The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:54 pm

Wafflelover wrote:(Oh, I didn't know you mixed it. Normally we quote it and reply so we don't confuse other players haha.)

Laurana shook at the loud vibrating shrill from the dragon neko. She nervously glimpsed up and noted the vast face eyes staring intently. She displayed her tail in an attempt to frighten the neko and chase her off as she's done to other predators."
(Oh, oops)
Ashley giggled when she saw that and said "Aww, look at you, that's so adorable!  Come here, cuteness, you're mine."  With that she quickly jumped up a bit and pounced on Laurana, though it was surprisingly gentle as she was knocked to the ground and pinned there by the dragon's huge paws as Ashley sniffed her over a bit, having accidentally knocked over the hut that Laurana had been building in her excitement.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:55 pm

Starrnico wrote:Fieval yawned and stretched his good arm sleepily then snuggled back against her again. He didn't want to get up, but he would after a minute. He sat up then looked up at her before looking to her hand to help him get out of this spot and to the table.

~~~
Cora nodded "My mother and a couple of the other elders were teachers or training to be teachers before they got shrunk, so we at least got the writing and math with a bit of history, but it isn't a 'complete education' as my mother often lamented. They made tiny books for us to use and to pass down."

~~~
Rose had been walking along the railing, going up to the bow to look to where they were going. She stopped when he spoke, staring down at him then hugging him close. "You love me?" 

~~~
Shrelle patted his back at the hug then nodded, focusing on the food again "Alright, it does smell wonderful" She said, helping as she could to get the meal together then on the table so they could eat.
Connie waited until she saw that her little brother had woken up and gently plucked him up out of her shirt.  "You have a nice rest bud?" she asked as she set him down next to her plate and divided off a relatively generous portion of the food for him.  Apparently what she called 'Jumble Burgers' was some sort of combination of ground beef, rice, and a fair few different vegetables all cooked together, and it smelled amazing.

~~~
"Well if we can get them to come back here with me," Sam said as she flipped the fish fillets on the griddle.  "Then I could help supplement that education, give your guys all access to the internet so you can learn whatever you want.  Wouldn't that be something?"

~~~
Dirk blushed heavily upon realizing he'd said that aloud and let out a soft whimper of intimidation and dread, his ears tucking flat against his head as he felt Rose grab him more completely like she did.  He dipped his head in embarrassment, but eventually he gave a timid nod 'yes' without looking up at her.

~~~
Corey smiled and helped bring the pasta to the table, then helped Susan make her way in there and started setting the table while Shrelle kept bringing the food to the table.

(I just thought of something cool and cute.  So Shrelle's a fox neko, right?  That'd mean she could be a Kitsune and she could grow extra tails as she matured, to the point where eventually, once she's reached full adulthood at like 21 or something like that, she could have gone from three tails to nine, and she'd always have a nice, cushy seat that she brought with her everywhere she went.)yl

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:40 pm

Fieval yawned again and sat on the table where she set him down, nodding at her question. "I couldn't keep my eyes open." He said then looked to the portion she had made for him, blinking at it. Wow, that was more food than he had had at once in his whole life and it smelled wonderful. He scooted up to the plate then bowed his head to pray before starting to eat. "This is delicious!" He said, eating happily now that he was awake.

~~
Cora tilted her head at that, frowning a little "What is internet?" Yeah, they didn't have technology like computers out in the woods. That fish smelled divine though, not quite like the fish she knew, which was really minnows. 

~~~
Rose smiled at him, though she didn't much like how scared he looked. She lifted him up a bit to give him a gentle kiss then relaxed to hold him at chest height again. "Your timing could have been better." She said, teasing a little then sighing. "I waited to hear you say something like that our entire senior year."

~~~
Shrelle brought the food, smiling to them as she took her seat. When they were ready, she bowed her head, praying silently before she would eat with them.

(lol, yeah, we could do that.)

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Starrnico wrote:Fieval yawned again and sat on the table where she set him down, nodding at her question. "I couldn't keep my eyes open." He said then looked to the portion she had made for him, blinking at it. Wow, that was more food than he had had at once in his whole life and it smelled wonderful. He scooted up to the plate then bowed his head to pray before starting to eat. "This is delicious!" He said, eating happily now that he was awake.

~~
Cora tilted her head at that, frowning a little "What is internet?" Yeah, they didn't have technology like computers out in the woods. That fish smelled divine though, not quite like the fish she knew, which was really minnows. 

~~~
Rose smiled at him, though she didn't much like how scared he looked. She lifted him up a bit to give him a gentle kiss then relaxed to hold him at chest height again. "Your timing could have been better." She said, teasing a little then sighing. "I waited to hear you say something like that our entire senior year."

~~~
Shrelle brought the food, smiling to them as she took her seat. When they were ready, she bowed her head, praying silently before she would eat with them.

(lol, yeah, we could do that.)
"That's totally fine, buddy, I'm sure you were exhausted," Connie said, blushing a bit and smiling at the compliment as they both started eating.  "Aww, thank you Fieval, I'm glad you like it.  I'll be sure to remember that going forwards, though I'm sure I've got plenty of other recipes you'll enjoy too."

~~~
"Oh man, there's a lot I've got to teach you guys," Sam laughed as she finished cooking the salmon fillets, taking them off the griddle and putting them on a plate with the veggies she'd been cooking on the side.  "Alright, should be cool enough to dig in in about two minutes."

~~~
Dirk blushed heavily at the unexpected kiss Rose gave him, and was silent in surprise for a moment until he realized she wasn't kidding.  "Oh wow, y-you mean that?... I-I mean, I wanted to say it back then too, but... I was afraid you might think it was weird since we we'd been happy with being best friends for so long... I was scared of the possible rejection..."  Now that he knew she really meant what she'd said, he hugged her chest as well as he could, his tail thumping happily against the back of her hand.  "Yeah, I really do love you, Rosie, I have since the end of Junior year, honestly."

~~~
(Yay for Kitsune! XD Corey's gonna have so much fluffy fur to get lost in.)

Susan said her own blessing aloud before she started passing the dishes of food around the table, letting the kids take their helpings before she took her.  "If you like what you taste," she said to Shrelle with a confident smile.  "I think I'd be willing to let the recipe out of the immediate family by letting Corey teach it to you."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:02 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:(Oh, I didn't know you mixed it. Normally we quote it and reply so we don't confuse other players haha.)

Laurana shook at the loud vibrating shrill from the dragon neko. She nervously glimpsed up and noted the vast face eyes staring intently. She displayed her tail in an attempt to frighten the neko and chase her off as she's done to other predators."
(Oh, oops)
Ashley giggled when she saw that and said "Aww, look at you, that's so adorable!  Come here, cuteness, you're mine."  With that she quickly jumped up a bit and pounced on Laurana, though it was surprisingly gentle as she was knocked to the ground and pinned there by the dragon's huge paws as Ashley sniffed her over a bit, having accidentally knocked over the hut that Laurana had been building in her excitement.

(Haha its okay)

"Ooof!" Laurana expressed faintly after collapsing on her back. The small twigs were thrown into the air and rained over the area without hitting her. She sealed her eyes as she was being sniffed. "Please don't eat me." She responded in a shakened tone after assuming Ashley's race would possibly do. Her ruined hut was not on her mind.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:16 am

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

(Oh, oops)

(Haha its okay)

"Ooof!" Laurana  expressed faintly after collapsing on her back. The small twigs were thrown into the air and rained over the area without hitting her. She sealed her eyes as she was being sniffed. "Please don't eat me." She responded in a shakened tone after assuming Ashley's race would possibly do. Her ruined hut was not on her mind.
"Eat you?  Now where's the fun in that?" the big dragoness chuckled as she wrapped her fingers gently around Laurana's torso before picking her up off the ground and looking her over.  "No, I wouldn't want to do that.  You guys might taste kinda nice, but I know you're not really snacks."  She reached over and have the little peacock girl a brief kiss, then a bit of a lick across her face to get a sample of her flavor, then smiled and said "See?  That's all I'll ever do, nothing to worry about.  Now then, you'll be coming home to stay with me from now on, and--... Ooh, hang on, what do we have here?..."  She leaned down to the ground and sniffed around for a bit, then her eyes lit up and her smile widened.  "Ooh, goody, you had a little friend as well!  Come on then, where have they gone off to?  I mean, I'm sure I can find them myself, but would you mind making it a little easier for us all please?"  Oddly enough, for a huge dragoness, this girl seemed oddly kind, even if she had just wrecked so much of Laurana's hard work in the process of catching her.  There was just something about her that seemed genuine, like she really didn't want to harm her new playmate at all.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Susan said her own blessing aloud before she started passing the dishes of food around the table, letting the kids take their helpings before she took her.  "If you like what you taste," she said to Shrelle with a confident smile.  "I think I'd be willing to let the recipe out of the immediate family by letting Corey teach it to you."
Fieval looked up to her and smiled again, nodding "Even with just this to go by, I am fairly sure you would be able to make plenty of other good food" He said then focused on eating again. He couldn't finish the piece though, his belly wasn't that big. He started to nod off again, holding a bite in his hand like he wanted to keep eating even though his belly was rounded out

~~~
Cora nodded then frowned and looked down at her tail in her hands. "Yeah, there's a lot us kids don't know about. I found that out. Things like lights that aren't fire based, elec-tronics." She stopped and shook her head then got up and looked to Sam again "Anyway, let's wash up so our hands are clean to eat." 

~~~~
Rose continued to hold him close, sad at the fact that he could only tell her this now, when he was tiny and she had been moving away. That hurt, but they were together now. She sighed, petting his back gently.

~~~
Shrelle smiled at that and tried a bite of it just to see if it tasted as good as it smelled. "That, yes, I do like it" She said with a smile then looked to Corey again "I would love to learn to cook your recipes with you." She said gently.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

(Oh, oops)

(Haha its okay)

"Ooof!" Laurana  expressed faintly after collapsing on her back. The small twigs were thrown into the air and rained over the area without hitting her. She sealed her eyes as she was being sniffed. "Please don't eat me." She responded in a shakened tone after assuming Ashley's race would possibly do. Her ruined hut was not on her mind.
"Eat you?  Now where's the fun in that?" the big dragoness chuckled as she wrapped her fingers gently around Laurana's torso before picking her up off the ground and looking her over.  "No, I wouldn't want to do that.  You guys might taste kinda nice, but I know you're not really snacks."  She reached over and have the little peacock girl a brief kiss, then a bit of a lick across her face to get a sample of her flavor, then smiled and said "See?  That's all I'll ever do, nothing to worry about.  Now then, you'll be coming home to stay with me from now on, and--... Ooh, hang on, what do we have here?..."  She leaned down to the ground and sniffed around for a bit, then her eyes lit up and her smile widened.  "Ooh, goody, you had a little friend as well!  Come on then, where have they gone off to?  I mean, I'm sure I can find them myself, but would you mind making it a little easier for us all please?"  Oddly enough, for a huge dragoness, this girl seemed oddly kind, even if she had just wrecked so much of Laurana's hard work in the process of catching her.  There was just something about her that seemed genuine, like she really didn't want to harm her new playmate at all.

She trembled after a disturbing lick from the long forked tongue. She swiftly gripped the thumb of the large neko. She was startled in shock and fear; from her odd kindness and swift kidnapping. She firmly shook her head. "No, leave them alone. Just take me." She flared her tail again in slight fury.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:58 pm

Starrnico wrote:
Fieval looked up to her and smiled again, nodding "Even with just this to go by, I am fairly sure you would be able to make plenty of other good food" He said then focused on eating again. He couldn't finish the piece though, his belly wasn't that big. He started to nod off again, holding a bite in his hand like he wanted to keep eating even though his belly was rounded out

~~~
Cora nodded then frowned and looked down at her tail in her hands. "Yeah, there's a lot us kids don't know about. I found that out. Things like lights that aren't fire based, elec-tronics." She stopped and shook her head then got up and looked to Sam again "Anyway, let's wash up so our hands are clean to eat." 

~~~~
Rose continued to hold him close, sad at the fact that he could only tell her this now, when he was tiny and she had been moving away. That hurt, but they were together now. She sighed, petting his back gently.

~~~
Shrelle smiled at that and tried a bite of it just to see if it tasted as good as it smelled. "That, yes, I do like it" She said with a smile then looked to Corey again "I would love to learn to cook your recipes with you." She said gently.
Connie smiled and blushed a little at the praise, her tail wagging in content as she kept eating as well.  When she saw him clearly wanting to keep eating, but getting full and tired she couldn't help but sigh a bit in endearment and gently scoop him up in one paw.  "There there, buddy, it's alright if you're tired," she chuckled.  "You've already done a good enough job of fattening yourself back up for tonight.  If you wanna just go to bed, please go right ahead."

~~~
Sam nodded her understanding as she gently lifted Cora up near the faucet and turned it on very gently to let the little feline wash her hands, then said "Well I could happily teach you guys about all that kind of stuff, and at the very least I could teach you about it all if the rest of your friends don't want to come live here.

~~~
Dirk smiled and pressed lovingly into Rose's touch, purring softly as he felt a huge burden lifting off of him inside.  He'd finally let Rose know how he felt, and she hadn't rejected it.  He only wished he had told her sooner now, but the past was in the past, and now they wouldn't have to be apart again.

~~~
"And I'd be happy to teach you," Corey replied with a smile as the three of them started digging in to their dinner.  (Timeskip to the beginning of school the next morning?)

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
(Oh, oops)

(Haha its okay)

She trembled after a disturbing lick from the long forked tongue. She swiftly gripped the thumb of the large neko. She was startled in shock and fear; from her odd kindness and swift kidnapping. She firmly shook her head. "No, leave them alone. Just take me." She flared her tail again in slight fury.
Ashley blushed and snickered a little at the sudden flare of Laurana's tail feathers, then reached down to softly pet the girl a bit.  "Hey, settle down girl," she said.  "I wouldn't want to split you two up anyways.  If you won't help me, then I can just go ahead and find them myself."  With that she got right to work, getting down and sniffing around a bit more before she caught Rocko's trail and started off after him.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:

(Haha its okay)

Ashley blushed and snickered a little at the sudden flare of Laurana's tail feathers, then reached down to softly pet the girl a bit.  "Hey, settle down girl," she said.  "I wouldn't want to split you two up anyways.  If you won't help me, then I can just go ahead and find them myself."  With that she got right to work, getting down and sniffing around a bit more before she caught Rocko's trail and started off after him.

Laurana figured at this point her tail had no effect on this vast neko. She furled her tail and lowered it back down. "Well....I don't want want him in your grasp." She admitted, while watching Ashley sniff the area.

Rocko was within an nearby blackberry bush plucking huge berries compared to his petite size. And so far he only had three good ones. Ashley would need to be extremely careful to fish the peacock neko from the thorny bush that was deadly to his height.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:10 pm

Wafflelover wrote:

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

Laurana figured at this point her tail had no effect on this vast neko. She furled her tail and lowered it back down. "Well....I don't want want him in your grasp." She admitted, while watching Ashley sniff the area.

Rocko was within an nearby blackberry bush plucking huge berries compared to his petite size. And so far he only had three good ones. Ashley would need to be extremely careful to fish the peacock neko from the thorny bush that was deadly to his height.
"Aww, what's the matter?  You don't trust me yet?" Ashley asked honestly as her nose helped her home in on Rocko's location.  "That's alright, I think I should be able to earn that before too long."  She wandered a bit past the bush Rocko was in, then paused and backtracked a bit and began looking around and through the bush.  Eventually a rather wide smile adorned her face again and she joyfully said "Oh yay, here he is!  Oh and look at that, he's even littler, that's so cute!  Hmm... Now how am I gonna get you out of there safely, little guy?..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:20 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:

Wafflelover wrote:

"Aww, what's the matter?  You don't trust me yet?" Ashley asked honestly as her nose helped her home in on Rocko's location.  "That's alright, I think I should be able to earn that before too long."  She wandered a bit past the bush Rocko was in, then paused and backtracked a bit and began looking around and through the bush.  Eventually a rather wide smile adorned her face again and she joyfully said "Oh yay, here he is!  Oh and look at that, he's even littler, that's so cute!  Hmm... Now how am I gonna get you out of there safely, little guy?..."

Laurana sighed quite heavily realizing there was no point in trying convince this kind creature to allow them free. "Are you capturing us to impress anyone?" She curiously asked pondering if Ashley had someone special back home. She elevated her chin noting her brother in the depths of the brush. 

Rocko glanced up and jerked back, but faithfully didn't loose his balance. He glared at the beautiful eyes that held his sister hostage. He did not flare his tail; for it would get pricked. His eyebrows knitted together. "I don't want to leave....where did you come from?"

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:57 pm

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:

Laurana sighed quite heavily realizing there was no point in trying convince this kind creature to allow them free. "Are you capturing us to impress anyone?" She curiously asked pondering if Ashley had someone special back home. She elevated her chin noting her brother in the depths of the brush. 

Rocko glanced up and jerked back, but faithfully didn't loose his balance. He glared at the beautiful eyes that held his sister hostage. He did not flare his tail; for it would get pricked. His eyebrows knitted together. "I don't want to leave....where did you come from?"
"Nah, I don't have a boyfriend yet," Ashley said with a shrug.  "It's just little old me wanting a few adorable, tiny playmates to keep me company.  Now then, don't you wanna come on out of there so that you two can stay together?"  She was quiet for a moment in thought, then her eyes lit up a bit and she turned sideways to the bush, then folded the flaps on the end of her tail up and started carefully maneuvering it into the shrub until it was right next to Rocko, when she opened the flaps back up again.  "Alright, come on buddy," she said sweetly.  "Just climb on and I'll get you out of there nice and safe."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Fieval blinked and looked up to her, curling up in her hand. "I would like that, need to wash my hands though" He said sleepily. He was glad to be here now though. She was so nice to him.
~~~
Cora washed her hands, nodding and giving Sam a smile. "I would like to know more. Maybe then I won't freak out at a light or anything." She laughed at herself then shook her head "Anyway, let's eat." 
~~~
Rose stayed there, holding him close against her for a while before she sniffed and used one hand to wipe at her eyes then moved, going to the bow to look out over the water ahead of them. "Look ahead not back, that's what they say, isn't it?" 
~~~
Shrelle drove to school the next morning. She parked and looked around then got out to head inside, still looking for Corey as she did. When she saw, him she would head over to see how he was today.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Fieval blinked and looked up to her, curling up in her hand. "I would like that, need to wash my hands though" He said sleepily. He was glad to be here now though. She was so nice to him.
~~~
Cora washed her hands, nodding and giving Sam a smile. "I would like to know more. Maybe then I won't freak out at a light or anything." She laughed at herself then shook her head "Anyway, let's eat." 
~~~
Rose stayed there, holding him close against her for a while before she sniffed and used one hand to wipe at her eyes then moved, going to the bow to look out over the water ahead of them. "Look ahead not back, that's what they say, isn't it?" 
~~~
Shrelle drove to school the next morning. She parked and looked around then got out to head inside, still looking for Corey as she did. When she saw, him she would head over to see how he was today.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:18 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:

"Nah, I don't have a boyfriend yet," Ashley said with a shrug.  "It's just little old me wanting a few adorable, tiny playmates to keep me company.  Now then, don't you wanna come on out of there so that you two can stay together?"  She was quiet for a moment in thought, then her eyes lit up a bit and she turned sideways to the bush, then folded the flaps on the end of her tail up and started carefully maneuvering it into the shrub until it was right next to Rocko, when she opened the flaps back up again.  "Alright, come on buddy," she said sweetly.  "Just climb on and I'll get you out of there nice and safe."

Laurana was on the verge to puke. She hope this adorable neko wasn't like a child with new barbie dolls. She nervously glanced up. "You're not going to spoon fed us and dress us up are you?" She questioned in a poor attitude.

Rocko frowned figuring he would have to depart. He Wouldn't want to leave his sister with the neko, who appeared creepy to him. He reluctantly climbed on the heart-shaped tip, while balancing his blackberries.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:40 am

Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

Laurana was on the verge to puke. She hope this adorable neko wasn't like a child with new barbie dolls. She nervously glanced up. "You're not going to spoon fed us and dress us up are you?" She questioned in a poor attitude.

Rocko frowned figuring he would have to depart. He Wouldn't want to leave his sister with the neko, who appeared creepy to him. He reluctantly climbed on the heart-shaped tip, while balancing his blackberries.
Ashley laughed quite earnestly at Laurana's fearful question as she felt Rocko stepping carefully onto the flaps of her tail.  "No, of course not, silly," she giggled as she carefully folded up the end of her tail around Rocko and the berries he still had, then skillfully pulled the whole package back out of the bush with ease, the tough scales on her tail preventing even her from getting so much as a scratch.  "I'm not a little kid, I'm not gonna do anything as degrading or humiliating as that to you guys.  Like I said, I just want some cute little guys like you to keep me company and to be my little playmates, that's all."  She brought her tail up towards her face and unwrapped it from around Rocko, then quickly but gently grabbed him up in her free hand, not wanting him to try and escape and likely hurt himself, but also not wanting to squish him or the berries he'd worked so hard to get into that bush and pick.  "Well now that we're all together," she said with a grin.  "My name's Ashley, what about you two?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:41 am

Starrnico wrote:Fieval blinked and looked up to her, curling up in her hand. "I would like that, need to wash my hands though" He said sleepily. He was glad to be here now though. She was so nice to him.
~~~
~~~
~~~
Connie smiled and nodded her understanding, bringing Fieval over to the sink and holding him up near the trickling water stream so he could do what he wanted there before he went to sleep.  "We'll go ahead and do it, little man," she snickered.  "And try not to pass out and fall off my paw, alright?"

~~~
Sam laughed a bit herself as she brought Cora over to the kitchen's island, then brought over a plate with the fish fillet and the veggies as she said "Yeah, I would agree.  After all, you seem pretty smart already, and it's been a shame to not help you keep going on that path even more."

~~~
"Yeah, you're right," Dirk said happily as he looked out over the bow of the Hiatzu Maru, grinning as he felt the sea breeze on his face helping to dry the tears from his eyes.  "That is what they say.  And so what if we missed a bit more than a year of being together?  Neither of us is even in our twenties yet, so we've still got our whole lives ahead of us to be together and no reason to ever have to part again, and that's what matters."

~~~
When Shrelle first got to the school, she wouldn't see Corey anywhere initially, but eventually when she went to her first class of the day she'd see him sitting near the back of the room mostly alone.  He didn't look too particularly sad, but he was definitely a lot shorter now than he had been last night when she'd left his home, looking to be only about 3' 6" now.  When he saw Shrelle enter the room, however, he immediately perked up and smiled, his tail wagging around gleefully behind him as she approached him.  "Hey Shrelle," he said happily.  "How are you doing today?"

(I'm gonna go ahead and insert some some magic anime physics-y stuff here to let the clothes he's wearing shrink with him, so we don't have the eventual awkward nudity, even though his clothes getting really really big and baggy on him would be pretty cute, lol)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Fieval looked to her with a grin as he washed his hands off then settled more securely on her palm. "Done" He said then yawned and stretched as well as he could. He rubbed his belly then patted her hand "You do cook good food. I don't think I've ever been this full before or ate anything so good." 
~~~
Cora stood on the table when she was set down, watching Sam bring over the plate then flushing and dipping her head "Thanks. I'm glad you didn't see me that first night, your opinion might get tarnished at that." She shook her head then went over to sit
~~~
Rose gave a soft chuckle at that and nodded "Yeah, we can stay together now, even if not the way I would have wished." She lightly pet his back a moment, just glad to have him alive and with her. She had been scared to be alone in a new place, but now she wouldn't be alone.
~~~
Shrelle smiled and went to take the seat next to him, though she was sad to see him already so much shorter. "Hey Corey, how are you feeling today?" She had to ask, glancing to his clothes then looking to him again "After school, I figure we can go shopping, get you a nice bed and a room of your own to keep in my room with me" She was speaking softly, though anyone that looked could figure out what they were likely talking about now. 

(lol, we may be able to fit that in with some clothes shopping and such, since there's likely a market for that now, after so long of this happening.)

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:19 am

Starrnico wrote:Fieval looked to her with a grin as he washed his hands off then settled more securely on her palm. "Done" He said then yawned and stretched as well as he could. He rubbed his belly then patted her hand "You do cook good food. I don't think I've ever been this full before or ate anything so good." 
~~~
Cora stood on the table when she was set down, watching Sam bring over the plate then flushing and dipping her head "Thanks. I'm glad you didn't see me that first night, your opinion might get tarnished at that." She shook her head then went over to sit
~~~
Rose gave a soft chuckle at that and nodded "Yeah, we can stay together now, even if not the way I would have wished." She lightly pet his back a moment, just glad to have him alive and with her. She had been scared to be alone in a new place, but now she wouldn't be alone.
~~~
Shrelle smiled and went to take the seat next to him, though she was sad to see him already so much shorter. "Hey Corey, how are you feeling today?" She had to ask, glancing to his clothes then looking to him again "After school, I figure we can go shopping, get you a nice bed and a room of your own to keep in my room with me" She was speaking softly, though anyone that looked could figure out what they were likely talking about now. 

(lol, we may be able to fit that in with some clothes shopping and such, since there's likely a market for that now, after so long of this happening.)
Connie smiled and gave Fieval's head a soft pat of approval as she headed towards the bedroom.  "Thanks, bro, but you'd better get used to that sort of stuff, because that's what you can look forward to having on a pretty much daily basis from now on.  You're my little angel now, and I promise you'll get only the best I have to offer."

~~~
Sam arched an eyebrow as she sat down at the island and asked "You mean your first night in the store?  Why's that?  Were you throwing a bit of a hissy fit or something?"

~~~
"Well with what I've experienced so far as a Micro, I can't really find many reasons that I would rather be big anymore," Dirk said with a shrug.  "I mean, I can't really get sick anymore, it's relatively a lot harder for me to get myself hurt, it'll be a whole lot less complicated and expensive for us to stay together all the time, and on top of all that, I'm finally strong enough for my weight to be able to have a chance at truly flying."  He nuzzled against Rose's neck lovingly and added "Plus I can still rub your feet at this size, it's just a bit more effort for me to put in."

~~~
"I'm feeling alright," Corey shrugged.  "I mean, I'm still sick, obviously, but I'm doing okay other than that."  He glanced down at his baggy clothes and smiled at what she had suggested they do afterwards.  "Really, you'd want to do that for me?  Well, I mean the clothes I understand, but you'd want to give me a room of my own?  I don't really think I need all of that, maybe just a little dresser and a bed to go on your nightstand."

(Yeah, good thinking)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Fieval smiled and hugged her as well as he could without one arm around a finger. "I am glad you chose me Connie. You are a beautiful person,  inside and out."
~~~
Cora flushed and nodded, looking down. "Yeah, everything was new and I was scared, so I fought them as much as I could until they left me alone and started talking to me. I think that kid was the owner's son or something. At first he talked at me, since I wasn't wanting to talk back, then I had to start asking questions and he answered what he could." 
~~~
Rose chuckled and shook her head a little. "Had you said something before then I wouldn't be moving now. Most of those are good reasons to be small, but now we can't really date or anything." She said sadly. 
~~~
"If you want it, then yes. Everyone deserves to have some privacy and I want you to be happy, even though your life is going to be different from now on." She said honestly.

Last edited by Starrnico on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Autocorrect:()

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:28 am

Starrnico wrote:Fieval smiled and hugged her as well as he could without one arm around a finger. "I am glad you chose me Connie. You are a beautiful person,  inside and out."
~~~
Cora flushed and nodded, looking down. "Yeah, everything was new and I was scared, so I fought them as much as I could until they left me alone and started talking to me. I think that kid was the owner's son or something. At first he talked at me, since I wasn't wanting to talk back, then I had to start asking questions and he answered what he could." 
~~~
Rose chuckled and shook her head a little. "Had you said something before then I wouldn't be moving now. Most of those are good reasons to be small, but now we can't really date or anything." She said sadly. 
~~~
"If you want it, then yes. Everyone deserves to have some privacy and I want you to be happy, even though your life is going to be different from now on." She said honestly.
"Aww, I'm glad I picked you too, Fieval," Connie replied, softly nuzzling her nose against her newly adopted sibling's as they headed into her bedroom and she sat down on the bed with him.  "Being an only child gets pretty boring after a while, and I've always wanted a sweet little brother like you."

~~~
Sam couldn't help but snicker a bit at the thoughts of little Cora having a temper tantrum like that.  In her mind, even when she was fuming mad, she was still adorable.  "Well at least you met someone else nice in the process of getting caught," she said with a smile as she started cutting off and separating somewhat generous portions of everything on the plate for the little cat girl to partake in.  "Sorry I don't have any utensils or anything in your size yet, I didn't actually think I was gonna be getting someone today."

~~~
"Really?  You wouldn't have gone if I'd said something?" Dirk said in a bit of shock.  "B-but Rose, this is an amazing job opportunity for you.  I mean, think about it, you're going to Japan to train to become a professional Anime artist.  Even with how I felt, I wouldn't have wanted you to give that up just to stay with me.  I'd have found some way of coming to you eventually."  He put on an adorably bashful grin, tilting his head down and a bit away from her and blushing as he added "And who ever said that you can't date a Tiny?  Think about it, most places don't charge admission for guys like me, and if they might, I can always hide somewhere on you to get in for free."  The soft tip of his tail traced gently along Rose's cheek as he gazed off towards the stunningly gorgeous sunset out ahead of them.  "You know, I used to have dreams like this every now and then... You were so huge, you were like a goddess to me and everyone else, but you were just as sweet and wonderful as ever.  Now I guess they've come true in a sense, except now you're just my goddess..."  He turned back to Rose and smirked.  "...which is nice since I don't really wanna have to share."

~~~
"Yeah, it is going to be different, but I think it's gonna be a good kind of different," Corey said with a smile.  "You really are the nicest person I've ever met, Shrelle, and I'm so glad that you're willing to take care of me and that my happiness is so important to you.  You really are an answer to prayer."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 pm

Fieval looked up at her and smiled again. He reached up, lightly touching her cheek then looking around the bed where they sat and the room they were in. "Wow, this place is so big" 
~~~
Cora looked at the size of the portions then back to Sam as she spoke "We used forks and spoons made from sticks that the elders whittled out. Ooh, the Rayburns, they made cutlery out of a glass shard, but they wouldn't say how. It was beautiful though. Pretty much everything in their house was beautiful because of the prisms but they had to be so much more careful about the light than everyone else." She said, chatting almost eagerly now as they started to eat. 
~~~
Rose blushed, looking out at the sunset and starting to tear up at his words. She shook her head a little and looked back to him again. "But you do have to share me, with the other students, teachers and everyone else. I may not look like a 'goddess' to them, but I will have to share my attention with them." 
~~~
Shrelle blushed and dipped her head, going to take her seat for the start of class. She kept glancing to him to check on him and each time she though of how sweet he was.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:

Ashley laughed quite earnestly at Laurana's fearful question as she felt Rocko stepping carefully onto the flaps of her tail.  "No, of course not, silly," she giggled as she carefully folded up the end of her tail around Rocko and the berries he still had, then skillfully pulled the whole package back out of the bush with ease, the tough scales on her tail preventing even her from getting so much as a scratch.  "I'm not a little kid, I'm not gonna do anything as degrading or humiliating as that to you guys.  Like I said, I just want some cute little guys like you to keep me company and to be my little playmates, that's all."  She brought her tail up towards her face and unwrapped it from around Rocko, then quickly but gently grabbed him up in her free hand, not wanting him to try and escape and likely hurt himself, but also not wanting to squish him or the berries he'd worked so hard to get into that bush and pick.  "Well now that we're all together," she said with a grin.  "My name's Ashley, what about you two?"

Laurana softly sighed to her pleasant reply to her ears. She carefully observed her being gentle with Rocko and the berries her worked hard on. She felt relieved he didn't get punctured.

Rocko ducked even being shielded by the flaps of her scaly tail. He didn't want to take a chance of being killed. After, he smiled. "Um, thanks. Rocko."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:56 am

Starrnico wrote:Fieval looked up at her and smiled again. He reached up, lightly touching her cheek then looking around the bed where they sat and the room they were in. "Wow, this place is so big" 
~~~
Cora looked at the size of the portions then back to Sam as she spoke "We used forks and spoons made from sticks that the elders whittled out. Ooh, the Rayburns, they made cutlery out of a glass shard, but they wouldn't say how. It was beautiful though. Pretty much everything in their house was beautiful because of the prisms but they had to be so much more careful about the light than everyone else." She said, chatting almost eagerly now as they started to eat. 
~~~
Rose blushed, looking out at the sunset and starting to tear up at his words. She shook her head a little and looked back to him again. "But you do have to share me, with the other students, teachers and everyone else. I may not look like a 'goddess' to them, but I will have to share my attention with them." 
~~~
Shrelle blushed and dipped her head, going to take her seat for the start of class. She kept glancing to him to check on him and each time she though of how sweet he was.
"Yeah, I'm sure it is for someone your size," Connie said with a nod.  "But once your arm is healed in a few days, you'll get to have free reign of the whole place, won't that be fun?"  She glanced to her nightstand and gently set Fieval down there next to her lamp where there was a very nice little bed sitting there for him.  It looked to have been made to comfortably accommodate a Micro about six inches tall, likely because Connie had wanted to play it safe and be prepared for anyone she might have brought home with her, but for Fieval he would have all the room he needed and more.  "Here, I've got this for you to use while your arm's hurt, but once that's done and you're strong again, maybe you can sleep with me in my bed if you want to."

~~~
"Really?  Wow, that sounds so cool, I might want to have them do some designs for me to hang up around the house," Sam said about the Rayburns.  "And I could give them stained glass to make colors and tools to make precise shapes and what not.  Yeah, I think I'll definitely have to chat with them, that'd be really pretty."

~~~
"Well yeah, I guess I'll have to share your time and attention a bit," Dirk said, reaching up to help softly wipe away some of his friend's tears.  "But what I want to be all mine is your affection, your love, that's what I'm jealous about the most."

~~~
Corey kept catching himself glancing towards Shrelle as well, unable to get over her incredible beauty and the kindness she showed towards him.  The morning was fairly uneventful, though a few more random sneezes left Corey another nine inches shorter by the time lunch rolled around.
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:
Wafflelover wrote:
Trainbrain16 wrote:

Laurana softly sighed to her pleasant reply to her ears. She carefully observed her being gentle with Rocko and the berries her worked hard on. She felt relieved he didn't get punctured.

Rocko ducked even being shielded by the flaps of her scaly tail. He didn't want to take a chance of being killed. After, he smiled. "Um, thanks. Rocko."
"You're welcome, Rocko," Ashley replied with a grin as she turned around and started heading towards the edge of the woods, presumably towards where she lived.  "And what about you, little missy?" she asked Laurana.  "What's your name?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:56 pm

Fieval looked at the bed when he was set down near it, going over to lay back then looking to Connie again. "Y-you want me to sleep in the bed with you?" He flushed and hid his face with a hand. "I...you...that would be simpler if you weren't so beautiful" 
~~~
Cora dipped her head in a nod then frowned a little again. It always came back around to her taking Sam to her home village and the dilemma of being told big people were evil pretty much all of her life.For now she ate silently, enjoying the food.
~~~
Rose gave a short laugh at that and hugged him gently again. "You always did try to make me feel better, even when other things were going wrong." 
~~~
Shrelle got her lunch then looked around for Corey, wanting him to eat with her. She frowned a little when she saw he had shrunk more, though she really should expect that by now. He did have to get to below a half a foot tall before this stopped. She called him over to sit beside her anyway.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top