Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 35 of 39 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:26 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
" We'll get you through this Azazal. What are friends for, if they're not there when you need them?" Nektar murmured quietly as Azazal sobbed.
Azazal hugged him tighter. "I don't want to lose my wings." he said tearfully.
" I didn't want to lose my mate either. But we persevere and we survive. That is the nature things. That is the nature of us. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Nektar informed gently as he rested his head on Azazal's shoulder.  It was pointless to try to figure out which of them needed the hug more, as Nektar gave over to tears himself.
Azazal hugged even tighter.
Nektar took in a shaky breath as he collected himself once again. " Thank you,  Azazal.  I didn't mean to fall apart like that. But I'm glad you held me together. " He said as he straightened and met his gaze.  He smiled warmly and cupped Azazal's cheek slightly with one hand.  " I'm glad you confided in me. It's not good to keep things closed up inside. I would know." He stated as he moved to step back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:21 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Azazal hugged him tighter. "I don't want to lose my wings." he said tearfully.
" I didn't want to lose my mate either. But we persevere and we survive. That is the nature things. That is the nature of us. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Nektar informed gently as he rested his head on Azazal's shoulder.  It was pointless to try to figure out which of them needed the hug more, as Nektar gave over to tears himself.
Nektar took in a shaky breath as he collected himself once again. " Thank you,  Azazal.  I didn't mean to fall apart like that. But I'm glad you held me together. " He said as he straightened and met his gaze.  He smiled warmly and cupped Azazal's cheek slightly with one hand.  " I'm glad you confided in me. It's not good to keep things closed up inside. I would know." He stated as he moved to step back.
Azazal nodded and smiled tearfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:32 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Nektar opened his satchel and rummaged around until he found a clean white cloth. He then presented it to Azazal. " In olden times,  gentleman always carried handkerchiefs." He said randomly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Josiah wandered the grounds on days like this... He missed Azazel, but he wasn't about to push for a relationship if the angel had needed only the one-night stand.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:25 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar opened his satchel and rummaged around until he found a clean white cloth. He then presented it to Azazal. " In olden times,  gentleman always carried handkerchiefs." He said randomly.
Azazal shook his head and wiped his eyes with his hands. "How am I going to tell Darkwood?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:47 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal shook his head and wiped his eyes with his hands. "How am I going to tell Darkwood?" he asked.
"The same way you told me, I suppose. " Nektar suggested thoughtfully.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Azazal frowned deeply. "But he's been acting strange lately as if when I put his soul back he turned into somebody else." he said softly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:17 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal frowned deeply. "But he's been acting strange lately as if when I put his soul back he turned into somebody else." he said softly.
Nektar looked to Azazal at that revelation.  "Like what? a body thief? He's just been tierd. Maybe that's all..... he  seemed fine earlier.......but then he didn't know about Tuhili's clutch. Because he'd suggested she accompany me before you." He replied with quite thought.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar looked to Azazal at that revelation.  "Like what? a body thief? He's just been tierd. Maybe that's all..... he  seemed fine earlier.......but then he didn't know about Tuhili's clutch. Because he'd suggested she accompany me before you." He replied with quite thought.
Azazal blinked. "And yet he acts so distant now? Nektar, he treats his kids like family, all of them like family, what did he act like when you asked him for the excuse from class ticket?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:46 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal blinked. "And yet he acts so distant now? Nektar, he treats his kids like family, all of them like family, what did he act like when you asked him for the excuse from class ticket?" he asked.
" He wrote them up and said he would get them to the professors. Like I didn't need to worry about it that he would handle it. " Nektar informed dutifully, but then went wide-eyed. "Wait! Deadwood's the one that gave Sephora permission to learn that spell. That's a very bad spell from a very dark book."

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:50 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
" He wrote them up and said he would get them to the professors. Like I didn't need to worry about it that he would handle it. " Nektar informed dutifully, but then went wide-eyed. "Wait! Deadwood's the one that gave Sephora permission to learn that spell. That's a very bad spell from a very dark book."
Azazal nodded his head. "Some spells in that book will drive people insane, including the one he let Sephora learn. The one thing is that Darkwood knows how to not suffer the insanity but I'm not sure Lund does, and Sephora might already know the spell by now. Maybe that's what led the screaming lady to be killed that night, because the spell got the better of her." he said, going wide-eyed himself.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:53 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal nodded his head. "Some spells in that book will drive people insane, including the one he let Sephora learn. The one thing is that Darkwood knows how to not suffer the insanity but I'm not sure Lund does, and Sephora might already know the spell by now. Maybe that's what led the screaming lady to be killed that night, because the spell got the better of her." he said, going wide-eyed himself.
"What are we to do?" Nektar asked with trepidation.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:55 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Azazal blinked. "I say we find that ghost and try to learn more about that spell and maybe she'll tell us what's happening to Darkwood, for the screaming lady is just a soul who couldn't make it to Heaven, and Darkwood's soul I placed back into his body, maybe she knows something I don't about souls." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:30 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal blinked. "I say we find that ghost and try to learn more about that spell and maybe she'll tell us what's happening to Darkwood, for the screaming lady is just a soul who couldn't make it to Heaven, and Darkwood's soul I placed back into his body, maybe she knows something I don't about souls." he said.
Nektar nodded and added, "  Perhaps. But there is also a possibilitythat with the weakening of your grace, his soul didn't get seated fully or fragmented somehow." 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:32 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar nodded and added, "  Perhaps. But there is also a possibilitythat with the weakening of your grace, his soul didn't get seated fully or fragmented somehow." 
Azazal frowned deeply at the mention of that. "Well, I can't exactly fix that now can I?" he said, his voice turning ice-cold.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal frowned deeply at the mention of that. "Well, I can't exactly fix that now can I?" he said, his voice turning ice-cold.
Nektar flinched instinctively away from Azazal's cold tone. "I wasn't rubbing salt in a wound I was just voicing a possibility. Only finding this ghost will not be easy. Well not be easy. Where do they go in the daytime? " He asked as he stepped away to give the angel distance.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:03 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Nektar flinched instinctively away from Azazal's cold tone. "I wasn't rubbing salt in a wound I was just voicing a possibility. Only finding this ghost will not be easy. Well not be easy. Where do they go in the daytime? " He asked as he stepped away to give the angel distance.
Azazal shrugged and glanced towards the cave and Sephora and Svalbard both walked out.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:53 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Azazal shrugged and glanced towards the cave and Sephora and Svalbard both walked out.
( Doesn't the Sun burn her skin because she's a vampire?)

Nektar followed Azazal's gaze to find them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:03 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
( Doesn't the Sun burn her skin because she's a vampire?)

Nektar followed Azazal's gaze to find them.
(Not really because if so she'd be covered in burns)

Azazal sighed deeply and tried to fly off. He lifted off the ground and then fell very few feet away.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Josiah wandered the grounds on days like this... He missed Azazel, but he wasn't about to push for a relationship if the angel had needed only the one-night stand.
Nektar sighed annoyance as Azazal stupidity tried to fly off and fell, Nektar was about to go offer assistance, when he noticed the red dragon drake Josiah just down the mountain slop. "Hello Josiah. Enjoying the day?" He asked politely as he

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Josiah tried to catch his lover, then said, "I'm kinda on a mission... Professor Dallas was found by the Screaming Lady, and well, she followed him to Darkwood's office."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:48 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Josiah tried to catch his lover, then said, "I'm kinda on a mission... Professor Dallas was found by the Screaming Lady, and well, she followed him to Darkwood's office."
Nektar looked to Azazal with true fear in his eyes.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:53 pm

nickyknack wrote:
Tyg3rW01f wrote:Josiah tried to catch his lover, then said, "I'm kinda on a mission... Professor Dallas was found by the Screaming Lady, and well, she followed him to Darkwood's office."
Nektar looked to Azazal with true fear in his eyes.
Azazal sighed deeply. "The spell that ghost knows that Darkwood let it teach to Sephora is insane! We need to get back to the school!" he said.

Svalbard glanced towards Sephora. "You didn't learn the spell did you?" he asked worriedly.

Sephora shook her head, stating she never found the ghost.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:06 pm

Nektar looked to Svalbard and Sephora at his question,  curious as to what she'd answer.  He was relived that she hadn't learned the spell. He then turned to Josiah and asked,  "Can you fly Azazal back to Darkwood? He's lost a lot of feathers and he's having a hard time staying airborne?" Not the whole story,  but it made logical sense. If Svalbard took Sephora, then he could shift and run. Just one of the benefits of being Ainykkoir, he could run an exhaustible distance without getting tired.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Josiah snagged his lover and winged them both toward the school, getting to show off his strength to Azazel.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Josiah snagged his lover and winged them both toward the school, getting to show off his strength to Azazel.
Azazal gulped nervously, he feared having to confess what was to become of him to Josiah. 

Darkwood watched the ball of light. "Felicity." he said her first name.

The screaming lady, Felicity Aspen seemed to take the form of a young-looking snow leopard nekomini.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down