Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Elizabeth gave him a warm smile at the sign of affection before looking at his guard. "Thank you Eaton" she said with a grateful smile  before going into her room while her family went to theirs.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Eaton smiled as he walked over. "Not a problem, lady Bethan.  You can rest assured you are safe from harm on my watch. I don't trust many of these buggers. " He said with a formal bow. 

Graydon smiled and nodded,  " They're not many I trust in my back and you're one of them. Or tie my to my bed for that matter." He said with a chuckle.  

"Aye, and that is why you have an alibi. Those chambermaids were all hot and bothered and we're blabbing that all about."  Eaton informed with mischief. 

"Should I be mortified?" Graydon asked with a raised eyebrow. 

"Naw, it adds to your mystery, Sire. They all want to know which bell of the ball tied you up so prettily. And they envy her so." Eaton informed in a hush-hush tone as he glanced to Elizabeth with a secret wink.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

When Elizabeth entered her room she sighed softly as she sat on the bed. She rubbed her face while thinking over today's events.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:53 am

"My lady,  can I get you something?" The camber maid asked humbly with a curtsy.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 am

Elizabeth smiled at the maid and shook her head "No I'm alright for now but thank you for asking."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 am

The maid dipped her head in another curtsy. Then went back to tending to the room. Get the fire going by throwing on a few more logs. She left with the basin to get fresh water. 

That's when Eaton stepped in to stand watch over his charge.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:32 am

Elizabeth was gazing out the window with a soft sigh. She missed the forest, the hunting, and taking Sky out for walks.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:29 am

"If I may ask, what are you thinking so hard about?" Eaton asked curiously as he watched Elizabeth looking longingly out the window.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 am

Elizabeth turned to look at him "Just thinking about my adventures in the woods, how I would take Sky out for walks and hunt with her."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 am

"That sounds wonderful and exciting. " Eaton observed with speculation.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:41 am

Elizabeth smiled "Yes it is, Sky is a cougar and I've raised her since she was a cub. We have our walks regularly and our last one she found another cub. We took him in and I desire to help raise him with Gra- um his majesty."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:12 pm

Eaton smiled at the thought of Graydon actually having a close relationship with an animal companion. Something that he was never afforded before.  "I think his Majesty would be a very dutifully parent to that cub. His falcon quite adores him." He replied with an easy way about him. It was to show that formally wasn't really necessary when it was just them. Expecially after their history of helping Graydon from doing something stupid the night before.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:23 am

Elizabeth chuckled softly "I agree, he just needs some tips on how to raise a wild cat." When she heard him say parent it made her think about her and Graydon's possible children, which kind of made her nervous if she was being honest.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:19 pm

Eaton didn't know where Elizabeth's thoughts had gone and continued to say, "Yes, I suppose so. Expecially when said cub is grown can kill and eat people. " He said with a bit of a frown.  Perhaps it wasn't a good idea to raise something so dangerous. He thought to himself.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:29 pm

"That's why you have to give them the right care and respect the fact that they are wild animals. That's why I let Sky roam free at times" Elizabeth said honestly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:48 am

Eaton took that in and nodded.  "That makes sense.  So what is it like having such a pet?" He asked conversationally.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:08 am

"I wouldn't say she's a pet, I treat her as a companion. It's rewarding to have a bond with her, not because of our hunts but because that whatever happens in this world I know we'll always be loyal to each other. She's my best friend." Elizabeth said the last part softly with a smile as she sat down in a chair.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:14 am

Eaton followed Elizabeth with his gaze and leaned against the wall more comfortably.  "Many must envy you that close bond. I have such a bound with my mount, Navar. " He said fondly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 am

Elizabeth chuckled "Oh please tell me more" she said eagerly as she gave him her full attention.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm

Eaton smiled and thought best of where to begin. "He was a smallish foal from an unusually large mare. The king was going to have the runt put down. He called him a waist of mare's milk. So I bought him from the king and raised him myself.  Today he's large, beautiful and his coat is a satiny black. For an uncut stallion, his temperament is excellent. But he'll not tolerate anybody else riding him, but me." He said with fondness for his horse.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:13 pm

Elizabeth smiled and chuckled "That's a beautiful story, It would be nice to meet Navar at one point," she said honestly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm

"I'd be glad to arrange a meeting.  You'll get cleared of this Lady Bethan. You mustn't give up.  Remember your father has proof." Eaton said with gently reassurance.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:34 am

Elizabeth sighed before giving him a soft smile. "I know but I just hope it's enough to clear our name."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:03 am

Eaton sighed and nodded.  "I hope so too. You're good people and you don't deserve to have your good name tarnished. " He said with frustration.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:35 am

Elizabeth gave him a sad smile "Thank you, I'm happy to see that there are still people on our side."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Eaton dipped his head in regards to her statement.  "Yes, it is always good to know your never alone in times of tribulations. " He said with fondness for Elizabeth.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: