Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Azazal listened out and heard a loud screech in the distance as well as another gunshot and then someone running towards them. It was the human from before. He skidded to a halt and then was taken down by none other than Svalbard, who leaped upon him and bit into the human's neck. He held the human's neck in his mouth, his beak cutting the vital vein in the neck. The human struggled as much as it could before falling limp in Svalbard's grasp.

Azazal for once was scared of Svalbard.
Nektar stepped forward and watched with utter satisfaction as the human met his just end. He looked to Svalbard curiously as he held the dead human,  before he stabbed his hand through the chest cavity to pluck out the human's heart. "The debt is paid and her death is avenged by my friend! A heart for her heart! Who claims this trophy of vengeance? May it bring some measure of comfort to whomever consumes it!" Nektar informed the darkness that was alive with hippogriff chatting as held it out in offering to them.
Svalbard glanced towards the forest and the male hippogriff from before gently took the heart from his hand and then flew off with it.

Azazal sighed deeply. "So Svalbard, did you manage to find Sephora?" he asked.

Svalbard blinked his yellow eyes that for some reason glowed in the darkness. "No." he said, lowering his ears.
Nektar cleaned his hands on a cloth from his satchel as he listened to the two talk.  " Have you found any traces of her at all?" He asked curiously.
Svalbard shook his head. 

"Isn't Tuhili's nest somewhere close by? Maybe she spent the night with her?" Azazal suggested.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm

Nektar stepped forward and watched with utter satisfaction as the human met his just end. He looked to Svalbard curiously as he held the dead human,  before he stabbed his hand through the chest cavity to pluck out the human's heart. "The debt is paid and her death is avenged by my friend! A heart for her heart! Who claims this trophy of vengeance? May it bring some measure of comfort to whomever consumes it!" Nektar informed the darkness that was alive with hippogriff chatting as held it out in offering to them.
Svalbard glanced towards the forest and the male hippogriff from before gently took the heart from his hand and then flew off with it.

Svalbard blinked his yellow eyes that for some reason glowed in the darkness. "No." he said, lowering his ears.
Nektar cleaned his hands on a cloth from his satchel as he listened to the two talk.  " Have you found any traces of her at all?" He asked curiously.
Svalbard shook his head. 

"Isn't Tuhili's nest somewhere close by? Maybe she spent the night with her?" Azazal suggested.
Nektar frowned in thought and nodded agreement,  "It's worth a try at least and it's probable with this many humansrunning around." He looked to Svalbard and dipped his head in respect.  "I'm glad to see you again my friend and at a most advantageous moment too."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:12 pm

Svalbard shook his head. 

Nektar frowned in thought and nodded agreement,  "It's worth a try at least and it's probable with this many humansrunning around." He looked to Svalbard and dipped his head in respect.  "I'm glad to see you again my friend and at a most advantageous moment too."
Svalbard sighed deeply. "I thought you'd never get to see my wild side." he said and then started to follow after Azazal, who was leading them towards Tuhili's supposed nest was.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:17 pm

Svalbard shook his head. 

Svalbard sighed deeply. "I thought you'd never get to see my wild side." he said and then started to follow after Azazal, who was leading them towards Tuhili's supposed nest was.
Nektar glanced to Svalbard as they walked. "It quite becomes you. So fierce and efficient in your hunting.  Awe inspiring,  really. " He replied honestly.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:19 pm

Svalbard shook his head. 

Nektar glanced to Svalbard as they walked. "It quite becomes you. So fierce and efficient in your hunting.  Awesome inspiring,  really. " He replied honestly.
Svalbard chuckled lightly.

Azazal stopped when he saw the mountain up ahead and inside of the mountain was a giant crater.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:52 am

Nektar glanced to Svalbard as they walked. "It quite becomes you. So fierce and efficient in your hunting.  Awesome inspiring,  really. " He replied honestly.

Azazal stopped when he saw the mountain up ahead and inside of the mountain was a giant crater.
Nektar looked to the mountain curiously as he saw the crater in the side. "What's the etiquette for approaching a dragon in her clutch? I don't care to be eaten for a misstep." He asked Azazal cautiously.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:12 am

Nektar looked to the mountain curiously as he saw the crater in the side. "What's the etiquette for approaching a dragon in her clutch? I don't care to be eaten for a misstep." He asked Azazal cautiously.
Azazal frowned. "I don't know, we can just hope she recognizes us when we enter or else we're in trouble." he said and slowly stepped into the darkness of the crater. "Tuhili? Professor? It's Azazal, Nektar, and Svalbard." he said, making yet another torch so he could see.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:29 pm

Azazal frowned. "I don't know, we can just hope she recognizes us when we enter or else we're in trouble." he said and slowly stepped into the darkness of the crater. "Tuhili? Professor? It's Azazal, Nektar, and Svalbard." he said, making yet another torch so he could see.
Nektar stared ahead and looked around cautiously as they entered a broody dragon's den.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:34 pm

Nektar stared ahead and looked around cautiously as they entered a broody dragon's den.
Azazal looked towards the cave walls and then suddenly fell back and dropped the torch onto the ground to hold onto his nose. "What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed, removing his hands and then picking up the torch to reveal what he had just walked into, an egg that was longer than Svalbard's griffon form. "Holy moly." he said softly. "It-it's huge." he said, circling it.

Svalbard gulped.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Azazal looked towards the cave walls and then suddenly fell back and dropped the torch onto the ground to hold onto his nose. "What the hell was that?!" he exclaimed, removing his hands and then picking up the torch to reveal what he had just walked into, an egg that was longer than Svalbard's griffon form. "Holy moly." he said softly. "It-it's huge." he said, circling it.

Svalbard gulped.
" Of course it's huge. A dragon the size of a mountain doesn't lay ostrich sized eggs after all." Nektar informed with some humor.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Svalbard gulped.
" Of course it's huge. A dragon the size of a mountain doesn't lay ostrich sized eggs after all." Nektar informed with some humor.
Azazal blinked and then saw several more before two glowing eyes opened before him. He lifted the torch and saw it was Tuhili's face.

Tuhili growled at them, she was being protective of her eggs and they need to back up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:29 pm

Svalbard gulped.
Azazal blinked and then saw several more before two glowing eyes opened before him. He lifted the torch and saw it was Tuhili's face.

Tuhili growled at them, she was being protective of her eggs and they need to back up.
"Yep! She a protective mother. " Nektar informed as he held up his hands and stepped carefully away from the clutch of eggs.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Svalbard gulped.

"Yep! She a protective mother. " Nektar informed as he held up his hands and stepped carefully away from the clutch of eggs.
Tuhili lifted onto all four legs and roared at them so ferociously it was enough to force Svalbard and Azazal back by her breath. 

"Tuhili." Svalbard tried to reason with her.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:42 pm

Tuhili lifted onto all four legs and roared at them so ferociously it was enough to force Svalbard and Azazal back by her breath. 

"Just shut it Svalbard and get away from her eggs! She's broody with hormones and isn't rational at the moment.  Especially when she perceives us as a threat to her offspring. " Nektar informed his friend.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:44 pm

"Just shut it Svalbard and get away from her eggs! She's broody with hormones and isn't rational at the moment.  Especially when she perceives us as a threat to her offspring. " Nektar informed his friend.
Tuhili growled and bit the air an inch from Svalbard's beak and that made Azazal and Svalbard back up.

Tuhili growled, baring her fangs that were the size of a two story building at them. She then glanced towards her eggs and looked them over, making sure they hadn't been harmed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Tuhili growled and bit the air an inch from Svalbard's beak and that made Azazal and Svalbard back up.

Tuhili growled, baring her fangs that were the size of a two story building at them. She then glanced towards her eggs and looked them over, making sure they hadn't been harmed.
Nektar watched from where he was. He looked to Tuhili and inquired,  "Professor Tuhili,  have you seen Sephora? She's gone missing and we're trying to locate her?" 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Nektar watched from where he was. He looked to Tuhili and inquired,  "Professor Tuhili,  have you seen Sephora? She's gone missing and we're trying to locate her?" 
Tuhili's eyes open more and she turned her head towards a patch of hay laying on the floor. There Sephora's sleeping figure lay. She then tended to her eggs by warming them up.

Svalbard ran over to Sephora.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Tuhili's eyes open more and she turned her head towards a patch of hay laying on the floor. There Sephora's sleeping figure lay. She then tended to her eggs by warming them up.

Nektar sighed with relief and whispered,  "Thanks to all the earth gods she safe and sound."  He smiledslightly at the lovers reunion.  He was glad for them.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm

Nektar sighed with relief and whispered,  "Thanks to all the earth gods she safe and sound."  He smiledslightly at the lovers reunion.  He was glad for them.
Tuhili's head turned towards a cracking sound and the egg closest to Nektar started moving.

Svalbard glanced towards it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Tuhili's head turned towards a cracking sound and the egg closest to Nektar started moving.

Nektar jumped back at the sound of the egg cracking.  He swallowed hard and moved closer to Azazal.  "Ummm Azazal,  do dragons imprint on their mothers? If so, we should probably get out of here and fast! We don't need that complication of a mistake of a wrongful imprinting." He recommended urgently.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm

Nektar jumped back at the sound of the egg cracking.  He swallowed hard and moved closer to Azazal.  "Ummm Azazal,  do dragons imprint on their mothers? If so, we should probably get out of here and fast! We don't need that complication of a mistake of a wrongful imprinting." He recommended urgently.
Azazal frowned. "Some are but I don't think that'll happen here, if my calculations are correct once one of them hatches she'll remember us and stop the protectiveness." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:11 am

Azazal frowned. "Some are but I don't think that'll happen here, if my calculations are correct once one of them hatches she'll remember us and stop the protectiveness." he said.
"Splendid,  that is good. I thought we were in trouble there for a moment. " Nektar replied with a sigh of relief.  He then moved over to Sephora.  "How are you? Are you still mad at me?" He inquired gently. 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:18 pm

"Splendid,  that is good. I thought we were in trouble there for a moment. " Nektar replied with a sigh of relief.  He then moved over to Sephora.  "How are you? Are you still mad at me?" He inquired gently. 
Sephora didn't appear to be waking up.

Svalbard looked concerned and started nudging her.

Tuhili caught their movement and growled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:39 pm

"Don't Svalbard! She's not herself yet." Nektar cautioned hurriedly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Svalbard glared at him. "Well excuse me if Sephora's not waking up." he said angrily and shook Sephora.

Sephora was limp in his arms since he had shifted into human form now.

Azazal cautiously moved towards Sephora and Svalbard.

Tuhili sniffed them and growled.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:11 pm

Svalbard glared at him. "Well excuse me if Sephora's not waking up." he said angrily and shook Sephora.

Sephora was limp in his arms since he had shifted into human form now.

Azazal cautiously moved towards Sephora and Svalbard.

Tuhili sniffed them and growled.
Nektar finally was able to put his finger on what was wrong.  "Sephora's aura is all wrong. It's usually a vivid aquamarine, but it's more yellow now. Sometimes not right here." He replied quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum