The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Micros were what many called the ones affected by an unknown virus that had been transmitted to the Earth by a small comet strike in the year 2021.  Upon hitting the upper atmosphere, the hollow comet shattered into several thousand fragments that scattered all across the globe, with quite a number remaining in orbit as well.  Global communications took a serious hit as dozens of vital satellites were destroyed by comet fragments, along with two space telescopes and a Chinese space station housing eleven scientists, nine of whom were killed when the station’s pressure hull was violently compromised.  Those pieces of the comet that fell to Earth contained a strange and, as of yet, completely untreatable virus that became known as the Micro Flu.  Many things about the virus were, and are, very strange; it is exceptionally non-lethal, it is highly contagious, but only from the original comet fragments (with a few, minor exceptions) and as it runs its course, it causes several dramatic, physical changes to the host’s body.  Primarily, it will rapidly reduce the host’s body size over a period of a few days, being able to shrink a fully-grown man to a size of between one and six inches tall and leave them like that permanently.  However, at the same time it also dramatically boosts the host body’s healing abilities and their resilience to harm, and allows them to perceive time at a slower rate by way of their minds working much faster, giving the newly shrunken victims better chances at survival against now larger predators. is unsure even now, eighteen years later, what the purpose of such an odd virus could be.  The best any of our scientists could come up with was that it could be some sort of elaborate prank designed by a highly advanced alien race, and that our planet was contaminated accidentally by this rogue comet.  Regardless of its original purpose, the Micro Flu virus was now spread across the globe, and infected nearly a hundred thousand curious bystanders, scientists, and treasure seekers in the first few days.  After this initial shocking discovery, the governments of each country where fragments had landed all put into action their own kinds of quarantine measures to attempt to stem the rate of infection, though try as they may people were still getting infected and shrinking by either accidentally discovering a new fragment, or unknowingly straying too close to one that hadn’t been seen yet.  People began to panic and in many countries chaos reigned for a time. 
Fast forward about a year and things had gotten significantly better.  Global communications were more or less back up and fully functional, order had been restored, and many of the infectious comet fragments had been tracked down, contained, and shipped off for analysis and study.  There were still many more out there, however, and people were still getting infected, but the figures had dropped significantly since the initial impact.  It was estimated that, out of the global population of ten billion, about half a billion people had gotten themselves shrunk during that first year of the disaster, but their troubles weren’t over yet.
Over the next several years the general public and most governments began to care less and less about the rights and privileges of those who had been hit by the Micro Flu, and gradually those rights began to slip away and thin out everywhere from France, to Japan, to Russia, to even the United States.  The final nail in the coffin came in 2024, when the U.S. Congress passed several sets of legislatures that stripped nearly all of the remaining legal rights and protections from Micros that were given to people of normal stature, degrading them from second-class citizens all the way down to the point of being legally considered property or pets, depending on the state.  Life as a micro had just become infinitely harder.
The lucky ones were kept safe by family or close friends, but most were not as fortunate.  Millions of them were snatched up off the streets by random passers-by to be taken as pets, slaves, toys, or even as snacks for a few particularly unlucky ones.  Many simply fled to live in the wilderness in order to escape such fates, but the free-market world of the American people was quick to take advantage of the situation.  Pet stores began to hire trackers to go out and catch Micros for the stores to resell, and the following year two new ways for these stores to get their hands on the newest, most coveted pets were introduced.
Death row inmates across the U.S. found themselves starting to become deliberately exposed to infectious comet fragments and then sold to pet retailers, under the condition that they could only be sold to customers who had more twisted desires in mind and stated as much, either planning to devour the unfortunate criminals, force them into a life of servitude, or torture and eventually kill them for their own sick pleasure.  Many also wound up meeting their end as food for other, carnivorous pets like snakes and lizards.
On the other side of the proverbial coin, programs began opening up in impoverished neighborhoods where, by choice, poor folks could volunteer to have themselves exposed to the virus, shrunken, and then sold as pets in order to escape poverty.  Again, there was one make-or-break condition the pet retailers had to follow with these Micros, and that was that they were only to be sold to people who had more pleasant plans in store for their new pets.  Some states even required the new owners to sign a legal document to state as much, swearing that they would treat their new pets well and not abuse or neglect them, which gave these Micros a significantly more rights and protection than many others had the luxury of having.
There was still a bit of a risk that their owners would secretly go back on their promise, which could result in a rather unfortunate and tragic end for some pets, but that was a risk many were willing to take to escape poverty and have a chance at a better, more bearable life.

Life's tough when you're tiny.  How will you deal with it?

Okay, so it's been a long time since I've done this, so bear with me here.
1. Furries and Anthros and all them fuzzy types are welcomed and encouraged.
2. Umm... Don't fight I guess.
3. I'm seriously just writing down everything that comes to my mind as I'm doing these rules.  I have no idea what I'm doing anymore I've been gone so long.
4. Please be willing to make characters both big and small, and make Micro characters with various outcomes destined for them.  I'm not saying that you have to make a bunch that are bound to die, since I feel like having a nice, mostly friendly RP to ease myself back into the hobby, but I mean there aught to be some that end up lucky and get it easy, some who end up as pets, and a few that are mere servants.
5. Man, I could really go for some tater tots right about now...
6. Uhh... I dunno...  I'll think of something later.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Species: (Human, Anthro, Furry, etc, and type of animal hybrid if applicable)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: (Optional)
Other:
Preferred Fate: (What you'd like to have happen to this person, obviously.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
I AM THE SALMON MODERATOR
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: The Micro Flu RP (OPEN, come take a look)

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am

"Yes, he's right over here, ma'am," said the young man who was running the counter at the pet store at the time as he made his way into the back with a quite beautiful-looking Demi-cat in tow.  They made their way past where Cora was being held and further into the back, as the clerk added "He might not be exactly what you ordered, but we think we got it pretty close."  The feline glanced into Cora's cubby box as she passed, then when the clerk stopped and opened one of the cubbies she took a look inside.  There was a boy who looked to be in his mid teens standing inside somewhat close to the door with green eyes and brown hair, as well as a feathery pair of wings and a tail that looked like they belonged on a bluejay.  When he saw the big cat there and the clerk reached for him, he smiled and put his arms out to the side to make it easier and more comfortable to lift him up.  As the clerk slipped his fingers under each of his arms and lifted him up to show him to the blonde cat, the first thing she noticed about him was that he was quite a big one at about six inches tall.  What she didn't see at the moment was the much smaller, much sadder-looking Nezumimi boy curled up in the back corner of the box. (Shy little Fieval, thinking he's never gonna get chosen)

~~~

"Excuse me, are you a miss ahh..." called the mailman who'd just pulled up in front of Rose's house as she was carrying things out to her car.  "...Rose Dawson?... Say, uhh, what's going on here?  You moving out or something?"

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Finally back again, feeling really lonely and bored.  I need help bringing my creative writing spark back from the grave after so long.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Check it out if you can.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Same as above.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Please go give her a look too, if you want.
BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Cora looked at the bigger cat then growled and looked back to the mark she was carving into the cage floor, marking the days she had been here.

Fival looked to the big cat-girl and the store owner as the crate was opened for his 'room mate' to be looked at. He made a small sound and pressed his tail closer to himself, holding his arm close to his chest as he watched them all. 

~~~
Rose looked to the mailman and nodded, setting her box down then coming over "Yes I am, and I am leaving here soon, so I'm glad you caught me." She said with a smile as she looked to the box curiously. She hadn't been expecting any packages, but maybe this was a 'goodbye/good luck' type thing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)
Gold Pieces: 15 g 42 s 86 c

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:52 pm

The big feline looked Michael over for a moment, but then her gaze was drawn to Fieval by his movement and the pathetic little squeak he'd made.  "Wait, what about him?" she asked, setting the suddenly disappointed-looking little avian down and looking right over at the little Nezu sitting in the back.
"Oh, him?" the clerk replied.  "Well, he was actually the one that we had brought in specifically for your order, but he got hurt in transit so we had to find a replacement."
The Demi-cat looked Fieval over carefully for a moment, then smiled and said "I want him, he looks perfect."
"Are you sure?  His arm's broken pretty bad, and I'm sure we could find another one who would--..."
"No, I've decided," she said as she slowly started reaching one paw in to grab Fieval.  "He's mine, he's the one."

(Sam's gonna come in as Connie's leaving to eventually pick up Cora)
~~~
"Yeah, I guess I am glad I caught you, because someone mailed this to you and spent about $120 extra to make sure it got to you by this morning," the mailman said as he pulled out a clipboard and a pen for Rose to sign for the package.  The box he'd brought was pretty small, and it seemed like the Postal Service had had to re-tape it closed since the initial job hadn't held on hardly at all.  The really odd things about it, however, were the multiple air holes punched in it, and the stamps that read 'Live Contents' and 'Handle With Extreme Care'.  "I guess whoever sent this must have really wanted it to get to you before you left."

~~~
Corey was, again, sitting alone at a table outside of school when it let out for the day, but today was different in the fact that he was crying out load today, albeit softly.  Anyone who cared enough to pay him any mind would probably realize that this wasn't normal, that his loneliness wouldn't really be enough to make him actually cry in public, but then again he didn't have any friends, so who would ever honestly care about what was going on with him?

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Fieval made another sound and closed his eyes, curling up around his arm. He was scared of her because she was a cat and he a mouse, but he was also just scared of getting hurt again with being moved. 

(alright Smile )

~~~
"Wow" Rose said softly, signing the paper then reaching for the box "Maybe I should stick around another day to make sure there aren't anymore surprise gifts." She joked softly, eager now to open it up. Had someone mailed her one of the little people? Or some other kind of live pet? She did see them as little people still, after all, one of her uncles had gotten hit by the weird flu and shrank and he was still himself, just tiny.

~~~
Shrelle noticed him sitting by himself at the table and came over, glad she had a car and didn't have to worry about catching a bus to get home. "Hey, you alright?" She asked gently, pausing by the table but ready to leave if he asked her to. She knew he wasn't alright, but how else did you talk to someone you didn't know that well when they were crying in public?

I am the Malibu Blue Mod [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm

"Ooh, easy there little one," the big cat cooed as her soft paw reached in and gently swept Fieval's feet out from under him, letting her catch him in her palm before lifting him up and drawing him out of the cubby so she could look him over more closely.  "Aww, just look at you, you're so precious," she said endearingly.  "It's okay, I won't hurt you.  You're gonna come home with me and we'll get that arm fixed right up, okay?"  She started heading back to the counter with the young man who showed her around, then glanced back down at the little mouse boy and said "My name's Connie, what's yours, sweetness?"

As Connie was working on her purchase, another, shorter human girl with a fiery mess of red hair and stunning green eyes wandered into the store and started looking through the different cubbies with an almost bored look on her face, making it seem that if one of the Micros wanted to be picked by her, they'd have to grab her attention.

~~~
"Yeah, perhaps that would be a good idea," the mailman chuckled, gently handing her the box and tipping his hat to her before he returned to his van.  When Rose opened the box, she'd find probably the last thing she could have expected.  Her lifetime best friend Dirk was lying in the middle of the box dead asleep, mostly covered by a small washcloth, and he looked to only be about four inches tall.  His (relatively) big wings fluttered a little against his back when he felt the lid open and he broke into the widest, most adorable yawn Rose would ever have seen, though he definitely hadn't woken up yet.  Whatever had happened, he must have really tired himself out with something.

~~~
Corey glanced up at the voice in confusion for a moment, then sighed and dropped his gaze back down to his folded hands in his lap.  "...no... I'm really not..." he mumbled, his tail hanging limp on the ground and his ears flopped flat against his head in despair.  "...I-I don't know how, but I caught... it... and I really don't have any options for what I'll do after I'm too small to fend for myself... My parents have been gone for years, I've got no friends, and my grandma's too old to be able to really take care of me on top of herself, so I guess I'm just totally lost and I'm worried about what kind of fate awaits me once I'm so small that any random person could just have their way with me and I can't do anything about it..."  He buried his face in his hands and started whimpering softly again, adding "...n-not that it really matters, anyway... I've only ever met three people who would've cared about me, and two of them have been dead for years... Probably met the same fate that I'm gonna meet..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Fieval looked up to her then scrunched up in a ball on her hand, shivering a little. He hadn't really understood just how tiny he would be when he signed up for this. "F-Fieval" He squeaked out after a moment. 

Cora looked to the new patron then scoffed and turned her back to the aisle. That one looked like trouble and she wanted some soft one that she could escape from, not trouble. She looked around her crate again, frowning at it then sighing and going over to do push ups to pass the time. 

~~~
Rose took the box inside to gently cut the tape and open it, simply staring at Dirk with curiosity then flushing and biting her lip to stop herself from saying 'aww' at that adorable yawn. She got herself under control then left to finish packing her car before coming back in to get him. She would put his box in the front seat with her, letting him sleep as she drove, though she left the box open. "What did you do Dirk?" She asked softly. 

~~~
At first, she was scared when he said 'it' like that then she relaxed and came over to sit beside him, listening to his story. "Well, I suppose introductions are in order first off, I am Shrelle. What's your name, and would you like to come see my house?"

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:29 pm

"Fieval, that's a cute name," Connie said with a smile as she finished the purchase, one of her fingers reaching up to gently scratch at the little mouse's back as she headed out of the store and to her car.  "It's okay, buddy, you don't have to be afraid.  I'm gonna be a nice, big kitty for you, you'll see."

~~~
The redheaded girl paused and arched an eyebrow when she saw Cora doing push-ups in her cubby and leaned down to her level.  "Hey there fluffy," she teased, smiling and opening the door to have a better look.

~~~
Dirk stayed soundly asleep until he appeared to hear Rose's voice, at which point he squirmed a bit in the bottom of the box before slowly sitting up and stretching his wings out, yawning again as well.  When he looked up and saw Rose's face and caught her scent his eyes lit up and he scurried to the edge of the box to look up at her, his tail wagging gleefully behind him.  "Rose!" he said excitedly.  "It worked, I got here before you left!  Oh God, I'm so happy to see you!"

~~~
"Yeah, I-I know who you are..." he said softly.  "Everyone knows you're the nicest, prettiest girl in the county... I'm Corey, b-but why would you want to have me come over to your house?..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:04 am

Fieval looked up to her then around from where he sat in her hand. He wasn't going to try to stand, not yet anyway. He focused on her again, watching her as she walked. She was pretty, though that didn't help with his shyness.

~~~
Cora tensed and stood quickly at the voice then came over to the entrance when she opened it "My name is not 'fluffy' I am Cora" She stated as she looked the girl over again
~~~
Rose glanced to him then moved her hand over, giving him a 'platform' to stand on so he could get out of the box easier "I'm glad to see you too, but I don't understand how you caught that? Come here, you can ride on my shoulder or something." That felt so weird to say

~~~
Shrelle blushed a little at that description, looking away for a moment then back to him when she felt more in control, though her face was still a bit red "To talk, to meet my parents, to see if you like it. If you do, I can take you home to your grandmother and meet her? I don't know how you caught that, but you shouldn't just be left to fend for yourself, so I want to try to help if I can."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:09 am

Connie lightly wrapped her fingers around Fieval when she got to her car and climbed in, her hold becoming more loving, almost possessive as she put her seatbelt on and started the car.  She glanced around  for a moment, then gently set him down in her lap and said "There, you can ride here for the trip home, buddy.  Then we can get you cleaned up, get that arm fixed up to heal, get you something nice to eat, then get to know each other a bit better.  That sound nice to you?"

~~~
"Cora, huh?" the ginger giggled as she reached in and stroked the fur on Cora's tail a bit.  "Wow, that's soooo much softer than I thought it'd be..." she said, seeming a bit pleasantly surprised as she continued to pet the little neko's tail for a moment before slipping her fingers under the girl's arms and scooping her up and out of the cubby.  "Oh my, you're a big one, aren't ya?" she chuckled, looking Cora over again with a bit of a smirk as she stood back up fully.  "How long have you been here, and where'd you come from?  You one of those kids from the poverty programs, or are you a wild one?"

~~~
Dirk grinned and easily clambered up onto Rose's outstretched hand and out of the box, then with surprising agility and dexterity he quickly scurried all the way up Rose's arm, looping around to the underside as he passed her elbow.  He then crawled up under her shirt sleeve and through her armpit (which was incredibly ticklish for the brief moment he was there) to squirm out through the neck of her shirt on her shoulder.  "Oh Rose..." he said endearingly, hugging the side of her neck and lovingly rubbing his cheek against her skin, taking in the lovely, sweet smell of her body and marking himself with her scent in a way.  "I don't know how I caught it either," he said.  "But last night I just started shrinking really fast out of nowhere.  Maybe I must have unknowingly strayed near enough to a hidden piece of that come to catch the virus, but once I started shrinking as fast as I did the first thing that came to my mind was you.  I knew if I ended up like this, as a Micro, that I'd be able to come along with you to Japan after all, so I worked really hard and I managed to get myself packaged up in a box and I mailed myself to you like this."  He was interrupted by another wide yawn for a moment, but soon continued.  "Now we don't have to be apart ever again, we can stay together forever, as long as you'd want to have me, that is... Please, Rose, would you take me as yours?  Let me be your little pet dragon from now on?..."

~~~
Corey was quiet in surprise as he listened, a bit amazed at the implications of what Shrelle's was suggesting to him.  "...Wait, y-you'd do that for me?... You'd be willing to k-keep me as your pet and take care of me once I'm small?... Shrelle, I-I don't know what to say... That would be the nicest thing anyone's done for me in years..."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:12 am

Fieval looked around at where he was, blushing through his fur a little "Y-yes-m" He stuttered and looked up to the wheel above, that was safe to look at, right?. "I-it will be good to get m-my arm taken care of." Yes, focus on that, not on being in the lap of a giant, pretty cat-girl. 

~~~
Cora tensed at being picked up, she still wasn't used to that, though she had let her pet her tail. Once she was up, Cora moved, standing on her own in the girl's hand instead of being held like a doll. "I was born free, away from your big people ideas of us not being just as much people as you are. They caught me about a week ago and brought me here." 

~~~
Rose had to giggle when he tickled her unintentionally under her arm then brought her hand up to 'hug' him when he pressed against her neck like that. "Of course I will try to keep you safe Dirk. I don't want you to be hurt, but I am not going to call you a pet, at least not between the two of us. I may have to for legal purposes to keep you with me, but not when it's just us." 

~~~
Shrelle shrugged then nodded "Well, all our parents have to agree to this first, but I don't see why not. It'd be kind of like an adoption and I could take you to see your grandmother sometimes so you both can make sure the other is fine." She said then looked away, fiddling with her fingers on the tabletop. "If I tell you something, can you not tell anyone else?" 

She would wait for his answer and if yes, would continue, though she stared at her fingers. "When I was in 2nd grade, my grandma got hit with the micro flu. She was alone, so no one knew about it until it was too late. I don't want that to happen to anyone else if I can do anything about it, but my parents think I don't know and want me to think she just died of old age. That's what they told everyone else."

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:22 am

"You bet it will," Fieval's new mistress replied happily.  "It just wouldn't be reasonable or fair to leave you hurt like that.  You deserve only the best care and comfort, and you deserve to be loved, and that's just what I have in store for you."  She smiled a little at the thoughts running through her mind, of the two of them living together, both enjoying each other's presence and having fun, and as this was happening her tail started wagging a bit in excitement, making a steady thumping beat against the back of the seat that Fieval would be able to feel as well as hear.  "And all I really ask for in return is for you to be willing to be my little playmate and to keep me company all the time," she added as she turned onto her street.  "Sound like a deal?"

~~~
"Ahh, so you're a wild one then," came the reply, the human girl seeming to ignore her comments about the way many people regarded Micros.  "Well I think you look like you'd be fun to keep, so that's what I'm gonna do.  My name's Samantha, by the way, but you can just call me Sam or Sammy.  I'm not all strict like that."  Sam smiled and hoisted Cora up to sit her on her shoulder as she headed towards the checkout counter with her.

~~~
Dirk grinned from ear to ear when he heard what Rose said, his tail wagging rapidly in content as he felt her soft hand cup over his little form.  "Oh thank you so much, Rose!" he said, practically crying in joy as he started purring and bombarding her neck in a barrage of tiny, grateful kisses.  "Thank you thank you thank you!  I'm so happy that this worked, now we don't ever have to be apart again.  I promise I'll be good, for you I'll be the best Tiny that anyone's ever had."

~~~
Corey was quiet for a moment in surprise, but eventually he said "...y-you'd really be willing to ad-dopt me?... I-I... Y-yes, Shrelle, I-I would love that..."  When she asked if he could keep a secret, he slowly nodded 'yes', then listened quietly as she told him what had happened to her grandmother.  "...Shrelle, I-I'm so sorry..." he said softly when she had finished, and he was about to continue when his nose scrunched up and his eyes squinted shut.  There was a brief pause, then he leaned over and let out a loud sneeze.  When he straightened back up to face Shrelle, he appeared to be about three inches shorter, and now had to look up noticably to look into Shrelle's eyes.  "Oh shoot... there's that again..." he mumbled, looking down at his lap in sorrow.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Fieval lifted his ears up as he looked up to her face again, feeling the thump of her tail moving and hitting the seat. He nodded then moved a little, leaning against her belly a little, facing the passenger side then yawning "That sounds good" He agreed softly. He had no way of knowing how close they were to her house, since he had never been there before, but at the moment, he was warm and not as scared and car rides always had made him sleepy
~~~
Cora frowned but nodded at that, holding on to her shoulder as Sam moved to the counter to purchase her. Well, at least she would be out of this shop. "Alright, Sam." She said, but she would be ready to leave if she found a chance.
~~~
"Friend, Dirk" Rose said softly "And you already are a great friend to me." She said gently, giggling at his kisses. They tickled. She had to take the wheel again as they approached the ship. She was taking a boat so she could bring her car over too without it costing an arm and a leg to travel. 
~~~
Shrelle blinked then stared at him with wide eyes a moment before standing up "We better get going then, see my parents and your grandma before you get small." She said, worried a bit for him. She hadn't known the infected shrank that quickly, it was shocking and a bit weird, but she wasn't going to back out on this, she wasn't going to just leave him to his own devices now.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:07 pm

Connie smiled and couldn't help but purr a little as she felt Fieval cuddling up against her belly, then she glanced down at him and frowned a bit.  "Aww, that's so cute buddy," she said as she pulled into her driveway.  "But your little nap's gonna have to wait for now.  We're home."

~~~
Sam smiled and reached up to pet Cora's head a bit as she finished the purchase and started the walk home.  "So you said you were born in the wild, huh?  What was that like, living out there for all those years?"

~~~
Dirk nodded his understanding and hugged Rose's neck lovingly again, then pulled back and yawned again, still obviously tired out from mailing himself to her.  He glanced around for a moment, then smiled sleepily as he crawled down the front of her shirt and into the pocket right on the front of Rose's chest, curled up inside, and quickly fell asleep.

~~~
"Well... at the rate it's been going, I've probably got until tomorrow afternoon before I'm that small... I'll probably be about two feet tall by the time school lets out tomorrow, so we've got some time at least.  But yeah, l-lets go see your folks..."  Corey stood from the table, still seeming nervous about this, but now his tail was wagging lightly, betraying his inner feelings of joy and excitement for finally finding someone who cared again.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:29 am

Fieval looked up to her then to the windows, though all he could see was sky as they parked. He sighed softly and waited for her hand to pick him up so they could get out of the car. 
~~~
Cora frowned at the petting then sat on her shoulder, getting comfortable "It was everything I knew, hunting and gathering to have enough food to live off of from one year to the next, living in the village with the others and growing up with their kids. We had our own gardens as well as foraging for new plants to grow. We didn't have to worry much about cats or dogs, though on occasion one or the other would come to try to catch and eat us, but we had defenses for them. Dogs will run away if you can snap a branch at their nose just right. We had everything we needed." 
~~~
Rose glanced down to him as she parked her car then took her bag and got out of the car, going to explore the ship as she looked for her room. She would let him rest for now, though she would want to talk to him about his things soon. She didn't want it all falling into government hands with him now being a micro. 
~~~
Shrelle smiled at him and led the way to her car "All the more reason to talk to them while you are still big enough to be listened to." She said softly then unlocked the car so they could get in.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Fieval didn't have to wait long, as Connie's huge paw soon came down and gently plucked him up off her lap, then lifted him way up into the air (for him, at least) and set him gently on her short little snout, giving him a very nice view of not only everything that Connie saw, but also of her huge, lovely violet eyes.  She carefully stood up out of the car and headed to the front door of the little one-story home, unlocked the door, then headed inside with him.  "Well, here we are, Fieval," she said happily.  "Your new home sweet home here with me."

~~~
Sam listened curiously to Cora as she spoke, relating to her what her old life was like.  "Wow, that sounds exciting, but it also seems like it's pretty dangerous.  Wouldn't you much rather belong to someone like me who'll take care of you and keep you safe and clothed and everything?  I mean, for starters, nothing would ever be trying to eat you anymore."

~~~
As Rose went to check in and receive her room keycard, the receptionist kept glancing curiously at the occasionally wiggling bulge in her breast pocket and eventually asked "Ma'am, are you aware that there's something in your shirt moving around?"

~~~
Corey smiled and nodded in understanding as he climbed into Shrelle's car, feeling rather uncomfortable and intimidated by the fact that everything was already so much larger to him than normal.  Last night he'd been a respectable five foot four, but now he was only about four foot ten, and that was after only two big sneezes.  He shuddered at the thought of what it'd be like once the Flu symptoms really took off as he put his seatbelt on and waited for Shrelle patiently.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:25 pm

Fieval looked at her eyes then around the area as he was taken inside. He hadn't expected to sit on her short snout. He looked around the place as they went in. He didn't know what he had expected, probably something like the home he had had, but this was different, a lot nicer and cleaner and bigger. "H-how...how many live here?" He asked, glancing to one of her eyes
~~~
"If course it's dangerous, only the old stay 'safe' at home and even they have to stay fit enough to gather the nearby plants or raise the young and keep them safe." Cora said, almost proudly then slumped a little and frowned, looking down towards the ground "I was kidnapped Sam. I was taken from a family that loves and is probably worried sick about me. I didn't choose to be somebodies 'pet'"
~~~
Rose was very aware of that movement and reached up a hand to cover her pocket gently "Um, yes, I know" She said then looked at Dirk then back to the lady "I have a micro, is that a problem?" She couldn't just call him a pet.
~~~
Shrelle got in and buckled, heading for her house. The drive didn't take long before she was pulling into the driveway of her house. "Good, they are both here" She said, taking note of the cars there even as she unbuckled to get out and lead the way inside.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:16 am

"How many?" Connie echoed curiously as she made her way to the kitchen.  "Just two, Fieval; you and me, nobody else.  Why do you ask?"

~~~
Sam frowned a bit and glanced over at the little fox girl as she kept walking, reaching up to scratch gently behind her ears like she'd learned they couldn't help but enjoy.  "But I chose you, Cora, and besides that, you're not going to really be a pet for me.  I just like having the company of you little guys, so I figured I'd finally go out and get one all for myself.  And who knows?  I'm sure we could work something out where we head out to your old home and let you visit.  You know, let your friends and family know that you're alright and you've got a good future ahead of you and everything."

~~~
The woman's expression softened in understanding and she smiled a bit.  "Oh, alright, no, that's not an issue at all, miss.  All I ask is that if you bring them out with you among the other guests, please don't let them roam freely without supervision, since obviously it's dangerous for them but also because it could be unsettling for some of the other guests.  You don't have to have them restrained if you don't want to, and we're fine with avian types flying around to stretch their wings and such, but in those cases they have to be trained sufficiently that they're polite to the other guests, they return when you ask or signal them to, and that you don't let them leave your line of sight."  She smiled a bit wider, probably at having remembered the whole set of conditions for having Micros out in the public areas of the ship without stumbling or having to look anything up, and finished with a polite "Any questions?  And should I have someone come with you to your car to help you retrieve your baggage?"

~~~
Corey smiled again when Shrelle said that her parents were both home and quickly got out of the car to follow her inside.  He was a bit nervous about how her parents might react to all of this, but he was still glad that she was giving him this chance in the first place and that he could very well end up belonging to such a wonderful girl come tomorrow afternoon.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:09 pm

Fieval looked around again then to Connie before looking to his arm "I-I didn't mean any offense, it's just. This place is bigger than the house I grew up in, and we had four living in that house." He said, his voice trailing off at the end 

~~~
(Cora is the cat girl)
Cora blinked, wanting to fluff her fur at being pet like that then closing her eyes and leaning into the scratching and purring at it. She did like that, despite not really wanting to. "They won't allow it, that would only lead other bigs to our home and the rest would be captured." 
~~~
Rose listened to the woman then shook her ehad "No, no questions, and yes, I would like some help with the bags I am bringing to my room." She said then looked to Dirk to check on him. She really hoped that nothing bad happened to him... or because of him.

~~~
Shrelle led him inside and found her parents in the kitchen, cooking together.She went over to hug them both then introduced Corey before explaining the situation the younger male found himself in. 
Of course they had questions, who wouldn't, but they didn't strike down the idea, instead suggesting a 'trial run' of a month, then if the kids still wanted to continue, well, Shrelle would be 18 and able to make that choice but if either one didn't want to continue, then they would find another family to take in Corey.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Connie frowned a little at what she'd heard Fieval say.  "Oh no, it's okay, you didn't do anything wrong sweetie.  You say there were four?  Oh you poor thing, who were they?  I'm assuming your parents were two of them?"

~~~
(Right, duh...)
"Now who ever said that I planned on telling anyone else?" Sam said, smirking when she saw that she was getting to Cora a bit despite her attitude.  "That just wouldn't be fair to your friends, would it?  No, I would make sure to keep it a tight secret so they stayed safe.  And who knows?  Maybe I might be convinced to help them out with some things.  You know, bring them stuff they might want or need that they couldn't get otherwise.  I'm not a prankster all the time, I'm still nice to you little ones when I can be."

~~~
The receptionist nodded and made a quick call for a porter boy to accompany Rose to the car hanger, who soon showed up with a baggage trolley.  In Rose's pocket, Dirk was still snoozing happily, purring softly in his slumber as he laid there curled up around himself.

~~~
Corey listened and answered Shrelle's parents' questions as well as he could, his mood generally improving as the talk went on.  When her mother pitched the 'trial run' idea to them, he glanced quickly to Shrelle and then back to her mom before nodding his enthusiastic approval.  "Yes, please, Mrs. Rourke," he said, a smile spreading across his face.  "That sounds like a wonderful idea, I would love to give that a try."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:26 pm

Fieval nodded at that question and looked to her again "Yes, my parents and I shared a room and the other room was rented to another guy." He said softly. "I found a box, like the kind a fridge is in one time. I brought that home and we made a wall for me to have a space for me."

~~~
"Who said you would tell? The ones who caught me might follow us home" Cora pointed out then blinked and looked to Sam again "You would actually want to help us?" It wasn't that Sam herself wouldn't, but that any 'big' would want to help a micro. She hadn't exactly been raised to think well of 'bigs' after all

~~~
Rose went with him to get the bags she would need on the trip and left the rest, mostly household goods, in the car where they would be safe enough for now then went to her room with her garment bags and important things, and Dirk's box

~~~
Shrelle smiled at his enthusiasm and nodded as well. "Perfect, then all we have to do is talk to your grandmother and make sure it's alright with her and set up a visitation schedule or exchange numbers so we can call, after supper? Or do we need to go over there first?" After all, his grandmother might want to spend as much time as she could with him before he got too small.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:17 pm

Connie felt herself tearing up as she listened to Fieval describing his old life, she really had had no idea that he'd been that poor.  "Oh my God, you poor little angel..." she said softly, reaching up to gently lift him off her nose and set him down on a washcloth on the kitchen counter so she could start working on properly splinting his arm.  "Your parents must have loved you a lot to be willing to give you up like that in order to help you find a better life.  Do you know if they still live there?  Maybe we can go see them, let them know you're okay and you're gonna be happy and healthy from now on."

~~~
Sam smirked a bit and said "Oh I'm sure I could convince any who tried to follow us to leave us alone.  And yeah, I really would like to help.  I mean, I'm certain I'll still keep you around for myself, but I wouldn't be unreasonable about it."

~~~
The baggage handler boy did as much of the work as Rose allowed him to, soon having all of her bags on the cart he'd brought with him and following her closely until they reached her room and he began bringing everything inside for her.

~~~
"I think we might as well head over there sooner rather than later," Corey said, shrugging a little.  "Mostly since it's a fair bit later than I normally get home and she might be starting to get worried."

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Fieval sat on the washcloth and held back tears, his ears pressed against his skull tightly even as he shook his head "They died in a car crash. For me it was either this or get thrown in the system. It's easier and faster to get adopted if you become a micro than to stay big" 
~~~
Cora blinked, staring at Connie then looking down even as she pinched herself as if to see if she was dreaming. This was too 'good' to be true, someone who didn't care about taking her to see her parents, a real chance to go home if she was able to time things just right.
~~~
Rose tipped the male after she and her bags were in the room safely. Though she chose to lay down for a nap instead of unpacking right then. She settled on her side, one hand over the pocket of her shirt where he rested.
~~~
Shrelle flushed then nodded and stood, grabbing her purse and keys "Right, we should have called before we left the school"

"Yes, you should have, go now, before she worries" Shrelle's mother said, shooing the pair off.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainbrain16 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm

"Oh... Oh God, Fieval..." Connie sniffled softly.  "I'm so sorry, you deserve so much better than what you've been given by life... I know I can't bring back your parents, but... m-maybe I could become like a new mom for you, or maybe a big sister?..."

~~~
"Hey, you alright Cora?" Sam asked curiously.  "Come on, lighten up a bit.  Look, we're almost home, what do want for dinner?  Any requests?"

~~~
Dirk purred a bit more when he felt Rose's hand lay gently across him in his sleep.  His tail twitched around a bit, wiggling it's way up to poke out the top of her pocket and wrap gently around one of Rose's fingers in an almost possessive way.  He was just so cute, even more so now than he had been when he was normal sized, with the way he was clearly still so attached to Rose.

~~~
Corey chuckled a little as Shrelle's mom started shooing them out of the house, saying "Alright, alright, we're going."  He looked to Shrelle and smiled, following closely after her three huge, fluffy, light blue tails as they headed back to her car.  As he got in with her he thought for a moment in awe when he realized that by tomorrow evening each of those lovely tails would be at least six times his height, and could be over thirty times his height if he ended up really small.  God, he was going to be so small he could play in her tail fur and get lost in there.  That'd probably be a fun, really comfortable place to sleep as well, he thought, at least if she'd let me.

BEHOLD MY MASCULINITY

Trainbrain16
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Starrnico on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:25 am

Fieval sniffed and rubbed his eyes with his good hand then nodded a little. "I would like that, but..." He paused and looked up to her again "You are too young and pretty to be a mom to a teenager, so maybe the sister thing?"

~~~
Cora blinked and looked to Sam again then around the area "I love fish. I caught a minnow once that was almost as tall as I am. My dad was so proud of me that day." She said, remembering a happy time.

~~~
Rose smiled at the feeling of his tail circling around her finger. It felt strange, since it was unusual, but nice too. Soon enough she was asleep and would sleep for a couple of hours.

~~~
Shrelle buckled up and glanced to him before starting the car "Alright Corey, which way to your house?" She asked, ready to follow his directions.

Starrnico
♢ Privileged Overlord ♢
♢ Privileged  Overlord ♢

D&D Character Sheet
HP:
9/9  (9/9)
EXP:
0/1000  (0/1000)

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top