Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm

When Elizabeth saw him make his way over to her she gave him a smile and bowed when he arrived "Your grace" she greeted.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:13 pm

"Lady Bethan. " Graydon replied as he dipped his head to her. "Would you grant me your first dance of the evening?" He asked quietly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Elizabeth smiled and nodded "Of course your highness." She before they went into position "I have to say that was a bold move Graydon " she said quietly with a teasing smirk,
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:31 pm

"I was emboldened by a dear friend. " Graydon admitted truthfully.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:35 pm

Elizabeth chuckled softly as they danced "Well I still feel honored to be the first to dance with you though I can already feel the viper eyes" she said with humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Graydon glanced around with just his eyes to see the envious glares cast a Elizabeth.  When he refused upon Elizabeth,  he said,  "It's not so much the eyes you need worry about,  but their  venomous tounges and sharp little teeth. " He sighed wearily as he twirled her in a flourish, before resuming the formal steps. "That'll get the tounges a wagging. " He said with a chuckle.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Elizabeth chuckled as she looked into his beautiful eyes. "Well I'm not worried, no matter what they do they can't ruin how I feel at this moment" she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:53 pm

"Enlighten me, how do you feel at this very moment? " Graydon asked candidly as he searched her eyes for clues.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:01 pm

"I feel blissful, happier than I've ever been" she responded quietly as she gave him a smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Graydon dared to smile back.  "What a coincidence, I feel almost the same way at the moment. " He replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:25 pm

"Almost?" Elizabeth asked curiously as she gave him a warm smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:28 pm

"Yes, this dance is drawing to a close. Soon, I'll get the agony of watching others dancing with you, all the while wishing it was me holding you as they do." Graydon explained sorrowful.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:36 pm

Elizabeth gave him a reassuring smile "No matter how many times I dance with them I'm still yours." She said softly
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Graydon looked to Elizabeth's rose lips and longed to sample their sweet nectar as the instruments drew silent. "That thought will bring me immense comfort." He whispered before stepping back to offer his hand to lead her off the dance floor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Elizabeth smiled before she grabbed his hand. She reluctantly let go of his hand once he had led her off the dance floor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Graydon looked to Byron as soon as he stepped forward. 'Vulture' he thought to himself,  before walking away. 

"Lady Bethan,  if I may collect one of the dances promised me." Byron said with a formal bow.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

"Very well" Elizabeth said as she walked with him to the dance floor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

"You look lovely this evening" Byron said before they got in line with the males across from the females. When the music started,  he stepped forward to step around her briefly before they parted again to shuffle with the other daners.  
( It's the Regency dance from Pride and Prejudice. )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:29 pm

"Thank you, I'm sure the other females would have similar compliments about you" Elizabeth replied politly as she followed the dance routine.
(Ah Razz )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:34 pm

As Byron stepped forward again,  he replied,  " Trying to emasculate me, I see. But it will not work." He smirked at her as he stepped away again.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:37 pm

"Similar could mean handsome or nice, never said same" Elizabeth pointed out as they continued their dance.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:03 pm

Byron grinned at her sharp mind. " Touche, Lady Bethan!" He said with noted approval.  "Perhaps the Duke of Winchester will meet an unfortunate accident and I can have you for myself. " He why when the dance allowed it.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:50 am

"You're not interested in these other beautiful women here? Maybe Lady Enise or Lady Selane?" Elizabeth offered since she didn't want to worry about another potential suitor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 am

"Relax lady Bethan.  I was only seeing what you'd say.  I've just acquired my earldom from my departed farther, I intend to test the waters a bit more before I think of settling down to only one."  Byron assured Elizabeth finally. 

Graydon watched the dance from his perch. He wondered what Byron and Elizabeth's conversation was about.  He looked to the flock of ladies with there fathers all around him. He smiled dutifully thought their introductions and responded accordingly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:27 am

Elizabeth gave him a relieved smile "I see, well you're still young and have time to pick your future wife." She then glanced over at Graydon and saw the group of ladies surrounding him which she sighed at softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:01 am

"I'm glad you approve of my plan. Besides, it looks like both those ladies have bigger fish to fry.  They don't want an Earl, they want the Prince." Byron said with humor as the dance concluded.  

It looked like lady Enise was Graydon's next dance. He took her hand as he led her to the dance floor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 38 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum