Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
"Splendid,  that is good. I thought we were in trouble there for a moment. " Nektar replied with a sigh of relief.  He then moved over to Sephora.  "How are you? Are you still mad at me?" He inquired gently. 
Sephora didn't appear to be waking up.

Svalbard looked concerned and started nudging her.

Tuhili caught their movement and growled.
"Don't Svalbard! She's not herself yet." Nektar cautioned hurriedly.
Svalbard glared at him. "Well excuse me if Sephora's not waking up." he said angrily and shook Sephora.

Sephora was limp in his arms since he had shifted into human form now.

Azazal cautiously moved towards Sephora and Svalbard.

Tuhili sniffed them and growled.
Nektar finally was able to put his finger on what was wrong.  "Sephora's aura is all wrong. It's usually a vivid aquamarine, but it's more yellow now. Sometimes not right here." He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
Sephora didn't appear to be waking up.

Svalbard looked concerned and started nudging her.

Tuhili caught their movement and growled.
Svalbard glared at him. "Well excuse me if Sephora's not waking up." he said angrily and shook Sephora.

Nektar finally was able to put his finger on what was wrong.  "Sephora's aura is all wrong. It's usually a vivid aquamarine, but it's more yellow now. Sometimes not right here." He replied quietly.
Svalbard glanced towards Sephora. "She's not dead is she?" he asked, scared.

Azazal frowned. "I think she might be in a vampire nap." he assumed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:29 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Nektar frowned slightly in thought.  "That's possible,  I've never seen her when she's napping. " He amended his earlier statement.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:46 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar frowned slightly in thought.  "That's possible,  I've never seen her when she's napping. " He amended his earlier statement.
"B-but how long will she be like this?" Svalbard asked worriedly.

Azazal sighed. "Well, I don't really know since I have no idea how old Sephora is but I'd say a few days' time she'd be waking up. Maybe she used up all her energy trying to find that stupid ghost." he said, sitting down.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Azazal sighed. "Well, I don't really know since I have no idea how old Sephora is but I'd say a few days' time she'd be waking up. Maybe she used up all her energy trying to find that stupid ghost." he said, sitting down.
Nektar glanced to the eggs as the others spoke.  Well if that was the case, they couldn't move her sleeping body until dark anyways.  Vampires could tolerate sun, right? That's what the Hollywood movies always showed. He was curious about  Tuhili's hatching young. What would they look like? And just where was her mate to help raise the young? He wondered to himself.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar glanced to the eggs as the others spoke.  Well if that was the case, they couldn't move her sleeping body until dark anyways.  Vampires could tolerate sun, right? That's what the Hollywood movies always showed. He was curious about  Tuhili's hatching young. What would they look like? And just where was her mate to help raise the young? He wondered to himself.
Azazal pulled the satchel off his back and pulled out some fruit for them to eat. He was about to hand over an apple to Nektar but his arm froze reaching out towards Nektar as Tuhili's nostrils were an inch from his arm. 

Svalbard looked wide-eyed at Tuhili. "Azazal, don't move." he whispered.

Tuhili sniffed him and then exhaled into his face, making his face scrunch up since her breath was hot. She recoiled as he offered the apple to her. She slowly took it and swallowed it whole. She was rather hungry, but was good enough to not eat them.

Now two eggs of hers were moving, the one was starting to get a crack in it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:36 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Azazal pulled the satchel off his back and pulled out some fruit for them to eat. He was about to hand over an apple to Nektar but his arm froze reaching out towards Nektar as Tuhili's nostrils were an inch from his arm. 

Tuhili sniffed him and then exhaled into his face, making his face scrunch up since her breath was hot. She recoiled as he offered the apple to her. She slowly took it and swallowed it whole. She was rather hungry, but was good enough to not eat them.

Nektar smiled as he watched the two. "She's probably very hungry. We should go bring her food." He replied with purpose.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:40 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar smiled as he watched the two. "She's probably very hungry. We should go bring her food." He replied with purpose.
Svalbard blinked. "Are you crazy?! Do you know how many deer it'll take to fill her up, the whole population of it on this island!" he exclaimed and then quieted as Tuhili growled at him.

Azazal gulped. "I-I'll be back." he said and then teleported away in a second.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:55 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Svalbard blinked. "Are you crazy?! Do you know how many deer it'll take to fill her up, the whole population of it on this island!" he exclaimed and then quieted as Tuhili growled at him.

Nektar looked to the empty space where Azazal had stood excitedly. He knew the angel had an idea.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:58 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar looked to the empty space where Azazal had stood excitedly. He knew the angel had an idea.
Svalbard frowned a bit and glanced towards Sephora again. He hugged her sadly.

Azazal reappeared carrying a dead deer which he quickly set down for Tuhili and two bottles. One containing a blue liquid and the other containing a red. "Here Nektar, try to wake Sephora up with his deer blood. I'm going to give Tuhili this potion, it'll make her feel less hungry." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:22 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Azazal reappeared carrying a dead deer which he quickly set down for Tuhili and two bottles. One containing a blue liquid and the other containing a red. "Here Nektar, try to wake Sephora up with his deer blood. I'm going to give Tuhili this potion, it'll make her feel less hungry." he said.
Nektar took the blood carefully and hurried over to Svalbard and Sephora.  He looked to Svalbard as he opened the lid. "How should I do this?" He asked nervously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:34 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar took the blood carefully and hurried over to Svalbard and Sephora.  He looked to Svalbard as he opened the lid. "How should I do this?" He asked nervously.
Svalbard shrugged. "Azazal, how would you do this?" he asked.

"Try to get some in her mouth, her vampire instincts should wake her up." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:24 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Svalbard shrugged. "Azazal, how would you do this?" he asked.

"Try to get some in her mouth, her vampire instincts should wake her up." he said.
Nektar nodded and gently pulled Sephora's bottom lip out to use as a funnel, before dripping some of the blood inside.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Professor Tyger, the Screaming Lady, and Josiah, walked into Darkwood's office.
"Darkwood? Seems I've found the Screaming Lady."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:40 pm

Sephora's eyes fluttered and then slowly opened and stared at them. Their familiar blue gone now changed into a bright yellow. She gasped and backed away from them and then grunted, holding onto her side, somehow she had broken a rib but Svalbard wasn't that worried, he just gently hugged her and cried. Cried so hard it made Sephora worried. 

One of Tuhili's eggs drew Nektar's attention as it started moving and soon the whole bottom of the egg broke off of the top part. Two eyes were soon spotted looking at him.

_____
Darkwood glanced towards the door and his eyes grew sorrowful. 

The screaming lady/ball of light stopped in the doorway, fearful now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:13 pm

SirenFlame wrote:Sephora's eyes fluttered and then slowly opened and stared at them. Their familiar blue gone now changed into a bright yellow. She gasped and backed away from them and then grunted, holding onto her side, somehow she had broken a rib but Svalbard wasn't that worried, he just gently hugged her and cried. Cried so hard it made Sephora worried. 

One of Tuhili's eggs drew Nektar's attention as it started moving and soon the whole bottom of the egg broke off of the top part. Two eyes were soon spotted looking at him.

_____

(Please try not to direct my character's actions.  Wink  Thanks! )

Nektar looked to Svalbard and bit concerned.  Why was he reacting in such a way? Sephora had worked up. He was about to ask when a cracking sound drew his undivided attention.  Expecially when he noticed two glowing eyes fixed upon him. "Easy now, I'm not food and I have it on very good authority Fae taste nasty." He tried to reason with the hatchling.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:23 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:Sephora's eyes fluttered and then slowly opened and stared at them. Their familiar blue gone now changed into a bright yellow. She gasped and backed away from them and then grunted, holding onto her side, somehow she had broken a rib but Svalbard wasn't that worried, he just gently hugged her and cried. Cried so hard it made Sephora worried. 

_____

Nektar looked to Svalbard and bit concerned.  Why was he reacting in such a way? Sephora had worked up. He was about to ask when a cracking sound drew his undivided attention.  Expecially when he noticed two glowing eyes fixed upon him. "Easy now, I'm not food and I have it on very good authority Fae taste nasty." He tried to reason with the hatchling.
(......understood)

The hatchling stared at him, blinking those glowing yellow eyes at him before lifting its head. The egg cracked some more and now it was free, it was taller than Svalbard for sure, but still quite small, it would probably get to about half Tuhili's height. 

Tuhili paused in her eating, seeming to sense the hatched young and slowly watched it. 

Svalbard was too interested in Sephora waking up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:58 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

_____

(......understood)

The hatchling stared at him, blinking those glowing yellow eyes at him before lifting its head. The egg cracked some more and now it was free, it was taller than Svalbard for sure, but still quite small, it would probably get to about half Tuhili's height. 

Tuhili paused in her eating, seeming to sense the hatched young and slowly watched it. 

Nektar watched with intrigue as the hatchling worked out of the shell. He slowly stood and marveled at the size of him.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:09 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

_____

(......understood)

Nektar watched with intrigue as the hatchling worked out of the shell. He slowly stood and marveled at the size of him.
The hatchling looked up and saw Tuhili. Tuhili gave the hatchling some tender licks, her eyes becoming their familiar yellow. She glanced towards Nektar and sighed. "Guess you know now." she said, her brooding instincts gone. 

Svalbard looked towards Tuhili as the dragon spoke and then towards Sephora as he scolded his friend.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:39 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

(......understood)

The hatchling looked up and saw Tuhili. Tuhili gave the hatchling some tender licks, her eyes becoming their familiar yellow. She glanced towards Nektar and sighed. "Guess you know now." she said, her brooding instincts gone. 

Svalbard looked towards Tuhili as the dragon spoke and then towards Sephora as he scolded his friend.
(Could you clarify this a bit. Nektar'st to know what and who is getting scolded by Svalbard, Azazal,  Nektar,  Tuhili or Sephora?  chin  )

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(......understood)

(Could you clarify this a bit. Nektar'stared to know what and who is getting scolded by Svalbard, Azazal,  Nektar,  Tuhili or Sephora?  chin  )
(He's scolding Sephora, sorry)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

(......understood)

Nektar tipped his head as he looked up at Tuhili.  "Know what Tuhili?" He inquired simply.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:13 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
(......understood)

Nektar tipped his head as he looked up at Tuhili.  "Know what Tuhili?" He inquired simply.
"About the clutch." she answered him and then looked towards the hatchling, who was soon identified to be male.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

"About the clutch." she answered him and then looked towards the hatchling, who was soon identified to be male.
"Of course I knew about the clutch. Your friend revealed it to me, remember? Just after Svalbard killed the human and you awoke from the fog of the gems control? You were enraged that she had let the secret slip and I scolded you for being angry. " Nektar informed gently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:36 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

"Of course I knew about the clutch. Your friend revealed it to me, remember? Just after Svalbard killed the human and you awoke from the fog of the gems control? You were enraged that she had let the secret slip and I scolded you for being angry. " Nektar informed gently.
Tuhili nodded and then curled around her eggs yet to hatch.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:55 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Tuhili nodded and then curled around her eggs yet to hatch.
Nektar smiled and asked,  "Have you thought of what their names may be. But then I guess you couldn't when their sex is still yet undetermined." He looked over to Svalbard and Sephora. Then over to Azazal, before sitting upon the floor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum