Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:18 am

Henry looked to the prince with a friendly smile. "Ah yes, it's why I decided to enjoy it while it lasts and don't worry Raven here doesn't bite. So what can I do for you your grace?"

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:44 am

" I'm a falconer myself. Your Raven is beautiful." Graydon replied pleasantly.  He then sobered and stated,  "It has escaped my attention that I've neglected to inform my father, his majesty that I'm alive and well. I've only just wrote a correspondence to him last night. If it could be delivered, I would have greatly appreciate it. Then I can compensate you for your hospitality. I owe you a debt and I always pay my debts.In fact  I'm alive because of you and lady Bethan."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:58 am

Henry smiled "Thank you and you've already done enough. " He took the letter and put it in a secured pouch before handing the handle to Raven. The hawk lifted his foot to grab the handle with his talons before taking flight in the direction of the castle.  "There's a spring in Elizabeth's step that I've never seen and she even went shopping just to attend court. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:55 am

Graydon looked to Henry and stated quietly, "She did express the desire to meet my father and I convinced her that a more conventional style of dress would be best. He's not as open minded as yourself, Laird Bethan. I believe it is good to have something to look forward to, especially since I did promise to show her the castle should she come to court as well."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:44 pm

"I see..." Henry sat on a bench and crossed his legs before speaking again "Is that something you do for everyone? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:40 pm

"Well...no. but I think we can both agree Elisa...Lady Bethan is anything but average. And to answer your question,  no, it's not something I extend to everyone." Graydon replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Henry chuckled softly "Sounds like you are on the first name base and yes she's definitely not average so why her?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:28 pm

"Pardon? I don't think I get the totality of your meaning.  Why her what?" Graydon asked carefully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:58 pm

Henry chuckled again before he answered.  "What I mean is that since you don't extend the invitation to a tour of your castle to everyone. Why out of all the candidates, you pick Elizabeth? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Graydon was growing more uncomfortable with this line of questioning.  " That courtesy is extended to you all. I have asked his majesty to allow your whole family to come stay at the castle for your services to the crown. First with Elizabeth's help in apprehending that thief, then with the nurture and care rendered to me due to my injuries. " He replied respectfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 pm

"I see...well that credit goes mostly to Elizabeth but I still appreciate the offer. We will have to see if the king accepts the request. Oh and don't think I didn’t notice you actually using her first name." Henry teased as he leaned back against the bench.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:31 pm

Graydon cursed mentally at his slip up again.  He then admitted, "We gave eachother leave to use our given names. I ment no disrespect,  Laird Bethan. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:32 am

Henry gave him a reassuring smile "There's no need to apologize, if both of you have decided that then it's fine to call her by her first name. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 am

Graydon glanced back to the estate before looking out over the field in thought.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 am

"Why don't we get some breakfast, it will take Raven some time to come back." Henry said as he stood up to head to the dining room.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Graydon smiled pleasantly and followed after him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:30 pm

When Henry had sat down at the table with Graydon his other daughters bombarded the prince with questions. Though Elizabeth was not at the table.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

Graydon noticed that and excused himself to go check on Elizabeth's wakefulness.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Elizabeth was awake and tying up her bodice in her room.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Graydon found the chaise lounger empty and the blanket neatly folded upon it. So she was awake and about. He stood in the hallway debating weather to head back or wait for her re-emergence.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:26 pm

Elizabeth soon came out of her room with Sky and smiled when she saw Graydon.  "Hey, sorry that I fell asleep in your room. " she said as she walked over to him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:04 pm

"You needed the rest. It was of no consequence, writing a letter is pretty boring if you're not the one drafting it." Graydon replied pleasantly as he offered his good arm to her to lead her out to the table.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Elizabeth chuckled and took his arm before making their way to the table. "How's your arm?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:08 pm

" it's improving by the day. Thank you for asking. " Graydon replied pleasantly,  he then countered, " How did you sleep?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:53 am

Elizabeth slightly blushed at the mention of her sleep since she had another fantasy dream about him. "Oh um  good, a lot better than yesterday. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:02 am

" That is good for you look well-rested." Graydon observed happily.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum