Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

(Ugh.......I hate Maxton already XD)

Trixila sighed deeply and looked for a book with a reverse spell in the library.

Rantan meanwhile she ordered to go back swiftly and to bring Maxton here so if they were unsuccessful they might be able to get him to undo it.
Cafe  I'm good at making characters people hate.  heck yeah You are welcome! I wish you haven't taken out Maxton with the tranquilizer spike.  So until that wears off, I get to be a backseat driver.  Razz  )

Rantan came over to Maxtom's limp form and gulped. He honestly didn't know how to carry the guy. He bit down on his leg and started dragging him and gulped again while doing so. The tranquilizer only worked for an hour and if he didn't get their quick enough Maxton would wake.
Maxton felt a pain in his leg as he slowly came aware. He didn't give off any indication that he was. He cracked open his eyes to look around.
Rantan was dragging him towards the school but wasn't aware of his wake.

(Since Rantan is made of fire, the only way he can be killed is by water. Swords, bullets, and arrows do not harm him.)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:59 am

Cafe  I'm good at making characters people hate.  heck yeah You are welcome! I wish you haven't taken out Maxton with the tranquilizer spike.  So until that wears off, I get to be a backseat driver.  Razz  )

Rantan came over to Maxtom's limp form and gulped. He honestly didn't know how to carry the guy. He bit down on his leg and started dragging him and gulped again while doing so. The tranquilizer only worked for an hour and if he didn't get their quick enough Maxton would wake.
Maxton felt a pain in his leg as he slowly came aware. He didn't give off any indication that he was. He cracked open his eyes to look around.

(Since Rantan is made of fire, the only way he can be killed is by water. Swords, bullets, and arrows do not harm him.)
(Who said I wanted to kill Rantan. I kinda like him.  Smile )

Maxton waited until Rantan slowed slightly before shifting into the moth again.  He fluttered away into a tree and blended in with the leaves.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:07 am

Maxton waited until Rantan slowed slightly before shifting into the moth again.  He fluttered away into a tree and blended in with the leaves.

(I do want to kill off Trixila in some way, do you want Maxton to do it and have her shift into Nektar's species and lure him away, thinking she's Nektar or would you rather have her just be shot down by a human? I think the first option would be more dramatic)

Rantan gasped and growled. His eyesight wasn't that good but he had a light source so he could easily spot the shadow of the moth on the bark if Maxton wasn't careful. His lantern changed from a regular fire-like light to a black light, trying to spot the moth which was Maxton.

Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - longish black hair, grey eyes; Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Asian, long dark brown hair, blonde highlights, black eyes; Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Marie Applebottom - long, slightly curly light auburn hair, blue eyes; Cotoye; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:51 am

(I do want to kill off Trixila in some way, do you want Maxton to do it and have her shift into Nektar's species and lure him away, thinking she's Nektar or would you rather have her just be shot down by a human? I think the first option would be more dramatic)

Rantan gasped and growled. His eyesight wasn't that good but he had a light source so he could easily spot the shadow of the moth on the bark if Maxton wasn't careful. His lantern changed from a regular fire-like light to a black light, trying to spot the moth which was Maxton.
(Aww, poor Trixila gets no love from her creator.  Sad  )
Maxton didn't stop in the tree, but passed through it into the night. He saw the lights of the Academy and went that way.  Nektar was his and that's all he wanted.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

Maxton didn't stop in the tree, but passed through it into the night. He saw the lights of the Academy and went that way.  Nektar was his and that's all he wanted.

(To be honest Trixila was just a redone version of another kitsune character I had on another site named Trixy, so I don't exactly like her anymore. Plus she's only a side character anyways, she's not as important to roleplay as well, Sephora and Svalbard. But hey if you want her to live maybe I'll save her to be killed off by that two-headed serpent thing Yatsumata when I create them Very Happy )

Rantan growled and ran towards the school. He skidded to a halt close to Nektar and gulped. He glanced outside and growled even more. He waited by Nektar's prone form, waiting for Maxton to show himself. He was going to rip that man's wings off.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:21 am

(To be honest Trixila was just a redone version of another kitsune character I had on another site named Trixy, so I don't exactly like her anymore. Plus she's only a side character anyways, she's not as important to roleplay as well, Sephora and Svalbard. But hey if you want her to live maybe I'll save her to be killed off by that two-headed serpent thing Yatsumata when I create them Very Happy )

Rantan growled and ran towards the school. He skidded to a halt close to Nektar and gulped. He glanced outside and growled even more. He waited by Nektar's prone form, waiting for Maxton to show himself. He was going to rip that man's wings off.
(I was teasing.  I just like the concept of Trixila.  She inspired me a little with Maxton's shifting abilities.   Razz  If I was afraid of snakes,  a two headed one might be terrifying.  coolbeans  )
Maxton was in no rush.  The Academy looked well warded and caution was the way to go. Besides patience was a virtue and he had plenty of time. When he was approached by a different earth creature he avoided being devoured,  but took on its shape as he fluttered away.  This shape was a lot more efficient at flying and harder to see. He thought as he flew around.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:32 am

(I was teasing.  I just like the concept of Trixila.  She inspired me a little with Maxton's shifting abilities.   Razz  If I was afraid of snakes,  a two headed one might be terrifying.  coolbeans  )
Maxton was in no rush.  The Academy looked well warded and caution was the way to go. Besides patience was a virtue and he had plenty of time. When he was approached by a different earth creature he avoided being devoured,  but took on its shape as he fluttered away.  This shape was a lot more efficient at flying and harder to see. He thought as he flew around.

(Yeah, the Yatsumata will have two names for two different heads, can talk, control other snakes, and have two completely different personalities)

Rantan looked towards Nektar and nudged him gently. He was worried this state would have harmful affects if they took too long to cure it. He glanced towards Trixila. He asked her to shift into what Nektar looked like.

Trixila agreed to and even was able to match Nektar's scent and aura. She gulped nervously. "If I don't come back you know why." she told him. She walked outside cautiously and looked around, she was in nektar's true form.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:48 am

(Yeah, the Yatsumata will have two names for two different heads, can talk, control other snakes, and have two completely different personalities)

Rantan looked towards Nektar and nudged him gently. He was worried this state would have harmful affects if they took too long to cure it. He glanced towards Trixila. He asked her to shift into what Nektar looked like.

Trixila agreed to and even was able to match Nektar's scent and aura. She gulped nervously. "If I don't come back you know why." she told him. She walked outside cautiously and looked around, she was in nektar's true form.
(There is a flaw in that theory and you'll see why.  Shocked )
Maxton saw the Ainykkoir walk out. But knew it could not be Nektar.  The death spell was not easily broken by Fae standards, let alone by foreigners of his realm. It was a deception and decided to play along.  He flew in his new bat form to shift to his Fae from a short distance away.  "Have you decided to regain you honor and come willingly with me?" He said in his Fae tounge.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:50 am

Maxton saw the Ainykkoir walk out. But knew it could not be Nektar.  The death spell was not easily broken by Fae standards, let alone by foreigners of his realm. It was a deception and decided to play along.  He flew in his new bat form to shift to his Fae from a short distance away.  "Have you decided to regain you honor and come willingly with me?" He said in his Fae tounge.

(Which theory, about the Yatsumata or about Trixila trying to impersonate Nektar?)

Trixila gulped nervously and she stared at him. She said nothing for she couldn't understand the words he had just spoke. She didn't know how to speak in Fae tongue.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:02 am

(Which theory, about the Yatsumata or about Trixila trying to impersonate Nektar?)

Trixila gulped nervously and she stared at him. She said nothing for she couldn't understand the words he had just spoke. She didn't know how to speak in Fae tongue.
(The second one about Trixila.  But this could still be fun. )
Maxton tipped his head and smiled at the proof of what he suspected.  "Xatia's flesh was enjoyed by the high court. What a shame you lost your mate and young on the same day." He added in English. Would it evoked a response? He wondered.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:12 am

Maxton tipped his head and smiled at the proof of what he suspected.  "Xatia's flesh was enjoyed by the high court. What a shame you lost your mate and young on the same day." He added in English. Would it evoked a response? He wondered.

This made Trixila give him an undeniably furious face as she tried her acting skills out. It looked believable for a second and she even came up with a fireball in her one hand.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:19 am

This made Trixila give him an undeniably furious face as she tried her acting skills out. It looked believable for a second and she even came up with a fireball in her one hand.
A fire ball was not a Fae weapon. He smiled further and asked pointedly,  "How did they break my spell Ainykkoir?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 am

A fire ball was not a Fae weapon. He smiled further and asked pointedly,  "How did they break my spell Ainykkoir?"

Trixila blinked her eyes and then growled. She couldn't prove she was him, she knew she couldn't now. She charged towards him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 am

Trixila blinked her eyes and then growled. She couldn't prove she was him, she knew she couldn't now. She charged towards him.
Maxton teleported easily out of the way. " Temper, temper." He said with humor.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 am

Trixila didn't try to hide it this time. "Give us the cure or I'll rip your d*** wings off!!!" she roared at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:51 am

Trixila didn't try to hide it this time. "Give us the cure or I'll rip your d*** wings off!!!" she roared at him.
"My, my. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? " Maxton asked with genuine interest.  He flaredhis wings before settling them at his back. "If you succeeded, I'll just grow new ones. " He explained matter-of-factly as he drew his sword. He asked curiously,  "Why is he so important to you? Why would you die for him needlessly? "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:00 pm

"My, my. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? " Maxton asked with genuine interest.  He flaredhis wings before settling them at his back. "If you succeeded, I'll just grow new ones. " He explained matter-of-factly as he drew his sword. He asked curiously,  "Why is he so important to you? Why would you die for him needlessly? "

Trixila growled a bit and shot a fire ball at him. "I will torture it out of you if you don't answer me." she told him, ignoring his question.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:34 pm

Trixila growled a bit and shot a fire ball at him. "I will torture it out of you if you don't answer me." she told him, ignoring his question.
Maxton caught the fire ball like one might catch and egg. He held it up to look at it. "Bold words for someone who has yet to hurt me. What is this supposed to do, by the way?  You seem to like this method of cooking food for some reason. " He replied with an almost boredom.  He then dissipated it with ease. He conjured a power orb to show her the bright blue and white sphere.  "Now this is something to fear." He said with sincerity as he sent it at the side of the building.  He waited to see if it would break through the warding and allow him to enter the premises unscathed from the protection spells.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:39 pm

Maxton caught the fire ball like one might catch and egg. He held it up to look at it. "Bold words for someone who has yet to hurt me. What is this supposed to do, by the way?  You seem to like this method of cooking food for some reason. " He replied with an almost boredom.  He then dissipated it with ease. He conjured a power orb to show her the bright blue and white sphere.  "Now this is something to fear." He said with sincerity as he sent it at the side of the building.  He waited to see if it would break through the warding and allow him to enter the premises unscathed from the protection spells.

Trixila's eyes widened as the orb flew towards the school. She wondered if it would hit or the protection spell on the school would withstand it. She watched in shock as the orb hit and the wall exploded into tiny pieces creating a large hole in the wall big enough for a small dragon to go through. She growled and ran towards the hole in the wall and blocked his path. "The headmaster will kill you if you take one more step! You just broke through his spell and he'll be furious!!" she shouted at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Trixila's eyes widened as the orb flew towards the school. She wondered if it would hit or the protection spell on the school would withstand it. She watched in shock as the orb hit and the wall exploded into tiny pieces creating a large hole in the wall big enough for a small dragon to go through. She growled and ran towards the hole in the wall and blocked his path. "The headmaster will kill you if you take one more step! You just broke through his spell and he'll be furious!!" she shouted at him.
(Oops! Bad Maxton,  that left a mark.   Razz ) 

Maxton shifted into his own Ainykkoir form. He clawed the earth and lowered his head. "I fear not this headmaster.  There is no force or authority above my queen.  Now you are in my way. MOVE!!" He said with determination as he charged her.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Maxton shifted into his own Ainykkoir form. He clawed the earth and lowered his head. "I fear not this headmaster.  There is no force or authority above my queen.  Now you are in my way. MOVE!!" He said with determination as he charged her.

Trixila stood her ground and sighed deeply. If this was the end, she was going out with a bang. She charged towards him once he got close and aimed the horn on her head for his chest.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:33 pm

Trixila stood her ground and sighed deeply. If this was the end, she was going out with a bang. She charged towards him once he got close and aimed the horn on her head for his chest.
Maxton waited until she lowered her head to aim her horn and shifted into the tiny  bat from at the last second.  He used his momentum to sail up over her back.  He hurried into the opening she'd been guarding. He quickly shifted to his human form and ran down to corridor jumping over the rubble in his path.  He sniffed the air for the stench of the Ainykkoir.  He knew he had limited time before she caught up with him.  She was proving to be a thorn in his side. 
( Eat)

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:44 pm

Maxton waited until she lowered her head to aim her horn and shifted into the tiny  bat from at the last second.  He used his momentum to sail up over her back.  He hurried into the opening she'd been guarding. He quickly shifted to his human form and ran down to corridor jumping over the rubble in his path.  He sniffed the air for the stench of the Ainykkoir.  He knew he had limited time before she caught up with him.  She was proving to be a thorn in his side. 
( Eat)

Trixila snorted and skidded to a halt when he shifted and then she drew a fireball and fired it towards him when she was certain he had his back turned. She charged towards the school but was then crushed as a heavy piece of stone ceiling fell onto her back. She yelped and her hind legs or legs in this case were trapped underneath it. She shouted in pain and tried to move them but they were both broken now and she could feel herself bleeding. She didn't have much time. Under her breath, she conjured a spell of protection to cover up Nektar's body. Only she knew that the spell would remain as long as she was alive. When she died the spell would be lifted.

Rantan heard the explosion and growled a bit. He circled around Nektar and soon Svalbard and Sephora came to his rescue asking questions but then being told to protect Nektar.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:25 pm

( Eat)

Trixila snorted and skidded to a halt when he shifted and then she drew a fireball and fired it towards him when she was certain he had his back turned. She charged towards the school but was then crushed as a heavy piece of stone ceiling fell onto her back. She yelped and her hind legs or legs in this case were trapped underneath it. She shouted in pain and tried to move them but they were both broken now and she could feel herself bleeding. She didn't have much time. Under her breath, she conjured a spell of protection to cover up Nektar's body. Only she knew that the spell would remain as long as she was alive. When she died the spell would be lifted.

Rantan heard the explosion and growled a bit. He circled around Nektar and soon Svalbard and Sephora came to his rescue asking questions but then being told to protect Nektar.
Maxton slowed as he heard a rumble of the wall caving in and a shout of agony.  He turned to head back to the hole. What he saw set him to action.  He wasn't here to hurt earthlings.  He knelt down beside her her and rummaged in his satchel. "Eat this. It will help you. You were not to get hurt.  This is my fault,  let me make it right. " He said honestly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 pm

( Eat)

Maxton slowed as he heard a rumble of the wall caving in and a shout of agony.  He turned to head back to the hole. What he saw set him to action.  He wasn't here to hurt earthlings.  He knelt down beside her her and rummaged in his satchel. "Eat this. It will help you. You were not to get hurt.  This is my fault,  let me make it right. " He said honestly.

Trixila growled at him. "I will not unless you cure him!" she shouted in defiance though he could tell if she stayed like this eventually she would bleed out or die of starvation. She panted and collapsed onto her stomach, closing her eyes, them fluttering with the pain she was going through.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:05 pm

( Eat)

Trixila growled at him. "I will not unless you cure him!" she shouted in defiance though he could tell if she stayed like this eventually she would bleed out or die of starvation. She panted and collapsed onto her stomach, closing her eyes, them fluttering with the pain she was going through.
"Cure him? He not ill. He's in a stasis. A limbo, so to speak.  I'll agree to wake him, but only if you tell me why he means so much to you." Maxton explained. He shaped his gaze upon Trixila as he suspected the reason.  "He could never love you. If you did not know this already, his kind mates for life. He basically a eunuch without his other half. Any relationship would not be physical and I highly doubt emotional either. " He said quietly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum