Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:30 pm

" Don't even bother to deny it or pretend ignorance.  The witness has also involved you in your father's scheming. Is it true you were tasked with keeping the Prince occupied and act like a distraction until the deed was done? It was good I was informed of this mere moments before you stepped out of the kings chambers.  Did it please you to see the kings's body? Relish a job well done?" The guard demand angrily.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:47 pm

"None of that is true! I actually prayed for the king with the Prince so before you make accusations gather 'evidence' that's not from someone's mouth! It's amazing how you obtained the position of being a royal guard with your ignorance! " She snapped before she continued to head to the tower with the other guards.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:15 pm

The affronted guards sneered after Elizabeth. " The witnesse's word is uncontested. As well as an upstanding citizen of this court! You'd be best to remember that since you are now an enemy of the crown!" He called after her.  The two guards flanking Elizabeth seizured her upper arms. "Easy now, we wouldn't want you falling down these steps and breaking your pretty neck.  Not before you go on trial. " the guards on her right hissed at her. 
~~
"Sire, The arrangements have been made,  the funeral is to be in two days. Preparations to move your father to the chapel are awaiting your leisure. " The priest said humbly. 

Graydon looked to his father with a heavy heart and nodded his consent to move the body.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:36 am

"I could care less if a angel said it never mind a 'upstanding citizen' my conscious is clear knowing I didn't kill the king or help with his death . Now get your filthy hands off of me I can walk down the steps just fine myself! " Elizabeth huffed out as she moved her arms out of their hold to walk up the stairs to the tower.

Last edited by Silver176 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:05 am

( To go to a tower you have to go up stairs, not down. They're not taking her to a dungeon.  Very Happy )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:( To go to a tower you have to go up stairs, not down. They're not taking her to a dungeon.  Very Happy )
(Oh! Pfffff XD I'll fix that right now thanks for telling me Razz )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:40 pm

( Smile It happens. )

The guards let Elisabeth go finally.  Part because of her reaction and part because they were almost at the top. One pulled out the key for the door and stepped forward to unlock it once they arrived.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 am

When the door was unlocked Elizabeth stepped forward to go in. Upset about this whole mess that her family had to go through.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:55 pm

To which the door was slammed and locked behind her by the attending guard. As the others turned to leave,  he maintained his post to insure the prisoners didn't escape. 

After making all the arrangements, Graydon set out to his chambers for some privacy from prying eyes. Mainly because he needed to sort out his feelings. His progress was impeded by the sudden appearance of the Earl of Dabish. 

"Sir, may I have a moment of your time?" Byron asked curiously. 

Graydon frowned at the expression upon his face.  "What is it now?" He asked with trepidation.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:20 pm

Elizabeth was sitting on the ground with her back against the wall. Trying to take in the situation her family was in.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:13 am

Sir Orson had heard the news of Lady Bethan's family from the whispered conversation of two ladies.  He frowned and gather a few comforts and took them to the tower. As he neared,  the guard drew his sword.  " Halt! Who goes there?!" 

It's Sir Orson. I've brought the prisoners a few comforts. They are nobles after all. And I don't believe these charges,  not in the least." Eaton said sternly. 

"It is not for me to say one way or the other. I just follow orders. I don't have the luxury of free thought." Richard said simply. 

"How about you let me give these to the Bethan's? You can exercise free thought there and compassion. " Eaton asked hopefully.  After a drawn out moment,  the guard nodded his consent and put his sword away and moved to unlock the door. "Don't make me regret this knight. " He replied as he opened the door for him to pass inside. 

" You should never regret compassion. It's always the right thing to do." Eaton said with sincerity. He then looked to Elizabeth as she sat upon the floor. "Hello? How are you holding up?" He asked her with concern.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:03 am

Elizabeth looked up at him with a weak smile "As well as to be expected considering that my family has been accused of treason." Elizabeth sighed
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:44 am

Eaton stepped through the threshold and looked to the other occupants of the room and dipped his head in humble greeting, before looking back to the thick wooden door as it was shut and bolted behind him. He then whispered softly for only them to hear. "They found the murder weapon in your chambers,  Lord Bethan.  That is evidence enough to have you imprisoned up here. Not to mention the nobleman this speaks against you. Your accuser is the Earl of Dabish. Do you have any grievances with him or his late father? "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 am

Henry sighed and rubbed his face "Well it could be that my businesses put them out and lowered their wealth. I heard that they're barely surviving their high class lifestyle and refuse to transfer to middle class."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:58 am

Eaton set the blankets over on the foot of the bed, while giving that some thought. "Can you prove this in any way? It would work to prove motive aginst you." He asked finally.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:33 pm

Henry thought it over for a moment before nodding. "He sent me a threating letter years ago and I received another one a couple months ago but he put it as anonymous even though it was the exact same hand writing as the first one."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 pm

"And I assume you kept both letters?" Eaton asked hopefully.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Henry nodded "Yes I kept both even though my wife told me to throw them away."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:38 pm

" And do you have them in a safe place, somewhere unbeknownst to anyone, even the staff?" Eaton asked and was quick to add, "Do not say were. Just a yes or no will do." He pointed towards the closed door for emphasis.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:41 pm

Henry nodded "Yes not even my daughter knows."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:20 pm

"Good. That means you have evidence aginst your accuser.  It may discredit him." Eaton said with a margin of hope.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:41 pm

Henry sighed "Maybe, but hopefully he won't try to make sure my evidence is discredited. Thank you for the comforts by the way, it's been a long day. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:03 pm

Eaton dipped his head and looked to Elizabeth finally.  "He danced with you several times,  did he say anything odd?" He asked.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:31 am

Elizabeth shook her head "No he didn't say anything odd and if he did I can't remember" she replied honestly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 am

Eaton sighed warily and nodded.  "Alright. I'll let you know if I find out anymore more. I haven't talked with my liege yet. Anything you want me to pass along?" He asked them politely.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Elizabeth gave him a sad smile "I just want him to know that my family didn't do this."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum