Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Azazal blinked. "Dude, it's apple juice." he said, taking a sip of it to prove it an then handing it back to Nektar. "Well, Tuhili's over 2000 years old now." he added in.
Nektar sighed softly and took the offered bottle to take a sip. "Thank you and I'm sorry for that. You've been nothing but kind to me." He said quietly.
Azazal chuckled. "Hey, it's nothing really, it's just how I was raised. I don't really use potions unless I need to." he explained. "D-do you want me to teleport you back to your dorm?" he asked.
That statement surprised Nektar.  He tipped his head and stated,  "Forgive my assumption,  but I was always the impression that God created you fully grown."  He looked back towards the distance School and shook his head. "No, I think the walk will do me good. I'm not good company right now.  It feels like a Pandora's Box within me has been opened and I'm trying desperately to close the lid again." He concluded as he handed back the apple juice to Azazal.
Azazal shook his head. "No, we're born like humans are born, we're just raised a bit better." he joked innocently.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:41 pm

Nektar sighed softly and took the offered bottle to take a sip. "Thank you and I'm sorry for that. You've been nothing but kind to me." He said quietly.
Azazal chuckled. "Hey, it's nothing really, it's just how I was raised. I don't really use potions unless I need to." he explained. "D-do you want me to teleport you back to your dorm?" he asked.
That statement surprised Nektar.  He tipped his head and stated,  "Forgive my assumption,  but I was always the impression that God created you fully grown."  He looked back towards the distance School and shook his head. "No, I think the walk will do me good. I'm not good company right now.  It feels like a Pandora's Box within me has been opened and I'm trying desperately to close the lid again." He concluded as he handed back the apple juice to Azazal.
Azazal shook his head. "No, we're born like humans are born, we're just raised a bit better." he joked innocently.
"Then that would explain why I actually like you." Nektar attempted to tease back. He rubbed at the tattoos on his face and turned to start down the mountain.  "Thanks for everything,  Azazal." He called back quietly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:45 pm

"Then that would explain why I actually like you." Nektar attempted to tease back. He rubbed at the tattoos on his face and turned to start down the mountain.  "Thanks for everything,  Azazal." He called back quietly.
Azazal watched him go and decided to follow.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:48 pm

Nektar glanced back curiously as he heard footfalls behind him.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:52 pm

It was only Azazal. He looked tired now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:01 pm

Nektar slowed up and looked to him concerned.  "What's wrong?" He asked gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:22 pm

Azazal sighed deeply. "I'm getting tired, if I use magic too much it'll make me pass out and due to using magic I get too weak to fly sometimes." he explained.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Azazal sighed deeply. "I'm getting tired, if I use magic too much it'll make me pass out and due to using magic I get too weak to fly sometimes." he explained.
Nektar smiled with understanding and simply shifted.  Once in his Fae form, he got low to the ground so Azazal could mount him. He said, "Then let me carry you friend. "

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 pm

Nektar smiled with understanding and simply shifted.  Once in his Fae form, he got low to the ground so Azazal could mount him. He said, "Then let me carry you friend. "
Azazal shook his head. "I still got legs." he said, folding his wings down and walking past Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:03 pm

Azazal shook his head. "I still got legs." he said, folding his wings down and walking past Nektar.
"And when you asked me if I wanted you to teleport me,  did I say, I still have legs? It's the same thing, kindness reciprocated. I have no ulterior motives, no intention of getting a favor later on. It's just an offer to help a friend." Nektar pointed out as he shifted back to his human form. His posture just a little more closed in on itself as he journeyed onwards other Azazal's side. This was such a strange world, why were rules so different from his own. Perhaps it was because they were so closed off and so intent on being self-reliant. The tribe mentality did not exist here anymore.  He realize now, he was more like the American Indian then he was the white man.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:10 pm

"And when you asked me if I wanted you to teleport me,  did I say, I still have legs? It's the same thing, kindness reciprocated. I have no ulterior motives, no intention of getting a favor later on. It's just an offer to help a friend." Nektar pointed out as he shifted back to his human form. His posture just a little more closed in on itself as he journeyed onwards other Azazal's side. This was such a strange world, why were rules so different from his own. Perhaps it was because they were so closed off and so intent on being self-reliant. The tribe mentality did not exist here anymore.  He realize now, he was more like the American Indian then he was the white man.
Azazal smirked and tried to lift off the ground though now realized he was too weak to fly like he had mentioned. He folded them back down and several feathers of his fluttered to the ground.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Azazal smirked and tried to lift off the ground though now realized he was too weak to fly like he had mentioned. He folded them back down and several feathers of his fluttered to the ground.
Nektar frowned at Azazal, then moved to collect the feathers to put in his void satchel. He was a magpie in that aspect. He simply collecting things at random for an unforeseen later use.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:39 pm

Nektar frowned at Azazal, then moved to collect the feathers to put in his void satchel. He was a magpie in that aspect. He simply collecting things at random for an unforeseen later use.
Azazal's wings lowered sadly. Apparently he had some things he had been keeping from everyone but didn't want to admit to it, mainly because it would break his heart. He glanced down towards the feathers. "An angel grounded loses their wings." he said softly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:46 pm

Azazal's wings lowered sadly. Apparently he had some things he had been keeping from everyone but didn't want to admit to it, mainly because it would break his heart. He glanced down towards the feathers. "An angel grounded loses their wings." he said softly.
Nektar looked to Azazal at that revelation.  " I thought only a fallen angel lost their wings? Weren't you sent here on a pilgrimage for God?" He asked gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:52 pm

Nektar looked to Azazal at that revelation.  " I thought only a fallen angel lost their wings? Weren't you sent here on a pilgrimage for God?" He asked gently.
Azazal closed his eyes and his head lowered. "I am a fallen angel..........that's why I have no halo over my head." he said sadly. "When God found out I was gay, which was against the #1 rule, he banished me, taking away my role in Heaven and giving it to someone else. I was the gate-keeper, I guarded Heaven with my life, and it turned out the thing I guarded each day for 10 years no longer wanted me." he explained, a tear rolling down his cheek. He sighed deeply and placed his hands over his face. "A grounded angel loses their wings. I should've heeded my mother's words back then, and now I know what it means. A fallen angel will eventually lose the power to fly and become a regular human. I know nothing about the human world, all I know is what I learned here at the school and what I learned back in the place that no longer owns me." he finished up, his voice cracking with the tears that soon dripped from his chin.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Azazal closed his eyes and his head lowered. "I am a fallen angel..........that's why I have no halo over my head." he said sadly. "When God found out I was gay, which was against the #1 rule, he banished me, taking away my role in Heaven and giving it to someone else. I was the gate-keeper, I guarded Heaven with my life, and it turned out the thing I guarded each day for 10 years no longer wanted me." he explained, a tear rolling down his cheek. He sighed deeply and placed his hands over his face. "A grounded angel loses their wings. I should've heeded my mother's words back then, and now I know what it means. A fallen angel will eventually lose the power to fly and become a regular human. I know nothing about the human world, all I know is what I learned here at the school and what I learned back in the place that no longer owns me." he finished up, his voice cracking with the tears that soon dripped from his chin.
Nektar listened quietly as Azazal spoke. " How can an entity,  that is spoken of with the attributes  of  total forgiveness  and unconditional love, cast out his children for something they cannot control?" He tried to understand.  He shook his head and looked to Azazal.  " Tis fortunate it was only 10 years. To not live true to oneself, is not a happy life. Sometimes it takes the loss of everything to truly find ourselves. I am still struggling with that part. But if learning to be human is what you wish,  who better to teach than someone who is not human, but has passed for one for twenty years? " He asked as he slowly stepped forward to offer a hug. "You are perfect the way you are Azazal. And I'm honored to call you friend. " He spoke sincerely.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:30 pm

Nektar listened quietly as Azazal spoke. " How can an entity,  that is spoken of with the attributes  of  total forgiveness  and unconditional love, cast out his children for something they cannot control?" He tried to understand.  He shook his head and looked to Azazal.  " Tis fortunate it was only 10 years. To not live true to oneself, is not a happy life. Sometimes it takes the loss of everything to truly find ourselves. I am still struggling with that part. But if learning to be human is what you wish,  who better to teach than someone who is not human, but has passed for one for twenty years? " He asked as he slowly stepped forward to offer a hug. "You are perfect the way you are Azazal. And I'm honored to call you friend. " He spoke sincerely.
Azazal gulped deeply and glanced towards Nektar. "You don't get it do you? Once I'm human I might lose more than what I already have. Memories might be erased, I might lose my gay nature, I might not even have magic anymore! To lose something like that will break me more than I've already been broken. I had to face my parents glaring at me the last time I was up there. I was going to say goodbye to them and apologize and they just shook their head saying "I've already made my point clear". If I become human I'll be an enemy to Svalbard, Tuhili, and everyone here at the school. I might become a human who hunts you! Don't you understand that?!" he said, crying more.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Azazal gulped deeply and glanced towards Nektar. "You don't get it do you? Once I'm human I might lose more than what I already have. Memories might be erased, I might lose my gay nature, I might not even have magic anymore! To lose something like that will break me more than I've already been broken. I had to face my parents glaring at me the last time I was up there. I was going to say goodbye to them and apologize and they just shook their head saying "I've already made my point clear". If I become human I'll be an enemy to Svalbard, Tuhili, and everyone here at the school. I might become a human who hunts you! Don't you understand that?!" he said, crying more.
Nektar frowned in contemplation as he listened to Azazal. He then stated,  " You're forgetting one very important detail about this school. It is not ran by Supernaturals,  it is ran by humans. And if you believe for one minute that becoming human makes you evil,  you're doing these humans here are grave injustice. I don't think you could become so contorted with your transformation that you would hunt or hurt us." 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Nektar frowned in contemplation as he listened to Azazal. He then stated,  " You're forgetting one very important detail about this school. It is not ran by Supernaturals,  it is ran by humans. And if you believe for one minute that becoming human makes you evil,  you're doing these humans here are grave injustice. I don't think you could become so contorted with your transformation that you would hunt or hurt us." 
Azazal turned away sadly. Now he really needed a hug. "Don't hope that will happen, because it probably won't." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Azazal turned away sadly. Now he really needed a hug. "Don't hope that will happen, because it probably won't." he said.
" Haven't you heard Azazal? Hope dies eternal." Nektar said as he rested his hand on Azazal's shoulder and came around to embrace him. No longer offer the comfort,  but taking the choice from him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:23 pm

" Haven't you heard Azazal? Hope dies eternal." Nektar said as he rested his hand on Azazal's shoulder and came around to embrace him. No longer offer the comfort,  but taking the choice from him.
Azazal just hugged him and sobbed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:26 pm

" We'll get you through this Azazal. What are friends for, if they're not there when you need them?" Nektar murmured quietly as Azazal sobbed.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:42 pm

" We'll get you through this Azazal. What are friends for, if they're not there when you need them?" Nektar murmured quietly as Azazal sobbed.
Azazal hugged him tighter. "I don't want to lose my wings." he said tearfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:49 pm

" I didn't want to lose my mate either. But we persevere and we survive. That is the nature things. That is the nature of us. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Nektar informed gently as he rested his head on Azazal's shoulder.  It was pointless to try to figure out which of them needed the hug more, as Nektar gave over to tears himself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:56 pm

" I didn't want to lose my mate either. But we persevere and we survive. That is the nature things. That is the nature of us. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger." Nektar informed gently as he rested his head on Azazal's shoulder.  It was pointless to try to figure out which of them needed the hug more, as Nektar gave over to tears himself.
Azazal hugged even tighter.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Azazal hugged even tighter.
Nektar took in a shaky breath as he collected himself once again. " Thank you,  Azazal.  I didn't mean to fall apart like that. But I'm glad you held me together. " He said as he straightened and met his gaze.  He smiled warmly and cupped Azazal's cheek slightly with one hand.  " I'm glad you confided in me. It's not good to keep things closed up inside. I would know." He stated as he moved to step back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum