Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 pm

Elizabeth gave him a sad smile "I just want him to know that my family didn't do this."

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:52 pm

Eaton rested a reassuring hand on her sholder and said,  "I'll tell him, but I'm sure he already knows,  lady Bethan." To the others, he dipped his head respectfully before straightening to head to the door. At his loud knock,  the guard unlocked it and opened it cautiously. Once he saw it was Sir Orson,  he opened it wide to let him pass.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:47 pm

"Thank you " Elizabeth said softly with a sigh. When he left she played with her necklace since there weren't any books and she highly doubted that the guards would just hand her one after the way they treated her earlier.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:50 am

The Bethan's would find all kinds of things for their comfort folded within the blankets Eaton had brought them. A book was one. 

Eaton continued down the steps and in search of Graydon.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:00 am

Elizabeth saw the book fall out of the blanket and sighed in relief before she got up to grab it. She sat back down at her spot and started reading.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Graydon headed up to the tower with both rage and confusion battling.  He couldn't believe these accusations brought to light aginst Elizabeth's father. He was not that kind of man. He slowed as he saw Eaton above him on the stairs.  "Funny seeing you here. I suppose you heard the news. A very smug Byron fairly delighted in telling me the news." Graydon replied with a deep frown. 

" Yes, the very man who has motives and reasons frame lord Bethan and his daughter ashe an accomplice." Eaton informed. 

"How so?" Graydon inquired quietly.  To which Eaton filled him in of his conversation of moments ago.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Elizabeth looked up from her book when she heard Graydon's voice. Getting up she quickly went to the door "Graydon? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Graydon had been telling the guard to open the door and upon hearing Elizabeth's voice,  the urgency was redoubled. He stepped forward as the obstacles to his past was removed. "Lady Bethan, I hope you are well. He said formally for the guard's sake.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:16 pm

Elizabeth wanted to hug Graydon when she saw him but cleared her throat to compose herself. "As well as I could considering the severe accusations and being locked up here your grace" Elizabeth said quietly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:54 pm

When the guard closed the door, Graydon sighed softly and opened his arms to her. "Oh, Elizabeth.  How could this happen to the best people I know?" He asked as a whisper.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:00 pm

"Graydon..." Elizabeth whispered before she went into his arms to hug him. "You know how ruthless nobles can be when they see a opportunity to take down their enemies. I'm just glad you trusts us to know we would never do such a thing. To see you in more pain from this chaos hurts me."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:02 pm

"I call then vipers for a reason,  my dear. Even I failed to realize their aspirations were so high and at such a cost." Graydon replied as he melted into her loving embrace for a moment.  He then sought Henry with his eyes. "Apologies for my lack of my propriety. " He said with respect.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:38 pm

Henry held his hand up in reassurance "It's alright, I'm just happy that my daughter has someone to look out for her" He said in a grateful tone.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:57 pm

Graydon smiled pleasantly to Henry and pointed out, "She already had someone like that. She's always had your dutiful care. You are the father I wish I had." He looked around the drafty tower and informed,  "I'm getting you out of this tower. Even if it's being sequestered in your chambers in the castle."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:27 pm

Henry gave him a grateful smile "I'm honored you think of me that way and yes anywhere is better then this dusty tower. Well except the dungeons " He said in humor.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:39 am

Graydon smiled and nodded.  "Yes, no dungeon.  That would be drafty and dusty to dark and dank." He said as he motioned for them to follow him. He knocked on the door for the guard to open it. When he did, he informed him as to what he wanted done as they left.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 pm

Elizabeth walked beside Grayson with a sigh "This whole thing is a mess, in times like these I would love Sky's company."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 pm

Graydon looked to Elizabeth with sympathy and said, "I wonder how my little cub fairs. I know he's in good hands."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 am

Elizabeth gave him a smile "I hope he's gaining some weight back, and now you could have the cub roam here if you wanted to."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:48 pm

Graydon warmed up to the idea,  but it still wasn't a safe environment in the current upheaval of his inherited kingdom. " I look forward to bringing him here when it's safe enough.  He'll grow to be my constant companion." He said fondly of him. 

(I can't remember what he named him. I didn't write it down.  Frustrated )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:38 pm

(All I remember is that it was named after a gem XD)
Elizabeth smiled "And I'll gladly help raise him, if you let me."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 am

Graydon smiled warmly to Elizabeth at her kind offer.  "I'd like that very much.  You did such a wonderful  job with Sky." He said fondly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(All I remember is that it was named after a gem XD)
(I took the time and looked it up. It's Cicero. After the Roman politician and lawyer, Marcus Tullius Cicero   It's the horses he names after gemstones.  coolbeans  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:26 am

(Oh XD)
Elizabeth gave him a warm smile as they stopped in front of their rooms. "I guess this is where we separate, thank you again for this Gray- I mean your highness." Elizabeth quickly corrected herself.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Graydon smiled gently and took up her as he brushed a kiss across her knuckles. When he straightened once again,  he said with conviction,  " Good day lady Bethan.  I'll come to see you when I can. I sent for Eaton.  He'll be your families personal guard. He's my best Knight and will ensure none of you will be silenced before you can prove your innocence." He looked pointedly to the guard that had followed along quietly from the tower as a warning.  

The man bowed his head and said, "No harm will befall them, my liege."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:48 pm

Elizabeth gave him a warm smile at the sign of affection before looking at his guard. "Thank you Eaton" she said with a grateful smile  before going into her room while her family went to theirs.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum