Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "I didn't think anyone would be so excited to have dinner with me nor did I expect to feel the same" she teased.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:51 pm

"It is a day for firsts, it would seem." Graydon teased her playfully.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:59 pm

"So it would seem playboy,  if you want another kiss from me you'll have to woo me." She teased back.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:04 pm

" I would have been able to woo you before now, if only you'd attended court." Graydon replied pleasantly.  He then took a bite and chewed happily.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 pm

"Oh I highly doubt that, I'm sure that even if I did you would have been busy wooing another girl." She winked.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:21 pm

" Well that is a a moot point, since you were never there to catch my eye. And regardless of what you may think. Courtesy dictates that I am to dance with all the ladies that attend court. It does not mean I'm in love with. " Graydon pointed out politely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:39 pm

"Never said you were and I don't catch anyone's eye. Plus I already said I would attend court this time around. Does that not satisfy you?" She questioned with an arched brow.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm

" Actually, yes it does." Graydon said quite satisfied.  "Now you only need to get a dress. " He teased her further as he finished up his food and drink.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 pm

Elizabeth groaned as she rubbed her forehead. "Ugh that's right, I might as well get it over with today unless you'll be too lonely." She teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:03 pm

" I am quite good at entertaining myself, I shall have you know.  Besides I was about to get to the good bits in this book and I want to get back to it."  Graydon replied with a wiggle of his eyebrows for emphasis.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:11 pm

"Would you look at this Sky, he's practically kicking me out." Elizabeth said dramatically as she stood up. With a smile she gave him a wave before leaving the room to shop for a new dress.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:39 pm

" Blame my curiosity, if you must, for I do want to see you in a dress. Not that your current attire is lacking in any way, mind you. " Graydon replied before Elizabeth could leave.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:55 am

Elizabeth chuckled "Then I'll come back wearing one."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:33 am

Graydon looked to Elizabeth with a raised brow and said with absolute sincerity,  " Then I shall eagerly await your return."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:55 am

Elizabeth chuckled before she left.
Towards the end of the day she finally returned and knocked on the door. "I'm back Graydon, are you ready?" She called through the door.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:07 am

Graydon sat up in bed carefully with jubilant expectation as he called out to her, " Yes! I'm fairly dying of anticipation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:13 am

Elizabeth opened the door, she was wearing a beautiful red dress that showed off her curves brilliantly. She closed the door behind her and smiled "Well?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:29 am

Graydon was stunned to silence.  He stared at her with amazement at the transformation.  When he found his voice,  he murmured softly,  " You're absolutely stunning."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:40 am

Elizabeth blushed as she walked over to him. "Thank you I'm glad you approve so I could attend court. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:06 pm

"Most definitely.  That color compliments your complexion perfectly." Graydon replied with conviction.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Elizabeth smiled as she sat down on the bed next to him. "Thank you, how's your arm by the way?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:01 pm

"It's much better, thank you. " Graydon said happily.  "Did you have fun with your family?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:37 pm

Elizabeth shook her head "No not at all, I rather just try to for get about it." She said as she moved to check his arm.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:11 pm

Graydon held still for her to check his arm, but looked to her confusedly.  "What happened?" He pressed gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:20 pm

Elizabeth sighed "Nothing, the usual belittling and it was worse since I had been spending time with you so they also added a side of degrading. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:31 pm

It pained Graydon to hear that he'd been used to inflict pain upon her. "I'm sorry you was subjected to that on my behalf.  I'll send for a carriage, my presence here is hurting you." He said tensley. He moved to stand up.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum