Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:24 pm

(Now why did I start quoting on a 1 vs 1 giggle )

"Now, now. I'm faltered.....well, up until you thought Sky kissing you was me. I've seen her technique and I have far more skill and accuracy for that matter." Graydon replied playfully.

Last edited by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Elizabeth removed her hands to look at him. "Well I wouldn't know, I've never been kissed before." She said with a sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:26 pm

" Surely you've kissed your father or your mother, for that matter. Though they are devoid of passion, a chaste kiss, still technically a kiss.  "Graydon pointed out logically. Though it intrigued him at her naivety. That made the tub incident that much more appalling.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Elizabeth gave him a frown "You know that's not what I meant, I've never been kissed in a romantic way. So while you probably had lots of kisses I've had none so sorry for not realizing it was Sky."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Graydon leaned forward and asked,  "Elizabeth,  would you like to be kissed by me?"

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows in surprise.  "You would really kiss me..." she whispered mostly to herself before she cleared her throat "Um alright..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:18 pm

"Only if you're certain. You're first kiss should mean something and be with someone you really care about.  Waiting is not a bad idea,  the lucky fellow will be honored that you  abstained from giving it away useless. For once it is given, it can never be taken back. So be absolutely certain Elizabeth.  Don't rush into things and don't grow up too fast." Graydon said with good conscience. He wasn't going to take advantage of an innocent. He'd only been joking.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:22 pm

"Graydon if you don't want to kiss me then just say it. I wouldn't still be here if I wasn't sure so if you don't want to do it we can just forget this ever happened " she sighed as she looked away from him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Graydon made a soft sound and looked to Sky. "I tried to be a gentleman and be honorable.  So when her father runs me through with a blade, know that I went into this with my eyes wide open." He replied to the cat, before he stood up to sit beside Elizabeth on the bed. He was going to go with a chaste kiss. Nothing nefarious in nature, just simple and sweet. "Are you ready,  dove?" He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:51 pm

Elizabeth looked into his eyes and nodded, she was a little nervous but eager.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:59 pm

Graydon smiled sweetly and raised his hands to cup her face tenderly and slowly closed the distance between their lips. When he caressed her lips with is own, he marveled that her lips were as soft as fresh spun silk and as smooth as rose petals.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:42 am

Elizabeth was unsure what to do at first but she soon closed her eyes and kissed him back. Loving the way his lips felt against hers.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:00 am

After a moment of bliss, Graydon pulled back and released her with a smile.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:13 am

Elizabeth gave him a bright smile "Thank you that was wonderful. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:30 pm

"Thank goodness you were not disappointed.  And if the risk of sounding arrogant,  you're welcome. But it was my pleasure,  Elizabeth. " Graydon replied honestly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:39 pm

Elizabeth smiled and cleared her throat  "I'm glad, why don't I bring you breakfast." She said before pulling away and moving to stand up.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:39 pm

"Can I do anything to help? I'm sure with some instruction I could be useful in the kitchen." Graydon offered helpfully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:27 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "There's no need, the breakfast was already made I'm just  getting your share." She smiled before leaving the room.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Graydon chuckled and stretched out in bed with Sky to wait.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Elizabeth soon came back and brought the tray over to him. Setting it on his lap before sitting down on the chair beside the bed. Opening the book she had to read while he ate.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Graydon thanked Elizabeth and frowned,  "Are you not going to eat with me?" He asked confusedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Elizabeth looked up from her book with a smile. "I already ate something quick before I visited you so I'm alright. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:02 pm

"Well that's alright,  I know a lady who appears to enjoy eating with me. Isn't that right,  Sky? " Graydon replied as he offered her some choice bit of his breakfast.  After all, it was not fun eating alone.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Elizabeth chuckled when Sky eagerly scooted over to him to eat the offered food. "Well I'll keep that in mind for later meals" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Graydon smiled sweetly and said.  "Oh good! I'll look forward to it then."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:45 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "I didn't think anyone would be so excited to have dinner with me nor did I expect to feel the same" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum