Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm

Soon, Josiah was in his lover's arms, amazed at Azazal's stamina and genius.
They had started slow and it had been miraculous.

Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:45 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(Ah, okay.  Editing my mental image of location now. Wink  )

Nektar didn't have a clue,  but looked to Tyger nervously as he held the stone, when somebody's  disembodied voice sounded moments before a female appeared.  Svalbard and Sephora's gasps put Nektar on alert.  He stood ready for anything. "How do you know this and what are your intentions here?" He fairly hissed at her.
The potion making teacher Professor Lund blinked her eyes at him. "I came when I heard the explosion and thought I needed to investigate, after all my potions may be of use." she answered, dipping her head in surrender and to show she meant no harm. "I know because I was there throughout the whole laying egg process that took place 2 days ago, the day me and Tuhili had to have substitutes for us. She laid a clutch of 9 eggs and I was there for not only emotional support but because she needed me. The strength it took for her to lay them was almost too much for her, I had to give her several strength potions in-between to keep her from fainting. Tobyn I heard had been searching for dragon eggs that way he didn't have to use the gem on them, thinking if he raised them himself they'd obey him." they explained.

Sephora and Svalbard both exchanged worried glances towards Tuhili.
Nektar relax his stance and look to her humbly. "My apologies for my harsh tone. I was just trying to protect a.... friend.  How do we free her from this enchantment? I do not like one's freewill  being taken from them. " He replied quietly.
Professor Lund slowly stepped towards Tuhili, examining her eyes silently. "I think I might have a potion to do the trick, but you'll have to destroy the gem before I can use it." she told Nektar.

Svalbard shifted into his clothed human form and hugged Sephora.
Nektar looked to Tyger holding the stone. "Tell me how to do it. Telekinesis or simply smash it?" He asked with a tip of his head.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:49 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Soon, Josiah was in his lover's arms, amazed at Azazal's stamina and genius.
They had started slow and it had been miraculous.
(Wanna timeskip from here?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:50 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
The potion making teacher Professor Lund blinked her eyes at him. "I came when I heard the explosion and thought I needed to investigate, after all my potions may be of use." she answered, dipping her head in surrender and to show she meant no harm. "I know because I was there throughout the whole laying egg process that took place 2 days ago, the day me and Tuhili had to have substitutes for us. She laid a clutch of 9 eggs and I was there for not only emotional support but because she needed me. The strength it took for her to lay them was almost too much for her, I had to give her several strength potions in-between to keep her from fainting. Tobyn I heard had been searching for dragon eggs that way he didn't have to use the gem on them, thinking if he raised them himself they'd obey him." they explained.

Sephora and Svalbard both exchanged worried glances towards Tuhili.
Nektar relax his stance and look to her humbly. "My apologies for my harsh tone. I was just trying to protect a.... friend.  How do we free her from this enchantment? I do not like one's freewill  being taken from them. " He replied quietly.
Professor Lund slowly stepped towards Tuhili, examining her eyes silently. "I think I might have a potion to do the trick, but you'll have to destroy the gem before I can use it." she told Nektar.

Nektar looked to Tyger holding the stone. "Tell me how to do it. Telekinesis or simply smash it?" He asked with a tip of his head.
"Smash it until the glowing of it stops." she told him. "Also be prepared to block any attacks because I'm not sure she won't try to attack once it's destroyed." she told Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:02 pm

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

"Smash it until the glowing of it stops." she told him. "Also be prepared to block any attacks because I'm not sure she won't try to attack once it's destroyed." she told Nektar.
(Nektar doesn't have the stone.  Tyger has it, he's the one who took it from Trixila, not Nektar.  I was waiting for Tyg3rW01f to repy. )

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:03 pm

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

(Nektar doesn't have the stone.  Tyger has it, he's the one who took it from Trixila, not Nektar.  I was waiting for Tyg3rW01f to repy. )
(He's kinda busy with Josiah, just go ahead with breaking it, I'm sure he won't mind at all)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:03 am

Tyger hands over the stone. "I can try shooting it first, if you like?"
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:12 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
(He's kinda busy with Josiah, just go ahead with breaking it, I'm sure he won't mind at all)
(Huh? What does that have to do with anything?)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:28 am

Tyg3rW01f wrote:Tyger hands over the stone. "I can try shooting it first, if you like?"
Nektar frowned in thought and shook his head,  he  stated,  " I don't want to risk a ricochet. I have an idea,  but I'll need your help to lift this rock to smash it." He then set the gem down in a divot on a boulder and motioned to another large rock as he squatted to get one side.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 am

nickyknack wrote:
Tyg3rW01f wrote:Tyger hands over the stone. "I can try shooting it first, if you like?"
Nektar frowned in thought and shook his head,  he  stated,  " I don't want to risk a ricochet. I have an idea,  but I'll need your help to lift this rock to smash it." He then set the gem down in a divot on a boulder and motioned to another large rock as he squatted to get one side.
Svalbard glanced towards Sephora and then walked towards him, shifting into his true form yet again. "I can lift it in his form." he said, he didn't want Tyger to help Tuhili, he wasn't around during the explosion.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:32 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Svalbard glanced towards Sephora and then walked towards him, shifting into his true form yet again. "I can lift it in his form." he said, he didn't want Tyger to help Tuhili, he wasn't around during the explosion.
Nektar straightened and looked to Svalbard with a nod.  "Then you do it." He replied as he stepped away a short distance to watch.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:46 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Nektar straightened and looked to Svalbard with a nod.  "Then you do it." He replied as he stepped away a short distance to watch.
Svalbard wondered if he should fly with it but he lifted the heavy rock with his two front feet which were like an eagle's talons and raised himself onto his hind legs. He brought it down powerfully onto the gem and then dropped the stone. The gem cracked slowly into ten pieces and then fell apart onto the ground, no longer glowing.

Sephora glanced towards Tuhili as the dragon let out a little yelp, meaning it had merely hurt her just a little when the gem was destroyed.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:52 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
Svalbard wondered if he should fly with it but he lifted the heavy rock with his two front feet which were like an eagle's talons and raised himself onto his hind legs. He brought it down powerfully onto the gem and then dropped the stone. The gem cracked slowly into ten pieces and then fell apart onto the ground, no longer glowing.

Sephora glanced towards Tuhili as the dragon let out a little yelp, meaning it had merely hurt her just a little when the gem was destroyed.
Nektar looked worriedly to Tuhili, before focusing upon the potions teacher. "Work your magic please.  " He said as the stepped forward to gather the pieces of the broken gem and slip them into his satchel. He wasn't taking a chance that they would fall into the wrong hands. The jewel seemed dangerous.  He'd see Deadwood got it.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:57 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar looked worriedly to Tuhili, before focusing upon the potions teacher. "Work your magic please.  " He said as the stepped forward to gather the pieces of the broken gem and slip them into his satchel. He wasn't taking a chance that they would fall into the wrong hands. The jewel seemed dangerous.  He'd see Deadwood got it.
(Darkwood, not Deadwood XD)

Professor Lund nodded and started mixing up two different potions, a red one and a glowing green one until they all came together to become a milk-white potion that had smoke coming from the bottle. "How do we get her to drink it though?" she asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:09 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Nektar looked worriedly to Tuhili, before focusing upon the potions teacher. "Work your magic please.  " He said as the stepped forward to gather the pieces of the broken gem and slip them into his satchel. He wasn't taking a chance that they would fall into the wrong hands. The jewel seemed dangerous.  He'd see Darkwood got it.

Professor Lund nodded and started mixing up two different potions, a red one and a glowing green one until they all came together to become a milk-white potion that had smoke coming from the bottle. "How do we get her to drink it though?" she asked.
(Dang auto correct.   Facepalm )

Nektar frowned in thought and shook his his head as he stated, " Ask her? She should trust you, you must have forged a bond for her to trust you with her eggs." 

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:12 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar looked worriedly to Tuhili, before focusing upon the potions teacher. "Work your magic please.  " He said as the stepped forward to gather the pieces of the broken gem and slip them into his satchel. He wasn't taking a chance that they would fall into the wrong hands. The jewel seemed dangerous.  He'd see Darkwood got it.

Nektar frowned in thought and shook his his head as he stated, " Ask her? She should trust you, you must have forged a bond for her to trust you with her eggs." 
Professor Lund gulped and climbed onto Tuhili's back. "Tuhili, please drink this." she said, placing it in Tuhili's mouth once she was high enough.

Tuhili drank it and Lund climbed off of her. Tuhili closed her eyes and then hiccupped and was back to normal. Her eyes cleared and she found herself glancing around. "Woah......what the heck happened here?" she asked, looking nervous.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:33 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Professor Lund gulped and climbed onto Tuhili's back. "Tuhili, please drink this." she said, placing it in Tuhili's mouth once she was high enough.

Tuhili drank it and Lund climbed off of her. Tuhili closed her eyes and then hiccupped and was back to normal. Her eyes cleared and she found herself glancing around. "Woah......what the heck happened here?" she asked, looking nervous.
Nektar let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and explained everything to her.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:39 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding and explained everything to her.
Tuhili flinched when he mentioned her clutch. She took an angry glance towards Lund. "I told you never to mention that! How dare you break that promise we made!" she shouted.

Lund gulped nervously. "But how else would they know the reason why Tobyn wanted you? You should've known he'd be after them! It's not my fault Tobyn had been after you!" she protested, backing away slowly from the growling Tuhili.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:50 am

SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:

Tuhili flinched when he mentioned her clutch. She took an angry glance towards Lund. "I told you never to mention that! How dare you break that promise we made!" she shouted.

Lund gulped nervously. "But how else would they know the reason why Tobyn wanted you? You should've known he'd be after them! It's not my fault Tobyn had been after you!" she protested, backing away slowly from the growling Tuhili.
Nektar growled loudly and spoke in a voice far larger then his human form could manage.  "I would not have trusted her or let her near you without that reveal! And you would still be ensnared by the gem,  a lowly minion to the whim of whoever held it. You owe a life debt to her, start acting like you're grateful." He censored Tuhili. His eyes were glowing a neon blue with silver shards by now.

Last edited by nickyknack on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 am

nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:
nickyknack wrote:
SirenFlame wrote:

Nektar growled loudly and spoke in a voice far larger then his human form could manage.  "I would not have trusted her or let her nearms you without that reveal! And you would still be ensnared by the gem,  a lowly minion to the whim of whoever held it. You owe a life debt to her, start acting like you're grateful." He censored Tuhili. His eyes were glowing a neon blue with silver shards by now.
Tuhili glanced towards him and her glare went away. "Lund I-" she cut off as Lund telelported elsewhere. Tuhili sighed deeply and glanced towards all the destroyed trees. Her head lowered and she began walking off, stepping completely over all of them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:53 pm

"HOLD IT!" Tyger scrambled in front of Tuhili. "Don't you dare slink off like some scolded co-ed caught after curfew! You are a MOTHER! START ACTING like one! and I for one am NOT taking murders and attempted brainwashings and kidnappings sitting down! You want to think you have been betrayed?! So has the school! We have TRAITORS in our midst!"
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:17 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:"HOLD IT!" Tyger scrambled in front of Tuhili. "Don't you dare slink off like some scolded co-ed caught after curfew! You are a MOTHER! START ACTING like one! and I for one am NOT taking murders and attempted brainwashings and kidnappings sitting down! You want to think you have been betrayed?! So has the school! We have TRAITORS in our midst!"
Tuhili stopped and then glanced towards him. "What are you talking about? Svalbard already killed the threat to the school." she said confused.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:25 pm

"Yeah, did you fail to recall the student murdered BY A GUARD?!"
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Tyg3rW01f wrote:"Yeah, did you fail to recall the student murdered BY A GUARD?!"
Tuhili growled and then started flapping her wings. The school was in danger and Darkwood was in there!

Darkwood was sitting in his office when he heard a knock on his door. He opened it to find a guard there with fake-blood on their shirt and Darkwood was foolish enough to believe the story the guard told, unknowingly taking in the killer.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:23 am

Tyger was forced to the ground by the wind-blast, but was smiling. "More than one way to clear the clouds from a mind."

Josiah, however, was walking toward the office of Scrolls when he saw the guard by Darkwood's office. The man seemed oddly fit for being covered in blood. Must not be his; probably aided an injured comrade.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:02 pm

Nektar watched all this and was glad that Tyger had stopped Tuhili from leaving in her previous stated of mind. He then glanced to the direction of the school before he shifted and took off at a full gallop. He had to try to get to Darkwood before the enemy did. With the rhythmic push and pull of his legs, he covered the the terrain swiftly. With the sawing of his breath through his nostrils and strong pumping of his two hearts, he could run at this pace indefinitely. So getting to the other side of the island was nothing and he wouldn't be winded if he had to fight.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum