Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri 19 May 2017 - 12:45

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 8:38; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 12:56

Byron raised an brow in intrigue as they walked. "Most females of noble breeding flock to count to snag themselves a prestigious husband.  Is that what has finally brought you here? " He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 12:59

Elizabeth glanced at him "You could say that, as my mother would say I'm not going to stay young forever."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:21

"And what does she think about the current state of affairs, mainly the Duke? If I may be so bold as to ask." Byron asked curiously.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:26

"Frustration, a reminder why I hadn't been to court in a while. I don't want to say too much since this is not exactly a safe haven for that" she said quietly as she glanced around.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:36

Byron glanced around and nodded,  "Undoubtedly.  Then we'll stick to neutral and more pleasant topics. Will you attend tonight's festivities?" He asked quietly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:39

Elizabeth gave him a small smile and nodded. "Yes I will, I might as well try to enjoy myself while I'm here, you?" she said quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:57

Byron smiled and nodded,  " I must admit, my motivation for asking wasn't completely selfless. Yes, I'll be there. Could I impose upon you for a dance or three?" He asked with a charming grin.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:06

Elizabeth thought over before she nodded and gave him a polite smile.  "Very welll" as she said it she thought about Graydon.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:06

Elizabeth thought over before she nodded and gave him a polite smile.  "Very welll" as she said it she thought about Graydon.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:17

"Now I have something to look forward to." Byron said with a chuckle.  He then walked quietly beside her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:20

Elizabeth chuckled  softly and when they arrived at her room she gave him a small smile. "Here's my destination. It was nice meeting you."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:32

(Why the double posts? )

"Likewise,  Lady Bethan. I'll see you later tonight." Byron said as he bowed formally and turned to leave.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:37

(Oh sorry lol I hit send twice by accident Razz)

Elizabeth turned to head inside her room, thinking about Graydon the whole time.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:06

(No biggie,  I was simply curious.  Smile )

Graydon frowned as he palace physician mumbled to himself.  "What are you on about? " He asked as he watched him wrap the arm up after cleaning it and examining the stitches. 

"The stitches are too far apart, your Royal Highness. I'm afraid you're going to have a significant scar."  The physician stated. 

"That doesn't concern me. My movement is not impeded and I survived the bear." Graydon retorted with a smile.  He stood to slip his shirt back on and fastened it, before putting on his jacket.  " if you are satisfied with the state of my arm, I shall be on my way." He said as he headed for the door. He wanted to check in with Elizabeth ando her family to see how they were settling in. He still owed them a tour of the palace. 

"But  of course Your Royal Highness." The physician stated with a bow.

Last edited by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:14

When Elizabeth exited the room she saw him and gave him a small bow. "Your highness" she greeted cooly since she was still kind of mad at him for what he said in the carriage.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:24

"Still cross with me, I see. " Graydon stated with a frown.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:26

"I think I have the right to be after the things you said in the carriage right in front of my family." Elizabeth stated as she crossed her arms.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:48

"Perhaps.  But has it escaped you mind the things you said to me? In light of how little control I have of my life, do you honestly think I could ever win an argument with my father? He already knows I have affections for you, hence why he's securing you in a marriage so quickly. " Graydon hissed quietly with frustration.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:56

"I just want you show some faith in something then just giving up before it's even started. I'm not saying to argue with him I just want some hope. It's discouraging when I'm willing to try hence why I even came here in the first place and you don't seem to want to. " Elizabeth responded quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:23

"My last ray of hope withered and died with my mother. So forgive me if it doesn't cone natural to me. I want to share your faith Elizabeth. I do! I want to believe that everything is going to be fine. But my life experience has taught me otherwise. I'm sorry you are here because of me. I'm sorry you put your faith in me. I'll get your freedom back, I promise, one way or another." Graydon replied miserably.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:29

"I'm not going to make you responsible for a decision I made. I just need to know one thing. Is this ever going to go anywhere? Are you willing to try for this? Answer  me honestly " Elizabeth asked quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:39

Graydon stared at Elizabeth a long moment before he moved a bit closer to her. " I want you more then anything in this world. That is the honest truth.  Now let me ask you something in return,  can you love me without a title or the promise of a kingdom?" He countered breathlessly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:44

Elizabeth nodded without hesitation "Of course, those things don't matter to me" she said as she looked into his eyes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:52

Graydon swallowed hard and spoke through the lump in his throat,  "More then your family? Your home?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:55

Elizabeth gave him a curious look "Where are you going with this Graydon?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 17:49

"We could run away.  Leave the country and make a life elsewhere.  No one could keep us apart then." Graydon whispered softly to her . He glanced around to ensure he wasn't over heard, but paled as he saw the Earl of Dabish leaning aginst the wall with his arms crossed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum