The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:50 pm

"Alright, whatever you say, shortstuff," Connie chuckled as she got what was needed out, turning the radio on at a mild volume and soon finding herself humming along and dancing a bit as she moved about the kitchen.

~~~
(Oh, right)
Sam followed Tim's instructions until he said they were close, then she slowed and started paying extra attention to where she was putting her feet.  It took her a moment to figure out where the village actually was, but by the time she did she was standing right in the center of it all.  "Oh jeez, it's right here," she said, carefully hanging the backpack and the carrier from a nearby tree limb so she could lean down and look over the already terrified residents.  "Hey hey, it's okay guys, I'm not here to hurt or steal anyone," she said as she set Cora down on the ground.  "Wow, this place is so cool, you guys built all this yourselves?"

~~~
"Yeah, that'd be a pretty good idea," Dirk said with a smile.  "Or maybe see if there are any videos of dragon or bat tinies like me showing people how to fly, since their wings are more like mine than a bird's."

~~~
Over the rest of the day, Corey shrank a few more times, to the point that he was only a foot tall when school let out for the day.  He was just wearing his shirt like a robe at this point, which even he thought was funny, and he had to carry his pants and belt along with him as he made his way over to Cora's desk.

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:27 pm

Fieval couldn't help but to watch her as she moved around the kitchen, dancing to the music a little even as she worked. His new sister was incredible.

~~
Cora smiled and went over to hug her parents then some of the others, cheerfully greeting them and making introductions. The Rayburns didn't much care for introductions, they just wanted Timmy back so they could hide away again.

~~
"Oh, yeah, we could check for that too." Rose said, getting rxcited then sitting at the desk and pulling out a laptop from one of the pockets on her bag and starting to look for tips on fling for dragon or bat minies.
~~
Shrelle looked at Corey when he came over and gasped softly "Goodness, you've already shrank so much" She couldn't help but to say that, though she flushed as soon as she did. "Did you want to see your grandmother? Or just go to my house, or shopping?" Three choices, and she would let him pick.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 pm

It wasn't long before the bacon was sizzling and popping in the hot pan and Connie was standing there in all her beautiful glory preparing the eggs to cook as soon as the bacon was done.  "So I take it you're liking your new life so far, right Fieval?" she asked with a soft giggle.  "Well I'm glad to hear that, and I'm glad I get to be your pretty big sister from now on," she would add upon his affirmative answer.  "And as your big sis' and your guardian, I propose that once we're done with breakfast here, you can take a good bath to get all cleaned up, then we can head out and get you some new, cute, comfy clothes.  That sound nice to you?"

~~~
Sam frowned a little at the apparently fowl mood the Rayburns had towards her arrival and her current (willing) costody of their son, so she leaned down a bit more to look at them closer.  "Hey, that's no way to treat someone who hasn't done anything wrong yet, now is it?" she asked softly as she reached up with one hand towards where Tim sat on her shoulder.  He initially watched her approaching hand curiously, then let out a quick, high-pitched squeak of delight when he felt one of her fingers start scratching his head and back, trilling happily as he leaned into her touch eagerly.  "You know, Cora spoke rather highly of your talents with glasswork, and I have to say I'd love to see some of it myself.  If you guys come back with me, I'd not only keep you all well fed, sheltered, and protected, but there's so much more that I could do for you guys as well.  I could go out and get a few little smartphones and set them up just for you guys to use the internet so you can learn anything you wanted to, and I'd be more than happy to get you two in particular anything you wanted or needed for your glasswork as long as you'd be willing to make some for me."  She glanced down and scratched at Tim's back a little more, laughing a bit as she said "See?  Tim seems to like me, doesn't he?" to which Tim nodded his loving agreement.

~~~
Dirk crawled up to Rose's shoulder and smiled as he perched there to watch with her, curious as to what they would find together and how it might help him learn flying.

~~~
Corey blushed a bit and said "I uhh... I think shopping would probably be the best choice, so that I could have something to wear that fits me, you know?"

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:49 pm

"This part is wonderful here with you." Fieval said without even pausing to think. "The shop, not so much." He said then shrugged and smiled again. He couldn't stop watching her, though he stayed where he was. 

~~
Cora came closer to Sam and looked to the Rayburns then back again "They are squirrels after all, shy people." She said, though the two did look to one another before coming closer.

"You like our glasswork?" The man asked as his wife went in to pick up a piece and bring it out to show off, one thing they both liked to do. They were shy, but loved the praise of their work. 
~~~
Rose looked up minies learning to fly and browsed through the videos that came up before clicking on one that had a dragon one on the screen to teach the basics of learning to fly now that they were small enough to.
~~~
Shrelle nodded and looked at Corey then grabbed her bag and started for the car "You want me to carry you or you want to walk still?" She asked curiously, looking down at him. She couldn't really imagine being so much smaller over just a couple of days. It had to be a bit disorienting.

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:03 am

Connie smiled and said "Glad to hear that, Fieval, I'll happily do what I can to keep it that way.  After all, a big girl like me has gotta take care of her little brother, right?"  She smirked and reached down to scratch at Fieval's head lovingly, then noticed just what she was wearing and blushed.  "Oh dear, look at me... Umm, do you mind that I'm like this, Fieval?  Not fully dressed and all?  I really don't mind if you look a bit, it's a bit flattering and I know it's natural for a little guy like you to want to have a stare."

~~~
Sam nodded her understanding about how the Rayburns were somewhat naturally shy, though couldn't stop smiling at how much Tim seemed to be obsessed with her already, curling around her fingers as little more than a fuzzy, happy, trilling little mess.  Whenever she got a bit lax on her rubbing and scratching of the truly tiny little boy, he would get all indignant and needy and give her a little nip on the tip of her fingers, as if to say 'Hey, don't you dare stop, give me more attention!'  When she watched the wife bring out some of their work she leaned down a little closer with a curious expression, then her eyes widened and she smiled as she said "Oh wow, that really is pretty!" she said excitedly.  "I would love to have you guys make me some cool stuff like that, as long as you're willing to come home with me.  I think Timmy's already made a choice, haven't you sweetie?"
Tim paused for a moment at that question and glanced between his parents and this huge girl who'd caught him and had so far been so sweet to him, and was so fun and comfortable to be around, then he smiled and hugged her little finger and said "I want us to go home with Sammy, I wanna stay with her!"

~~~
Dirk glanced over the stuff that Rose was scrolling through, then began watching and listening intently when she found the video with the dragoness micro and her owner.  They would likely have to play through the video a few times, or at least certain parts of it, but as he emulated what Maggie was demonstrating on the screen, he seemed to be starting to get the hang of it a bit.

~~~
"Umm... I think it'd be better if you carry me..." Corey said bashfully as he went and clambered awkwardly up into Shrelle's car.  "Since my legs are so short and all... How small do you think I'm gonna end up?  You think I'll be a really little Micro, or do you think I might end up closer to five or six inches?..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:24 pm

Fieval looked up at her again, blushing then shaking his head "You are still in your pj's, you don't have to get dressed up if you don't want to." He said meekly. 
~~
The villagers looked to one another as the rest came out to join the two main families. As Cora had said, there were a lot of kids, and a few came over to hug her excitedly. 

Before anyone could answer for certain, there was the sound of a bell from high up in a nearby tree. That sound seemed to frighten everyone, most going to hide again though Cora and her parents ran over to climb up their tree quickly so thy could see the area. "Somebody tripped our alarm" Cora called to Sam

The three quickly climbed higher than even Sam could reach, each taking one side so they could see around the area. Cora gasped then used a thread to catch her so she could rapel down quickly "Everyone, you have to get what you want to take now and get in the carrier. They are sending a machine this way." Cora called on her way down.

"It's a bulldozer" Her father called, looking to Sam then going to their house to pack quickly. 
~~~
Rose didn't care about having to rewind it and watch it more than once, hey, it would help her with her drawings too to have some real life knowledge of how they flew. Plus it was cool to watch them fly. "Let me know when you want to try again." 
~~~
Shrelle nodded and closed the door once he was in and settled, throwing her book bag in the trunk then coming to get in the drivers seat so she could drive them to the mall. "Probably about half the height you are now, though you weren't tall to begin with since you hadn't finished growing, so maybe a bit shorter." She wasn't sure how these things worked exactly. "We can see if the shopkeeper knows more closely than that."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:04 am

Connie smiled and shrugged a little as she pulled the finished bacon out of the pan and set that on a plate, then poured the scrambled eggs right into the hot, bacon grease-filled pan.  "Well as long as we're both okay with it, then i guess there's not much a reason to stop," she chuckled.  "Though I'll be sure to dress nice as always for out in public.  Wouldn't want people thinking any less of either of us because I dressed in skimpy clothing in public around my impressionable little brother, now would we?"

~~~
Sam looked over in the direction that Cora and her parents had indicated and frowned heavily, then gently set Timmy down on the ground with his parents before she stood and carefully moved over towards where she'd put the carrier and her backpack carrying the boxes and protective packing materials.  "Here, I'm gonna set these out for you guys," she said as she found a safe, open space to set down the pet carrier and opened the front door, moving a small rock to act as a doorstop just in case, then began setting out each of the ope  Tupperware containers lined with a washcloth.  "You guys get everything packed up that you can, starting with the most important or special things.  I'm gonna go harass and stall the guys with the dozer and buy you guys more time.  I'll be back soon enough..."  With that she stood again and carefully made her way out of the village, hanging her backpack up on a higher branch so it wasn't in the way, but also so that she could easily see it from a distance, even in the forest.  She had to walk for a few minutes, following the sound of the bulldozer's engine, and tracking visual landmarks for herself as she went so she'd more easily be able to find her way back far enough that she could spot her backpack.  Once she caught sight of the dozer she glanced around for a moment, then quickly climbed up in a tree directly in the machine's path and sat on a branch about ten feet off the ground, right at eye-level with the driver so she had no doubts about if she would get his attention.

~~~
Dirk nodded his understanding as they played back through the early piece of the video once more.  "Alright, I think I'm ready to give it another shot," he said as he looked back at himself and practiced holding his wings in the positions that the micro dragon in the video, Maggie, had demonstrated.  "Could I please get a lift up high on your hand so I have a bit of height to try gliding with?"

~~~
"Yeah, maybe if they're able to tell how much shorter I'm gonna get, then we can get some new clothes for me without having to just sit around and wait for the process to finish," Corey said, his tail wagging as he waited patiently for Shrelle to come and get in.  "When I've shrunk all the way, will I be able to ride in your lap while we're in the car, and ride around in your shirt pockets if I'm small enough?..." he added, shyly dipping his head away a little as he said that.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Fieval nodded then tilted his head a little "I am good with that, but I likely will blush and try not to stare...the bacon smells delicious. Do you always cook the eggs in the grease like that?" Yep, changing the topic.
~~~
The minins scrambled to get what they could, helping one another to get what they could and pack it up. Without the threat of a bulldozer, they may have drug out the decision, but now, that choice was taken away and they had to act and act fast. 

The driver did see her, stopping the dozer and leaning out to yell at her to get out of the way unless she wanted to get hurt. It wasn't said as a threat, more as a warning that they were coming through
~~~
"Of course" Rose said "Donkey" he stood and offered him her hand again. Once he was on it, she would raise it up to give him the height he wanted for this test.
~~~
Shrelle nodded then tilted her head before focusing on driving them out of the parking spot "I'm not certain about the driving part, unless they have some kind of belt to keep you from getting hurt in a crash, but yes to the riding in a pocket or something. When you are fully shrunk, you won't, no wait, you would be able to keep up, you can move so much faster than big people, but I would feel better if you didn't have to. If they don't have something I could put on to carry you, then I can buy some more shirts that have pockets."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:08 am

Connie chuckled and said "Thanks buddy, and yeah, I do cook them like this all the time.  I've found it really adds a bunch of flavor to the eggs, plus it helps to not waste anything from the bacon."

~~~
"Umm, excuse me?" Sam said, putting on a look of complete indignation.  "Do you have any idea who I am?  What business do you even have clearing this area out?  Who authorized this?"  She wasn't planning on moving out of the tree any time soon, and unless the dozer driver and his foreman wanted to get sued beyond belief and probably jailed, they'd know not to try and remove her themselves or threaten her by encroaching on the tree with any of their equipment.  Even if they totally ignored her planned arguments and called the authorities, it'd still take quite a while for them to get there on a non-emergency call and when they did arrive, she'd move without causing more of a fuss, but she felt that by that point she'd have bought her Micro friends enough extra time to get everything they needed together and packed away safely, which was all she wanted to accomplish anyways.

~~~
Dirk smiled and climbed onto Rose's palm, holding still as she moved him up above her head before standing up slowly.  He looked behind him and practiced the wing positions he'd seen one more time, then took a deep breath and jumped forwards.  He seemed to shudder a bit initially, but by the time he'd fallen to the level of Rose's chest he seemed to have stabilized rather well and was gliding nice and straight.  When the approaching wall forced him to turn, he quivered a bit again as he turned around, but again he quickly stabilized again and was able to practice that another two times before he reached the soft floor.  His landing wasn't perfect, but he managed to stay on his feet as he came down and stopped right by Rose's feet, looking up at her with the biggest, happiest, most triumphant grin ever.

~~~
Corey listened closely as Shrelle talked about her thoughts on the matter, his smile slowly widening as she spoke more and more about him getting to ride on and with her all the time.  That was something that he really wanted, just to get to be close to her a lot, and his tail started wagging happily at his thoughts of that.  "Yeah, I think I'd like riding along with you better too," he agreed readily, blushing as another, more cheeky thought came to his mind.  "Or if I get small enough, instead of you getting a bunch of new shirts and stuff, maybe... I could just ride inside the front of your shirt?... I've seen you can hide your phone in there, so I could probably fit too if I don't end up too tall..."  He was blushing bright red and dipped his head away in embarrassment, a bit surprised he'd had the guts to suggest that, but he somehow had, as childish and pervy as it might have been.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:02 pm

Fieval smiled again, looking back tot he cloth he sat on then poking at his arm to see how well it was healing while he waited on the eggs to cook and the bacon to cool off. It smelled so good though, his little tail was flicking and showing his eagerness to eat something she made.
~~~
"No, I don't know who you are, and the owners of this land wanted this section cleared so you better get out or I will call the cops to make you get out." The driver replied with a frown. He knew the law, plus he was just a driver, he didn't want to get his company in any trouble. "Didn't you see the ropes we put up yesterday to stay out of this area?" He had no idea the minis had made the rope vanish overnight.
~~~
Rose grinned, clapping her hands when he flew around the room so well after just watching the video. Granted, they had watched it over and over again, but still. She reached down and gently picked him up so she could kiss him. "That was wonderful Dirk."  
~~~
Shrelle blushed at that too, having to focus on driving to keep them from running into anything. Goodness, she hadn't expected anything like that, joke or not, from him. "Um, how about we revisit that after we know one another better?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:23 am

Connie soon enough had the eggs finished cooking and took those out of the pan, spreading a bit of shredded cheese over them to melt in as she turned the stove off and moved the pan to the side.  "Alright, that should do it," she said with a smile as she grabbed the plate and scooped up her little brother, then brought both of them over to sit at the island.  "You want a bit of salt and pepper?"

~~~
Sam arched an eyebrow and shook her head.  "Nope, there weren't any ropes around anywhere, otherwise I would have hit them when I walked in here.  Look, you might not be aware enough to know, but I happen to be a certain Miss Samantha Hope Donoghue, current CEO of Donoghue Domestic Airlines, so... *Kinda* important, you see?"  She looked behind her and said "I've got a pretty big group of my personal Micros back there that I brought out to let them play around in the woods, and I'm not leaving without them or leaving it to chance that they could get hurt.  How about you shut that dozer off and go tell your foreman or your supervisor or whatever that if he tries to have you all come through here bulldozing before I know for *certain* that I've got every single one of my little pets gathered up, safe, and in my hands, then he's gonna get himself sued so hard it'll make his pretty little head spin.  I'll own his sorry #ss, the #ss of his boss, AND their whole piddly little demolition company, get the picture?"  It was clear that she wasn't joking around, she really cared about the safety of Cora's family and friends, and wasn't planning on letting them down.  Her relatively loud and deep voice (for a girl, anyways) would also carry through the distance back to Cora's village quite well, meaning that anyone paying attention and listening well would likely be able to hear her sincerity.

~~~
Dirk trilled in delight at the praise from Rose, then blushed as she drew him up for a kiss but eagerly returned the gesture himself.  "Yeah, I know!" he said excitedly.  "I really did it, I was flying on my own and I wasn't about to fall and crash the whole time!"

~~~
Corey blushed a little deeper and sheepishly nodded, eventually saying "Uhh... Y-yeah, that's reasonable... I-I don't really know why I said that out l-loud, I guess I just really wanna be close to you because you're so dang pretty..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm

"yes, please" Fieval said to the offer of salt and pepper on the meal. He was eager to try it and hoped it was as good as it smelled. When she added the pepper though, he caught a whiff and sneezed adorably
~~~
The driver frowned then shook his head "Then get them and whatever else you brought in and go. So long as we get this cleared for the fire marshals, without injury, they don't care." He stated then turned to get the key with a grumble "Now I gotta put the dang ropes up again too. You would think when something says caution, people would leave it alone!" He so wasn't paid enough to try to hurt anyone, big or small. 
~~~
Rose giggled and held him close for a bit longer then looked to him again "Did you want to try again or is that enough for tonight?"
~~~
Shrelle flushed deeper at that and fought dipping her head. "Well, technically, it would be safe from anyone that might try to grab you, but I'm not sure if it would be safe for you, plus I am a bit shy, so for now, let's just keep that on a maybe side and focus on something else for a while?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:34 am

Connie smiled and happily obliged Fieval's request, and was unable to keep herself from giggling and cooing "Awww..." when she saw him sneeze like that.  "Oh that's adorable, Sport," she laughed as she divided off a generous bit of eggs and bacon for Fieval to have.  "Sorry I don't have any little utensils for you yet," she apologized sweetly.  "I didn't know exactly how big the Micro I'd end up getting would be, but we can put that on the list of stuff to get while we're out today, how about that?"

~~~
Sam smiled in satisfaction when she saw that her strategy had worked, and that in a way it had worked even better than she had expected.  Once the dozer driver was gone and out of sight she jumped down from the tree and headed back towards Cora's village, again being exceedingly careful with the placement of her feet once she started getting close.  "Alright, good news guys," she said with a smile.  "I think I managed to buy us a fair bit of extra time.  Not saying we should really relax, but there isn't a need to panic and move super fast right now."  She took another good look around, especially at the kind of things that the micros were packing up and what they seemed to be leaving behind, and added "Hey, don't be too afraid to bring stuff along, guys.  By all means, get the most important things first, but remember we've got plenty of space, plus I'm here and more than willing to help move things around.  All you gotta do is ask."

~~~
Dirk was clearly excited and pretty motivated after such a successful try and quickly said "I wanna practice some more!  I'm not tired, it's not quite evening yet, and I just got it right so well, so why call it quits now?" he shrugged a little and giggled in eager anticipation.

~~~
"Y-yeah, of course..." Corey said.  "I-I just umm... I thought tha--..."  The little neera's nose scrunched up in annoyance and he looked like he was starting to yawn, then he doubled over and sneezed hard into his elbow.  When he straightened back up he was practically buried in his clothes, his height having been fully cut in half to a mere six inches.  "Oh God, excuse me..." he said, sniffling a bit before looking down at himself and huffing in annoyance.  "Phooey..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:04 am

Fieval looked up at her and grinned again. "You think me sneezing is adorable?" Well, so long as it wasn't a sickness, he didn't see how that could be bad. Not that he could get sick now, yay. "I would like to go shopping with you today, it'll be fun" 
~~~
Cora looked to Sam when she came back, going over to her  when she stopped walking. "We have what everyone deems important now, the rest is just what's left." She said then shrugged. "Was what you told them true? Are you really that important?"  The families had each taken one container to put their stuff in to keep it organized by family. One was obviously the semesters for the village, with a spinning wheel, loom and other supplies for making clothing and blankets in their box. That family had already finished packing what they had, both personal and work related.
Cora's family had packed their things and seemed to be doing nothing more than bringing books out of their library now to empty it. All their books were mini versions of big books or stories they had made up since they had moved out here.
The Rayburns seemed to be having the most 'trouble' before Sam came back. They simply had too much glass-works and couldn't move the smelter or  other equipment without help. 
~~
Rose chuckled and held her hand out to him so she could lift him high again for another round of flying or gliding rather. Repetitive as it could be, she was happy to help him out.
~~~
Shrelle glanced over to him and was surprised at how much smaller he had gotten so quickly, but had to try not to smile at how much cuter he was at this size. "I think you should be reaching your final size soon. You can't get too much smaller before it stops. Maybe that last sneeze will be the last one?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:13 pm

"Well... yeah, in it's own little way I think it is," Connie said, snickering a little.  "But then again I've yet to find something about you that I don't think is super cute, and yeah, I'm sure going shopping with you today will be a blast!"

~~~
Sam smiled and nodded her head in confirmation.  "Yep, it's all true."  She frowned a bit, however, as she recounted the events that put her in her current position.  "My mom was a cheap cheating scumbag that me and dad kicked out about four years ago, but then he got Leukemia and died last year.  I was his only child, so he left everything to me, simple as that."  She looked over curiously at the struggling Rayburns and said "Hey, you guys want some help?  I can gladly carry these things for you, and if you wouldn't mind me taking the roof off your home prematurely, I could help with all the rest of the heavy stuff as well.  Wouldn't want you guys to hurt yourselves or leave something pretty behind."

~~~
The two of them continued this practice for about another thirty or forty flights, and eventually Dirk collapsed tiredly in Rose's hand.  After looking over a couple more videos and trying a few different methods, he seemed to have found a gliding style that fit him well, and had worked on that until he ground it into muscle memory, but now he was totally tuckered out and laid out spread-eagle on his belly, about ready to pass out and fall asleep right there in Rose's hand.

~~~
Corey wiped his nose a bit with a tissue the size of his whole body and nodded slowly in agreement.  "Yeah, maybe that'll be it and I'll be a big one for you," he said hopefully.  "That'd be pretty cool, wouldn't it?  At this size, there's still a fair bit of stuff I can do, and I'm not so small that I'll get lost in a clothes hamper or anything silly like that."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:03 am

Fieval flushed and dipped his head, smiling at that. He had to use his hands to eat, but he didn't mind so much right now as he started eatng the food she made for him.

~~~
The other families that had already finished moved to help clear the library out of it's books while the Rayburns looked to Cora and Connie. "We can't pick up the smelter or the bigger equipment." The father said then looked to his family before nodding to her taking the roof off. He set to getting the youngest kids settled with some blankets in an empty container together with some of the older kids. 
~~~
Rose smiled at him and how tired he had made himself, She used a finger to pet him gently then got things ready so they could go to bed. She would use a clean washcloth as a blanket and let him sleep on the pillow beside her because she didn't want to accidentally turn over on him or something. 
~~~
Shrelle had to chuckle at that last thing, lost in a hamper wouldn't be good, but she didn't think she could lose him like that anyway. She parked and looked at him, reaching over to pick him up so she could carry him with her to the store. "Yeah, this is a good size" She said softly.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top