Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 am

Elizabeth couldn't sleep, tossing and turning in her bed. As she lay awake she heard a scratching sound at the balcony door. Frowning she sat up in bed and saw Sky scratching the door with her carrying the cub by his scruff. "Sky!" Elizabeth gasped as she rushed out of her bed to open the door. Sky set the cub down and nudged him inside before she stood on her hind legs to give Elizabeth a cat hug. Despite how shocked she was to see her she was happy and returned the hug happily. She then closed the door and picked up the cub to greet him as well which he accepted with a purr.
(I forgot the name of the cub XD )

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:11 pm

( Looks in notebook. Lol  Razz and finds it to be Cicero. )

Tristan head a commotion and opened the door fearing she was trying to escape out the balcony door. "What do you think  your......" He trailed off as he looked with wide-eyed horror at the mountain lion.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:33 pm

(Thanks! XD)
Elizabeth looked up when she heard the door open. Seeing the look of horror on his face Elizabeth quickly reassured him "Its okay, she won't bite. This is Sky my best friend, even Graydon knows about her and Cicero." Sky looked at the man curiously though she was careful not to show any signs of aggression. She had on her leather armor and was standing close to Elizabeth and Cicero.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:48 pm

Tristan swallowed hard and looked to Elizabeth unsure.  "But she's a mountain lion.  " He said as if that explained his worry perfectly.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:31 pm

"She is but she's never attacked me since I've brought her in as a cub. If she meant any harm she would've killed us by now and wouldn't go through the trouble of coming up here. She misses me and I don't know how she climbed up here but she did." Elizabeth explained as she rubbed Sky's neck who started to purr. She then laid on the ground and rolled onto her back, blinking up at Tristan.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:29 am

Tristan smiled nervously and watched Sky as she sprawled out on the floor.  He chuckled quietly and admitted,  "She doesn't look like she's dangerous when she's in that position. She seems very house cat like,  really.  But on a huge scale. " He glanced to the open door briefly and his post, before looking back to Sky. "And the cub was an orphan? Do you need milk for him?" He asked curiously.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:57 am

Elizabeth chuckled at his comment before thinking over his question "Yes he is, Graydon and I found him several days ago when we took Sky out for her daily outings." She then looked to Sky expectantly and the cougar looked to the cub. Communicating with him in their own language. When Cicero let out a loud meow Sky turned to Tristan and dipped her head. Elizabeth chuckled softly ""She's saying yes, guess its been a long journey for them. If you don't mind I would like you to tell Graydon if he's not asleep, Im sure he wouldn't mind knowing about this particular company."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:39 pm

Tristan nodded and went to the door to look look for the chambermaid.  When he saw her coming out of a room further down the hall, he called to her to get her attention.  Sarah she hurried over he told her what he wanted and sent her off to do it. He couldn't abandon his post after all. He hoped she found Eaton on the way to pass word to the crowned prince. 
~~
Eaton turned curiously as a winded chambermaid came running up to him. He expected nothing good of it. Perhaps a Lord got too handsy. But as she explained,  he smiled. "Right.  Then go get the milk, I'll see if the crowned prince is still awake. " He instructed.  As she went onwards,  he turned to open Graydon's bedroom door. To his surprise,  he was sitting at the window looking melancholy.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:49 pm

Elizabeth went on the bed with Sky and Cicero while she waited for the milk. She had Cicero in the crook of her arm while she had laid her head on Sky's side. Listening to the deep breaths of the large cat gave Elizabeth a sense of peace, it just reminded her of how much she had missed her companion. With Sky at her side again she felt like she could face anything, even the murder scandal.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Graydon dressed is simple attire came to Elizabeth's chambers.  He looked to Tristan as he headed inside.  Eaton following close behind to see this cub and mountain lion curiously . Graydon smiled as he saw Sky and Cicero in Elizabeth's arms. "Oh my, it is true.  I can't believe it." He said with happiness.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:05 am

Sky perked up when she heard Graydon. She hopped up off the bed and trotted over to him. Standing up on her hind legs to give him a cat hug as she purred.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Tristan who'd stayed by the door grabbed for his weapon immediately,  but Eaton scolded him with a look before walking a little closer to get a better look at the cat he'd heard stories about from Graydon. 

Graydon laughed at Sky and returned her feline hug with gentle petting and gentle words. "Look at the beautiful girl. You're taking such good care of Cicero while we were away. Thanks for coming here. Your momma needs your comforting presence in these tough times."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 am

Sky rubbed her face against Graydon's as she purred even louder. She soon let him go after licking his cheek and looked to Eaton. Sky noticed that he had come closer so she gave him a once over before she pawed the air gently in his direction. As if saying hi and giving him a friendly wave.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:04 pm

Graydon and Eaton laughed at Sky's wave. Graydon then moved to Cicero to see how the cub was doing since last he'd seen him. He made a soft sound in greeting as he stroked his soft fur. He grinned to Elizabeth and whispered, " What a welcomed surprise. I think this is just what I needed." 

The chambermaid knocked on the door when she arrived with the warm milk for the cub.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:01 am

Elizabeth chuckled softly as Cicero purred and licked Graydon's hand. "Its what we both needed..." she said softly and when the chambermaid came in the cub scrambled out Elizabeth's hold and eagerly went to the maid. Looking at the milk with hopeful eyes.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:05 am

The chambermaid looked to the cub with wide eyes and almost dropped the milk with fright. Tristan however, caught her hand and made a soothing sound as he explained, "Look at his eyes, he wants the milk, not a bite of you. He's an infant and can't really hurt you. " 

She swallowed hard and nodded mutely as she shifted her gaze from Tristan's mildly amused one to the tiny cub. "Oh? I guess I was just worried about his mum thinking I was a threat." She said in defense of her actions. She then knelt down slowly with the bowl of cooling milk and set it in front of Cicero with a nervous chuckle. 

Graydon laughed and shook his head. "Sky wouldn't harm a fly. But it took me some time to get over the initial fright." He admitted truthfully.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Cicero meowed happily before he started lapping the milk eagerly. Elizabeth chuckled "Yeah I dont blame people with their reaction to a mountain lion stand two feet away. Definitely not something you see everyday." She said as Sky stretched before stepping closer to the maid and flopped down onto her back. Sky looked up at the maid innocently to show she was friendly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:02 pm

Graydon watched quietly as Sky tried to make friends with the maid.  

The maid couldn't help the smile that rooted itself upon her face. "She really is nice. Will she let me touch her?" She asked before she'd move to do so. 

Eaton chuckled  as he crouched down beside Cicero to watch him eat. He looked over to Sky once again with humor as she was acting like an overgrown house cat.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:17 pm

Elizabeth chuckled and gave the maid a nod. "Yes she will, you're not posing as a threat so its okay." She said in a reassuring tone as Sky moved so she was standing, never taking her blue eyes off the maid in a friendly manner.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:37 am

The maid reached out her hand and little further to stroke along Sky's fore head. "Oh, she's so soft. I wasn't expecting that." She commented nervously as she brushed behind the ear. Most house cats enjoyed that kind of petting. 

Graydon grinned and stated, "That was among  my first thoughts as well. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:58 am

Sky began to purr at the petting and closed her eyes in bliss. When the maid finished Sky licked her hand to show her appreciation.

Cicero had finished the warm milk and was laying on his side by the bowl. His belly full and his eyes closed from falling asleep. Sky noticed this and licked the maids hand one last time before she went to the cub. Picking him up by the scruff gently before hopping on the bed. She made a little nest for Cicero with the sheets before placing him in it.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:50 am

The maid grinned with each sandpaper like affection that Sky gave her. She stood to stand by Tristan as the female cougar collected the cub for a proper nap. 

The crowned Prince watched Sky's maternal instincts kick in as she lovingly cared for their wayward cub. Graydon moved closer to Elizabeth and smiled warmly at the picture the cats on the bed presented them. "She's such a dutifully parent. I'm grateful for her watching out for my Cisco. It warms my saddened heart." He said with sincerity.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:59 am

Elizabeth smiled warmly at the sight before looking at Graydon. "It certainly warms mine too. I think this is something she needs, she's old enough to have cubs but its hard for her to look for a mate that will accept humans like she has."
Cicero yawned before curling up in his little nest, Sky laid down next to him. Wrapping her tail around the nest before she looked at everyone in the room. Her blue eyes seem to shine brighter in the moonlight and she dipped her head respectfully as if bidding everyone goodnight.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum