Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 17, 2018 10:28 pm

Graydon met her close up gaze as he held that position with her. He sighed longingly as he spoke in hushed tones so his words were private. "Yes, your sentiment mirrors that of my own. Nothing will ever change that, Elizabeth. In fact, if I I'm truly honest with myself,  I was lost to you with our very first meeting. The fire of defiance that lit in your challenging stare, only deepened that certainty for me." 

Eaton motioned for the others to head out the door and closed it behind himself as he stepped into the hallway.  Tristan protested , "We cannot leave the crowned prince unguarded. " 

Eaton snorted and commented, "Don't be an idiot Trist. She wouldn't harm his.  She is the victim in all this falsehood aginst her family. You'll see soon enough, with the rest of the court. But in the meantime,  it won't hurt to give them this time together. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:46 am

Elizabeth chuckled softly "I have to admit that I had felt something with you when I first gazed at you though i tried to resist out of fear. In the end I couldn't help but fall for you." Elizabeth said softly before she leaned up to kiss Graydon, resting her hands upon his shoulders.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 1:28 pm

He wrapped his arms around her waist to deepen the kiss a little more. "I detected a lot of things from you that day, and fear wasn't one of them. Fierce determination and indignation, yes. That was when I was convinced you were innocent of the accusation. But yet I persisted, more then reluctant to let you leave my sight. " Graydon admitted further when their lips parted for breath. He gave a cocky grin as he added, "And Elizabeth,  you're far too sure footed to have ever fallen easily. But I'm glad it was for me. I love you and want to keep you in my heart for as long as the Lord see fit to spark life in it."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Elizabeth wrapped her arms around his neck gave him a loving smile. "I love you too Graydon and I'm glad you believe me." She then smirked, "With all these compliments from you I would think you're trying to bed me your highness" she teased.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 4:28 pm

That surprised at chuckle from Graydon as his eyes twinkled with delight. "Oh, dear. My  perfumed words are genuine and not self-serving my virtuous Maiden. Another  sampling of your kiss is due enough for them, should you feel so inclined." He said with humor.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 18, 2018 4:31 pm

Elizabeth laughed softly "Now how could I say no to you." She purred into his ear before she kissed him deeply, running her fingers through his hair as she did so.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 5:47 pm

Graydon cradled Elizabeth's jaw gently as he delved into the silken depths of her mouth with the tip of his tounge. He'd learn this style of kissing on his travels to France.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 18, 2018 5:54 pm

Elizabeth was surprised by this style of kissing that Graydon showed her since she had never seen it before. Though she quickly and eagerly responded to the kiss, enjoying the feel of his tongue against hers.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 18, 2018 8:14 pm

Graydon had to break away from the kiss to regain a bit of his composure. She was an astute learner, which only added to the heady mix of his elevating desires. "My dear Elizabeth. I'm afraid we've done enough of that for now. " He admitted as he rested his forehead lightly upon her sholder. He needed a moment before looking to her lovely face with her kiss bruised lips.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 6:16 am

Elizabeth sighed softly and nodded as she wrapped her arms around Graydon to hug him. "Its going to be hard to go back to sleep" she admitted with a light laugh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 7:02 am

" Yes,  but sleep has no reprisals and in one's dreams, anything can happen. We'll  both get through this living nightmare of my father's murder and get the blame on the proper head. Then we can look to our future together and all that entails." Graydon promised as he cradled Elizabeth's cheek in his palm.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 7:30 am

Elizabeth leaned her head into his hand and closed her eyes. "I hope its soon, we're so close to being together yet so far." She sighed softly as she opened her eyes and kissed his palm.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 8:23 am

Graydon sighed softly with the truth of her words. "Yes, we are." It warmed his heart that she felt the same as him. "Now rest, my little dove. I take solace in the knowledge that Sky will keep you safe while you sleep. These are perilous times. If you were taken from me...it would be a travesty of my ability to keep you safe in my own house." He said with conviction.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:27 am

"If something like that would ever happen don't ever doubt yourself." She said in reassurance before she gave him one last kiss. "Goodnight Graydon, stay safe" she said softly before she made her way to the bed to lay down next to Sky.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 8:31 am

Graydon nodded and watched Elizabeth as she got settled. Only then, did he move to the door to leave. "Goodnight Elizabeth,  until tomorrow. " He bid her farewell. 

(Timeskip to the morning or not?)

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 8:39 am

(yeah we can timeskip to morning)
In the morning Elizabeth was woken up by Sky who was licking her hair and face. Elizabeth laughed as she hugged Sky and saw the Cicero was already awake and pouncing on a small pillow on the floor that Sky must have given him to play with. Elizabeth got up from the bed to get ready and Sky looked at the door expectantly. "Oh Sky I don't know if you can leave the room" Elizabeth said sadly, hoping that she was wrong and Sky could be let out since she knew the big cat wouldn't be able to handle being cooped up in one room.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 9:41 am

Graydon was finishing up making his arrangements for Sky to get the use of the castles inner gardens.  They were sizeable and would keep her from harm from would be poachers. He meet with advisors and dealt with the delegated duties that were part of being a crowned prince. The staff were busy making ready for first meal and the aromas were percolating on the air from the kitchen.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 11:14 am

Elizabeth finished getting ready and groomed Sky by brushing her fur and fixing the blue pendant around the cat's neck. "Now Sky if you come out you must behave no matter how they react. Show them the beauty and sophistication that comes with what you are." Elizabeth said gently and Sky gave her a nod before moving to groom Cicero.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 11:25 am

The guard had changed at Elizabeth's door, so Tristan was no longer there. It was now knight named Milroy.  He dipped his head as  Eaton came to the door and knocked.  "Amy problems or suspicious activity last night?" He inquired quietly.

"No, sir. All was well. Quiet as a mouse." Milroy informed.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 11:30 am

When she heard a knock Elizabeth went to the door to open it and smiled when she saw Eaton. "Hello Eaton, what brings you by?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 11:39 am

Eaton smile brightly, "Good morning, Lady Bethan. I trust the day has found you well? As for my purpose of being here, it's to inform you of certain arrangements that have been made for our special guests."  He said in greeting before elaborating on the arrangements that were made for Sky and Cisco. From food, to their freedom, however limited it was.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 12:13 pm

When Elizabeth heard about the arrangments she smiled brightly. "Oh that's such a relief! Did you hear that Sky?" Sky came forward and rubbed her cheek against Eaton's hand as a thank you.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Eaton smile and scratched Sky's cheek affectionately. "You like that? Huh, girl?" He asked with a chuckle.

Milroy,  however sprang back with an almost unmanly yelp at the appearance of the cougar. " Quiet as a mouse make sense now!!" He stated with disbelief.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 1:07 pm

"Oh she doesn't mean any harm unless you pose a threat" Elizabeth tried to reassure the startled guard. Sky glanced at Milroy before licking Eaton's hand affectionately when he scratched her. Trying to not look like a threat.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 19, 2018 4:19 pm

"That may be true,  but I about caught my death with fright. Warn a guy next time,  Eaton. Bad of you!" Milroy joked with a nervous chuckle.  

Eaton grinned widely and stated, " Where's the fun. Besides,  I never would have got to hear a battle hardened knight squeal like a girl. Perhaps you should wear ribbons in your hair. Your ladies may even adorn your locks for you."

Milroy crossed his arms and challenged, "And it sounds like somebody is jealous of my silken locks or my lovely ladies." 

Eaton smile and took a knee to better talk to Sky. " I'm not jealous of those scrumpets! As you see, I already have a lovely lady here. A proud and noble female. You love me, don't you Sky?!" He asked as he scratched her chin affectionately.  He stole a glance up to Elizabeth with a playful wink.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 19, 2018 7:19 pm

(XD)
Elizabeth was laughing at their exchange and when Eaton was talking to Sky she licked his nose before giving him a cat hug. Rubbing her cheek against his affectionately while she purred loudly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum