Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nektar tipped his head as he looked up at Tuhili.  "Know what Tuhili?" He inquired simply.
"About the clutch." she answered him and then looked towards the hatchling, who was soon identified to be male.
"Of course I knew about the clutch. Your friend revealed it to me, remember? Just after Svalbard killed the human and you awoke from the fog of the gems control? You were enraged that she had let the secret slip and I scolded you for being angry. " Nektar informed gently.
Tuhili nodded and then curled around her eggs yet to hatch.
Nektar smiled and asked,  "Have you thought of what their names may be. But then I guess you couldn't when their sex is still yet undetermined." He looked over to Svalbard and Sephora. Then over to Azazal, before sitting upon the floor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:57 pm

"About the clutch." she answered him and then looked towards the hatchling, who was soon identified to be male.
"Of course I knew about the clutch. Your friend revealed it to me, remember? Just after Svalbard killed the human and you awoke from the fog of the gems control? You were enraged that she had let the secret slip and I scolded you for being angry. " Nektar informed gently.
Nektar smiled and asked,  "Have you thought of what their names may be. But then I guess you couldn't when their sex is still yet undetermined." He looked over to Svalbard and Sephora. Then over to Azazal, before sitting upon the floor.
Tuhili sighed deeply. "They'll all hatch today hopefully." she told him, laying her massive head on the ground. She looked tired - tired and hungry.

Svalbard laid down with Sephora.

Azazal was watching the hatchling curiously.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Tuhili sighed deeply. "They'll all hatch today hopefully." she told him, laying her massive head on the ground. She looked tired - tired and hungry.

Seeing how tied she was and malnourished, He asked her innocently. "Where's the father to help you Tuhili? Or do dragons not mate for life, like the Ainykkoir?" 

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:22 pm

Seeing how tied she was and malnourished, He asked her innocently. "Where's the father to help you Tuhili? Or do dragons not mate for life, like the Ainykkoir?" 
Tuhili growled angrily at the mention of the father. "Some dragons mate for life, some don't. It all depends on what kind of male the female mates with. If the male's willing, he will stay, if he's not willing, like the one I had was, he will leave the female to raise the young on her own." she explained, panting now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:39 pm

Tuhili growled angrily at the mention of the father. "Some dragons mate for life, some don't. It all depends on what kind of male the female mates with. If the male's willing, he will stay, if he's not willing, like the one I had was, he will leave the female to raise the young on her own." she explained, panting now.
Nektar flinched instinctively at Tuhili's anger.  She could swallow him whole without notice.  As she panted, he looked to the eggs and wrapped his arms around his legs. As he rested his chin on his knees he said quietly.  "I'm sorry for him. He is missing a wondrous event.  Tuhili,  you are a special mother. They're  better off without his influence." 

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:43 pm

Nektar flinched instinctively at Tuhili's anger.  She could swallow him whole without notice.  As she panted, he looked to the eggs and wrapped his arms around his legs. As he rested his chin on his knees he said quietly.  "I'm sorry for him. He is missing a wondrous event.  Tuhili,  you are a special mother. They're  better off without his influence." 
Tuhili sighed deeply. "My breed of dragon eventually dies however, I try to distance myself from other dragons about my age because we tend to get territorial. That is why most dragons don't come here unless they seek mating. I was going to have their father stay, but he left without my knowing." she said and then glanced as 3 of her eggs started hatching at the same time.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:10 pm

Tuhili sighed deeply. "My breed of dragon eventually dies however, I try to distance myself from other dragons about my age because we tend to get territorial. That is why most dragons don't come here unless they seek mating. I was going to have their father stay, but he left without my knowing." she said and then glanced as 3 of her eggs started hatching at the same time.
Nektar listened quietly as Tuhili  spoke. He felt for her, but his heart was still heavy from the loss of the hippogriff in the forest and all the sorrow it had resurrected within him. He turned his head slightly to watch the eggs hatch. "I'll  never know the joys of fatherhood. My mate died with young to save me." He shared quietly.  

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the purple)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 pm

Nektar listened quietly as Tuhili  spoke. He felt for her, but his heart was still heavy from the loss of the hippogriff in the forest and all the sorrow it had resurrected within him. He turned his head slightly to watch the eggs hatch. "I'll  never know the joys of fatherhood. My mate died with young to save me." He shared quietly.  
Tuhili glanced towards him and then towards her eggs. "Neither will Svalbard." she said sadly. "He's the last griffon now." she told him sadly.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:28 pm

Tuhili glanced towards him and then towards her eggs. "Neither will Svalbard." she said sadly. "He's the last griffon now." she told him sadly.
Nektar looked to Svalbard with deep empathy. "Then perhaps it's good that he found love with Sephora. For the burden of saving his race is no longer upon his shoulders alone. I felt that it weighed on him significantly." He said with sincerity.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Nektar looked to Svalbard with deep empathy. "Then perhaps it's good that he found love with Sephora. For the burden of saving his race is no longer upon his shoulders alone. I felt that it weighed on him significantly." He said with sincerity.
Tuhili sighed. "You do know you could always ask Darkwood to bring your species back, like perhaps your mate." she told him.

All 3 eggs hatched, all 4 hatched so far looked like Tuhili.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:54 pm

Tuhili sighed. "You do know you could always ask Darkwood to bring your species back, like perhaps your mate." she told him.

"No, that can not happen. My Xatia is gone forever. Any attempt to bring her back would be futile, my body would not recognize her as my mate. An Ainykkoir mate bound is metaphysical, a type of soul melding.  When Xatia died,  I felt everything, for a section of my soul died with her. You cannot recreate that. Not with magic, not with time travel, it's just gone." Nektar tried to explain so Tuhili could understand.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 pm

"No, that can not happen. My Xatia is gone forever. Any attempt to bring her back would be futile, my body would not recognize her as my mate. An Ainykkoir mate bound is metaphysical, a type of soul melding.  When Xatia died,  I felt everything, for a section of my soul died with her. You cannot recreate that. Not with magic, not with time travel, it's just gone." Nektar tried to explain so Tuhili could understand.
Tuhili closed her eyes and an oily tear rolled down her cheek. "I wish my mother was as good as I, maybe I would've understood hatching better." she said, changing the subject.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:09 pm

Tuhili closed her eyes and an oily tear rolled down her cheek. "I wish my mother was as good as I, maybe I would've understood hatching better." she said, changing the subject.
"What was your mother like?" Nektar asked,  thankful for the subject change.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:13 pm

Tuhili frowned. "I never really got to know her, she was only there for a month after I hatched. Her scales were white as snow and I'll bet she's smaller than me now." she explained.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:25 pm

Tuhili frowned. "I never really got to know her, she was only there for a month after I hatched. Her scales were white as snow and I'll bet she's smaller than me now." she explained.
"White as snow? How interesting.  I suppose beyond the gift of life, most reptile species go their separate ways after the eggs are laid. So a whole month is relatively long, I guess." Nektar statedthoughtfully. In a way trying to cheer Tuhili up a bit.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

"White as snow? How interesting.  I suppose beyond the gift of life, most reptile species go their separate ways after the eggs are laid. So a whole month is relatively long, I guess." Nektar statedthoughtfully. In a way trying to cheer Tuhili up a bit.
"Mothers are supposed to stay until their young can defend for themselves. My mother didn't do that!" she snarled.

Svalbard and Sephora glanced towards Tuhili at her snarl.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:52 pm

"Mothers are supposed to stay until their young can defend for themselves. My mother didn't do that!" she snarled.

Nektar snarled back at her with his own indignant anger as he said, "Ask me anything about my world and I can describe it in great detail. However,  my knowledge of this world is limited to just twenty years and all of that was living amongst the humans you all fear so much! After I learned their many languages, I then mastered reading.  I expanded my knowledge through books. So forgive me if my knowledge of the hidden world of the supernaturals and mythicals is sadly lacking. It is biased by human's interpretations. How am I to learn the truth without asking questions?! So what your mother was lacking,  I see you are so much better for it. You had an early template for what not to be for your young." He stood up and headed out of her cave.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:58 pm

Nektar snarled back at her with his own indignant anger as he said, "Ask me anything about my world and I can describe it in great detail. However,  my knowledge of this world is limited to just twenty years and all of that was living amongst the humans you all fear so much! After I learned their many languages, I then mastered reading.  I expanded my knowledge through books. So forgive me if my knowledge of the hidden world of the supernaturals and mythicals is sadly lacking. It is biased by human's interpretations. How am I to learn the truth without asking questions?! So what your mother was lacking,  I see you are so much better for it. You had an early template for what not to be for your young." He stood up and headed out of her cave.
Tuhili bit back a growl and laid her head down.

Azazal blinked after Nektar and decided to follow after him. "Nektar, can I come along?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:20 am

Azazal blinked after Nektar and decided to follow after him. "Nektar, can I come along?" he asked.
"I care not what you do. I'm not your keeper. Your obligations were fulfilled the moment we found  both Svalbard and Sephora. " Nektar said simply as he walked at a brisk pace. "I do not belong here. I have not fit in since I've come here. At least in the human world I was invisible. A vagabond beyond their notice. A thug that looked to be dangerous.  I ate what I could and slept where I wanted. I made a mistake coming here." He grumbled to himself.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:23 am

"I care not what you do. I'm not your keeper. Your obligations were fulfilled the moment we found  both Svalbard and Sephora. " Nektar said simply as he walked at a brisk pace. "I do not belong here. I have not fit in since I've come here. At least in the human world I was invisible. A vagabond beyond their notice. A thug that looked to be dangerous.  I ate what I could and slept where I wanted. I made a mistake coming here." He grumbled to himself.
Azazal came to Nektar's side and handed him something to drink. "Here, you've gotta be thirsty." he said and then glanced towards the cave. "Don't mind Tuhili so much, she's very old and thinks she knows everything." he attempted to cheer Nektar up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:33 am

Azazal came to Nektar's side and handed him something to drink. "Here, you've gotta be thirsty." he said and then glanced towards the cave. "Don't mind Tuhili so much, she's very old and thinks she knows everything." he attempted to cheer Nektar up.
"And what potion is in this bottle, angel? Are you to silence me now? " Nektar asked as he stopped to look at the bottle with suspicion. "And be careful who you're call old. I'm not a spring chicken either. "  

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:36 am

"And what potion is in this bottle, angel? Are you to silence me now? " Nektar asked as he stopped to look at the bottle with suspicion. "And be careful who you're call old. I'm not a spring chicken either. "  
Azazal blinked. "Dude, it's apple juice." he said, taking a sip of it to prove it an then handing it back to Nektar. "Well, Tuhili's over 2000 years old now." he added in.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:45 am

Azazal blinked. "Dude, it's apple juice." he said, taking a sip of it to prove it an then handing it back to Nektar. "Well, Tuhili's over 2000 years old now." he added in.
Nektar sighed softly and took the offered bottle to take a sip. "Thank you and I'm sorry for that. You've been nothing but kind to me." He said quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:48 pm

Nektar sighed softly and took the offered bottle to take a sip. "Thank you and I'm sorry for that. You've been nothing but kind to me." He said quietly.
Azazal chuckled. "Hey, it's nothing really, it's just how I was raised. I don't really use potions unless I need to." he explained. "D-do you want me to teleport you back to your dorm?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Azazal chuckled. "Hey, it's nothing really, it's just how I was raised. I don't really use potions unless I need to." he explained. "D-do you want me to teleport you back to your dorm?" he asked.
That statement surprised Nektar.  He tipped his head and stated,  "Forgive my assumption,  but I was always the impression that God created you fully grown."  He looked back towards the distance School and shook his head. "No, I think the walk will do me good. I'm not good company right now.  It feels like a Pandora's Box within me has been opened and I'm trying desperately to close the lid again." He concluded as he handed back the apple juice to Azazal.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:35 pm

That statement surprised Nektar.  He tipped his head and stated,  "Forgive my assumption,  but I was always the impression that God created you fully grown."  He looked back towards the distance School and shook his head. "No, I think the walk will do me good. I'm not good company right now.  It feels like a Pandora's Box within me has been opened and I'm trying desperately to close the lid again." He concluded as he handed back the apple juice to Azazal.
Azazal shook his head. "No, we're born like humans are born, we're just raised a bit better." he joked innocently.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down