Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:46 am

Trixila gulped nervously. "Do you want me to wake Rantan? He has got magic too like that." she offered.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila gulped nervously. "Do you want me to wake Rantan? He has got magic too like that." she offered.
"No, let him rest. We'll be safe in here now. I'll take the first watch." Nektar stated matter-of-factly as he turned  his vigilance from outside to look to Trixila.  It wasn't until he saw a moth had parted from the others by the flames. Suddenly realized his mistake as Maxton shifted and held a Fae dagger at Trixila's throat before he could say a thing. 

"Don't move a muscle. I will kill her. Just like I killed your mate. Rather unfortunate Xatia took the shot that was meant for you." Maxton said with conviction.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila gulped nervously. "Do you want me to wake Rantan? He has got magic too like that." she offered.
"No, let him rest. We'll be safe in here now. I'll take the first watch." Nektar stated matter-of-factly as he turned  his vigilance from outside to look to Trixila.  It wasn't until he saw a moth had parted from the others by the flames. Suddenly realized his mistake as Maxton shifted and held a Fae dagger at Trixila's throat before he could say a thing. 

"Don't move a muscle. I will kill her. Just like I killed your mate. Rather unfortunate Xatia took the shot that was meant for you." Maxton said with conviction.

(Uhhhh, you do know Trixila is in her deer form right?)

Trixila's eyes widened as she felt the knife touch her throat. She gritted her teeth and kicked at Maxton's legs with her hooves, hoping to cut him for her hooves had rather sharp points. "Let go of me! RANTAN!!" she shouted to wake him up.

Rantan's eyes jolted open and he growled savagely, baring his fangs at Maxton.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:22 pm

Trixila's eyes widened as she felt the knife touch her throat. She gritted her teeth and kicked at Maxton's legs with her hooves, hoping to cut him for her hooves had rather sharp points. "Let go of me! RANTAN!!" she shouted to wake him up.

(Yes,  him and the other moths flew in before Trixila admitted she was a shifter.   Wink  So he knows she's not a deer,  especially since she can detect his magic. )

Maxton bared his own teeth at Rantan.  The deer hoovs met his shin guards. (His Fae form is armored) He dug the blade in tighter to Trixila's neck. " Don't! I'm only here for Ainykkoir.  My grievances are not with you. You are harboring a fugitive of my world and in doing so, you are inhibiting the justice of my queen. " 

Nektar held his hands up to Rantan.  "Please! He will do it. Don't push him." He pleaded.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:30 pm

(Yes,  him and the other moths flew in before Trixila admitted she was a shifter.   Wink  So he knows she's not a deer,  especially since she can detect his magic. )

Maxton bared his own teeth at Rantan.  The deer hoovs met his shin guards. (His Fae form is armored) He dug the blade in tighter to Trixila's neck. " Don't! I'm only here for Ainykkoir.  My grievances are not with you. You are harboring a fugitive of my world and in doing so, you are inhibiting the justice of my queen. " 

Nektar held his hands up to Rantan.  "Please! He will do it. Don't push him." He pleaded.

"If anything you are the fugitive here, he is a student at the Academy, if you wish to kill him you'll face the whole entire school and you will not be prepared for that now will you?" Trixila said stating facts. It was a rule, if a student is killed they are avenged in the bloodiest of ways possible.

Rantan backed down but he looked mad at Nektar now.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:51 pm

"If anything you are the fugitive here, he is a student at the Academy, if you wish to kill him you'll face the whole entire school and you will not be prepared for that now will you?" Trixila said stating facts. It was a rule, if a student is killed they are avenged in the bloodiest of ways possible.

"And you believed him to be of this world? Of course not, you know him to be Fae. You said as much. The royal decree precedes his existence here. It is not my fault your Academy takes in cowards and abominations." Maxton stated with disdain. He withdrew his dagger and teleported to where Nektar stood and whispered a death spell into his ear. It would to put him in a death-like state. When his body drop to the cave floor, he looked to the others prepared for an attack. " I'm sorry, but queen desires his presence.  " He said truthfully.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:53 pm

"And you believed him to be of this world? Of course not, you know him to be Fae. You said as much. The royal decree precedes his existence here. It is not my fault your Academy takes in cowards and abominations." Maxton stated with disdain. He withdrew his dagger and teleported to where Nektar stood and whispered a death spell into his ear. It would to put him in a death-like state. When his body drop to the cave floor, he looked to the others prepared for an attack. " I'm sorry, but queen desires his presence.  " He said truthfully.

Trixila shot a fireball at him rather quickly upon seeing Nektar fall onto the floor.
(I don't want Nektar to be killed, I'm sorry, I've grown attached!)

Rantan fired spikes from his body that he used as tranquilizers at Maxton.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Trixila shot a fireball at him rather quickly upon seeing Nektar fall onto the floor.

(Aww, how sweet of you to say. I tried to make him likeable.   Blush2  I wasn't planning on killing him off. Just wanted some drama.  )

Maxton teleported out of harms way, but not before a spike got him in his forearm. He swiftly pulled it out, but the foreign chemicals still took effect.  "What is this you have infected me with? " He demanded as his head swooned. He braced himself aginst the cave wall and looked to Rantan with confusion.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:01 am

(Aww, how sweet of you to say. I tried to make him likeable.   Blush2  I wasn't planning on killing him off. Just wanted some drama.  )

Maxton teleported out of harms way, but not before a spike got him in his forearm. He swiftly pulled it out, but the foreign chemicals still took effect.  "What is this you have infected me with? " He demanded as his head swooned. He braced himself aginst the cave wall and looked to Rantan with confusion.

(Okay good because Trixila would follow him all the way to Maxton's queen in order to save him XD)

Rantan smiled and chuckled. "Tranquilizers........best to let it happen man, I can always shoot more into you." he told Maxton.

Trixila came over to Nektar's body and started checking to see if he was breathing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:18 am

(Okay good because Trixila would follow him all the way to Maxton's queen in order to save him XD)

Rantan smiled and chuckled. "Tranquilizers........best to let it happen man, I can always shoot more into you." he told Maxton.

Trixila came over to Nektar's body and started checking to see if he was breathing.
Maxton pushed from the cave wall and flared his wings with an angry growl,  "Enjoy him in that state. Know that he's  living, but he is all but dead to you!" He laughed as he drew in his wings and shifted to his human form before dropping to his knees. He shot a heated glare at Rantan as he flopped onto his side. "You have not won." He said as he clung to wakefulness.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:35 am

Maxton pushed from the cave wall and flared his wings with an angry growl,  "Enjoy him in that state. Know that he's  living, but he is all but dead to you!" He laughed as he drew in his wings and shifted to his human form before dropping to his knees. He shot a heated glare at Rantan as he flopped onto his side. "You have not won." He said as he clung to wakefulness.
Trixila blinked her eyes. "I'll be willing to die if you let this go." she told him. She shuddered a bit to think of death. "He has friends, I dont." she added in.

Rantan looked shocked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:42 am

Trixila blinked her eyes. "I'll be willing to die if you let this go." she told him. She shuddered a bit to think of death. "He has friends, I dont." she added in.

Rantan looked shocked.
"You'd risk war with the Fae over that? Only his blood will fulfill my Queens vengeance. He killed my brother. " Maxton said matter-of-factly as he eyes grew two heavy to stay open.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:59 am

Rantan looked shocked.
"You'd risk war with the Fae over that? Only his blood will fulfill my Queens vengeance. He killed my brother. " Maxton said matter-of-factly as he eyes grew two heavy to stay open.
Trixila glared. "Then take some of his blood and then leave." she said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:24 am

Rantan looked shocked.
"Never, I'll avenge my blood. He'll pay for it with all of his." Maxton stated softly as he slipped into unconsciousness.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:38 am

Rantan looked shocked.
"Never, I'll avenge my blood. He'll pay for it with all of his." Maxton stated softly as he slipped into unconsciousness.
Trixila gulped and got Nektar onto her back and headed as fast as she could to the school.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:44 pm

Trixila gulped and got Nektar onto her back and headed as fast as she could to the school.
Nektar "ZzzZzZ"

Maxton "ZzzZZz" 
( Cafe )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 am

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 am

Nektar "ZzzZzZ"

Maxton "ZzzZZz" 
( Cafe )

Trixila ran him all the way to the school and tried to find a way to wake him up.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:18 am

Nektar "ZzzZzZ"

Maxton "ZzzZZz" 
( Cafe )

Trixila ran him all the way to the school and tried to find a way to wake him up.
(And then.... Shocked )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:19 am

Nektar "ZzzZzZ"

Maxton "ZzzZZz" 
( Cafe )

(And then.... Shocked )

(How can he be woken up exactly? You didn't exactly explain what the spell did other it put them in a death-like state. chin )

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:31 am

Nektar "ZzzZzZ"

Maxton "ZzzZZz" 
( Cafe )

(And then.... Shocked )

(How can he be woken up exactly? You didn't exactly explain what the spell did other it put them in a death-like state. chin )
(The spell with have to be reversed or broken.  And it won't be easy, either way.  You could wake up and torture Maxton to get the reverse spell. Or go about it the hard way..... Twisted Evil )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:33 am

(And then.... Shocked )

(The spell with have to be reversed or broken.  And it won't be easy, either way.  You could wake up and torture Maxton to get the reverse spell. Or go about it the hard way..... Twisted Evil )

(Ugh.......I hate Maxton already XD)

Trixila sighed deeply and looked for a book with a reverse spell in the library.

Rantan meanwhile she ordered to go back swiftly and to bring Maxton here so if they were unsuccessful they might be able to get him to undo it.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:44 am

(And then.... Shocked )

Trixila sighed deeply and looked for a book with a reverse spell in the library.

Rantan meanwhile she ordered to go back swiftly and to bring Maxton here so if they were unsuccessful they might be able to get him to undo it.
Cafe  I'm good at making characters people hate.  heck yeah You are welcome! I wish you haven't taken out Maxton with the tranquilizer spike.  So until that wears off, I get to be a backseat driver.  Razz  )

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:55 am

Cafe  I'm good at making characters people hate.  heck yeah You are welcome! I wish you haven't taken out Maxton with the tranquilizer spike.  So until that wears off, I get to be a backseat driver.  Razz  )

Rantan came over to Maxtom's limp form and gulped. He honestly didn't know how to carry the guy. He bit down on his leg and started dragging him and gulped again while doing so. The tranquilizer only worked for an hour and if he didn't get their quick enough Maxton would wake.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Rantan came over to Maxtom's limp form and gulped. He honestly didn't know how to carry the guy. He bit down on his leg and started dragging him and gulped again while doing so. The tranquilizer only worked for an hour and if he didn't get their quick enough Maxton would wake.
Maxton felt a pain in his leg as he slowly came aware. He didn't give off any indication that he was. He cracked open his eyes to look around.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:07 pm

Maxton felt a pain in his leg as he slowly came aware. He didn't give off any indication that he was. He cracked open his eyes to look around.
Rantan was dragging him towards the school but wasn't aware of his wake.

(Since Rantan is made of fire, the only way he can be killed is by water. Swords, bullets, and arrows do not harm him.)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum