Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:22 pm

Graydon then threw the glass to the wall shattering it with satisfaction.  " So that's what it's like, to destroy something needlessly. " He said simply as he headed out to the ballroom.  

Byron jerked around at the sudden shattering sound as the music stopped and people whispered loudly and snickered as the prince left the room.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 pm

Elizabeth glanced at Bryon "I'm sorry but I have to do this. We can finish our dance later." She said apologeticly as she turned to follow Graydon.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:46 pm

Byron sputtered in indignation. 

"Why, I've never seen the like. The floozy's throwing herself at the prince. Where is her father to permit such scandal?" A Countess remarked. 
~~
Graydon heard the fast footsteps behind him and turned to find Elizabeth.  "You shouldn't be here! Go back,  save what is left of your reputation while you still can. I'm not good company at the moment." He implored her as he tried to hide his glassy eyes of his unshed tears.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:53 pm

"There's nothing much left after the humiliation in the throne room earlier today so I'm not concerned about that. I just wanted to make sure you were okay..." she said as she stood a few feet away from him to give him some space.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:09 pm

"Do you still believe in rainbows and fairy tales.  That happy endings exists for people like me. God! The time at your home was the happiest I've been since my mother died. Your home.....that's what it is, a home. Not a cold palace with strangers that only want to see you brought low. Whispering behind your back and judging every movement. To come back to this... den of discontentment, after I felt the love there. Even between your animosity of your sisters. There is still love and camaraderie. What measure of man would I have flourished into in that loving environment?" Graydon replied longingly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Elizabeth didn't know what to say at the moment as she inched herself closer to him. She felt like he needed to vent so she was happy to listen.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm

"I know, pool little rich boy. So sad to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I'll not burden you anymore with my  misgivings. I wil, try to get you back your freedom,  Elizabeth.  If only to give my sorry existence meaning. Your spirit should not be trampled, but cultivated and treasured." Graydon replied as he looked to a burning torch nearbyas he struggled for control of his emotions. The King was right,  he was weak.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Elizabeth sighed softly as she touched his arm when she was close enough. "You shouldn't think about yourself like that. We can have all the riches in life but it doesn't guarantee happiness."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 pm

"I could never make you happy Elizabeth. A caged bird can't thrive in a dark world. You'd grow bitter in this environment and grow to hate me with each passing day. I realize that now.  I watched my mother wither away to nothing. I will not watch your vibrancy dimmed, not for the likes of me. " Graydon said resolute in his decision.  He leaned in ever so slightly as he imparted a grave secret,  " Besides,  you can't honestly love a murderer.  For I'm killing my father tonight.  That is how I will free you, Elizabeth. With him gone and me put to death, be free to follow your heart. I destroy everything I touch. " When he pulled back from her,  his eyes were devoid and cold with determination.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:01 pm

"Graydon you can't determine a future by your assumptions, you're being dramatic. Don't even think about doing that. You just need to clear your head and calm down." Elizabeth scolded, she knew her words were harsh but she wanted to make sure she got through to him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 pm

Graydon shook his head. "No, I must do this. I've never been more certain of anything in my entire life. I can end the tyranny. " He said with conviction. 

Sir Orson stepped from the shadows and knocked Graydon out. "And you are drunk driven by rage. Not a good mix, is it my lady? Care to help me put the prince to bed?" He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Elizabeth sighed and nodded before she grabbed Graydon's arm to put it over her shoulders so she can drag him back to his room with Orson.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:27 pm

"So, quite an eventful evening,  wouldn't you say?" Orson asked conversationally as he glanced over Graydon's slumped shoulders.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:31 pm

"It would seem so" she replied in a cool tone as she kept looking ahead.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:58 pm

"Have I offended thee?  I swear my allegiance to the prince, not the king. I'm  Sir Orson,  by the way. I did this to save him." Orson explained reasonably. 

Graydon groaned softly in their arms. 

"Besides,  he'll be just fine. He very hard headed. But then you'd know that by now." Orson said in a loud whisper.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

"So it would seem" she replied softly and when they arrived at his room she opened the door before leading him in.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Orson shuffled Graydon towards the giant poster bed in the center of the far wall. He pulled back the drapes and set down Graydon on the edge of the  bed before letting him flop backwards.  " Snug as a bug in a rug." He said with humor as he positioned him fully on the bed with Elizabeth's help. "Now to tie him up or tie him to the bed?" He asked thoughtfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:41 am

Elizabeth thought it over before responding. "I suggest tying him to the bed because of the rash thoughts that came over."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:02 am

"Bed it is then." Orson said as he pulled the decorative cord down with tassels on the ends from the bed canopy. "Here, you get his hands, I'll get his feet." He instructed her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 am

Elizabeth nodded before she started to tie his hands to the bed posts.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:22 am

" You know, his idea wasn't completely without its merits. There's a lot who fear the king, but there are also a lot who despise him as well.  Mainly the servants, for I've heard whispers of discord among their ranks. We only have to wait this storm out, Lady Bethan. Graydon is favored for his fairness and they see all he has been through." Orson stated simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:30 am

"So what exactly are you suggesting? Some kind of rebellion?" Elizabeth asked quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:33 am

"No, it won't come to that.  Not from what I heard." Orson replied as he finished working with the knots holding Graydon's feet.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 am

"The what exactly would it come to?" She asked as she finished up tying his hands.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 pm

"The less you know is better. I'm sorry lady Bethan.  Certain knowledge is guilt by association. " Orson stated truthfully as he looked at their handiwork.  " That should hold them for a bit." He said with approval.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:06 pm

Elizabeth sighed but dropped the issue for now. She nodded before turning to the door "Well I should head back to the party. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum