Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Graydon made his excuses and carefully moved with Jasper in tow to catch up with Elizabeth.  Once in step with her, he glanced back to the girls nervously.  "Thank you, Lady Bethan. The fib is not on your conscience, but mine. I must admit,  I don't do so well with fussing females. They make me nervous.  I know, that's terrible of me to say, but none the less it's true." He said honestly. He stole a glance to merit the judgement in her eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 23, 2017 3:45 am

"No its understandable,  especially if you're dealing with my sisters." Elizabeth chuckled, when she passed the stables Marybeth came to the door to greet her. With a smile Elizabeth went over to Marybeth before stroking her hair affectionately.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 23, 2017 9:57 am

Graydon chuckled softly and followed Elizabeth over. Jasper's ears perked up in interest as he looked to Marybeth curiously. Graydon reached out to stroke the horse's forehead gently. "She's very beautiful. " He replied with a smile.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 23, 2017 11:01 am

Elizabeth smiled as she gave Marybeth some oats. "Yeah she is, I've had her since I was a little girl." Marybeth nudged her affectionately.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Graydon smiled as he observed the close bound they shared.  "This brute here, I've only had three summers. My fath...his majesty the king, doesn't afford me that luxury. " He replied honestly.  Jasper and him had came a long way, but they would never be that close.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:03 pm

Elizabeth went over to pet Jasper "He is a gorgeous horse and it doesn't sound like you're very close to your father."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 23, 2017 7:24 pm

"I suppose you could say I'm as close to him as any of his subjects. It's not from lack of trying, I assure you. His Majesty seems finds me lacking in some profound way, as if I bear a perceived flaw that I cannot rectify. To hear me speak as such could be considered an act of treason to him, even though he is my father." Grayson stated quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Elizabeth gave him a sad smile "I'm sorry to hear that." Marybeth whined and huffed at Jasper which made Elizabeth laugh "Getting jealous Marybeth?" Marybeth hooved the ground and Elizabeth went back over to her to pet her again.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 23, 2017 8:44 pm

Graydon was glad for the subject change.  He still didn't know why he'd ventured to overshare like that. He hoped she didn't think less of his.  He pushed that aside and opted to focused upon only pleasant moments,  such as now. "No, we can't have little Missy here getting jealous." He replied pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 am

Elizabeth chuckled as she let Marybeth out of her stable, her foal following close behind her. Elizabeth gestured to the foal "This is Luna, stubborn and spirited like her mother. We named her that because she was born under a full moon."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 24, 2017 5:55 am

"That's a befitting name indeed." Graydon stated as he watched the mother and foal and laughed at Luna's antics. He could see her spirited nature already.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 24, 2017 6:26 am

Luna galloped around Jasper wanting to play. Elizabeth laughed  "Looks like she likes your horse."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 24, 2017 4:20 pm

Graydon chuckled as Jasper watched Luna with interest as she galloped around him. He looped the reins and tied them to the saddle to let him go play with the foal. "Go have fun." Graydon replied gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 24, 2017 6:19 pm

Marybeth watched her foal and Jasper carefully and Elizabeth chuckled.  "Don't mind Marybeth, it takes some time to earn her trust. Other horses are no exception. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 24, 2017 7:54 pm

" I would expect nothing less from a dutiful mother, regardless of species." Graydon said with fond memories of his mother. Her bsence was still felt by him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 25, 2017 8:12 am

Elizabeth gave him a smile before glancing at the horses playing "Would you like to accompany me and my father on a hunt?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 8:21 am

Graydon glanced to Elizabeth and smiled pleasantly,  " If you're certain I would not be imposing, I would very much love to come along.  What are we to hunt?" He asked curiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 25, 2017 8:37 am

Elizabeth chuckled "We are going to hunt a moose so I hope you brought a bow" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 9:49 am

Graydon grinned and shook his head, "Sadly lady Bethan, I didn't think to bring one along on this outing.  I had more amiable plans in mind. I shall have to do battle with the beast with my sword." He said with a chuckle.

Last edited by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 25, 2017 10:08 am

Elizabeth chuckled "Very well then, we start early so we don't have to compete with the other predators so my father should- Oh well here he comes." Elizabeth smiled as her father walked over to them.
"Oh, your majesty I didn't expect the visit. To what do I owe the pleasure" her father said with a bow.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 11:26 am

Graydon turned and smiled pleasantly to Elizabeth's father. He dipped his head in greeting and stated,  " It was my lack of foresight,  Lord Bethen.  I should have let my presence be known. I sincerely offer my apologies. I'm here on the business of returning a family heirloom that was misplaced in the apprehension of a thief. One that lady Bethan so graciously helped me to track and subdue."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 25, 2017 11:40 am

Elizabeth's father raised his eyebrows as he glanced at his daughter.  "Impressive and my wife wonders why she's my favorite." 
"Father!" Elizabeth said in embarrassment as her cheeks turned into a rosy red.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 5:39 pm

"I must agree, such high praise is not misplaced,  if I may be so bold to say. " Graydon replied with appreciation of Elizabeth's talents.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu May 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Her father smirked before glancing at Elizabeth. "See? I'm not the only one who thinks that." Elizabeth sighed and quickly walked away to get Marybeth saddled up. Too embarrassed at the moment. Her father, Henry snorted "Don't mind her she has her own way of showing her humbleness. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Graydon smiled and glanced after Elizabeth.  "I know  the truth of that statement as well, Lord Bethan. For her help with the capture, she was entitled to the bounty, one she refused without hesitation." He informed with admiration of her lack of greed.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 26, 2017 2:44 am

Henry smiled "That sounds like her, forgive my boldness but it sounds like you have a lot of admiration towards Elizabeth. Maybe even going as far as having certain feelings?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum