Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

"Hmm I'll go with juice this time around. Just don't tell my mother or she'll have a fit" Elizabeth said with humor.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 pm

"Rest assured Elizabeth,  your secret is safe with me." Graydon replied with a conspirator's wink as he poured the juice.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:17 am

"Why thank you" Elizabeth hummed as she took a sip of her juice.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:59 am

Graydon smiled pleasantly,  "You're welcome.  " He said as he poured himself some. "I've heard some grave news this morn. It seems the Duke you were to merry has met with misfortune on this travels here form his estate.  Bandits have commandeered him of his worldly goods and apparently his life. For the physicians don't expect him to live beyond the day. " He informed Elizabeth.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:08 am

Elizabeth paused when she moved to take another sip and looked at him curiously. "Did you have something to do with that? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:16 am

Graydon looked to Elizabeth with a hurt expression.  "No, I was to busy drowning my sorrows and being tied to my bed. Sorry to let you down.  As I said before,  he was not a favored man. I suspect the family of his past wife had a hand in it." He said with some speculation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:20 am

Elizabeth hummed in thought "The king must be furious and if it was the family I would have to make sure to send a thank you card.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:46 am

"The king is impartial. The Duke has no heir apparent, so it is only a matter of time before her doles the property and tilte off to another." Graydon replied with a shrug of indifference.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:57 am

"Ah I see, would I still have marry the next possible Duke?" She said with humor as she took a sip of her juice.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:22 pm

"I wouldn't bring it up to the king, unless you want too. My father is a out of sight, out of mine, sometimes." Graydon replied truthfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:29 pm

"Of course I don't want to I was just joking. " She sighed before she continued "To be honest I never desired marriage before, I had actually thought about living out my life alone."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:34 pm

"That's how I wish I could live. But royalty are all obsessed with peace alliances and heirs. " Graydon complained mildly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:38 pm

"Do you still wish that now?" Elizabeth asked quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:42 pm

"If I'm forced to marry anyone but you, Elizabeth..... yes,  I'd feel that way. But not with you. I see a future with you." Graydon replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Elizabeth gave him a soft smile "I want that too more than anything. Is there a way to make that happen?" She asked hopefully.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Graydon looked to Elizabeth and said honestly,  "I don't know.  You've seen my father,  he's not a romantic. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:57 pm

Elizabeth sighed "I know but I don't want to waste my life away thinking about what could be instead of actually doing something to make that a reality. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:04 pm

"Alright then, I'll give you the opportunity of figuring out how we can be together.  Because from my side, I don't see how." Graydon replied with a soft sigh.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:17 am

"I can't see anything from my side, I'm not royalty so I don't have as much power as you do" she pointed out.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:32 am

(*Sigh* He has no power the King has it all.  Rolling Eyes )

"My perceived power is an illusion. I have none. I to must do as the King says. Except my punishment is not the death when I displease him, for mine is a life sentence." Graydon replied as he pushed a few berries around his plate.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:26 pm

Elizabeth sighed and patted his hand "We don't have to talk about now , let's just enjoy our breakfast" she said with a small smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm

" Very wise words. I'll  take your reprieve from unpleasant topics." Graydon replied pleasantly.  Glad that the moment wasn't ruined by what couldn't be changed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:04 pm

Elizabeth gave him a small smile "Well I plan on going for a ride on a path I saw from the castle. Would you like to join me?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:29 pm

"Oh yes, I'd like that very much.  I could give you a guided tour of the grounds. Their quite significant. " Graydon replied pleasantly.  He now had somthing to look forward to.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:11 pm

Elizabeth smiled broadly "I would love that thank you." She said before she continued to eat her breakfast.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:29 pm

Graydon dedicated his attention to his meal for a short time before looking back to Elizabeth to ask, " I trust your accommodations are adequate. Are your needs being met by the servants? "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum