Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Seeing the thief not showing any signs of slowing down Elizabeth took out her hidden knife from her boot. Throwing the knife at the thief it hit him in his shoulder. At the sudden pain, the thief lost his grip and fell off the horse, clutching his shoulder.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Graydon pulled up on his reigns and skidded to a halt before dismounting and striding over to pick up the man by his shirt front.  "When you mess with the king, you'll feel the sting of justice! " He said in a stern voice as he handed him off to his men. He then turned to look up at Elizabeth with a smirk,  "That's twice today you've surprised me, Lady Bethan.  Allow me to repay your services with the hospitality of my father's kingdom.  There was a bounty upon that poachers head." He explained as he released a coin purse from his belt and presented it to her. " I'd be remiss if I said you didn't earn it."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Elizabeth held up a hand with a shake of her head. "Keep it, I'm sure there are others that need it more than me. I've been blessed with a privileged life. I'm sure we'll meet again in the future your highness." She said before she turned to go back to her home. Giving her horse a pat on her neck while she did so.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 4:50 pm

Graydon smiled pleasantly and dipped his head at her parting statement.  He then mounted his horse and trotted over to the poacher to pull out the small encrusted dagger. He grinned as he cleaned the blade on the man's tunic. He thought as they headed back, you hold in your hand the perfect excuse to see her again.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Elizabeth dismounted her horse at the stables next to her home. She was in the middle of feeding her horse when her father came up to her. "How was your ride?" She glanced at her father "It was good, I met the prince and helped him with the thief. Though please don't tell mother I don't want her to be hysterical. " Here father was surprised but he nodded "Very well, we will discuss your encounter later but I'll let you rest. Dinner will be soon." Elizabeth nodded as she picked up the brush to brush her horse Marybeth fur.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 pm

Graydon rode through the gates into the castle. He dismounting and handed off his horse to the groom. He then hurried up the steps to deliver the good news to his father. Upon finding him in his throne room, he bowed low in formal greeting and waited to speak until he was addressed, "Your Majesty, we have apprehended the thief and he has been brought back for your swift justice.  However,  the glory is not all mine, and must be shared, for Lady Bethan assisted in tracking and his eventual capture. She...." 

"Is that supposed to make me proud?! Am I to burst with fatherly pride? What? For a maiden to do what you have not been so inclined to achive thus far?  You did not go to war, my son. You did not win me a territory!! You've apprehended a vagabond, that's it! I suppose she took the bounty?" The king asked.

"No, Majesty,  she refused to take it."Grayson stated humbly. 

"Now there's a boon for this day.  Take it back to the treasury and have it accounted for." The king said almost bored. 

"Yes, Majesty!" Grayson stated as he backed out of the room.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Elizabeth finished brushing her horse before she headed inside her estate. She went to the dinner table and was about to sit down but her mother sighed. "Elizabeth we discussed this, no weapons at the table. " Elizabeth rolled her eyes and her father held his hand up "Leave her be, its good to be prepared. " Her sisters started whispering to each other and Elizabeth ignored it. She was never close to them and knew that they talked about her behind her back. While they asked for dolls she asked for a practice sword and a bow. With that in mind she quietly ate her meal.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Graydon did as his father bid as upon completion he went to his room. He sat down on the window ledge and stared out over the land. Why is he so hateful to me, the reoccurring topic of his meditation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 8:51 pm

After dinner Elizabeth practiced her archery to get away from her mother. She knew her mother was going to talk to her about potential suitors and she wasn't in the mood for that. Getting bored with her archery she decided to play with Marybeth's foal, this helped her take her mind off the troubles with her mother and sisters.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 9:38 pm

Graydon shifted in his thoughts on the ledge and felt the hilt of Elizabeth's dagger still sipped beneath his belt. He took it out to look at it. He smiled slightly at the thought of its owner.  He then decide to clean and polish it himself so it would be gleaming when he returned it to her tomorrow. A happy reprieve from his brooding, he got the necessary supplies and got to work on it.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 21, 2017 4:41 am

When it was dark Elizabeth bid the horses good bye for now and went back to her estate.  She thought about her encounter with the prince all the way up to her room before shaking her head to clear it. It was no use thinking about it now so with a soft sigh she hanged up her sword before getting ready for bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep, exhausted from today's event.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 21, 2017 8:06 am

Graydon awoke with purpose the next morning. Upon fulfilling his morning obligation,  he now found himself out on his horse setting off on the road to Lady Bethan's estate. He wondered if she would be surprised to see him or not.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 21, 2017 9:48 am

Elizabeth had went to the training area in the morning to practice her swordsmanship. She's was busy fighting other servants and guards to give her more of a challenge.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 21, 2017 11:32 am

Graydon reined his horse to a stop at a discreet distance as he heard the tell-tale clattering of practice sparring. Not an uncommon sound late morn, but the participant however,  was of great interest to Graydon.  He watched her skills quietly, as Elizabeth went through her paces. He cursed his spying luck when Jasper let out a whinnie to a mare across the way. Perhaps she wouldn't notice,  he hoped.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 21, 2017 12:13 pm

Elizabeth had just disarmed a guard when she heard the whinnie of a horse. Knowing it wasn't Marybeth she looked around as she held her sword against the guards neck. She spotted the prince in the distance and sheathed her sword, arching a brow as she walked over to him. "Your highness I didn't expect such company. What has brought you here if I may ask?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 21, 2017 12:27 pm

Graydon dismounted and led Jasper with him to meet Elizabeth halfway.  Upon her inquiry,  he produced her dagger wrapped in a scrap of leather. "It's a simple courtesy visit. For you seem to have left your dagger in our thief,  Lady Bethan.  I must admit, I felt compelled to bring it back to you personally. But if this is an inopportune time.... I shall take my leave." He replied softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 21, 2017 2:35 pm

"Oh no this is not an inopportune time, if you wish to stay then please do," Elizabeth said with a smile as she took the dagger. "And thank you for this, it was my first actual weapon that wasn't completely wood."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 21, 2017 3:50 pm

"If you are certain I'm not an imposition,  then I'll stay a bit longer. You're quite skilled with the sword, Lady Bethan. " Graydon said pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Elizabeth smiled "Thank you, I've been practicing since I was a little girl. No boys in the family so my father decided to give me a wooden sword instead of a doll."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 21, 2017 7:36 pm

" Your skill with the blade must make him very proud. " Grayson said softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 22, 2017 8:24 am

Elizabeth smiled "Yes it-" she was cut off when her sisters squealed "Is that the prince?!" They rushed over to him. Completely ignoring their sister as they surrounded him "Your highness what a pleasant surprise!"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Graydon smiled pleasantly and looked around at the eager girls. "Good morning , to you all. It is a pleasant surprise to be surrounded by such lovely ladies. You honor me." He said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 22, 2017 12:49 pm

Elizabeth's sisters all giggled as they clinged onto him. "Tell us of your adventures! Please!" They exclaimed and Elizabeth shook her head before turning to leave. She knew she wasn't going to get a word in with her sisters like that.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Graydon fairly pleaded to Elizabeth with his eyes, "I would, but Lady Bethan, was kind enough to offer to show me around.  So you see, the fanciful tales will just have to wait for another vist."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Elizabeth glanced back and noticed his little signal. "Yes aren't you coming your highness? If you don't move now you'll get left behind" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Graydon made his excuses and carefully moved with Jasper in tow to catch up with Elizabeth.  Once in step with her, he glanced back to the girls nervously.  "Thank you, Lady Bethan. The fib is not on your conscience, but mine. I must admit,  I don't do so well with fussing females. They make me nervous.  I know, that's terrible of me to say, but none the less it's true." He said honestly. He stole a glance to merit the judgement in her eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum