Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 5:17 am

Graydon smiled sheepishly and admitted, "I found that out the hard way. " He looked to the delicious smelling lunch and said with gratitude, "This looks and smells wonderful,  thank you. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 5:59 am

Elizabeth smiled "Your welcome and you can thank our chefs for the meal. Anything else you need?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 6:30 am

"Some company while I eat? I'll even share this bountiful feast. " Graydon said enticingly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 am

Elizabeth chuckled softly before she moved a chair so it was next to his bed before sitting down. "No I'm alright, you need to finish all this so your body can heal" she smiled.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 8:18 am

Graydon smiled pleasantly and nodded.  "Alright.  If you are certain." He replied as he started eating politely.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:37 am

Elizabeth shrugged of her jacket "And you don't  need to worry about my sisters, they went out dress shopping so we're safe for a few hours" she winked.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 11:52 am

Graydon chuckled softly and said teasingly as he wiped his mouth with a napkin in  his good hand,  "Thank heaven for small blessings. "

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 3:51 pm

Elizabeth laughed "Couldn't agree more. So why don't you tell me about yourself? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 7:23 pm

Graydon gave her a sly smile and stated,  "There isn't much about me the kingdom doesn't know. You'll have to be more specific than that. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 7:28 pm

Elizabeth smiled and thought for a moment before asking "Hmm how about your favorite color? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 7:35 pm

"Emerald green. It was my mother's birthstone. " Graydon replied simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue May 30, 2017 7:03 am

Elizabeth smiled "That's beautiful, how did she pass if you don't mind me asking?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 30, 2017 9:02 pm

"She died of consumption." Graydon replied quietly as he looked to his unfinished portion of his food.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 6:42 am

"I'm sorry," Elizabeth said softly before the door to the room was pushed open. In came cougar with a light blue pendant for a collar and rushed over to Elizabeth. "Hey there, feeling better?" She asked happily as she rubbed the big cat's neck which it responded by bumping it's head against hers.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 7:54 am

(An actual cougar or a cat named cougar?)
"Thank you, I appreciate the condolences." Graydon said as he looked to the feline with curious intrigue.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 am

(lol an actual cougar)
Elizabeth gave him a smile before she patted her thigh and the cougar lifted it's bandaged paw so she can check the wound.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 8:28 am

"What happened to s/he?" Graydon asked concerned for the beautiful animal.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 8:40 am

Elizabeth started scratching the cougar's head gently before she spoke. "She usually hunts with us but since she's an exotic animal I take her out for walks so she doesn't get stir crazy. I take a book with me to read while I let her explore a bit before she comes back to walk with me or ready to go home. A week ago I was reading and a pack of wolves came out for a snack. Sky here came back in time and protected me but a wolf got her good in the paw. Luckily there wasn't  any permanent damage and she saved my life." Elizabeth smiled as Sky laid her head on Elizabeth's lap.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 am

"What a special girl she is. It is fortunate indeed that she was able to protect you and didn't suffer permanent harm." Graydon replied with admiration for Sky.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 11:13 am

Elizabeth smiled "Oh yes she's very special, we named her Sky because she has blue eyes. A trait I've never seen before in a cougar." Sky went over to Graydon and sniffed his hand before giving it a lick.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Elizabeth smiled "Oh yes she's very special, we named her Sky because she has blue eyes. A trait I've never seen before in a cougar." Sky went over to Graydon and sniffed his hand before giving it a lick.
Graydon chuckled at the rough texture of sky's tounge. "That's a strange feeling. " He replied softly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Elizabeth chuckled "She likes you, doesn’t usually warm up to people that fast unless they're children " she said as Sky climbed up on the bed to lay at his feet.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 12:53 pm

Graydon smiled pleasantly surprised by that reveal. He then stated with humor, "It's probably just simple compassion for a fellow mull victim. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 1:10 pm

Elizabeth let out a genuine laugh, she had slight warm feeling grow in her chest since he's the only person that has made her laugh this much.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Hearing Elizabeth's musical laughter pleased Graydon very much. He could just be himself with her. No strict formality or propriety.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed May 31, 2017 3:46 pm

Elizabeth wiped her stray tears with her finger before looking at him with a bright smile. "It's nice to meet someone who has a sense of humor for once."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum