Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 pm

"We could run away.  Leave the country and make a life elsewhere.  No one could keep us apart then." Graydon whispered softly to her . He glanced around to ensure he wasn't over heard, but paled as he saw the Earl of Dabish leaning aginst the wall with his arms crossed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:54 pm

"We're not going to run from our problems Graydon" Elizabeth scolded lightly and when she saw Graydon pale she turned. Her eyebrows raising in surprise "Bryon, fancy seeing you here" Elizabeth greeted.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:08 pm

Byron pushed off from the wall and made a scolding sound with his tounge as he walked over to them. 

Graydon held his head high and accused Byron, " And I suppose you were sent to watch her." 

"No, I was sent to watch you and make certain you didn't do something to disgrace yourself your Royal Highness. You are the future king and running does not become you." Byron replied simply. 

"Easy for you to say, your tyrant of a father is dead. What will it cost me to silence your tongue? Gold? Gems?" Graydon retorted angrily. 

Byron just smiled as he looked to them.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 pm

"I wouldn't run anyway, what's the cost or are you willing to do it out of the kindness of your heart?" Elizabeth asked and crossed her arms.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"I wouldn't run anyway, what's the cost or are you willing to do it out of the kindness of your heart?" Elizabeth asked and crossed her arms.
(Who is she talking to. Byron or Graydon?)

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"I wouldn't run anyway, what's the cost or are you willing to do it out of the kindness of your heart?" Elizabeth asked and crossed her arms.
(Who is she talking to. Byron or Graydon?)
(Bryon Razz )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 pm

"We'll leave it as an open favor for now. It's good to have the future king indebted to you." Byron replied as he looked to Elizabeth smugly.  "I look forward to our dances,  Lady Bethan.  You'd better live it up before your married off." He said as he walked down the hall. 

"How do you know him and what else have you promised him? " Graydon demand angrily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
"We'll leave it as an open favor for now. It's good to have the future king indebted to you." Byron replied as he looked to Elizabeth smugly.  "I look forward to our dances,  Lady Bethan.  You'd better live it up before your married off." He said as he walked down the hall. 

"How do you know him and what else have you promised him? " Graydon demand angrily.
Elizabeth frowned as she turned to Graydon. "We met when I was coming back from the garden and he walked me to my room. He asked me for a few dances at the festivities tonight that's all."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Graydon sighed softly and looked away from her. "Well then, I'm glad you're making friends with the gentry." He said as he glared after Byron.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:54 am

Elizabeth touched his arm reassuringly "Nothing is going to happen between Bryon and I. It's just a few dances and I'm all yours even though you're going to be busy with the other females."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:54 am

Graydon looked to her with solemn eyes.  "I'll only be thinking of you. " He said honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:59 am

Elizabeth gave him a warm smile "And I'll be thinking of you too. I'm sure you have to get ready soon."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:04 am

"As do you. " Graydon murmured softly. He was loathe to leave her, but he had to. "Until tonight then." He replied as he started away.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:06 am

"Until tonight..." Elizabeth said softly before she went back into the room to get ready.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:33 am

Graydon returned to his chambers as got ready for the dinner and dance.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:35 am

When Elizabeth finished getting ready she went to the dining hall with her family.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Graydon looked up as Elizabeth walked in with her family.  He sat stiffly at the king's table beside his father.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Elizabeth glanced at Graydon before she sat down next to her father.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:34 pm

Graydon had little appetite as he listened to his father speak with his favorite subjects and them lavishing praise upon him. It was nauseating and repugnant to him.  So he occupied his time with stealing glances in Elizabeth's direction.  However the other ladies that sat close by thought he was looking to them, for their preening and coy smiles. Figures,  they'd be a bother later tonight.  He thought bitterly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:08 am

Elizabeth chatted with her father but also stole glances at Graydon. She had to hold in her laughter when he looked annoyed when the other females were making their presence known.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:35 pm

Graydon looked to the servant who was pouring him more wine with grateful eyes. She smiled and dipped into a curtsy before moving on to the next. He picked it up and drank of it freely.  He was going to need it tonight,  that was for sure.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:26 am

Elizabethtook a sip of her wine and when it was time to head to the ballroom she got up with everyone else.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:54 am

Graydon walked with one of his trusted friends on their way to the ballroom.  They talked quietly about what had happened to him. By the time they got there, the music was already going.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:14 am

Elizabeth busied herself with mingling in the ballroom and chatting with the nobles.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:06 pm

Graydon daring to be bold,  made his way over to Elizabeth.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:10 pm

When Elizabeth saw him make his way over to her she gave him a smile and bowed when he arrived "Your grace" she greeted.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum