Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Kioka Samayahi:

Name: Kioka Samayahi
Name Meaning: "Mirror"
History: Kioka was the daughter of the late ruler of the town of Kairi (means "Ocean village"). The town prospered for many months until a horrible disease came to them that all speculated to come from the kitsune themselves. Many people died from that disease including Kioka's mother, who was pregnant with her 3rd child at the time. As her Clan fell in ruins, most of her people retreated to a safer far-away village however Kioka, and 5 others remained there, despite the fear that one day they would be infected with the disease as well. While there, Kioka was possessed by a powerful demon who resided in her father's armor and now she bares a mark on her hand of the horrible demon. The armor itself cannot be taken off, if it is somehow taken off, she will most likely be killed in the process. She now is searching for a way to find the Wand of Forbidden Lore in hopes the wand can grant her safety in releasing her from the demon's curse and freedom from the cursed armor. Her younger brother Sachiko remained.
Appearance: The glowing arm armor (right arm) is the demon-cursed one!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: (Please be detailed with this, it can be edited later on)
Do they have magic spells?: Yes, thanks to the demon armor
Spells and description: 
<> Super strength: The demon's curse allowed her right arm to obtain more strength than it appears. The arm is able to lift humans, small boulders, and even a large sword that she herself couldn't pick up before.
<> Aura reading: She can read auras from a distance of 100 yards away, but anything beyond that, nope.
Other Information:
<> Has a horse named Junichiro (means "He who takes") which looks like the image below (WITH ARMOR!)

Seiichi Haburaka:

Name: Seiichi Haburaka
Name Meaning: "A first born son"
Appearance: NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN HIS FACE!
Personality: Obedient, intelligent, honest, loyal, generous, protective, and trustworthy
OTHER INFO: His horse's name is Yakul.

Sachiko [size=17]Samayahi:
[/size]
Name: Sachiko Samayahi
Name Meaning: [size=16]"Child of bliss"
History: Sachiko was born the twin brother of Kioka and became a warrior among those who stayed. He found a demon blade (in picture) that was so powerful it can never be broken, melted down, or damaged. 
Appearance: 

Personality: Sachiko is quiet, humorous, respectful, cooperative, and kind.

Kiburi Balachini:

Name: Kiburi Balachini
[b]Age:[/b] 27
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] THE PERSON TO THE LEFT! (the girl behind him is his wife Sakura)
[b]Personality:[/b] Honest, loyal, trustworthy, brave, true, peace-loving, and respectful.

Sakura Balachini:

Name: Sakura Balachini
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] THE PERSON TO THE RIGHT IS HER!
[b]Personality:[/b] Cautious, fearful, loving, caring, gentle, friendly, positive-thinker
OTHER INFO: Is 7 weeks pregnant with Kiburi's child (Kiburi doesn't know this yet)

Last edited by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:13 pm

( Eat )

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:16 pm

(I'll have them done soon..........just be patient, I think to save time I'll skip their histories XD)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:31 pm

([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Svalbard and the rest of the group eventually reached their destination: Mount Lanakila and as Svalbard landed with a loud thump, Sephora got off his back and checked on his wings. Once again, he had flown too far and his wings were in a lot of pain.

Trixila landed nearby where Maxton would and glanced around concerned. The air was thick with the scent of woodland and marshland and the fog was beginning to roll in. "This place is spooky." she commented worriedly.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(I'll have them done soon..........just be patient, I think to save time I'll skip their histories XD)
(No worries.  I was bumping several other dormant rps. Lol! Take you time with them.  Very Happy  )

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 pm

(I'm already done them, I'll add more stuff on them later)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Svalbard and the rest of the group eventually reached their destination: Mount Lanakila and as Svalbard landed with a loud thump, Sephora got off his back and checked on his wings. Once again, he had flown too far and his wings were in a lot of pain.

Trixila landed nearby where Maxton would and glanced around concerned. The air was thick with the scent of woodland and marshland and the fog was beginning to roll in. "This place is spooky." she commented worriedly.
Maxton landed and retained his dragon shape to help protect the group should the need arise. He breathed deeply and agreed, "Yes, it is probably best for us to stay close.  Any danger will be masked by this natural sent screen. "

Nektar slipped off Maxton's back and headed over to Svalbard and Sephora. He handed the map back to her as he dug out the liniment to put on his friends wings. "You're get better and stronger in flying my friend.  Soon will be soaring with eagles effortlessly." He said in way of encouragement.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(nickyknack)

Maxton landed and retained his dragon shape to help protect the group should the need arise. He breathed deeply and agreed, "Yes, it is probably best for us to stay close.  Any danger will be masked by this natural sent screen. "

Nektar slipped off Maxton's back and headed over to Svalbard and Sephora. He handed the map back to her as he dug out the liniment to put on his friends wings. "You're get better and stronger in flying my friend.  Soon will be soaring with eagles effortlessly." He said in way of encouragement.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

(So, here's my plan so far. They all make camp near the remains of the village and Trixila offers to go alone in search for firewood. But never returns. At the same time, Maxton's power is drained and so he can only use his power to shift between different forms. Nektar's power is drained as well and so he can only shift as well. Trixila is taken to their base, badly wounded and makes a magical decree that unless all kitsune in the area submit to be murdered, Trixila would be killed as well)

Svalbard chuckled exhaustedly and then laid down where he was. "They burn, my wings burn." he said worriedly. Trixila came closer to her shining armored soldier Maxton and rubbed against him, making purring sounds from deep in her throat.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:54 pm

(So, here's my plan so far. They all make camp near the remains of the village and Trixila offers to go alone in search for firewood. But never returns. At the same time, Maxton's power is drained and so he can only use his power to shift between different forms. Nektar's power is drained as well and so he can only shift as well. Trixila is taken to their base, badly wounded and makes a magical decree that unless all kitsune in the area submit to be murdered, Trixila would be killed as well)

Svalbard chuckled exhaustedly and then laid down where he was. "They burn, my wings burn." he said worriedly. Trixila came closer to her shining armored soldier Maxton and rubbed against him, making purring sounds from deep in her throat.
(Oh how devious and perilous! And I love it!  break dance Bring on the mayhem!! )

Nektar nodded, "It's muscle fatigue. This will help, I promise. " He said reassuringly.

Maxton tipped his large dragon head to better see his lovely mate. He lowered himself upon the sand carefully to nuzzle her hippogriff form. (That's the form she's in, right?) He was glad she wasn't cross with him anymore. " I adore your purrs." He said with admiration.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:31 pm

(Oh how devious and perilous! And I love it!  break dance Bring on the mayhem!! )

Nektar nodded, "It's muscle fatigue. This will help, I promise. " He said reassuringly.

Maxton tipped his large dragon head to better see his lovely mate. He lowered himself upon the sand carefully to nuzzle her hippogriff form. (That's the form she's in, right?) He was glad she wasn't cross with him anymore. " I adore your purrs." He said with admiration.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (Yes, she's still in her hippogriff form)

Svalbard looked towards Nektar as he applied the medicine to his wing and grew a little more hopeful that his wings would heal and stop aching in no time, however he was really scared now. The one thing he forgot to mention was the fact to get to the wand, known as the Wand of Forbidden Lore, they had to fight a terrifying beast in order to gain safe entry. He hoped they would understand that by resting tonight, they'd need all the energy they can get. And they only had a week in order to do such a task.

Trixila nodded. "I adore your many forms, my shining knight." Trixila purred and then licked his shoulder, her own way of showing affection.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:15 pm

Svalbard looked towards Nektar as he applied the medicine to his wing and grew a little more hopeful that his wings would heal and stop aching in no time, however he was really scared now. The one thing he forgot to mention was the fact to get to the wand, known as the Wand of Forbidden Lore, they had to fight a terrifying beast in order to gain safe entry. He hoped they would understand that by resting tonight, they'd need all the energy they can get. And they only had a week in order to do such a task.

Trixila nodded. "I adore your many forms, my shining knight." Trixila purred and then licked his shoulder, her own way of showing affection.
(Ok, thanks! )

Nektar soon moved to the other wing and rubbed the ointment under his feathers. 

Maxton twirled as he shifted into a masculine form of her hippogriff. He nibbled at her neck as he thought to her, "Your flattery honors me. My beloved Trixila. Your many forms are not lacking either. It is marvelous how fate brought us together."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:36 pm

(Ok, thanks! )

Maxton twirled as he shifted into a masculine form of her hippogriff. He nibbled at her neck as he thought to her, "Your flattery honors me. My beloved Trixila. Your many forms are not lacking either. It is marvelous how fate brought us together."
Trixila was going to show him affection but her gaze fell elsewhere and her eyes looked around. She was feeling watched and during that she sensed powerful magic, demonic magic. "I'm sensing demonic power from somewhere around here." she said and at that time Nektar and Maxton became affected by the magic of the land they were in and so everything except their power to shift was now taken away from them, they would regain the ability the further they got from the mountain, but as long as they stayed within a 50 mile radius of the mountain, they would be affected.

Svalbard, Sephora, and Trixila would also get affected by the same think and so none of their spells would work.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:39 pm

(Ok, thanks! )

Trixila was going to show him affection but her gaze fell elsewhere and her eyes looked around. She was feeling watched and during that she sensed powerful magic, demonic magic. "I'm sensing demonic power from somewhere around here." she said and at that time Nektar and Maxton became affected by the magic of the land they were in and so everything except their power to shift was now taken away from them, they would regain the ability the further they got from the mountain, but as long as they stayed within a 50 mile radius of the mountain, they would be affected.

Svalbard, Sephora, and Trixila would also get affected by the same think and so none of their spells would work.
Maxton frowned as he felt the sudden drain on his powers. It was almost as if using them had caused it. He shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor. He glanced around on high alert once again.  "Do you feel that? I'm weakening by the second. " He whispered to Trixila. 

Nektar finished applying the ointment and made to stand up. He noted the change as well. Sephora? Svalbard? Are you feeling this too? " He asked concerned.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:39 pm

(Ok, thanks! )

Maxton frowned as he felt the sudden drain on his powers. It was almost as if using them had caused it. He shifted to his Fae form with his wings and armor. He glanced around on high alert once again.  "Do you feel that? I'm weakening by the second. " He whispered to Trixila. 

Nektar finished applying the ointment and made to stand up. He noted the change as well. Sephora? Svalbard? Are you feeling this too? " He asked concerned.
Trixila looked around concerned. "I feel it too, I'm wondering if it's just this area or something more sinister. Svalbard, did Headmasker Darkwood tell you anything about the magical artifact we would have to bring to the school?" she asked him curiously.

Svalbard stood up and thought about it. He neatly folded his wings to his side. "He told me that it was called the Wand of Forbidden Lore and it is somewhat sentient. He did mention that the wand has powerful magic and can drain others of theirs in order to defend itself, though I didn't think it would be that powerful." he said, now growing concerned for what fate laid ahead of them.

Sephora collapsed onto the ground, too weak to stand. It had drain her a little too much and she felt sick. Trixila grew concerned. "Let me see if I can find any herbs that can help her regain her strength. Maxton, you stay here with them and protect them from anything. I'll be back." she said, shifting into her true form, a fox with 5 tails. She then ran off and disappeared into the fog.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:34 pm

(Ok, thanks! )

Trixila looked around concerned. "I feel it too, I'm wondering if it's just this area or something more sinister. Svalbard, did Headmasker Darkwood tell you anything about the magical artifact we would have to bring to the school?" she asked him curiously.

Svalbard stood up and thought about it. He neatly folded his wings to his side. "He told me that it was called the Wand of Forbidden Lore and it is somewhat sentient. He did mention that the wand has powerful magic and can drain others of theirs in order to defend itself, though I didn't think it would be that powerful." he said, now growing concerned for what fate laid ahead of them.

Sephora collapsed onto the ground, too weak to stand. It had drain her a little too much and she felt sick. Trixila grew concerned. "Let me see if I can find any herbs that can help her regain her strength. Maxton, you stay here with them and protect them from anything. I'll be back." she said, shifting into her true form, a fox with 5 tails. She then ran off and disappeared into the fog.
Maxton didn't like that one bit, but tried to remind himself of what she'd said. She wasn't made of glass and she could protect herself.  But he had a bad feeling and it just wouldn't go away. He was almost as weak as a human with only the ability to shape-shift. He stared after his beloved mate with trepidation, before joining the others to look over Sephora.  

Nektar was checking Sephora over and wasn't sure if she should or shouldn't have a pulse. She was already pale, so that wasn't any help or indication of health. "Svalbard,  what should I do? I don't know enough to render aid to a vampire. Would blood help? " He asked urgently.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:47 pm

Maxton didn't like that one bit, but tried to remind himself of what she'd said. She wasn't made of glass and she could protect herself.  But he had a bad feeling and it just wouldn't go away. He was almost as weak as a human with only the ability to shape-shift. He stared after his beloved mate with trepidation, before joining the others to look over Sephora.  

Nektar was checking Sephora over and wasn't sure if she should or shouldn't have a pulse. She was already pale, so that wasn't any help or indication of health. "Svalbard,  what should I do? I don't know enough to render aid to a vampire. Would blood help? " He asked urgently.
"I think blood might help a little, but I'm not sure whos blood would help the most. Probably Maxton's since she's never drank his before, she might wake up better if that were the case." he stated and then glanced around nervously.

While Trixila was out searching for rare powerful herbs that could help give Sephora strength she stopped when she heard footsteps behind her but by then she was too late. She got slugged hard on the back of the head and she fell into a dark and peaceful sleep.

When she would wake up she'd find herself in a building but she was chained to the wall and cement floor. Her nose was bleeding as well as her head and the red droplets wet the pavement below her. "W-w-where am I?"

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 am

"I think blood might help a little, but I'm not sure whos blood would help the most. Probably Maxton's since she's never drank his before, she might wake up better if that were the case." he stated and then glanced around nervously.

While Trixila was out searching for rare powerful herbs that could help give Sephora strength she stopped when she heard footsteps behind her but by then she was too late. She got slugged hard on the back of the head and she fell into a dark and peaceful sleep.

When she would wake up she'd find herself in a building but she was chained to the wall and cement floor. Her nose was bleeding as well as her head and the red droplets wet the pavement below her. "W-w-where am I?"
Maxton knelt down and offered Sephora his wrist. "It is a wise choice. My blood is most likely a humans,  where as Ainykkoir's bleed blue." 

Nektar grumbled,  "I can't help how I'm made. I didn't offer  once and she wasn't interested. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Name: Astarot (Pronounced: "Ah-stah-rah-t")
Name Origin: Astarot was the Prince of Hell in demonology
Race: Earth and Hellfire dragon
Appearance - human form: 
Appearance - dragon/true form:
Personality: Astarot is a very powerful ally and a worthy opponent. He hides in dark caves and craters mainly because he draws his powers from them. He's very mysterious but he has been rarely known to be forgiving, charming, charismatic, and generous. He is extremely easily-aggressive and reacts to just about any insult whether it's "Your mother is a walrus" or "Stupid-head". He can be quite flirtatious with the ladies, so beware TAKEN ones!
History: Astarot was born a regular old fire-breathing dragon at one time and when he grew up he became the loyal friend of the royalty of Kioka's Clan before most of them perished. He was forced into slavery by Darkwood's father, Fraener, and became the guardian of the Wand of Forbidden Lore. He hopes one day the Wand will be taken by someone else so his slavery ends. It was Darkwood's father who gifted him with his Earth-controlling abilities and it was he who trapped Astarot into slavery for the Wand.
Powers:
<> Fire-breathing: "Self explanatory"
<> Earth-bending: The user can control the ground using telekinesis, whether it is creating an earthquake-like sense, moving large boulders around and throwing them, creating cracks in the ground for people to fall through, and creating landslides/mudslides.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:45 pm

Maxton knelt down and offered Sephora his wrist. "It is a wise choice. My blood is most likely a humans,  where as Ainykkoir's bleed blue." 

Nektar grumbled,  "I can't help how I'm made. I didn't offer  once and she wasn't interested. "
Sephora took his wrist in her mouth and would as gently as she could bit down and began drinking. She only took enough for him to feel a little dizzy from it before withdrawing from it and weakly sitting up.

Svalbard helped her to sit up and grew really worried and then gasped. "Wait, shouldn't Trixila had returned by now?" he asked, growing concerned.
____
Meanwhile, Trixila had been beaten really badly. She had been hog-tied and muzzled so she couldn't harm anyone. "You get us the Wand, and we let you live." she cloaked figure said. Their one armor was glowing and Trixila let out a loud scream before being slugged again.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Name: Astarot (Pronounced: "Ah-stah-rah-t")
Name Origin: Astarot was the Prince of Hell in demonology
Race: Earth and Hellfire dragon
Appearance - human form: 
Appearance - dragon/true form:
Personality: Astarot is a very powerful ally and a worthy opponent. He hides in dark caves and craters mainly because he draws his powers from them. He's very mysterious but he has been rarely known to be forgiving, charming, charismatic, and generous. He is extremely easily-aggressive and reacts to just about any insult whether it's "Your mother is a walrus" or "Stupid-head". He can be quite flirtatious with the ladies, so beware TAKEN ones!
History: Astarot was born a regular old fire-breathing dragon at one time and when he grew up he became the loyal friend of the royalty of Kioka's Clan before most of them perished. He was forced into slavery by Darkwood's father, Fraener, and became the guardian of the Wand of Forbidden Lore. He hopes one day the Wand will be taken by someone else so his slavery ends. It was Darkwood's father who gifted him with his Earth-controlling abilities and it was he who trapped Astarot into slavery for the Wand.
Powers:
<> Fire-breathing: "Self explanatory"
<> Earth-bending: The user can control the ground using telekinesis, whether it is creating an earthquake-like sense, moving large boulders around and throwing them, creating cracks in the ground for people to fall through, and creating landslides/mudslides.
(Nice! )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:05 pm

Sephora took his wrist in her mouth and would as gently as she could bit down and began drinking. She only took enough for him to feel a little dizzy from it before withdrawing from it and weakly sitting up.

Svalbard helped her to sit up and grew really worried and then gasped. "Wait, shouldn't Trixila had returned by now?" he asked, growing concerned.
____
Meanwhile, Trixila had been beaten really badly. She had been hog-tied and muzzled so she couldn't harm anyone. "You get us the Wand, and we let you live." she cloaked figure said. Their one armor was glowing and Trixila let out a loud scream before being slugged again.
Maxton put pressure on his wrist and held it above his heart to aid in healing since his magic was severely limited. Svalbard's statement snapped Maxton's attention to the amount of time that had eclipsed since Trixila had went in search of herbs. He stood to fast and stumbled from lightheadedness. He cursed in Fae and forced himselfto shifted into his largest shape and headed of in search of his mate. 

"Maxton! Wait! We shouldn't separate!" Nektar called after him. He sighed softly and shifted into his Ainykkoir's form. "We should stick together. I don't like this place. It's wrong somehow.  Unnatural and that not good." He said with trepidation.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what exactly is his largest form?)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what exactly is his largest form?)
(I couldn't post pictures yesterday. But today I can. So I'll do that now.  Smile  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:12 pm

____
Maxton put pressure on his wrist and held it above his heart to aid in healing since his magic was severely limited. Svalbard's statement snapped Maxton's attention to the amount of time that had eclipsed since Trixila had went in search of herbs. He stood to fast and stumbled from lightheadedness. He cursed in Fae and forced himselfto shifted into his largest shape and headed of in search of his mate. 

"Maxton! Wait! We shouldn't separate!" Nektar called after him. He sighed softly and shifted into his Ainykkoir's form. "We should stick together. I don't like this place. It's wrong somehow.  Unnatural and that not good." He said with trepidation.
Svalbard tried to fly after him but he was too weak to do anything. "MAXTON WAIT! There's a dragon out there that guards the wand! DON'T GO! IT'LL ATTACK YOU IN YOUR WEAKENED STATE!" he screamed after Maxton with finality before Sephora shifted to her bat form and flew after Maxton. 

"Maxton, stop! We're losing daylight now, we need to make shelter, not search for her if we are to survive the night!" Sephora shouted as she flew at his side and then gulped nervously. She saw something glowing down below and flew towards it. There she found a sword sticking out of the ground that had a greenish glow around it.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:22 pm

____

Svalbard tried to fly after him but he was too weak to do anything. "MAXTON WAIT! There's a dragon out there that guards the wand! DON'T GO! IT'LL ATTACK YOU IN YOUR WEAKENED STATE!" he screamed after Maxton with finality before Sephora shifted to her bat form and flew after Maxton. 

"Maxton, stop! We're losing daylight now, we need to make shelter, not search for her if we are to survive the night!" Sephora shouted as she flew at his side and then gulped nervously. She saw something glowing down below and flew towards it. There she found a sword sticking out of the ground that had a greenish glow around it.
Nektar looked to Svalbard when Sephora flew off. " Shift to your human form I taught you and get on my back! Hurry! "  He said urgently.
~
Maxton slowed as he took saw the sword. He glanced around concerned about a trap. "What is the green stuff " his voice rumbled deeply as he spoke in this form.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:37 pm

____

Nektar looked to Svalbard when Sephora flew off. " Shift to your human form I taught you and get on my back! Hurry! "  He said urgently.
~
Maxton slowed as he took saw the sword. He glanced around concerned about a trap. "What is the green stuff " his voice rumbled deeply as he spoke in this form.
Svalbard shifted into her human form and limped onto Nektar's back. "Go slow, I can't hold on, my arms ache." he warned him nervously.

Sephora looked around and then gulped and gently touched the blade and then pulled her hand away. "This sword is demonically cursed. Don't touch it, the curse might spread to you." she said, backing away.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum