Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:07 pm

In the quiet darkness,  Graydon was heavylided not long after Elizabeth passed from veiw.  When next he woke,  it was daylight and the birds were singing.  He heard giggling as the chamber maids who were busy drawing him a bath. They darted glances at him and his restraints. He groaned under his breath at Orson for not untying him by now. Expecially when he heard what they were whispering to one another. Mainly about what they'd do to him in his position. "ORSON!!"  Graydon yelled out to his personal knight. 

Orson poked his head in the door and said,  "Oh, good! You're awake and not a moment too soon. " He stepped inside the room and moved over to the bed to untie him. 

"That is to be disputed." Graydon said sternly.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:34 pm

Elizabeth woke in the morning and got ready for the day. She decided to wear her hair down but made sure it still looked neat.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:42 pm

Bathed, dressed and ready for the day, Graydon headed to Elizabeth's to collect her for breakfast.  He wanted to apologize for his mood of the event before.  He knocked softly on her family's chambers and waited for a reply.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 pm

Henry answered the door and gave him a welcoming smile. "Your highness a pleasure to see you, now I know you're not here to see a old man so I assume...Elizabeth?" He chuckled softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:55 pm

" You are a guest in my father's house and considered a friend of myself. To visit with you would not at all be unwelcomed. That being said,  I must admit,  Elizabeth is my goal this morning. " Graydon replied pleasantly with a smile of his own.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:56 am

Henry smiled before he went back into the room and a few moments later Elizabeth came to the door. She closed the door behind her since her family was still getting ready "Good morning Graydon, how are you...feeling?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:03 am

Graydon was enamored by Elizabeth. He took in her lovely locks hanging free and looking so very beautiful. To the point it distracted him and it took a moment to realize she'd actually asked him a question. He quickly recalled the last thing he'd heard. "Yes,  good morning.  I'm actually feeling much improved fromantic lat eve. I just wanted to apologize for my behavior  last night.  Orson explained why I was detained so crudely. I'm embarrassed you had to see me that way Elizabeth. " He replied honestly as he glanced around cautiously. 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 am

Elizabeth gave him a warm smile as she patted his arm reassuringly. "It's alright, after yesterday I don't blame you but I'm glad we were able to stop you from doing anything rash. Now today is a new day so shall we start with breakfast? " she hummed.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:46 am

Graydon smiled with relief evidenced upon his face. "Yes, that sounds like a good choice for the day. I've arranged a nice breakfast feast in the gardens.  But best of all, it's far away from my father. Several a of my closest servants will be in attendance,  so you needn't worry Elizabeth, we won't be completely alone."  He reassured her gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:35 pm

"Why would I be worried if we were completely alone?" She teased with a wink as she looped her arm through his so they could head to the garden.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:44 pm

"Because duels and hangovers don't mix." Graydon said with humor.  He smiled as they walked.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Elizabeth laughed as they walked "I could imagine, by the way it seems like Sky has gained quite a reputation in the woods. There are tales of her speed and that she took the armor of a hunter to wear as a warning to others."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:35 pm

Graydon paused at that and smiled at the imagination of the people.  "That could work in her favor. They'd be loathe to make a trophy of her, if they're too fearful of what she'd do to them. " He said thoughtfully as he continued on their way.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:53 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "Well maybe I should add some spikes for a added effect " she joked.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Graydon chuckled,  "OH the stories they'll contribute to that adaptation." He said with humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:15 pm

Elizabeth  laughed at the thought and when they arrived she gasped when she saw the feast. "Wow this is a amazing selection. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:16 pm

"I wasn't sure what you liked,  so I erred on the side of caution. " Graydon replied with a playful sparkle in his eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:44 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "This is perfect Graydon, thank you" she said with a warm smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:36 pm

Graydon returned her smile and dipped his head slightly.  " I'd hoped it would be. I'm glad you approve. " He said happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:45 am

Elizabeth chuckled before she gestured at the feast "Shall We? I'm famished just by looking at it."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:13 am

"Oh yes! But of course! Where are my manners?" Graydon replied as bit flustered at forgetting himself.  He offered her his arm to led the rest of the way to the table.  A servant pulled out her chair for her and Graydon took the seat across from her at the quaint table.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:39 am

"Wow this seems very intimate " she teased lightly before she sat down and thanked the servant.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:28 pm

"After last night's garish production,  I figured simple and quite would be great. " Graydon explained pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:31 pm

"Well this is perfect, thank you" she said sincerely with a bright smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:40 pm

"You are entirely welcome.  Tea or juice?" Graydon asked brightly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:18 pm

"Hmm I'll go with juice this time around. Just don't tell my mother or she'll have a fit" Elizabeth said with humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum