The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 am

Fieval sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his good hand then nodded a little. "I would like that, but..." He paused and looked up to her again "You are too young and pretty to be a mom to a teenager, so maybe the sister thing?"

~~~
Cora blinked and looked to Sam again then around the area "I love fish. I caught a minnow once that was almost as tall as I am. My dad was so proud of me that day." She said, remembering a happy time.

~~~
Rose smiled at the feeling of his tail circling around her finger. It felt strange, since it was unusual, but nice too. Soon enough she was asleep and would sleep for a couple of hours.

~~~
Shrelle buckled up and glanced to him before starting the car "Alright Corey, which way to your house?" She asked, ready to follow his directions.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:41 pm

Connie blushed through her fur and smiled at the praise from her little friend.  "Aww, thank you, Fieval, that's very sweet of you to say.  If that's what you think, then I suppose I just found myself a little brother."  She leaned down and gently scratched behind his ears a bit, sighing happily as she looked her adorable, newly adopted sibling over, then said "Alright, I think we'd better get that arm set so it can heal properly.  I can't have my little brother not be able to scurry around freely and be himself all the time, now can I?"  She snickered a bit, then stood back up fully and turned to leave the room, calling "I'll be right back, buddy, just gotta grab a few things to help with your arm."

~~~
Sam laughed a bit at the thought of the scene Cora had described as she made her way up to the front door of a rather large upper-class home, fishing for her keys in her purse.  "Wow, that sounds pretty impressive," she praised the little feline as she opened the door and headed inside.  "I'd have been proud of you too if I'd seen that, even if I'd never even seen you before."  She shut the door behind her and headed to the impressively huge kitchen, then set Cora down on the counter before she began moving around the room getting things together for their dinner.  "Feel free to look around," she said.  "And let me know if you want a ride down to the floor so you can explore the rest of the house."

~~~
When Rose was finally starting to wake back up, she'd find that Dirk had managed to slip out of her pocket while she was asleep and had curled back up against the side of her neck and her cheek to doze back off again, his tail idly swaying back and forth in the air above him, drawing odd, random patterns in the air and he snoozed peacefully.

~~~
Corey smiled and started giving Shrelle directions to get to his house, guiding her each time they got to an intersection, and it was only about ten minutes before he had her pull up into the driveway of a house about half the size of Shrelle's and park there.  He smiled and quickly got out of the car and raced to the front door, his ears perked up high and his tail wiggling excitedly behind him.

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:40 pm

Fieval flushed and dipped his head, nodding when she left to get what she needed. He almost couldn't believe he had had the courage to say that to her. When he could, he looked around the room, studying it curiously from where he sat. This was probably going to hurt a lot and he wanted to find something to distract his mind if he could.

~~~
Cora stared at the house then around the kitchen as they came in and she was set down on the counter "Goodness, this place is huge" She managed to say, moving to walk along the counter and check out the room they were in and what all it held. She walked to the edge of the counter, kneeling to look safely down to the floor then standing to look around some more "A length of string, double the counter length would give me enough to work with to be able to climb up and down on my own. Just have to knot it right and have something to hold it in place." 

~~~
Rose blinked her eyes open then looked to Dirk, though he wasn't so easy to see where he was. His tail could be seen though, so she reached up and pet that then reached to gently hold him so she could sit up and look for a clock "Hm, nearly supper time, we should go and eat." She said and looked to him again

~~~
Shrelle chuckled at his excitement and followed him to the door, looking at the house as she walked up to it. She was excited a little to meet his grandmother and hoped she wouldn't be too mad at them.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm

As Fieval looked around he could very well be completely awestruck by the size of Connie's home.  Even if he'd been normal sized, it still would have been over four times the size of the house he had once lived in.  From the kitchen he would be able to see into the family room in front of him, and into the den to his left.  In the family room the TV looked to be the size of a zeppline hanger, and the couch was about the size of Mount Rushmore.  Even the TV remote was about the size of a small bus.  In the den there was an equally huge computer setup that, combined with the TV and electronics in the family room, probably costed more than Fieval's old house.  The counter he was sitting on seemed to stretch on for miles in either direction.  He really was totally puny and insignificant to most of the world, yet this girl had chosen him over so many others, despite the fact that he was seriously hurt and so shy and timid.  When Connie returned, she would be holding a fair bit of first aid supplies, and once she'd put them down on the counter she took a bit of some kind of medication, mixed it into a big cup of water to dilute it, then took an eyedropper and got a bit of the mixture.  "Alright, we'll start with this," she said as she leaned down to let him take a drink of the medicine.  "This aught to help you be better able to deal with the pain when I set the bone in your arm.  Just take a big mouth full and that should be enough."

~~~
"Well look at you, little miss independent," Sam chuckled before leaving the room, coming back a moment later with the string just like Cora had asked for.  "Here you go, just make sure you do a good job of tying it up to something.  It'd suck a lot if you accidentally slipped and fell or something awful like that."

~~~
Dirk squirmed a little when he felt himself being grabbed in his sleep, but when he woke up to Rose's scent he quickly calmed and snuggled into her hand happily.  "Yeah, I guess I didn't realize how hungry I was before.  I get to eat with you, Rose, right?"

~~~
Soon enough Corey opened the door and headed inside, calling "Grandma?  Sorry I didn't call earlier, but I'm home, and I brought a friend with me."  Soon after that they were greeted by an old, short, white-haired mouse woman who rolled her eyes when she saw them standing there.  "How did I know that the reason for you being late was a girl?" she teased as she moved with her walker slowly over to sit on the living room couch after getting a hug from Corey.  "Alright girl," she said with a smile as she carefully sat down.  "What's your deal?  Convince me that you're good enough to try and steal most of my grandson's time from me."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:37 pm

Fieval stared around the house in we then watched her as she came in again and set out her things. He was nervous as he watched her mix up the medication, but managed to nod and use his good hand to steady the end of the eyedropper so he could take a drink from it. "A-are you sure we should be doing this without anyone my size to help with the wrapping or whatever?" He asked quietly.

~~~
Cora chuckled and nodded "Yeah, I am independent. I was a gatherer and a scout for our village. It's why I was so far away from home when I was caught. I was looking for some wild ginger or some edible mushrooms, or wild onions." She said as she looked around then went to one end of the counter with the rope to tie it off then mark where it reached the counter so she could start to add knots and work her way down to the end. She made loops that would be hand and footholds to use so she could rest anytime she got tired of climbing. "I had a treble hook that I used with a rope as a grappling hook and climbed up flowers and trees to get a good look around the area or to harvest sunflower seeds or bits of the stalk or leaves for medicines and food." She explained as she worked. 

When it was done, she tossed the rope out over the counter then knelt down to check that it had fallen correctly before she would test it by going down to the floor. 

~~~
Rose nodded then chuckled softly "Yes, but the rules say you have to be nice and come when called if you are flying around. Other than that, you can go with me anywhere on this ship." She said, getting up to grab her purse with the keycard to her room in it then heading out to find the dining room

~~~
Shrelle flushed and dipped her ehad as she followed Corey's grandmother into the room. She hadn't thought of it that way, but it was the truth, she would be taking most of his time. "My name is Shrelle-Sena Rourke, I am 17 and a senior. I turn 18 in about a month." She paused there and smiled a little "I saw Corey at school and he was upset over catching the micro flu, so we sat together and talked for a while then went to see my parents before coming over here. I don't want to take him away from you, but I do want to do what I can to keep him safe from harm and able to see you when you both have time and the desire to see one another. I didn't get that chance with my grandmother before she passed, so I want to help Corey have that chance because he is a nice guy. It just wouldn't be right to have him wither caught and eaten by an animal or by a person who only cares about profit by selling him. Micros should not be treated as they are, especially with the proof that this can happen to any of us on any given day."

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Connie chuckled a bit as she helped Fieval take a drink of the pain medicine, then set that down and carefully cut a toothpick into a few short pieces.  "I think we'll be just fine, Fieval, I've got what's called a hypersensitivity condition.  It lets me do things with my hands and feet that require movements too small and precise for most big people like me, and I'm able to pick up fainter feelings with much greater accuracy as well.  I can get this splint on right, no problem."  She was quiet for a few moments as she continued getting everything ready, and in that time Fieval would feel his sense of touch dulling all over his body.  "Alright, the medicine aught to be kicking in about now, you ready bud?" Connie asked as she leaned down close to the little Nezu, her face showing a mix of heartfelt compassion, kindness, and fresh sisterly love that Fieval would have never thought to have deserved to see, but even though he and Connie had known each other for less than an hour, she seemed to already treasure him more than anything she had, and perhaps even as much or more than his parents had been able to show.

~~~
"So you're like a little adventurer basically?" Sam said after listening to everything Cora had said to her.  As the little feline was working on making her little climbing rope, Sam felt so intrigued that she stopped worrying about preparing dinner altogether for a moment and put her elbows on the counter, then rested her chin in her hands to simply watch Cora work.  She seemed to get a bit excited when the Micro had finished and watched eagerly to see if it would work, but at the same time made sure she was in a position to move quickly and catch her just in case something went wrong.  "Wow, you sound like one extraordinarily capable little girl, how'd you manage to even get caught in the first place?"

~~~
Dirk listened to Rose explaining the rules to him, then smiled and nodded obediently to her once she'd finished speaking, holding firmly to her shoulder as she headed towards the dining room.  "Alright Rose, I promise to be good for you," he agreed happily.  "I'll make sure I don't get you into any trouble.  I'll make sure everyone else is jealous of you for having the best Micro they've ever seen."  He purred happily a bit as he nuzzled against Rose's neck, content to just be with her and unable to think of anywhere else he'd rather be when stuck at four inches tall.  This was his life now, this was where he was meant to be, he could tell in his heart, and he couldn't have been more content with that.

~~~
Corey's grandmother, Susan, listened quietly as Shrelle spoke, explaining the situation from her side and what she and Corey planned to do.  When the three-tailed fox was finished, Susan frowned a little and said "Well sweetie, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your gram, but we can all definitely agree that it wouldn't be proper for anything like that to happen to Corey here, especially after everything he's already been through.  I was the first person he told about his symptoms, and it's had me worried sick about what we were both going to do once the Flu took it's full toll.  Mary, my Visiting Angel, I knew she could help me take care of myself once he'd shrank, but once that happened I knew that he wouldn't be able to help himself and neither would I, and I knew asking Mary to basically be here constantly to take care of both Corey and myself was too much.  I've been praying for someone or something to come along that could take care of my grandson's better than I could, and it looks to me like you're the answer to those prayers."  She turned to the boy sitting next to her, who now was only just as tall as her, and asked "Now Corey, this is something that you want to do, right?  You trust Shrelle not to neglect you or hurt you or force anything upon you?"
"Yes, Gram, I do," he said, nodding his head as he glanced between the two females.  "She's the only person who's cared enough to reach out to me since we moved here, and the only one I think I could call my friend.  If she's not the perfect girl for me to belong to from now on, I don't know that we would find one."
Susan chuckled a bit at Corey's words and the look on his face and said "And on top of that I can tell you're more than a bit smitten with her, though I definitely don't blame you."  Corey blushed deeply and dipped his head in embarrassment as his grandmother continued.  "She is a beautiful young woman, inside and out, and she's got the right ideas in her head for keeping you as far as I'm concerned."  She paused for a moment, glancing to a picture on the fireplace of what must have been Corey's whole family several years ago, before his grandfather had passed and his parents had been eaten, then turned back to Shrelle and smiled.  "I think he'll still be big enough to make it to school just fine tomorrow morning, but he can go home with you afterwards.  As long as we can still come and see each other every now and then, he's yours to take home and keep.  And down the road when I eventually pass on as well, Corey will get this house and everything else that's left from our family, but since he'll be a Micro, that inheritance will pass to you, his owner or guardian, whatever the law wants to call it.  When that happens, should you want to, take this place for yourself and continue your life here.  You'll be an adult by then, Shrelle, so this place will legally be yours, and it might not be much, but it'll be a great place to start off, especially with today's prices for buying houses."  Both of the mice chuckled a bit at that and Corey gratefully hugged his grandma, his tail wagging excitedly at the decision she'd come to.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Fieval looked up at her as she worked on getting everything ready, just listening to her talk then looking down at his good hand and touching his fingertips together. It felt weird to have everything just be a bit numb like this. "Hm, yeah, it's working' He said after a minute then looked up at her again "I think that's pretty neat that you have a superpower like that, though I guess it might get in the way sometimes." 

~~~
Cora nodded and grinned "Yeah, an adventurer." She liked the sound of that. She climbed all the way down to the floor then started back up before answering. "I got distracted. There was a snake sunning itself on a rock and I had to climb up a tree to be able to go above it without being heard but with my attention on the snake and the tree, I didn't see the trap the bigs had left out. The net knocked me off the branch and got tangled around me, but if I had had another minute I would have cut my way out and got away."

~~~~
Rose smiled at him then looked ahead as she reached the dining room "I want you to be happy too Dirk, just remember, we are friends first, micro and 'owner' second." She said quietly as she went over to get a plate "Now, what would you like?" She asked, ready to get something he wanted as well as what she wanted to try.

~~~
Shrelle flushed at the praise and talk between the two of them, looking down to her tail and lightly brushing the fur with her fingers. It was a habit for when she was embarassed about anything. When Susan talked of her getting this house, she looked u again then around and at the pictures. "I think that would be good, at least Corey will have a place he knows and pictures of you all to remember you by." She said softly then looked to the grandmother again "I will do my best to let you two have as much contact as I can."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:40 am

"Yeah, I think it's pretty neat too," Connie said, smiling as she set the cut pieces of toothpick and a bit of first aid tape down on the counter next to Fieval.  "It's a bit annoying sometimes, but much more often than not I'm glad that I have it.  It lets me connect with you little ones a lot more intimately, you know?"  She reached down with two furry fingers and gently placed one on either side of Fieval's broken arm and added "Okay, this is gonna hurt a bunch, even with the medicine, but I need you to be strong for me, alright?  We'll do it on five, okay?  One... Two..."  Snap!  Connie had done the smart thing and acted early, not giving Fieval time to tense up his arm in anticipation of the pain, which in the end made it hurt significantly less when she pinched her fingers together, pressing the displaced bones back into place.  "Sorry about that sweetie..." she said apologetically as she took the lengths of toothpick and set them around the broken area, then firmly wrapped the two strips of first aid tape around either end, creating a strong, rigid brace that would keep her little brother's bones aligned properly while his body repaired the damage.  "There we go, that looks good now, what do you think?" she asked, pulling back a little to look at her handiwork.

~~~
"Sounds like you just got a bit unlucky is all," Sam said, her smile fading a bit, but soon returning as she went back to cooking.  "You know, you Tinies are a lot cooler than even I thought you might be, I'm surprised.  Living out in the wild at your size clearly takes a lot of guts and skill, and you definitely have both in excess."

~~~
Dirk smiled at Rose's reassuring words and softly kissed her neck in gratitude as they headed up to the buffet.  "Thank you, Rose, you really are just the best friend a little dragon could ask for... Oh man, is that really roast beef with gravy and corn?... Could I have some of that please?..."

~~~
Susan smiled and said "I know you will, Shrelle, I can tell you're a girl of virtue and that you'll take great care of Corey.  Now then, do you have anywhere to be, or can you stay here with us for supper tonight?"

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:41 am

Fieval cried out at the snap of his arm going back to the way it should be. He shivered a little, watching her as she worked to set the brace. "Th-that's good" He managed to say when she asked. He took a deep breath then reached for her hand "C-can you hold me for a while?" He asked, wanting to be close for a little while, even just to sleep.

~~~
Cora nodded and quickly climbed back up to the counter on her rope ladder then came closer to where she was cooking. "Yeah, even the best hunter can get unlucky sometimes. That affects everyone, big or small" She said, finding something to sit on out of the way. She was glad Sam thought she was brave and had skills, she didn't want to be some pampered 'pet' if she could help it.

~~~
Rose giggled softly and got the food he wanted as well as some that she wanted before going to find a table to sit at, holding her hand up to him to help him down to the table so he could sit on it. 

~~~
"I can let my mom know I'm staying for a bit" Shrelle said with a smile. She was glad she had taken the time to stop and speak to Corey and meet him and his grandmother even if the circumstances were not the best.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:03 pm

"Aww, of course I can, sweetie," Connie said, gently scooping the little Neera up in her paws and holding him gently against her chest as she made her way over to the couch to sit with him.  "It's alright buddy, I gottcha.  That arm's gonna be all better soon, and then everything will go right back to normal and only get better from there."

~~~
"Yeah, that's definitely true," Sam agreed as she worked on cooking.  "So how many littles like you were there in your village?"

~~~
Dirk hopped off her shoulder and spread his wings a bit, gliding down to the table and landing neatly right next to her plate.

~~~
"Well then by all means, please do," Susan said happily.  "I'd love to have you stay over for dinner.  I might be old, but I can still make some mean pasta and meatballs."
"She's right," Corey chuckled as he helped Susan get up and they made their way to the kitchen.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Fieval sniffled and nuzzled close to her once she settled down. He wasn't scared that she would eat him or anything like that now, not with her going through the trouble of fixing his arm. She still was too pretty to find words around sometimes, but that was a different problem and one that he berated himself for. 

~~~
Cora thought about that for a minute, part of her afraid to answer but part of her wanting to trust Sam already. "We had a big village, between 20 and 30 littles there, though most are kids." She answered after some thought. 

~~~
Rose chuckled and smiled at that, glad he knew how to glide like that "Could you fly if you wanted to?Are your wings bid enough with you this little?" She asked curiously. That would be pretty cool if he could fly.

~~~
Shrelle smiled and called her parents, talking to them for a minute before following the two to the kitchen "Anything I can do to help?" She asked, wanting to not be a burden to them.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Connie smiled and purred softly as she felt Fieval's affectionate touch, leaning down to give him a soft kiss on the forehead as she rubbed his back with one finger.  "You're just perfect, Fieval, you know that?  You're just the right size for me, you're sweet, adorable, and now you're all mine, and that's the best part."

~~~
"Really, that many?" Sam asked curiously.  "Wow, that's a lot of little kids out there.  I dunno if I'd feel safe just leaving them all out there like that.  Maybe... Maybe I could bring all you little ones back here to live with me?  Or at least leave them something to defend themselves well with."

~~~
Dirk glanced back to his wings and spread them out again, giving a few quick beats and grinning when he found himself quickly fluttering a few inches off the tabletop.  "Oh my God, I think I can!" he said excitedly as he quickly flew up to Rose's cheek, looking a bit unsteady as he did so, but managing to give her a cute little kiss before flying back down to their plate and getting a bit to eat, seeming very pleased with himself.

~~~
"Here, why don't you go help Corey with the pasta and sauce while I do the meatballs," Susan suggested as she watched Corey struggling a bit to reach the upper cabinets that only this morning her could access no problem.  She couldn't help but giggle a bit at the sight, causing the little mouse boy to blush in embarrassment, but he still kept trying.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:27 am

Fieval sighed at the kiss, cuddling against her and closing his eyes at the petting and the pain medication. He was getting sleepy now that the pain was fading a bit. and with everything else this day had brought. "I'm glad I got you" He said softly then yawned

~~~
Cora nibbled at her lip in thought on that, actually considering it. "We can't really have anything obvious that shows there's thought behind the town. We have to have our houses look like stumps or fungi or be fully underground and our food and water supplies have to look haphazard instead of cultivated." She said uncertain if anything could be done to help or if they would want to come live with Sam. "The elders are all scared of bigs."

~~~
Rose grinned at him being able to fly at his new size instead of only gliding like he had at his regular size. "Wonderful, you can practice flying in the room, so we can make sure you're safe and don't get hurt. I'm sure that will be fun to fly around as you want to." Fun and helpful since he would be able to get up on counters and stuff if he wanted to.

~~~
Shrelle looked to Corey and frowned a little at his struggling before she came over and gave him a smile. "I would be glad to help" She said before pulling the stuff and setting it on the counter then looking to him again "Just tell me what to do." She would let him safe face by 'being the boss' tonight.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:12 am

"Thanks buddy," Connie said softly, gently pulling Fieval up just a bit on her chest, then slipping him down just into the top edge of her shirt, very lightly pinning him there between her shirt and her padded bra.  "You mind if I let you take a nap here so I can go ahead and work on dinner for us?" she asked, giving him another gentle scratch behind his ears.

~~~
"Yeah, I suppose that make sense," Sam said with a shrug.  "But how hard would it be to convince them that there are some, like me, that are worthy of being trusted?  I mean, like you said, there's a lot of kids there."

~~~
"Oh you bet it would be," Dirk said excitedly, his tail wagging so much that it looked ready to fly off.  "This is so cool, I'll finally be able to actually fly now!  I mean, you know... once I actually learn how to do it, that is..."

~~~
Corey frowned a little when Shrelle so easily reaching what he found it impossible to get made him realize again just how much he'd already shrank, but his smile returned a bit when he heard what else she said to him.  With that he began working on the pasta, since that was something everyone pretty much knew how to do, but as he worked on that he began instructing Shrelle on how to prepare their family's pasta sauce recipe.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Fieval wasn't quite so certain he could sleep here, he blinked from staring at her bra and looked up to her before nodding mutely then leaning into her scratching. It was about all he could do to keep from squeaking *that would be so undignified* even though he wanted to. Who would have ever thought he would be in such a position? 

~~~
Cora frowned in thought again then sighed and shrugged "I guess that would depend on if those who caught me have made it harder for them or not." She finally answered. She was so uncertain now.

~~~
Rose chuckled and watched him happily. At least it was a perk to getting shrunk like this, thoug for now, she would focus on eating and making sure he had enough to eat. 
~
~~~
Shrelle would follow his instructions cheerfully enough, glad for the guidance. "We have always used the canned pasta sauce, but this smells so much better already" She said honestly, giving them both a smile.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:53 pm

(I'm I beginning or you?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)
Gold Pieces: 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:06 am

(Whichever you want, though it might work better if you start, in order to set the scene for where Laurana and Rocko presently are)

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Whichever you want, though it might work better if you start, in order to set the scene for where Laurana and Rocko presently are)

Laurana gathered broken tree limbs by a small stream of water to advance on their tree hut. She stacked each thin twig one by one until it got too hefty for her.

Her twin, Rocko, was about a mile away harvesting blackberries from a deadly thorny bush. He balanced carefully on a sturdy, prickly branch while feeling the blackberries. He planned to make delicious treats, which would take quite a long time to create.

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm

(Oh if only he knew how cute she'd think his little squeak could be, I'd melt her heart for him)
Connie smiled and continued her gentle scratching for a moment, then refocused herself on getting dinner started for them.  "You have any requests for what you'd like to have tonight?" she asked as she opened the fridge and stood in front of it to show him what was inside to choose from.

~~~
"Well maybe if I have your word helping me," Sam suggested.  "Then maybe it'll help convince them of our sincerity."

~~~
It wasn't long before Dirk had certainly eaten his fill, flopping down on his back on the table next to the plate, one hand over his belly and a satisfied smile on his face.

~~~
"You think it smells good, wait until Gram's meatballs start cooking," Corey chuckled as he reached over and took a little taste of the sauce.  "That's pretty good for your first try, though I think a little more garlic powder would be go--..."  With that, Corey's nose wrinkled up again and he sneezed into his elbow, not realizing that by the time he'd recovered he'd lost another three inches of height.

~~~
"You need some help there, little one?" a rather large, cheeky-sounding voice called from behind Laurana.  When she turned around she'd see a huge dragon girl crouched down on all fours watching her closely, her tail up in the air waving slowly back and forth like the predator she was hunting the prey that Laurana was.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:01 pm

(lol)
Fieval yawned again then shook his head and looked up at her "I don't have any preferences right now." Truthfully it was that he was too tired to really think of anything he wanted. "I'm sure whatever you make will be delicious." Oh dear, he hadn't meant to say that last part aloud. He shut his mouth before he lost his filter and told her how beautiful he thought she was

~~~
Cora bit her lip, her tail tapping the seat as she thought about it all. "I really do want to see them again, let them know I'm not dead." She was scared though, fearing that they would see her as bringing a threat to the village instead of trying to help.

~~~
Rose thought that was so cute. She let him rest there as she finished her meal then gently scooped him up "Come on, let's go back to our room...unless you want to go up on deck and see the ocean?"

~~~
Shrelle looked at Corey then over to Susan, worried for him though she continued to work on the sauce, adding the garlic powder as he said. It couldn't be easy to see your grandson shrinking before your eyes, but at least they would have some time together.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 pm

"Aww, thanks Fieval," Connie giggled, blushing a little.  "Well then I suppose that means you're at the mercy of the chef and her stomach.  Now let's see... what do we have in here..."  It took her a little while, but eventually she had a bunch of different things spread out on the counter and a pan on the stove.  "You ever had Jumble Burgers before sweetie?"

~~~
"Then I promise you that's what we'll do," Sam replied with a smile as she put the salmon fillets on the griddle to start cooking.  "But for now, maybe a bit more about yourself?  I'm interested to hear more about you and your village and everything."

~~~
Dirk smiled when he felt and saw Rose picking him up, and when she mentioned going outside he grinned even wider and said "Oh yeah!  Yes please, Rose, I'd love to go outside and see everything!"

~~~
Corey didn't really seem to notice that he'd shrunk again, at least not initially, and the three of them kept merrily fixing dinner, but when Corey finally did notice, by struggling to reach up to the back of the stove and turn the heat down, that glum, somewhat defeated look returned to his face as they kept working.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:55 pm

By the time she had gathered all the supplies, Fieval was asleep. That pain medicine had been strong, a necessity for tending to his arm, but it also made him sleepy. That and being snuggled up against her close enough to hear her heartbeat was enough to put him out, which was the best thing for healing

~~~~
Cora flushed and brought her tail around to finger comb the fur as she thought. "There's really not that much more to tell about me. I'm pretty much like all the other kids that grow up out there. We learn to read and write if our elders brought any of that knowledge with them, but if not, we wouldn't. Almost everythign is about survival, growing food, tending crops, tending what animals we can, hunting, gathering." She shrugged and looked to Sam again "The only other thing is learning to not get caught so we won't get eaten or taken away." 

~~~
Rose chuckled softly and headed for the door to go out on deck. She held him a bit protectively out here, not wanting anything to go after him or run into her and make her drop him. 

~~~
Shrelle didn't like when he looked that sad and she reached over to pat his shoulder gently. She wondered again why this was happening to him, he seemed too nice to have something so life altering happen to him. She didn't know what if anything could be said to make this easier for him though, so she remained quiet.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 pm

Connie smiled when she saw that she'd lulled Fieval to sleep, then quietly continued working on fixing their dinner.  About an hour later she reached down and nudged him a bit with one finger, softly saying "Fieval?  Come on buddy, it's dinner time, you can sleep more later."

~~~
"Well I guess you getting caught worked out pretty well for you, and maybe for the rest of your friends too," Sam said.  "Do umm... Do you know how to read and write?  I could teach you if you don't."

~~~
Dirk looked around the two of them excitedly as the ship rolled gently in the small, tame swells of the Eastern Pacific.  He took a long breath in through his nose, then sighed at the scent of the sea and everything else around them.  He stuck his head up a bit and felt the breeze on his face created by their forward movement, then turned to his side and looked at Rose lovingly.  She was so perfect, such an amazing young woman, and that he would get to stay with her forever now was almost too much for him.  He settled into her protective grasp and hugged her fingers affectionately, then without realizing it, he said aloud "I love you Rose..."

~~~
Corey smiled again when he felt Shrelle's hand on his shoulder like that, leaning over and hugging her gratefully as he tested the sauce again.  "Wow, that's perfect, Shrelle," he said as he started draining the noodles, then dumped them back into the pot.  "And Gram should have the meatballs and the vegetables just about done by now, so we should be able to add the sauce to the pasta and eat."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:02 am

Fieval yawned and stretched his good arm sleepily then snuggled back against her again. He didn't want to get up, but he would after a minute. He sat up then looked up at her before looking to her hand to help him get out of this spot and to the table.

~~~
Cora nodded "My mother and a couple of the other elders were teachers or training to be teachers before they got shrunk, so we at least got the writing and math with a bit of history, but it isn't a 'complete education' as my mother often lamented. They made tiny books for us to use and to pass down."

~~~
Rose had been walking along the railing, going up to the bow to look to where they were going. She stopped when he spoke, staring down at him then hugging him close. "You love me?" 

~~~
Shrelle patted his back at the hug then nodded, focusing on the food again "Alright, it does smell wonderful" She said, helping as she could to get the meal together then on the table so they could eat.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Wafflelover on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:41 pm

(Oh, I didn't know you mixed it. Normally we quote it and reply so we don't confuse other players haha.)

Laurana shook at the loud vibrating shrill from the dragon neko. She nervously glimpsed up and noted the vast face eyes staring intently. She displayed her tail in an attempt to frighten the neko and chase her off as she's done to other predators."

Survivor!
Wafflelover
Assassin
Assassin

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/13  (9/13)
EXP:
600/1000  (600/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Oh, I didn't know you mixed it. Normally we quote it and reply so we don't confuse other players haha.)

Laurana shook at the loud vibrating shrill from the dragon neko. She nervously glimpsed up and noted the vast face eyes staring intently. She displayed her tail in an attempt to frighten the neko and chase her off as she's done to other predators."
(Oh, oops)
Ashley giggled when she saw that and said "Aww, look at you, that's so adorable!  Come here, cuteness, you're mine."  With that she quickly jumped up a bit and pounced on Laurana, though it was surprisingly gentle as she was knocked to the ground and pinned there by the dragon's huge paws as Ashley sniffed her over a bit, having accidentally knocked over the hut that Laurana had been building in her excitement.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum