View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickyknack and Silver

Post by Silver176 on Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Character sheet:

Elizabeth Bethan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: Graydon Thorndale
Eye color: Blue 
Personality : Confident,  stubborn,  honorable,  genuine, heartfelt and brave.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Silver176 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Re: Nickyknack and Silver

Post by nickyknack on Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:04 pm

Instead of getting up, Graydon turned to sit with his back aginst the side of the bed. He rested his arms on his knees and looked to his hands as he searched his feelings for an accurate assessment.  "I'm stunned and in a state of disbelief. I'm consumed by guilt. Both for my thoughts the night before and for not being here for him when he needed me. And there's frustration. Because I didn't get to say goodbye, for my last conversation with him was horrible.  There's just so many things I wish I could do over. Maybe then, he would have shown love for me."  He replied honestly.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 am

Elizabeth kneeled own next to him and grabbed his hand. "Graydon you didn't know this would happen and there was only so much you could do with the way he was. The best thing we could do right now is give him a nice burial. "
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

temp

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 am

"But we have to find out how this happened. " Graydon replied with a shake of his head. On some level,  he didn't want to let go just yet and was making excuses.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:29 pm

"They are already working on it, let them do their job. You now have to run this kingdom and pick up any pieces your father left behind." Elizabeth pointed out calmly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:10 pm

The truth of Elizabeth's words registered within his grief and he finally nodded agreement.  As he looked to her, he said,  " You're right. I just lost sight of that for a moment. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:14 pm

Elizabeth kissed his cheek gently "Well make sure you choose a queen that can get you back on track in these difficult times." She said softly before moving to stand
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 pm

Graydon moved to get up as well and stated matter-of-factly,  "I'll keep that in mind. But before you'd see me wed, there has to be a coronation ceremony and of course,  my father's funeral. "

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Elizabeth closed in her eyes sadly at the thought of him marrying another woman "Of course" she said softly.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Seeing Elizabeth's reaction out of the corner of his eye, he was quick to reassure,  "Elizabeth,  I'd wed no one but you. But there are protocols to follow. So you must be patient. You're not just marrying me, you're marrying a kingdom. " He replied honestly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with her eyebrows raised in surprise. "I wasn't worried about the whole process I'm just surprised that you would still want to marry me..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with her eyebrows raised in surprise. "I wasn't worried about the whole process I'm just surprised that you would still want to marry me..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Graydon scoffed at that. " Why on Earth not? Nothing has changed that ." He said as he came over to stand facing Elizabeth.  "or my feelings for you." He added with conviction.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:32 pm

Elizabeth gave him a loving smile "I just thought you would want a princess..."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Graydon shook his head and said,  "You are my princess."

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Elizabeth smiled broadly and kissed him lovingly "I will gladly be your queen then."
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:15 pm

"That's good to know,  but I do believe you are rushing things. I haven't even officially asked and  I've only known you for a total of three day, Elizabeth. " Graydon replied as he stepped away from her. He walked to the window and opened it to get some air.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:25 pm

"Oh, well you made it seem like... " she then shook her head and muttered "Well never mind then " she then turned to leave.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:57 pm

The royal guards were waiting for Elizabeth as she came out to  take her into custody. "Lady Bethan, you and your family are under suspicion for helping plot and murder the king. If you'll come with us. We'll reunite you with your family in the tower." The head guard informed her sternly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:51 am

Elizabeth let out a heavy sigh before she went with them to the tower. She had not killed the king and had nothing to hide so she just didn't put up a fight.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:03 am

The head guard explained as they took her to the tower,  "Your family had reason to kill the king. First your would be husband is attacked on the road to his home and left for dead. Then the king is slaughtered in his chambers. It was known your father has kept you from court for some time now and didn't want you to wed aginst your will." He looked to the others,  before looking back at Elizabeth. "That is enough for conspiracy to commit murder, if not carry it out. We are investigating this matter to the fullest. What have you to say for yourself?" The head guard demanded of her.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:32 am

"What is there to say? My sisters are busy flirting with nobles and my mother is busy arranging marriages for them. My father is here improving business relations so we don't have time to conspire and plan a murder. You can investigate us all you'd like, we have nothing to hide and we didn't murder the king or plan it." Elizabeth said in a calm tone.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:58 pm

"There is a witness to your father's treachery. They have come forward to let the truth be known and see that the rightful conspirators were captured." The elder guards snapped with contempt for Elizabeth.  
~~
Graydon looked around for Elizabeth and frowned when he found shed left. He'd been so in his head, he must have missed her departure.  He went back over to look down at his father when the priest came in. "Oh! Sire, I'm so sorry.  I'll come back later. " He apologized.  Graydon looked up to him and said,  " No, it's alright.  Come in and do what you need. " He said solemnly.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver176 on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:09 pm

"What!?" Elizabeth exclaimed in disbelief as they lead her away. She knew her father and knew that he would never do something like this. Whoever this 'witness' was probably wanted to get even somehow with her father.
Silver176
♤ Global Guru ♤
♤ Global Guru ♤

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

" Don't even bother to deny it or pretend ignorance.  The witness has also involved you in your father's scheming. Is it true you were tasked with keeping the Prince occupied and act like a distraction until the deed was done? It was good I was informed of this mere moments before you stepped out of the kings chambers.  Did it please you to see the kings's body? Relish a job well done?" The guard demand angrily.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: