Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 38 of 39 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:39 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Trixila noticed he had recognized her scent and she lowered her ears and whimpered.
"What do you want here?" Nektar almost demanded. Anxious to hear her reply.
Trixila just came over to him and laid down next to him. She had come to keep him company and she promised him she wouldn't let anyone know of this location.
Nektar looked to Trixila with appreciation at first.  But upon her assurances,  he served her up some of the fish on a palm leaf. He then asked her. "Why did you do it? Why would you try to use Tuhili like that?"
"Sometimes I can't even hide that I'm evil, most kitsune are." she explained to him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"What do you want here?" Nektar almost demanded. Anxious to hear her reply.
Trixila just came over to him and laid down next to him. She had come to keep him company and she promised him she wouldn't let anyone know of this location.
Nektar looked to Trixila with appreciation at first.  But upon her assurances,  he served her up some of the fish on a palm leaf. He then asked her. "Why did you do it? Why would you try to use Tuhili like that?"
"Sometimes I can't even hide that I'm evil, most kitsune are." she explained to him.
Nektar looked to Trixila and sighed softly.  "That's a blanket statement. One is not born evil. It is the choices we make from then on, that make us so. You choose more good, then you do bad Trixila or else you wouldn't be here. I forgive you, no harm cane of it. I've done my share of mistakes,  hence why I'm hiding out here." He said honestly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:51 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar looked to Trixila and sighed softly.  "That's a blanket statement. One is not born evil. It is the choices we make from then on, that make us so. You choose more good, then you do bad Trixila or else you wouldn't be here. I forgive you, no harm cane of it. I've done my share of mistakes,  hence why I'm hiding out here." He said honestly.
Trixila glanced away from him and her eyes flashed red for a second. "My kind if often born that way." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila glanced away from him and her eyes flashed red for a second. "My kind if often born that way." she told him.
Nektar choose to drop the subject and returned to his food.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:38 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Trixila frowned deeply.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:44 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila frowned deeply.
Nektar noticed and looked to her as he asked,  "Washington it somthing I said?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Trixila frowned deeply.
Trixila blinked. "No, it's just.....I was thinking about that red gem that controlled Tuhili." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:26 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila frowned deeply.
Trixila blinked. "No, it's just.....I was thinking about that red gem that controlled Tuhili." she told him.
"I case you didn't know, it was destroyed.  So you needn't be concerned about it. Tuhili is safe from its influence and entrapment. " Nektar informed dutifully as he poked the fire to bring it back to flames.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:02 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Trixila frowned deeply.
"I case you didn't know, it was destroyed.  So you needn't be concerned about it. Tuhili is safe from its influence and entrapment. " Nektar informed dutifully as he poked the fire to bring it back to flames.
(Bump)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:20 pm

nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump)
Trixila nodded her head and curled up close to the fire, her eyes reflecting its flickering form. "I heard that Svalbard's the last of his kind." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:37 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(Bump)
Trixila nodded her head and curled up close to the fire, her eyes reflecting its flickering form. "I heard that Svalbard's the last of his kind." she said.
"As did I. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. " Nektar stated somber.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:49 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump)
Trixila nodded in agreement and sighed deeply. "Me neither." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:17 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Bump)
Nektar stretched out on his makeshift pallet close to the fire. He looked up at the dancing shadows and asked,  " Tell me about your species. I've never seen so many tails on one individual." He said conversationally.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:50 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar stretched out on his makeshift pallet close to the fire. He looked up at the dancing shadows and asked,  " Tell me about your species. I've never seen so many tails on one individual." He said conversationally.
Trixila blinked her eyes and then frowned. "We're mostly from folklore, so not much is known about shape-shifters like me. I don't know much about myself at all." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila blinked her eyes and then frowned. "We're mostly from folklore, so not much is known about shape-shifters like me. I don't know much about myself at all." she told him.
"Interesting to say the least.  So they/you manifested from the imagination of the humans. Is that the way of it then? As far as you know." Nektar asked as a clarification.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:02 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
"Interesting to say the least.  So they/you manifested from the imagination of the humans. Is that the way of it then? As far as you know." Nektar asked as a clarification.
"I've heard the more tails we have the more wisdom we have, but I seriously doubt that applies to me, for I have all nine and I don't act any smarter than you are." she told him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:01 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"I've heard the more tails we have the more wisdom we have, but I seriously doubt that applies to me, for I have all nine and I don't act any smarter than you are." she told him.
Nektar stared at Trixila a long moment while he processed that statement.  He eventually said with uncertainty, "Thank you.......I think?"

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:45 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar stared at Trixila a long moment while he processed that statement.  He eventually said with uncertainty, "Thank you.......I think?"
Trixila lowered her ears sadly. "My kind is very rare, almost as rare as unicorns now." she said sadly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:48 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila lowered her ears sadly. "My kind is very rare, almost as rare as unicorns now." she said sadly.
That got Nektar's full attention.  "Oh? I wasn't aware that they truly excited.  Have you ever met one?" He inquired simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:54 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
That got Nektar's full attention.  "Oh? I wasn't aware that they truly excited.  Have you ever met one?" He inquired simply.
Trixila nodded her head and whimpered. "Yes, I've met two before we started going into hiding because hunters would kill us for our fur coat. My kind is very territorial and if you come within a mile of their dens they'll be able to sense it. I got into two fights and both of them I lost and was forced to move elsewhere." she explained to him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:04 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila nodded her head and whimpered. "Yes, I've met two before we started going into hiding because hunters would kill us for our fur coat. My kind is very territorial and if you come within a mile of their dens they'll be able to sense it. I got into two fights and both of them I lost and was forced to move elsewhere." she explained to him.
Nektar listened quietly,  mindful of her hardships.  "Who did you fight with, unicorns or others of your kind?" He asked gently for clarification.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:10 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar listened quietly,  mindful of her hardships.  "Who did you fight with, unicorns or others of your kind?" He asked gently for clarification.
"My own kind." she answered him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"That is harsh to be bested by others of your species" Nektar observed aloud. Part not really sure about how to respond to that.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
"That is harsh to be bested by others of your species" Nektar observed aloud. Part not really sure about how to respond to that.
Trixila blinked and then glanced towards him. "Should we head back to the school?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:32 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Trixila blinked and then glanced towards him. "Should we head back to the school?" she asked him.
"You should.  As for me, I don't think I'll be welcome there anymore." Nektar stated matter-of-factly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
"You should.  As for me, I don't think I'll be welcome there anymore." Nektar stated matter-of-factly.
Trixila flicked an ear "Why do you think that?" she asked him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down