Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 3:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:18 am

Elizabeth climbed up on Jasper "Graydon what are you doing, you're hurt!"

Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 9:40 am

"And I'm not leaving you to get hurt either. " Graydon replied as he spurred Jasper to get them out of there and to the rest of the hunting party.  He reined him to a stop as he saw Henry.  He was feeling very lightheaded and almost swooned from blood loss,  but held it together.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 11:24 am

Elizabeth climbed off Jasper and mounted Marybeth while Henry trotted over to him. "Do you think you can hold out til we get back to the estate? I can ride with you if not" Henry said.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 1:11 pm

Graydon wasn't tracking the conversation very well. He tried to focus,  but the harder he tried, the more his head swam. "Im.....it's...my fault the.....I ruined....the hunt..." He then slump forward over Jasper's haunches as he lost the fight with conscious.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Henry dismounted to make sure he was secure on Jasper so they could quickly take him back to the estate. 

Back at the estate the doctor left the guest room Graydon was in after he had fixed up his arm. Elizabeth then brought in a bowl of water and rag. She dipped the rag into the water and glanced back at Graydon who was still unconscious at the moment  before squeezing the excess water out of the rag.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 1:59 pm

The subtle sound of the water, drew Graydon out of his unconscious state.  He blinked up at Elizabeth,  confused by the change in location.  "Wha...." He began to ask,  but found his mouth to dry to form the words fully.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:07 pm

Elizabeth turned to him and immediately went to the nightstand to pick up the cold cup of water. "Here" she said gently as she brought the rim to his lips.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Graydon eagerly took a sip and swallowed gratefully.  "Thank you,  Lady Bethan.  That tastes and feels so refreshing on my tounge." He admitted truthfully.  He then took in the room again and asking,  " What happened? How did I get here?" He inquired quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:21 pm

Elizabeth sat on the edge of the bed next to him before speaking.  "Well during our hunt a bear bit you on the arm. You lost enough blood to fall unconscious and we rushed you back here to the estate for a doctor to look at it."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 2:35 pm

At the reminder,  the memories came rushing back. He groaned at his stupidity.  "I never saw the bear until to called out.  I shudder to think what would have happened if you hadn't." Graydon replied with gratitude.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 2:37 pm

Elizabeth sighed softly "Well I wish I had called out sooner, how are you feeling? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 3:04 pm

Graydon smiled slightly and said teasingly to her statement, " Me too." He then looked to his bandaged arm and stated,  " I feel alright.  Is it badly damaged?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Elizabeth chuckled softly before looking at his arm. "Not bad considering,  you'll be able to use it normally in no time."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 4:39 pm

"I'm glad. But if I've learned one thing, never bring a sword to a bear fight." Graydon replied with slight humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 7:47 pm

Elizabeth laughed and patted his arm "Well I'm glad you're okay. Do you need anything? "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 8:06 pm

"My dignity back, perhaps?" Graydon replied with a sigh of longing. He did not want to face his father's harsh judgment when he got home.  "I should probably get going." He said with trepidation of that conversation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:28 pm

Elizabeth shook her head "I would highly advise against it. You need to rest your arm or else you'll open up the wound and bleed out."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Graydon looked to her and finally nodded agreement.  He knew the truth to that statement,  if nothing else. "Then thank you for your hospitality lady Bethan. " He conceded gracefully

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 9:59 pm

"Your welcome" she took the damp rag she had and dabbed it on his forehead. "And even though it was a bit reckless I thank you for saving me from those two beasts" she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Graydon smiled charmingly and said, "Ah, but you saved me first. So we're even. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun May 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Elizabeth chuckled softly as she rested thee rag on his forehead. "Well a thank you is still in order. Would you like something to eat?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun May 28, 2017 10:57 pm

"Well then, you are welcome. Yes, please.  That sounds wonderful. " Graydon replied with appreciation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 7:27 am

Elizabeth smiled before she stood up to bring him lunch.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 7:58 am

Graydon looked from the window to Elizabeth as she entered the room. He smiled pleasantly as he moved to sit up and winced at the use of his injured arm.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 am

"Be careful with your arm" Elizabeth scolded lightly as she placed the bed tray on his lap.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 29, 2017 8:17 am

Graydon smiled sheepishly and admitted, "I found that out the hard way. " He looked to the delicious smelling lunch and said with gratitude, "This looks and smells wonderful,  thank you. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum