Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:31 am

It pained Graydon to hear that he'd been used to inflict pain upon her. "I'm sorry you was subjected to that on my behalf.  I'll send for a carriage, my presence here is hurting you." He said tensley. He moved to stand up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:37 am

Elizabeth reached out to grab his arm to stop him. "Don't go, it's not your fault I'm used to this. It always happens like this when a lord speaks with me."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:45 am

"But I'm not just a laird,  I am the prince. I think it's time I started acting that way. I cannot hide out here forever.  I have not sent word to my father. He probably has his guards scouting the countryside for me." Graydon replied as he pulled free of her hold.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:51 am

Elizabeth sighed as she stood up "Very well, if that's what you wish. I just feel like a fool for buying this dress." She said before quickly walking to the door to leave.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:13 am

It was Graydon's turn to grab her arm. "Tell me what they said exactly and I'll consider staying. " He said with sincerity.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:21 am

"No I won't because it's not your problem it's mine. I'm not going to whine about something I've endured all my life and learned to ignore. If you want to leave or stay then fine. " She said angrily as she freed her arm and turned away form him. Not able to hide the moment of hurt in her eyes as much as she tried to.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:47 am

Graydon rushed to Elizabeth to fold her into his embrace. He hissed softly as the action hurt his injury,  but did so anyway.  "I'll stay a little longer. But only if you want me to." He whispered.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:53 am

Elizabeth returned his embrace and closed her eyes. "Yes I want you to stay" she replied softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:00 am

"Then it is settled. " He said as he pulled back to look to her. Graydon smiled reassuringly to Elizabeth.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 am

Elizabeth returned with a smile of her own before pulling away. She walked over to the desk in the room and pulled out a parchment paper with a feathered pen and some ink. Laying them on the desk before she beckoned him over "Come come."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:30 am

" All this time, it was right there? Well, that'll teach me for not snooping." Graydon replied with humor as he walked over to theat desk.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:34 am

Elizabeth laughed softly "Aren’t you a gentleman.  Well take your time, would you like some privacy? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:06 am

Graydon smiled asoftly he sat down.  " Why would I need privacy? I'm not imparting secrets of my father's monarchy." He teased playfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:12 am

Elizabeth rolled her eyes with a smile as she sat down on the lounge chair "Just wanted to make sure ." She opened up a book to read while he wrote his letter.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:53 am

Graydon stared blankly a the parchment as he thought about phrasing,  before he began scribing the letter using perfectly perfected calligraphy.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:57 am

Elizabeth had glanced up from her book and was impressed by his handwriting.  She wanted to compliment him but wanted to wait until he was done. Though after awhile her eyes grew heavy and she fell asleep,  dropping the book in the process.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:03 am

Graydon jumped at the unexpected sound and looked to find Elizabeth was fast asleep. He smiled and went back to his letter to finish it up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:09 am

Elizabeth was snoring softly and mumbling in her sleep.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Graydon finished the letter and folded it. After a quick search he found the wax to seal it and pressed his crest ring into the cooling wax. He set it aside and stood to get a blanket from the bed to cover Elizabeth with.  He smiled gently at her sleep form before he sought his own rest.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:09 pm

Elizabeth snuggled into the blanket and mumbled his name again with a smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:12 pm

Graydon closed his eyes and fell into a tired sleep. After the previous night with no sleep, the respite was welcome.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:21 pm

In the morning Elizabeth was still asleep in the morning and Sky was laying down between them.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:54 pm

As Graydon awoke,  he looked around as he carefully sat up and swung his legs off the bed. He cooed to Sky softly as he stood to get the letter and search out Elizabeth's father. Not wanting to wake her since she was sleeping so soundly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Sky purred at him and rubbed herself against his legs. Henry would be in the gardens with a hawk on his shoulder.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Graydon approached Henry carefully,  not wanting to spook the hawk. "Laird Bethan, it is a glorious morn, is it not?" He said pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Henry looked to the prince with a friendly smile. "Ah yes, it's why I decided to enjoy it while it lasts and don't worry Raven here doesn't bite. So what can I do for you your grace?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum