Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:32 pm

Eaton dipped his head in regards to her statement.  "Yes, it is always good to know your never alone in times of tribulations. " He said with fondness for Elizabeth.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:35 am

Elizabeth smiled at that and for the rest of the day she chatted with him. It was a nice distraction from the fact that she had to be stuck in her room.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:28 am

Graydon stopped by Elizabeth's room on his way to dinner to collect her. He missed the days of being to himself,  everywhere he went now, he had an entourage. He knocked on her door and waited for Eaton to answer. When he did, he stepped inside to ask, "lady Bethan,  would you kindly join me for dinner?"

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 am

Elizabeth looked at him with a smile " Yes I'm famished." She stood up and headed to the door "And thank you Eaton."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:53 am

Eaton smiled and bowed graciously and said, "You're most kind. In your leave,  I'll take the opportunity to eat as well." 

Graydon smiled as he looked to Elizabeth. "Your family is already there. Rest assured they were not forgotten. " He assured her as he held out his arm to her.

Last edited by nickyknack on Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:49 am

Elizabeth gave him a loving smile "That's a relief, thank you so much Graydon. You've done so much for us in this dark time." She said softly as she linked her arm through his.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:16 am

Graydon smiled warmly and said in return, "I'll not accept such thanks until I get you free of these charges. " He patted her hand for reassurance as they walked towards the door.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:39 am

"Hopefully they will be dropped soon, though its a good thing i can wait for it in a bedroom and not in the dungeon." She said with a wink as they arrived at the dinning hall.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:37 am

"Or the tower. " Graydon whispered back as he took on the composer of crowned Prince. He wouldn't be actual King until his coronation months later after the funeral of his father.  His kingdom would be in mourning.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:40 am

Elizabeth chuckled softly before she sat down with her family.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:10 am

Graydon then moved to his own seat. The whispering a sound of snakes as he did so. He however pretended it didn't bother him, as he looked out over the banquet hall before taking his seat. The commotion of everyone sitting at once was a welcome relief. Then the room erupted in many conversations as the food and wine was brought out. His eyes sought Elizabeth as if she was his true north.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:29 am

Elizabeth noticed he was looking at her and met his gaze with a warm smile. She ignored the whispers of the other nobles and focused only on him.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:21 pm

Graydon felt Elizabeth's gaze as if it were a caress. His attention was demanded by many, but he always returned his gaze to her when the opportunity presented itself. He yearn to have her at his side, but only patients would insure her place there. He had to free her and her family of this scandal first.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 am

Elizabeth always returned his gaze with soft eyes and a loving smile. When dinner was finished she stood up with her family to head back to their rooms.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 pm

As Graydon watched Elizabeth leave,  so did all that was good of his evening.  The list of nobles vying for his time was almost endless. Perhaps this was why his father was such a bitter man. He thought with resentment of all the relentless chatter.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:00 am

Elizzbeth sighed when she was in her own room, already missing Graydon. She yearned to be at his side but she would have to wait until her name was cleared. She sighed again as she began to brush her hair.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:43 pm

It wasn't long before a soft knock sounded on the door and a meek voice calls through it. "Lady Brethan? It be the chambermaid.... I have fresh water and coals for your fire."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:12 am

"Alright, coming" Elizabeth announced as she got up from her seat and moved to open the door.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:38 am

The chambermaid curtsied and said, "Oh, thank you my lady. You needn't wait on me, I just didn't want to interrupt you in a private moment. " She explained as she came into the room and went to work filling the basin with water from one of the two pals she carried.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:59 am

Elizabeth chuckled "No need to worry I was just brushing my hair. Thank you for bringing this I appreciate it" She said with a grateful smile.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:09 pm

The chambermaid smiled and curtsied again when she finished pouring the water. "Uh, my lady.  No thanks required.  Tis only my job is all. It is good to be appreciated, though." She said as she moved over to add some coal to the fire. As she took some coals to put in a bed warmer and went to work warming Elizabeth's bed.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 pm

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, as she let her work she moved to the window. Staring at the scenery while she succumbed to her thoughts.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:57 pm

The chambermaid curtsied before she left and closed the door behind her quietly.  

Tristan was on guard tonight outside the families doors. His eyes drifted the hallways dutifully.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Elizabeth sighed once more before she got ready for bed. When she had changed into her nightgown she climbed into bed, thankful she didn't have to sleep on those flat beds that were in the tower.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 pm

Graydon had finally retired to his own chambers after he'd untangled himself from the pit vipers of his court. The silence in his room, a welcome relief.  He changed clothes and sought the comfort of his bed and the nocturnal bliss his dreams could offer him.  This thoughts did strayed to Elizabeth. Their carefree times and their ride with Sky in the forest.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:35 am

Elizabeth couldn't sleep, tossing and turning in her bed. As she lay awake she heard a scratching sound at the balcony door. Frowning she sat up in bed and saw Sky scratching the door with her carrying the cub by his scruff. "Sky!" Elizabeth gasped as she rushed out of her bed to open the door. Sky set the cub down and nudged him inside before she stood on her hind legs to give Elizabeth a cat hug. Despite how shocked she was to see her she was happy and returned the hug happily. She then closed the door and picked up the cub to greet him as well which he accepted with a purr.
(I forgot the name of the cub XD )
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: