View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 10:06 pm

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Cool Smile I'll post first unless you wish to?
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Cool Smile I'll post first unless you wish to?
(You lead.  Very Happy )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Elizabeth rode her horse through the woods. Enjoying how the wind weaved through her hair and when she felt her horse getting tired she stopped by a river. Dismounting she patted her horse's neck "Sorry I forget how old you're getting" she teased. Her horse nipped at a red string playfully in retaliation and Elizabeth chuckled. "Go on have your drink" her horse nuzzle her before going to the water to drink. Elizabeth stood by, letting out a content sigh.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri May 19, 2017 10:54 pm

Graydon brought his horse to a halt as he leaned over to examined the fairly fresh tracks. "A horse and rider has passed through here within the hour." He announced to his men.  The only question was, was it the game thief they were looking for? A poacher  who had trespass upon his father's kingdom and had stolen food from his people's mouths.  He looked to his men to add, " We're close!  if this is the one, then this ends today."  He spurred his horse into a  gallop.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 5:02 am

Elizabeth soon heard the familiar footsteps of horses and she turned to see them surround her. She put her hand to her sword, narrowing her eyes suspiciously "What is the meaning of this?!"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 6:44 am

Graydon broke from the circle and looked to Elizabeth in surprise, he hadn't expected a female.  "When you traveled through Aradell forest, did you by chance hunt while you were there?" He asked cryptically.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 6:48 am

Elizabeth frowned "No I didn't, why?" She watched the other men carefully. Studying their movements to see if they would attack, her hand never leaving her sword.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 7:14 am

"Then will you submit to a search of your belongs? If this is all a misunderstanding, then I will bid you good-day. But if you are lying,  you'll wish you told the truth." Graydon stated sternly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 7:20 am

Elizabeth narrowed her eyes at him and gestured to her horse that just had a saddle. "As you can see I don't have any belongings with me. I just came out here for a ride so I didn't bring anything but myself."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 8:15 am

Graydon was not convinced.  That's exactly what a poacher would say, he thought to himself. He glanced to his guards and ordered,  "Search the area for any signs of stowed away belongings!" When they rode out to do so, he focused back on Elizabeth to add for her benefit, " It's quite careless to go riding unpaired. Being a.....Lady, it's reckless at best."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 8:19 am

Elizabeth tilted her head "I'm not unprepared,  I have this" she tapped the handle of her sword before adding "I can take care of myself just fine."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 9:17 am

Graydon smiled at her bravo and dipped his head in acknowledgement. "I'm Prince Graydon Thorndale, may I be so bold as to ask for yours?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 9:24 am

Elizabeth gave him a feminine bow before responding. "Elizabeth Bethan of the Bethan  household. What are you hunting in this forest? Or should I say who?"
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 10:47 am

Graydon had guessed that she was a lady, based on her dress and fineness of the tack on her horse. "A game theft and the subsequent poacher." He informed simply.  He glanced to his guards as they returned with a negation of finding any evidence of her involvement. "Well, Lady Bethan I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you. Good day!" He said as he turned his horse to leave.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 12:39 pm

"I see..." When the guards returned she climbed up on her horse. She then gestured at another pair of horse tracks nearby "Did you notice these tracks by the way? I have a feeling your thief went that way." She said with a smirk before she rode her horse in the direction of the tracks.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

Graydon nodded, "Yes, lady Bethan, they were our next hunt after you. " He replied as he spurred his horse to follow in her direction.  "You have quite an eye for tracking. " He complimented pleasantly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:11 pm

"Well I have regular hunting trips with my father. Hunted all kinds of animals." She hummed in response. She spurred her horse faster, even though her horse was older Elizabeth knew she could deliver when the time called for it. This was no exception.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Graydon watched Elizabeth break from him and looked to his men with a grin, "It would seem she's joined our hunt." He said before engaging in her pursuit.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Elizabeth followed the tracks some more until she knew for sure where he was going. Once she was sure she spurred her horse to take a shortcut in order to catch up to the thief.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 1:40 pm

Graydon motioned for his men to split into two groups. One to follow the tracks, the other to stay with him. He then surged up the hill to catch up with Elizabeth.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 1:43 pm

This high up the hill Elizabeth could see the thief up ahead. "Got you" Elizabeth commented with a smirk before she continued through the shortcut. At this rate, they would catch up with him in no time.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat May 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Graydon charged forward at breakneck speed as his horse  gained momentum on the downside of the hill. Jasper his trusty steed, easy jumped any obstacles that presented themselves.  "Hult! In the name of the king!" He yelled out as they closed in on the thief.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat May 27, 2017 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Seeing the thief not showing any signs of slowing down Elizabeth took out her hidden knife from her boot. Throwing the knife at the thief it hit him in his shoulder. At the sudden pain, the thief lost his grip and fell off the horse, clutching his shoulder.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum