Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 7:19 pm

(XD)
Elizabeth was laughing at their exchange and when Eaton was talking to Sky she licked his nose before giving him a cat hug. Rubbing her cheek against his affectionately while she purred loudly.

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Eaton laughed heartedly and hugged Sky back with a bear hug. 

Milroy snorted at the display and muttered just under his breath,  " There's at least one pussy that can't resist your charms. Shame that it's an actual feline." 

"I heard that! Sky eat him for me.  I'll make it worth your time. He probably give you indigestion, nevermind."  Eaton stated with humor.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 7:36 pm

Sky huffed sweetly since that was her way of laughing. She then started to lick Eaton's cheek and hair to style it for him. Cicero came out of the room and pounced on Milroy's shoes playfully, making sure not to hurt him. Elizabeth was close to happy tears because of how other people besides her were willing to accept Sky with open arms. She could tell how happy it made Sky since she's never seen the feline this affectionate to strangers.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 7:35 am

Milroy looked down at the strange sensation and saw Cicero. He smirked as he looked to Eaton and ashe humorously, "Are congratulations in order?" 

Eaton to Milroy curiously from Sky's grooming session and laughed at that. "No, she came with a plus one, wise guy." He retorted with a shake of his head. 

"Oh, that's good, because I'd think you were cockled, he looks nothing like you." Milroy joked with a smile. He didn't dare go for the cub to pet him, he was quite attached to his hand.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 20, 2018 8:27 am

"Cicero leave his shoes alone" she lightly chuckled as she picked up the cub. Cicero meowed loudly and licked Elizabeth's chin since he was hungry. Sky stopped grooming Eaton and looked to Cicero when she heard him meow. Elizabeth gave Eaton a sheepish smile "You think we could get them some food?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 am

Eaton chuckled and stood as he smoothed his hair back into place from Sky's grooming.  He nodded and said, "Yes, but of course.  Just follow me Lady Bethan. Milroy,  go get your rest. I'll take over now. "  He replied with authority.

Milroy dipped his head and stated, " Thank you sir." He looked to Cicero with a grin. "It was a pleasant surprise to meet all of you. Lady Bethan,  good day and for me good night. "  He then chanced an affectionate scratch to Cicero head before departing.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 22, 2018 1:00 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "Good day" she said to Milroy before moving to follow Eaton. Sky walked with them with an air of grace and sophistication. She held her head up high, determined to behave for Elizabeth.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 22, 2018 5:19 pm

Eaton noticed Sky's proud walk and whispered to Elizabeth, " She's very happy to be out and about. I imagine by the end of the week, the castle will have a new banner flying with her likeness upon it. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 22, 2018 5:26 pm

Elizabeth laughed at that "That would be a sight wouldn't it? I think she's happy because of how people seem to be welcoming her. Well most people." She said with a soft chuckle.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 22, 2018 5:41 pm

"There's bound to be a bit of hesitancy, I mean, how often do most people get to see, let alone pet a cougar? It's awe  inspiring for some and stuff of nightmares for others. But if anybody can change public opinion, she can." Eaton stated with a pleasant grin as they  neared the kitchen.  "Speaking of which , this should never interesting. " He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Elizabeth smile "I like your optimism" and when they neared the kitchen Sky couldn't help but peek into the kitchen when she smelled the food. She watched the cooks curiously but made no move to enter.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 23, 2018 5:48 pm

Eaton watched with humor as Sky looked in curiously.  That's when her heart and surprised yelp as the cook saw her. " Oh gracious me! She's larger than I expected. " She gushed as she fanned herself from the heat. "Come along, I have their food ready out the back door. It's too hot for her and her cub in here.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 23, 2018 6:09 pm

Elizabeth smiled at the cook with a nod of thanks. "Thank you for doing this I appreciate it," Elizabeth said as she followed the cook out to the back while calling for Sky. The large feline eagerly followed, careful to not knock anything over in the kitchen.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 24, 2018 7:43 pm

The kitchen staff watched with fascination as Sky walked through to the back. 

The cook stated graciously once they got outside, " Anything to please the special guests of the crowned prince, my lady. " 

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:11 pm

(Bump!)

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:40 pm

Elizabeth smiled "Well thank you again." Sky on the other hand was eagerly eating the food that was laid out in front of her. Elizabeth had placed Cicero on the ground so he could drink his milk.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Eaton watched Sky sorry a second and motioned to a bench in the shade. "Lady Brethren, may I suggest er get comfortable?" He asked pleasantly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:14 am

"Oh yes thank you" Elizabeth said with a smile before she sat down on the bench. Sky finished her food rather quickly considering how hungry she was and went out to a sunny patch of grass before laying down. Switching to lay on her side to bathe in the sun by Cicero.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack Yesterday at 4:25 am

Eaton watched Sky humorously as the cougar sunned herself. "So tell me lady Elisabeth, do you always have such unique pets?" He said conversationally.

Graydon looked out over the inner garden and observed Elizabeth while his advisors droned on about matters in the kingdom. He sighed deeply and turned to face his obligations. It was going to be a long morning.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top