Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sephora took his wrist in her mouth and would as gently as she could bit down and began drinking. She only took enough for him to feel a little dizzy from it before withdrawing from it and weakly sitting up.

Svalbard helped her to sit up and grew really worried and then gasped. "Wait, shouldn't Trixila had returned by now?" he asked, growing concerned.
____
Meanwhile, Trixila had been beaten really badly. She had been hog-tied and muzzled so she couldn't harm anyone. "You get us the Wand, and we let you live." she cloaked figure said. Their one armor was glowing and Trixila let out a loud scream before being slugged again.
Maxton put pressure on his wrist and held it above his heart to aid in healing since his magic was severely limited. Svalbard's statement snapped Maxton's attention to the amount of time that had eclipsed since Trixila had went in search of herbs. He stood to fast and stumbled from lightheadedness. He cursed in Fae and forced himselfto shifted into his largest shape and headed of in search of his mate. 

"Maxton! Wait! We shouldn't separate!" Nektar called after him. He sighed softly and shifted into his Ainykkoir's form. "We should stick together. I don't like this place. It's wrong somehow.  Unnatural and that not good." He said with trepidation.
Svalbard tried to fly after him but he was too weak to do anything. "MAXTON WAIT! There's a dragon out there that guards the wand! DON'T GO! IT'LL ATTACK YOU IN YOUR WEAKENED STATE!" he screamed after Maxton with finality before Sephora shifted to her bat form and flew after Maxton. 

"Maxton, stop! We're losing daylight now, we need to make shelter, not search for her if we are to survive the night!" Sephora shouted as she flew at his side and then gulped nervously. She saw something glowing down below and flew towards it. There she found a sword sticking out of the ground that had a greenish glow around it.
Nektar looked to Svalbard when Sephora flew off. " Shift to your human form I taught you and get on my back! Hurry! "  He said urgently.
~
Maxton slowed as he took saw the sword. He glanced around concerned about a trap. "What is the green stuff " his voice rumbled deeply as he spoke in this form.
Svalbard shifted into her human form and limped onto Nektar's back. "Go slow, I can't hold on, my arms ache." he warned him nervously.

Sephora looked around and then gulped and gently touched the blade and then pulled her hand away. "This sword is demonically cursed. Don't touch it, the curse might spread to you." she said, backing away.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:49 am

Maxton put pressure on his wrist and held it above his heart to aid in healing since his magic was severely limited. Svalbard's statement snapped Maxton's attention to the amount of time that had eclipsed since Trixila had went in search of herbs. He stood to fast and stumbled from lightheadedness. He cursed in Fae and forced himselfto shifted into his largest shape and headed of in search of his mate. 

"Maxton! Wait! We shouldn't separate!" Nektar called after him. He sighed softly and shifted into his Ainykkoir's form. "We should stick together. I don't like this place. It's wrong somehow.  Unnatural and that not good." He said with trepidation.
Svalbard tried to fly after him but he was too weak to do anything. "MAXTON WAIT! There's a dragon out there that guards the wand! DON'T GO! IT'LL ATTACK YOU IN YOUR WEAKENED STATE!" he screamed after Maxton with finality before Sephora shifted to her bat form and flew after Maxton. 

"Maxton, stop! We're losing daylight now, we need to make shelter, not search for her if we are to survive the night!" Sephora shouted as she flew at his side and then gulped nervously. She saw something glowing down below and flew towards it. There she found a sword sticking out of the ground that had a greenish glow around it.
Nektar looked to Svalbard when Sephora flew off. " Shift to your human form I taught you and get on my back! Hurry! "  He said urgently.
~
Maxton slowed as he took saw the sword. He glanced around concerned about a trap. "What is the green stuff " his voice rumbled deeply as he spoke in this form.
Svalbard shifted into her human form and limped onto Nektar's back. "Go slow, I can't hold on, my arms ache." he warned him nervously.

Sephora looked around and then gulped and gently touched the blade and then pulled her hand away. "This sword is demonically cursed. Don't touch it, the curse might spread to you." she said, backing away.
Nektar set off being mindful of his friends wishes, despite the urgency. 
~
Maxton looked to the sword with distasteful disdain. It reeked of foul-smelling spells. "How can you touch it without being affected? Maxton asked as he glanced around them again. "I must find Trixila. She's in danger, I feel it" He said worriedly. He closed his eyes and tried to reach out to her telepathically

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:59 am

~

~
Maxton looked to the sword with distasteful disdain. It reeked of foul-smelling spells. "How can you touch it without being affected? Maxton asked as he glanced around them again. "I must find Trixila. She's in danger, I feel it" He said worriedly. He closed his eyes and tried to reach out to her telepathically
Svalbard grasped onto Nektar's form and sighed. "Fine, you can hurry." he said with finality.
___
"I didn't touch it long enough for it to start affecting me." Sephora answered and then gasped as she watched what he was doing. She hoped he was able to reach her.

His powers were weak but he'd manage to reach Trixila, who was in a lot of pain and was wet and cold. "MAXTON!" she called to him and he could hear water splashing around her. "I can't shift! Help me! I'm drowning!" she shouted at him and then her voice went silent as his telepathy ended.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 am

~

~
Svalbard grasped onto Nektar's form and sighed. "Fine, you can hurry." he said with finality.
___
"I didn't touch it long enough for it to start affecting me." Sephora answered and then gasped as she watched what he was doing. She hoped he was able to reach her.

His powers were weak but he'd manage to reach Trixila, who was in a lot of pain and was wet and cold. "MAXTON!" she called to him and he could hear water splashing around her. "I can't shift! Help me! I'm drowning!" she shouted at him and then her voice went silent as his telepathy ended.
Maxton tipped back his massive head and let out the mightiest of roars. He cared not who heard it. He had to voice anguish. Had his beloved died? Or did she loose consciousness? The uncertainty was pure torture. 

Nektar quickened his pace a bit as a bellowing roar of unadulterated rage and sorrow echo around them.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:31 am

~
___

Maxton tipped back his massive head and let out the mightiest of roars. He cared not who heard it. He had to voice anguish. Had his beloved died? Or did she loose consciousness? The uncertainty was pure torture. 

Nektar quickened his pace a bit as a bellowing roar of unadulterated rage and sorrow echo around them.
Sephora fell back as the ground shook with Maxton's roar and she stared at him and then gasped. "You just gave away where we were, you IDIOT!" she shouted at him and then gasped as 3 people came into view. An armored soldier on horseback, a Japanese ninja, and what appeared to be another ninja or a samurai person who quickly grabbed the sword and pointed it at them.

Svalbard would look around and noticed a large flash to their left towards the crater and grew very concerned.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:44 am

~
___

Sephora fell back as the ground shook with Maxton's roar and she stared at him and then gasped. "You just gave away where we were, you IDIOT!" she shouted at him and then gasped as 3 people came into view. An armored soldier on horseback, a Japanese ninja, and what appeared to be another ninja or a samurai person who quickly grabbed the sword and pointed it at them.

Svalbard would look around and noticed a large flash to their left towards the crater and grew very concerned.
Maxton glanced to Sephora briefly before looking to the newcomers. He squared off with them and spend his wings using them to give Sephora cover to run for to without them seeing. He then focused his piercing gaze upon the three and said in a rumbling voice. "You have something that belongs to me!! I will have her back now. Your lives are forfeit for hurting her." When he finished speaking he snapped his jaws with finality that sounded like a thunder crack.

Nektar slowed as he reached a hill along the treeline. Seeing the scene before him, he faded backwards into the shadows of the forest. We're too late. Can you see Sephora? " He whispered, even though they were still quite a bit away.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:05 am

___

Maxton glanced to Sephora briefly before looking to the newcomers. He squared off with them and spend his wings using them to give Sephora cover to run for to without them seeing. He then focused his piercing gaze upon the three and said in a rumbling voice. "You have something that belongs to me!! I will have her back now. Your lives are forfeit for hurting her." When he finished speaking he snapped his jaws with finality that sounded like a thunder crack.

Nektar slowed as he reached a hill along the treeline. Seeing the scene before him, he faded backwards into the shadows of the forest. We're too late. Can you see Sephora? " He whispered, even though they were still quite a bit away.
Sephora saw this and immediately ran for cover and would be quickly spotted by Svalbard who pointed her out. Svalbard leapt out of the cover and checked her over for any wounds and found none.

The man on horseback groaned. "Sachiko...….Seiichi! Get out of here." he shouted. The two other males retreated back while the man on horseback pulled out a bow and fired it at Maxton.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am

Sephora saw this and immediately ran for cover and would be quickly spotted by Svalbard who pointed her out. Svalbard leapt out of the cover and checked her over for any wounds and found none.

The man on horseback groaned. "Sachiko...….Seiichi! Get out of here." he shouted. The two other males retreated back while the man on horseback pulled out a bow and fired it at Maxton.
Nektar shifted when Svalbard climbed off his back and whispered loudly,  "Hide before the see us!" He was thankful Sephora was alright and safe. He returned his attention to Maxton.

Maxton growled as the others slipped away. He wanted blood, all of theirs. When the arrow flew, he scented the same foulness upon it as the sword and remembered what Sephora had said. So he used his flight feathers to send it off corse by narrowly missing his neck. "Your arrow reek of demon deeds!" He accused angrily, before he demanded, "Now where is Trixila!!" As he punctuated that with a stomp of his tail.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:35 am

Nektar shifted when Svalbard climbed off his back and whispered loudly,  "Hide before the see us!" He was thankful Sephora was alright and safe. He returned his attention to Maxton.

Maxton growled as the others slipped away. He wanted blood, all of theirs. When the arrow flew, he scented the same foulness upon it as the sword and remembered what Sephora had said. So he used his flight feathers to send it off corse by narrowly missing his neck. "Your arrow reek of demon deeds!" He accused angrily, before he demanded, "Now where is Trixila!!" As he punctuated that with a stomp of his tail.
"There's only one left and he'll soon be dead anyways!" Sephora said and then glanced back and then heard a second roar, though this wasn't Maxton's.

The soldier heard the roar and made his horse gallop away.

A blue streak whizzed past Nektar's hiding spot and then landed behind Maxton. It was a dragon that had blue fire flickering from the top of its head, his eyes ablaze, and his coloring matched that of venom and blue fire. It was Astarot, guardian of the crater.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:54 am

"There's only one left and he'll soon be dead anyways!" Sephora said and then glanced back and then heard a second roar, though this wasn't Maxton's.

A blue streak whizzed past Nektar's hiding spot and then landed behind Maxton. It was a dragon that had blue fire flickering from the top of its head, his eyes ablaze, and his coloring matched that of venom and blue fire. It was Astarot, guardian of the crater.
Maxton turned towards the foreign roar and was in time to see the blue dragon land behind him. Maxton turned swiftly to protect his flanks and faced this new threat.He had no magic, so he'd have to fight this one with brute force. He growled low in his throat as he stimulated his acid/fire glands while ultrasonic waves  triggered his protective saliva to oozed from a gland under his tounge. The shape of his mouth channeled the saliva to the corners of his jaws and then it would trickle down the back of his throat to coat it in preparation for battle. He bobbed  his head to expedite this process has he sized up his opponent.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:01 pm

Maxton turned towards the foreign roar and was in time to see the blue dragon land behind him. Maxton turned swiftly to protect his flanks and faced this new threat.He had no magic, so he'd have to fight this one with brute force. He growled low in his throat as he stimulated his acid/fire glands while ultrasonic waves  triggered his protective saliva to oozed from a gland under his tounge. The shape of his mouth channeled the saliva to the corners of his jaws and then it would trickle down the back of his throat to coat it in preparation for battle. He bobbed  his head to expedite this process has he sized up his opponent.
(That is disgusting…..I'm trying to eat here)

Astarot growled and breathed out Hellfire towards Maxton most likely to try and hit him without his knowing.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:17 pm

Astarot growled and breathed out Hellfire towards Maxton most likely to try and hit him without his knowing.
( Simple  solution to that, don't eat when we're battling!!  cheeky )
Maxton projected his spit in a mist and used his wing to protect himself. Hoping it would protect his feathers from burning as he launched himself out of the path of fire as soon as he could. He smelt the scorch and know some had caught the flame. He lashed out with his densely bummed boned tail tip to try and make contact as he flew over.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:30 pm

Maxton projected his spit in a mist and used his wing to protect himself. Hoping it would protect his feathers from burning as he launched himself out of the path of fire as soon as he could. He smelt the scorch and know some had caught the flame. He lashed out with his densely bummed boned tail tip to try and make contact as he flew over.
He made contact, but probably not in the way he hoped. His tail landed directly in Astarot's jaws and they sunk in deep and drew blood before he felt himself be pulled down by the force of a tug. Astarot growled and then clawed at Maxton's flank.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:40 pm

He made contact, but probably not in the way he hoped. His tail landed directly in Astarot's jaws and they sunk in deep and drew blood before he felt himself be pulled down by the force of a tug. Astarot growled and then clawed at Maxton's flank.
Maxton felt his upward momentum suddenly stopped and was pulled backwards. Roared in anger as Astarot's teethe sunk in. The pain miniscule, since bone had little to no nerve endings.  He reached with claws and jaws to bite and let his acid flow into any wounds as he regurgitated it from his gland into his mouth.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Maxton felt his upward momentum suddenly stopped and was pulled backwards. Roared in anger as Astarot's teethe sunk in. The pain miniscule, since bone had little to no nerve endings.  He reached with claws and jaws to bite and let his acid flow into any wounds as he regurgitated it from his gland into his mouth.
(Try to reason with him? I don't want Astarot to be eaten up by acid......if you don't mind)

Astarot saw this and let go and took to the skies. Suddenly boulders from the nearby ground came up and were thrown towards Maxton. This was an Earth AND fire dragon.

One of the rocks hit near Nektar's hiding spots and Svalbard and Sephora coughed as it stirred up a cloud of dust.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:05 pm

(Try to reason with him? I don't want Astarot to be eaten up by acid......if you don't mind)

Astarot saw this and let go and took to the skies. Suddenly boulders from the nearby ground came up and were thrown towards Maxton. This was an Earth AND fire dragon.

One of the rocks hit near Nektar's hiding spots and Svalbard and Sephora coughed as it stirred up a cloud of dust.
(He didn't, I left that part open ended for you to decide the outcome. And you know Maxton's not rational right now.  hugs  I'll have a bolder stun him. That's the only way, because he won't listen to reason in his current state.)

As the shower of boulders rained down upon him, Maxton was struck by multiple sizeable ones because of his sheer size. He groaned in pain as his wings took a hit and a smaller one clocked his noggin. He crumbled to the ground hard as he fought through his dazed stated it's a struggle to regain his feet.

Nektar took cover and quickly looked to Maxton as he fell sideways.  "No! " He screamed as he shifted to his Ainykkoir's form and started down the hill to help him however he could. He owed it to Trixila.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:36 pm

(He didn't, I left that part open ended for you to decide the outcome. And you know Maxton's not rational right now.  hugs  I'll have a bolder stun him. That's the only way, because he won't listen to reason in his current state.)

As the shower of boulders rained down upon him, Maxton was struck by multiple sizeable ones because of his sheer size. He groaned in pain as his wings took a hit and a smaller one clocked his noggin. He crumbled to the ground hard as he fought through his dazed stated it's a struggle to regain his feet.

Nektar took cover and quickly looked to Maxton as he fell sideways.  "No! " He screamed as he shifted to his Ainykkoir's form and started down the hill to help him however he could. He owed it to Trixila.
Astarot paused and watched what Nektar would do, his glowing eyes flickering with some curiosity for the "tiny" insect on the ground below. He let out a roar of triumph and smiled. "That was fun." he stated.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Astarot paused and watched what Nektar would do, his glowing eyes flickering with some curiosity for the "tiny" insect on the ground below. He let out a roar of triumph and smiled. "That was fun." he stated.
Nektar galloped to a stop in front of Maxton and bellowed his Ainykkoir call. 

Maxton  blinked rapidly to focus upon the familiar sound. After a charged minute, Maxton stood and shook off the dust and gravel from his feathers. "You don't have to use that tone, Ainykkoir! I'm not died yet." He complained as he lowered his head and nudged Nektar with his nose. "Where did he go?" He asked as he gaze followed the direction Nektar pointed with his snout. Maxton growled when he found the blue dragon hovering high in the sky above them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:50 pm

Maxton  blinked rapidly to focus upon the familiar sound. After a charged minute, Maxton stood and shook off the dust and gravel from his feathers. "You don't have to use that tone, Ainykkoir! I'm not died yet." He complained as he lowered his head and nudged Nektar with his nose. "Where did he go?" He asked as he gaze followed the direction Nektar pointed with his snout. Maxton growled when he found the blue dragon hovering high in the sky above them.
Astarot stayed up there in the sky and just watched them. "You two look like tiny ants from up here." he commented and then landed close by but at a distance. "Why are you here?" he asked, a little bit of w growl erupting from his long snout.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Astarot stayed up there in the sky and just watched them. "You two look like tiny ants from up here." he commented and then landed close by but at a distance. "Why are you here?" he asked, a little bit of w growl erupting from his long snout.
"I'm here to find my mate. They took her from me and she's hurt, if not dead. I can't touch her mind anymore. I will kill them all. Am I to assume you are not with them?" Maxton stated. 

Nektar slowly backed up to stand between Maxton's front legs to keep a careful eye on the blue dragon. He bellowed something in Ainykkoir to Maxton.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:17 pm

"I'm here to find my mate. They took her from me and she's hurt, if not dead. I can't touch her mind anymore. I will kill them all. Am I to assume you are not with them?" Maxton stated. 

Nektar slowly backed up to stand between Maxton's front legs to keep a careful eye on the blue dragon. He bellowed something in Ainykkoir to Maxton.
"With them? I'm not with anyone. I guard the crater and the magical artifact held inside. I do not work for anything else." Astarot answered and then frowned. "I've heard screaming coming from the west...…..feminine screaming." he said and then flew off.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:39 am

"With them? I'm not with anyone. I guard the crater and the magical artifact held inside. I do not work for anything else." Astarot answered and then frowned. "I've heard screaming coming from the west...…..feminine screaming." he said and then flew off.
Nektar watched as the blue dragon dropped that gem of information and bolted. He immediately started trying to reason with Maxton as he spread his wings to take off in the direction he'd been told. "Now wait just a moment! It could be a trap, you pig headed fool! Let's go find the others and think this through more thoroughly. " He suggested sternly.

"I have to find my MATE!" Maxton's thunderous voice echoed as he said with determination. He snapped his jaws with agitation that's a logic of his word sunk in. "She needs my help.....I think she's dying. " He said sadly.

Nektar said simply, "I know better than most, how you're feeling Maxton. But we can still get to her in time, if we do this smart. Your mind is clouded with emotions, not rationality."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:25 pm

Nektar watched as the blue dragon dropped that gem of information and bolted.  He immediately started trying to reason with Maxton as he spread his wings to take off in the direction he'd been told. "Now wait just a moment!  It could be a trap,  you pig headed fool! Let's go find the others and think this through more thoroughly. " He suggested sternly.

"I have to find my MATE!" Maxton's thunderous voice echoed as he said with determination. He snapped his jaws with agitation that's a logic of his word sunk in. "She needs my help.....I think she's dying. " He said sadly.

Nektar  said simply, "I know better than most,  how you're feeling Maxton. But we can still get to her in time, if we do this smart. Your mind is clouded with emotions,  not rationality."
"If I may intercept, I think I've found her already." Astarot returned. "If she's the little kitsune stuck down a 20 foot well, that is." he said. "The well is that way." he pointed towards it with his head and then flew off again.

Svalbard and Sephora came running over and they both climbed on Maxton's back. "GO!" they commanded at him, both in unison at the same time.

Maxton would then hear Trixila's voice again, coughing and then loud scratching sounds and then rocks falling into the water and crashing, large stones. "MAXTON! Help!" she shouted, coughing up water and looking around for an exit.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:57 pm

Nektar watched as the blue dragon dropped that gem of information and bolted.  He immediately started trying to reason with Maxton as he spread his wings to take off in the direction he'd been told. "Now wait just a moment!  It could be a trap,  you pig headed fool! Let's go find the others and think this through more thoroughly. " He suggested sternly.

Nektar  said simply, "I know better than most,  how you're feeling Maxton. But we can still get to her in time, if we do this smart. Your mind is clouded with emotions,  not rationality."
"If I may intercept, I think I've found her already." Astarot returned. "If she's the little kitsune stuck down a 20 foot well, that is." he said. "The well is that way." he pointed towards it with his head and then flew off again.

Svalbard and Sephora came running over and they both climbed on Maxton's back. "GO!" they commanded at him, both in unison at the same time.

Maxton would then hear Trixila's voice again, coughing and then loud scratching sounds and then rocks falling into the water and crashing, large stones. "MAXTON! Help!" she shouted, coughing up water and looking around for an exit.
Nektar shifted and climbed up with the others. He held on to the large quills at the base of the feathers to keep from sliding off as Maxton launched himself into the air before beating his wings seriously to gain altitude. Once airborne , he headed for the well. His love was in peril and needed to get to her fast.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:18 pm

When they would arrive at the well they'd hear coughing coming from below inside the well. If they looked down it they'd see Trixila down there swimming for her life. She heard them and screamed "Maxton!" and then her head went under for a few seconds and then popped back up. She was panting and becoming exhausted, she was also kind of getting hypothermia from the cold water surrounding her.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:47 am

Maxton shifted to his human form and knelt beside the well. He looked down and called out to here. "We're here! Just keep afloat my love."  He looked to Nektar who was digging in his satchel for a rope. He then looked around for something to tie it to so Maxton could scale down inside the well and reach Trixila.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum