of his adoptive big sister on his little body.  "Fieval?  Come on buddy, wakey wakey," Connie cooed softly.

~~~

~~~

~~~
Fieval stretched and yawned hugely before blinking at her. "Morning?" It sounded more like a query than a greeting. He blinked rapidly a few more times before sitting up on the bed and stretching a little then looking at his arm
~~~
Cora looked around once she was on the ground then nodded. She looked over towards the disturbance too then went over to investigate. When she saw the familiar face, she ran over to hug them. "Mom! Dad!" 

~~~
Rose smiled again, gently scooping him up for a hug. "All you have to do is be you, and my friend. That's worked so very well so far." She said happily, glad he liked her work and wanted to help now that he knew about it. "I was so scared you wouldn't like it when we were in school. I don't know why, I just was." 

~~~
Shrelle chuckled at his words then nodded, giving him a hug "True, but I still worry. As a micro, you won't have the same rights anymore. I just don't want to see you hurt, especially if they try to cause any 'accidents' for us." She said softly
Connie giggled and said "Yeah, silly, it's morning," as she reached down and gently scooped the little mouse boy up in one paw.  "How's your arm feeling bud?"  Thanks to the aftereffects of the Micro Flu, chiefly his accelerated natural healing rate, the progress his body had made in repairing the damage just overnight was substantial enough to see and feel, and likely would have taken any normal person three or four days.

~~~
Sam gasped and smiled when she heard Cora's excited squeal and saw her run up and hug the two Micros she'd seen, glad to see that she had found at least someone close to her and taking that as a good sign.  She glanced up a bit and noticed a rather young little squirrel boy peeking curiously around the corner of a tree, standing on a low branch as he watched Sam.  He probably thought that he couldn't be seen, but Sam grinned as she reached out and quickly but gently grabbed him in her hand and drew him up towards her, trying to calm his desperate squirming as he practically cried in terror.

~~~
Dirk smiled and trilled happily as he hugged Rose back as well as he could.  "It's alright Rose, we both made some decisions back then that we thought were right at the time, but even though now we might have wanted a slightly different outcome, that's all in the past, and we've got out whole future ahead of us now."

~~~
"Yeah, I know, but I'll still be protected by animal abuse and cruelty laws," Corey said with a shrug.  "And even then, me getting into an 'accident' or something sounds like a problem we could solve by just always being together.  As long as I'm with you, they can't do anything to hurt me that won't end with them being caught and landing them in jail for a long time, and I think even they would know that."  He hugged Shrelle affectionately and added "And I don't mind staying with you all the time even a little bit."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:57 pm

"Better" Fieval said, looking at and rubbing his arm lightly. It was weird to have it heal so fast. Something he wasn't used to, since it was the first serious injury he had gotten. He looked up to Connie and smiled "It feels much better now."
~~~
Cora quickly talked to her parents then looked to Sam again, walking back over to her as her parents followed her. She frowned a little when she saw Sam holding something "What did you find?"
~~~
Rose smiled and nodded at that. "Yes, we should focus on the future instead of the past. If you want, we can let you practice flying now."
~~~
Shelley returned his hug and smiled a little "Well, at least you can stay in school if you stay with me everyday." She said softly. It was a good thing anyway.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:00 pm

"Well that's good to hear," Connie said with a smile as she took him with her out into the kitchen.  "I'm sure you're hungry, right?  What would you like for breakfast?"

~~~
"Well I found this little guy here," Sam said as she held the honestly puny little boy up for Cora to see.  He was clearly very young, and might have been less than an inch tall.  "Oh, easy little one," she said, gently shushing him as she was still trying to calm him.  "You know him, Cora?  Is he a friend of yours?  I mean, I'll still keep him and take him home either way, but I just want to know."

~~~
Dirk's eyes lit up at the reminder of trying to learn how to fly, his wings already beating a bit in excitement.  "Oh yeah, yeah, I would love to!  You'll catch me if I start falling, right?..."

~~~
"I would love to get to do that," Corey said with a smile as the school's bell rang and he started to get up from the bench, but sneezed as he did so and slowly toppled off backwards, chuckling a bit as he landed on his rear on the floor.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Fieval chuckled and dipped his head a little "Um, I don't know. I've always just had cereal, though that would be a bit harder now." He said and smiled up at her to show that last was a joke in a way.

~~~
"Timmy!" Cora said, coming over to Sam and peeking in at the young squirrel boy then looking up at Sam "He's one of the Rayburns." She looked back to Timmy again "You remember me Timmy? Don't be scared, Sam's not going to hurt you or any of us. She just gets excited and wants a hug. Like when you run up and jump on your dad to hug him, except she's really big instead of small like we are." She said calmly then looked back to Sam "Not the best first impression to make to be holding him like that, don't you think?"

~~~
Rose chuckled and stood up from the desk, going to grab the pillows and blanket from the bed to set them on the floor for a bit of padding after taking her shoes off near the door. "Right, now we are ready, and even if you go to fast, we have a backup plan to keep you from getting hurt." 

~~~
Shrelle jumped at that sneeze then looked down at him, bending over and holding a hand out to help him up "You alright?" She had to ask, even if he was laughing about it.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Connie laughed a bit herself at that and said "Yeah, that might be a bit of a bother.  How about scrambled eggs and bacon instead?  That sound nicer?"

~~~
Timmy stopped struggling for a moment when he heard Cora's voice, nervously looking over at her, then back up at Sam before slowly nodding his understanding.

Sam blushed a little and loosened her grip as she said "Oh, yeah maybe... sorry, I just wanted to make sure he didn't squirm free and fall before I could get him calmed down.  You alright now Tim?"

The tiny squirrel slowly nodded as Sam opened her hands up all the way so he was sitting in her palm, then gasped a little when he found himself whisked up to her cheek for a hug.  Once he felt the warm, soft embrace of the big girl's skin, however, he significantly calmed and gave a soft trill of content as he snuggled into Sam's cheek.

Sam giggled a little at Tim's ticklish movements, then smiled and said "Awww, he's so cute, I think he likes me."

~~~
Dirk watched Rose curiously, then grinned and said "Aww, thanks Rose, you're always thinking ahead, aren't you?"  It was a good thing that she was, because when Dirk spread his wings and slowly took off, he only flew awkwardly and unsteadily for a few seconds before he softly belly-flopped onto the pillows below him, laughing a bit as he started to get up again.

~~~
"Yeah, I'm fine," Corey chuckled as he stood, clearly a few inches shorter again as he tightened his belt.  "I guess we better get going towards History then, right?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 pm

Fieval nodded and smiled at her "Yeah, it sounds nicer, just..." He paused and looked away a little "Just a bit smaller portion please. I don't want a bellyache from eating too much of your good cooking."

~~~
Cora smiled, glad Timmy had calmed down and seemed to like Sam at least a little now. She glanced back over her shoulder, wondering how long it would take to get the others to come out, or if she should go the rest of the way to the village. It wasn't too far from here, but it was well hidden.

~~~
Rose gasped when he fell, moving closer then kneeling down to set her hand beside him "And that is why we have to think ahead. Are you alright?" She teased. She would let him climb on then hold her hand up to give him the height to try again if he was alright.
~~~
Shrelle nodded, saddened that he was shrinking like this. "Yeah, history." She said, a tail moving to hug him a bit "Just stick close, alright?" She did not want him to get hurt because of kids not paying attention.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:17 pm

Connie smiled and nodded her understanding, not yet realizing that she hadn't changed into anything more than her nightgown, which left her wonderful body a bit on display for Fieval's young, innocent eyes.  "Sure thing bud, you want me to fix some biscuits as well?" she asked as she set him down on his little folded washcloth couch on the counter, then began wandering around the kitchen getting things together for their breakfast.

~~~
Sam giggled a bit at the ticklish feeling of Tim snuggling contently against her cheek, then gently drew him back and sweetly asked "You wanna show me where you live, little buddy?  Me and Cora have some nice presents for you little ones."  Tim glanced around for a moment, wondering if he could tell Sam something like that, but she had come here with Cora and she wasn't scared of her, and she hadn't been mean or hurt him or Cora's parents, so he nodded yes to the big ginger.

"Aww, that's a good little boy," Sam said playfully, giving Tim a softly little tap on his nose before depositing him carefully on her shoulder.  Once she saw that he was holding on sufficently she stooped down and gently got the backpack over her other shoulder, scooped up Cora and her parents, then grabbed the pet carrier with her free hand before standing back up and following her new little squirrel friend's instructions about how to get to his home.

~~~
Dirk chuckled and clambered up onto Rose's hand.  "Yeah, I'm fine, thanks.  Nothing's hurt except my pride," he said as he waited for her to stand again so he could give it another try.

~~~
Corey smiled and snuggled into the soft, warm fur of Shrelle's tail and said "No problems there, I mean I might as well get used to it, right?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:22 pm

Fieval flushed at seeing her walking around the kitchen dressed like that. He looked at the 'couch', plucking at the strings of it to distract himself. "That's alright, just eggs and bacon is fine." 

~~~
(Her parents had already gone back to talk to the others.)
Cora easily climbed into Sam's hand, smiling over to Timmy then looking to where they were going. She had to admit to herself that she was eager to see her home and her things again. It had been a while after all, though it felt a lot longer than it really had been.

~~
Rose stood, giving him the height to try again "Just be careful, maybe start with gliding instead of flapping?" Like she knew anything about learning to fly..."Maybe we should look up videos of how birds learn to fly for reference?"

~~~
Shrelle flushed again then nodded "I guess so" She agreed and turned to get her stuff so they could leave and get to their next class.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

"Alright, whatever you say, shortstuff," Connie chuckled as she got what was needed out, turning the radio on at a mild volume and soon finding herself humming along and dancing a bit as she moved about the kitchen.

~~~
(Oh, right)
Sam followed Tim's instructions until he said they were close, then she slowed and started paying extra attention to where she was putting her feet.  It took her a moment to figure out where the village actually was, but by the time she did she was standing right in the center of it all.  "Oh jeez, it's right here," she said, carefully hanging the backpack and the carrier from a nearby tree limb so she could lean down and look over the already terrified residents.  "Hey hey, it's okay guys, I'm not here to hurt or steal anyone," she said as she set Cora down on the ground.  "Wow, this place is so cool, you guys built all this yourselves?"

~~~
"Yeah, that'd be a pretty good idea," Dirk said with a smile.  "Or maybe see if there are any videos of dragon or bat tinies like me showing people how to fly, since their wings are more like mine than a bird's."

~~~
Over the rest of the day, Corey shrank a few more times, to the point that he was only a foot tall when school let out for the day.  He was just wearing his shirt like a robe at this point, which even he thought was funny, and he had to carry his pants and belt along with him as he made his way over to Cora's desk.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum