Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Cause I could be the rain in your desert sky
I could be the fire in your darkest night
I could be your curse or your angel
It's all in how you love me

I could be your sun when it's cold outside
I could be your rock when there's nowhere to hide
It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Maxton smiled adoringly to Trixila at her name for him. "You say such nice things.  " He said before shifting to his human form in silly pajamas too. He then looked to Svalbard and a peeking Nektar.  "Chill? But I am not cold. It is quite comfortable in here. " He said to Svalbard confused. " Is that why you're here? To check the temperature?" He asked. 

Nektar muttered in the hallway,  "Ugh,  that was me 20 years ago. Has it really been that long?"

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton smiled adoringly to Trixila at her name for him. "You say such nice things.  " He said before shifting to his human form in silly pajamas too. He then looked to Svalbard and a peeking Nektar.  "Chill? But I am not cold. It is quite comfortable in here. " He said to Svalbard confused. " Is that why you're here? To check the temperature?" He asked. 

Nektar muttered in the hallway,  "Ugh,  that was me 20 years ago. Has it really been that long?"

"Headmaster sent me on a quest to retrieve some magical artifact from a crater of some sort and I was wondering if you'd like to come along for the journey. Me, Sephora, and Nektar are going." he said and then gasped. Maxton hadn't met Sephora yet. "Oh, you've never met Sephora have you, Maxton?" he asked.

Trixila purred a little and kissed Maxton's cheek before getting dressed, she was interested.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Maxton smiled adoringly to Trixila at her name for him. "You say such nice things.  " He said before shifting to his human form in silly pajamas too. He then looked to Svalbard and a peeking Nektar.  "Chill? But I am not cold. It is quite comfortable in here. " He said to Svalbard confused. " Is that why you're here? To check the temperature?" He asked. 

"Headmaster sent me on a quest to retrieve some magical artifact from a crater of some sort and I was wondering if you'd like to come along for the journey. Me, Sephora, and Nektar are going." he said and then gasped. Maxton hadn't met Sephora yet. "Oh, you've never met Sephora have you, Maxton?" he asked.

Trixila purred a little and kissed Maxton's cheek before getting dressed, she was interested.
Maxton reflected upon the name and shook his head in negation. " no I have not met her. I've only heard tell of her. Is she agreeable in temperament?" He asked curiously as he tipped his head as he noticed Trixila getting her vestments together. It would seem they were going along as well. Splendid. He thought to himself .

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Maxton reflected upon the name and shook his head in negation. " no I have not met her. I've only heard tell of her. Is she agreeable in temperament?" He asked curiously as he tipped his head as he noticed Trixila getting her vestments together. It would seem they were going along as well. Splendid. He thought to himself .

Svalbard blushed a little and glanced away since Trixila decided to change within view of them and he didn't want to piss Maxton off by staring so he looked away. "We'll let you get dressed and start packing your things, the whole trip I thing will take 3 days time." he explained, thinking about what the headmaster had said. "We'll meet you out in the hallway and then we'll go wake up Sephora." Svalbard said and then glanced around hoping a teacher wouldn't spot him awake. He then thought he had to pack to and so he turned towards Nektar. "We better start packing too, I've already got the map." he explained and then actually began packing some useful potions he had made during Potion class and other useful items and he even took some weapons with him, like a shield that constricted into a smaller one to fit inside a sword's sheath.

Trixila rolled her eyes and continued to get dressed. She smiled and glanced towards Maxton. "You excited?" she asked him.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:13 am

Svalbard blushed a little and glanced away since Trixila decided to change within view of them and he didn't want to piss Maxton off by staring so he looked away. "We'll let you get dressed and start packing your things, the whole trip I thing will take 3 days time." he explained, thinking about what the headmaster had said. "We'll meet you out in the hallway and then we'll go wake up Sephora." Svalbard said and then glanced around hoping a teacher wouldn't spot him awake. He then thought he had to pack to and so he turned towards Nektar. "We better start packing too, I've already got the map." he explained and then actually began packing some useful potions he had made during Potion class and other useful items and he even took some weapons with him, like a shield that constricted into a smaller one to fit inside a sword's sheath.

Trixila rolled her eyes and continued to get dressed. She smiled and glanced towards Maxton. "You excited?" she asked him.
Nektar laughed and patted his satchel he always carried with him. "Speak for yourself my friend. I carry everything I own with me at all times. Just one of the benefits of having a magical tote that is bottomless. You'll never know the bolt when you're on the run." He stated with humorous truthfulness. 
~~
Maxton nodded as he tipped his head further as he enjoyed the pleasant veiw of Trixila as she bent and twisted while getting dressed. "Yes. And in more then one way at the moment." He said with sincerity as he smiled wistfully.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Nektar laughed and patted his satchel he always carried with him. "Speak for yourself my friend. I carry everything I own with me at all times. Just one of the benefits of having a magical tote that is bottomless. You'll never know the bolt when you're on the run." He stated with humorous truthfulness. 
~~
Maxton nodded as he tipped his head further as he enjoyed the pleasant veiw of Trixila as she bent and twisted while getting dressed. "Yes. And in more then one way at the moment." He said with sincerity as he smiled wistfully.

Svalbard glared a little and then packed the usual necessities. Food, potions, flashlights, matches, a fire kit, a survival kit, and a first aid kit. He looked up at the map and then frowned. "Looks like there's an abandoned village there." he explained and wondered what would happen - not knowing he would get in a lot of trouble.
____
Trixila saw him peeking and smirked at him. "Like what you see?" she asked him with a deep blush as she got her shirt on. She came over to him when she got fully dressed and hugged him gently. "Give me a kiss, my brave hero." she said playfully.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 pm

~~

Svalbard glared a little and then packed the usual necessities. Food, potions, flashlights, matches, a fire kit, a survival kit, and a first aid kit. He looked up at the map and then frowned. "Looks like there's an abandoned village there." he explained and wondered what would happen - not knowing he would get in a lot of trouble.
____
Trixila saw him peeking and smirked at him. "Like what you see?" she asked him with a deep blush as she got her shirt on. She came over to him when she got fully dressed and hugged him gently. "Give me a kiss, my brave hero." she said playfully.
Nektar muttered quietly as he made sure he had all they might need. "Let's hope they're not cannibals or other unfriendly tribes. Being eaten by Fae is bad enough." A small smile showed he was being dramatically ironic. 
~~
"Absolutely and most definitely. " Maxton said as he obliged her request with an loving kiss. He'd perfected this human endearment for he like it very much.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:29 am

~~

____
Nektar muttered quietly as he made sure he had all they might need. "Let's hope they're not cannibals or other unfriendly tribes. Being eaten by Fae is bad enough." A small smile showed he was being dramatically ironic. 
~~
"Absolutely and most definitely. " Maxton said as he obliged her request with an loving kiss. He'd perfected this human endearment for he like it very much.

Svalbard and then gulped. "Lets hope they don't want to hurt us as well." he said worriedly as he handed his packed things to Nektar. "I got to fly us there and I think Sephora will have to be carried most of the way because she can't fly long in her bat form." he explained to Nektar. "Hopefully I can get Maxton or Trixila to carry her because I have enough of a hard time carrying you." he teased saying Nektar was "fat".
____
Trixila kissed him eagerly and then got her things packed a little. She was excited and Maxton could probably tell because when she was excited she got hyper. And she was definitely hyper.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:45 pm

~~

____
~~

Svalbard and then gulped. "Lets hope they don't want to hurt us as well." he said worriedly as he handed his packed things to Nektar. "I got to fly us there and I think Sephora will have to be carried most of the way because she can't fly long in her bat form." he explained to Nektar. "Hopefully I can get Maxton or Trixila to carry her because I have enough of a hard time carrying you." he teased saying Nektar was "fat".
____
Trixila kissed him eagerly and then got her things packed a little. She was excited and Maxton could probably tell because when she was excited she got hyper. And she was definitely hyper.
Nektar took the offered bag and slipped it into his pocket void as he pointed out absently, " We now have Maxton on our side. He and Trixila can shift into whatever the want......well Maxton has to touch before he can assume the shape first. But that's besides the point, what I'm getting at is what's better then one large flying animal? Two! The flying isn't just up to you anymore. You can fly your lady love, I'll catch a ride with Maxton. " 
▪️▪️▪️
Maxton helped Trixila where he could and noticed her excitement right off. "You like adventure as much as me, I can tell. It will be good to see more of this world. Especially with beings from here. New places can be such a mystery with limited knowledge from afar." He said conversationally.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 pm

(Do you want to timeskip to them on their way? This is getting really boring)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Do you want to timeskip to them on their way? This is getting really boring)
(I don't care one way or the other , whatever you want to do. I'm still catching up with my other rps so it will be some time before I get back to this one. )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 pm

TIMESKIP TO 1 HOUR LATER!

Svalbard was standing outside in his true form waiting for the others. Sephora had agreed to ride on his back while Trixila would offer to carry Nektar on her back. The small group of course didn't know what they were in for once they reached their destination.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:TIMESKIP TO 1 HOUR LATER!

Svalbard was standing outside in his true form waiting for the others. Sephora had agreed to ride on his back while Trixila would offer to carry Nektar on her back. The small group of course didn't know what they were in for once they reached their destination.
As Trixila offered to carry Nektar, Maxton's deep growl and menacing glower gave him hesitation. "Um, I think I'd live longer if I flew on Maxton's back. " He finally decided. 

Maxton's expression instantly changed. "Look at you, making an educated decision. It just goes to show an Ainykkoir can be intelligent." He said as he smiled contentedly towards his beloved mate. 

Nektar rolled his eyes as Maxton shifted into a sizeable  Fae dragon. 

(This is what he looks like)

Last edited by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:TIMESKIP TO 1 HOUR LATER!

As Trixila offered to carry Nektar, Maxton's deep growl and menacing glower gave him hesitation. "Um, I think I'd live longer if I flew on Maxton's back. " He finally decided. 

Maxton's expression instantly changed. "Look at you, make an educated decision. It just goes to show an Ainykkoir can be intelligent." He said as she smiled contentedly towards his beloved mate. 

(XD Maxton, OMG giggle )

Trixila noticed his growl and growled back, she had shifted into what appeared to be a hippogriff so she was half the size of him right now. She came close to Maxton and wiped her tail under his chin. "Deary, can I tell you something?" she asked him, fluttering her eyes.

Svalbard was grooming his feathers while he waited for the drama to cease while Sephora held onto the map. Sephora had her hair pulled back into a bow for the first time so this was new. Svalbard lifted his head at Trixila's words, though with Maxton he kept his distance.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon May 14, 2018 6:18 pm

Maxton's expression instantly changed. "Look at you, make an educated decision. It just goes to show an Ainykkoir can be intelligent." He said as she smiled contentedly towards his beloved mate. 

(XD Maxton, OMG giggle )

Trixila noticed his growl and growled back, she had shifted into what appeared to be a hippogriff so she was half the size of him right now. She came close to Maxton and wiped her tail under his chin. "Deary, can I tell you something?" she asked him, fluttering her eyes.

Svalbard was grooming his feathers while he waited for the drama to cease while Sephora held onto the map. Sephora had her hair pulled back into a bow for the first time so this was new. Svalbard lifted his head at Trixila's words, though with Maxton he kept his distance.
Maxton reflected a moment and nodded graciously. "Yes, by all means. What is it?" He queried curiously. 

Nektar laughed to himself and knew the Fae was in for it now. Here on earth when a female got a certain tone to her voice it wasn't good. But hey, he was looking forward to what happened next.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 14, 2018 11:03 pm

(XD Maxton, OMG giggle )

Maxton reflected a moment and nodded graciously. "Yes, by all means. What is it?" He queried curiously. 

Nektar laughed to himself and knew the Fae was in for it now. Here on earth when a female got a certain tone to her voice it wasn't good. But hey, he was looking forward to what happened next.

"Deary, you do know if Nektar was to touch me in a not-nice way I would've kicked his @ss myself, right?! STOP GROWLING AT MY FRIEND!" she shouted at him with a growl of her own. "You need to earn more discipline, and manners. We do not growl if they mean me no harm, okay?" she said, sweetening her tone now.

Svalbard himself even flinched as Trixila did that. "Sephore, are you sure you have the map the right way around?" he asked. Sephora nodded and climbed onto his back. "All ready to go?" he asked them all.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 15, 2018 7:20 pm

(XD Maxton, OMG giggle )

"Deary, you do know if Nektar was to touch me in a not-nice way I would've kicked his @ss myself, right?! STOP GROWLING AT MY FRIEND!" she shouted at him with a growl of her own. "You need to earn more discipline, and manners. We do not growl if they mean me no harm, okay?" she said, sweetening her tone now.

Svalbard himself even flinched as Trixila did that. "Sephore, are you sure you have the map the right way around?" he asked. Sephora nodded and climbed onto his back. "All ready to go?" he asked them all.
Maxton didn't even flinch. He calmly observed Trixila as she shouted at him. When her tirade was concluded he simply made a sound of masculine appreciation before voicing, "My strong mate make my blood boil with passion. Please, never hold back. But, Nektar and myself have been enemies far longer then friends. I'm slow to reconcile that logic at times. " He looked to Svalbard and nodded. " Yes,  let's be on our way. Nektar, when you're done enjoying yourself, I'm waiting. " 

Nektar sighed and slung his satchel across his torso and rolled his eyes as he moved to get up on Maxton's back.  "Just don't accidentally-on-purpose drop me. I have a bad history with flying. More crashing, than landing, if you know what I mean?" He stated.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 pm

(XD Maxton, OMG giggle )

Maxton didn't even flinch. He calmly observed Trixila as she shouted at him. When her tirade was concluded he simply made a sound of masculine appreciation before voicing, "My strong mate make my blood boil with passion. Please, never hold back. But, Nektar and myself have been enemies far longer then friends. I'm slow to reconcile that logic at times. " He looked to Svalbard and nodded. " Yes,  let's be on our way. Nektar, when you're done enjoying yourself, I'm waiting. " 

Nektar sighed and slung his satchel across his torso and rolled his eyes as he moved to get up on Maxton's back.  "Just don't accidentally-on-purpose drop me. I have a bad history with flying. More crashing, than landing, if you know what I mean?" He stated.
(Funny though, I recall posting a response to this......but I guess it never went through. Sorry about that whole mistake. I didn't know the message didn't send blush )

Trixila rolled her eyes at her mate's antics and explanation of why he had growled at Nektar and sighed a little. "My shining prince, you need to remember I am not fragile like glass, I can defend myself just as easily as all the other can." she explained in detail to him as she was the first to take off, followed by Svalbard, who was smart enough to keep his distance.

Sephora read the map and told them to head due east as she rode on Svalbard's back. The vampire frowned a little as the sun was coming up and rushed quickly to cover her whole body. "Nektar, take and read the map for me." she told him, holding the map for him in the air.

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 29, 2018 6:23 pm

(Funny though, I recall posting a response to this......but I guess it never went through. Sorry about that whole mistake. I didn't know the message didn't send blush )

Trixila rolled her eyes at her mate's antics and explanation of why he had growled at Nektar and sighed a little. "My shining prince, you need to remember I am not fragile like glass, I can defend myself just as easily as all the other can." she explained in detail to him as she was the first to take off, followed by Svalbard, who was smart enough to keep his distance.

Sephora read the map and told them to head due east as she rode on Svalbard's back. The vampire frowned a little as the sun was coming up and rushed quickly to cover her whole body. "Nektar, take and read the map for me." she told him, holding the map for him in the air.
( hugs That happens to me quite a few times. No big deal. )

Maxton wasn't saying she couldn't, but he was a bonded male and they could be irrational beasties where the it mates were involved. He followed the others until Sephora held out the map to Nektar.  He usedid his claws to grasp Nektar's legs carefully and back rolled over the airspace about Svalbard's back. 

Nektar yelped at first but collected himself enough to grab the map in passing. He fisted it tightly until Maxton leveled out on Svalbard's other side.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 30, 2018 5:11 am

Maxton wasn't saying she couldn't, but he was a bonded male and they could be irrational beasties where the it mates were involved. He followed the others until Sephora held out the map to Nektar.  He usedid his claws to grasp Nektar's legs carefully and back rolled over the airspace about Svalbard's back. 

Nektar yelped at first but collected himself enough to grab the map in passing. He fisted it tightly until Maxton leveled out on Svalbard's other side.
(I have 2 ideas right now

Either we timeskip to a break-stop area where they rest for the night......maybe have a little bit of a campfire conversation and storytelleing......or we can timeskip right to the chase. If neither of them sound good to you, you can always suggest something and we'll go with your suggestion.

I'm leaving this up for you to decide Smile )

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 30, 2018 7:33 pm

Either we timeskip to a break-stop area where they rest for the night......maybe have a little bit of a campfire conversation and storytelleing......or we can timeskip right to the chase. If neither of them sound good to you, you can always suggest something and we'll go with your suggestion.

(Humm, decisions, decisions.  chin I guess we can just skip the journey and start with their arrival. Thanks for giving me the decision. Very Happy

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu May 31, 2018 8:14 am

(Humm, decisions, decisions.  chin I guess we can just skip the journey and start with their arrival. Thanks for giving me the decision. Very Happy
(I forgot the name of my Samurai girl, if you can find the form for her or the PM about it.......tell me in PM)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu May 31, 2018 5:10 pm

(I forgot the name of my Samurai girl, if you can find the form for her or the PM about it.......tell me in PM)
(My PM box get so full, I have to constantly delete them. I don't have that pm anymore, It was from a while ago. Sorry.  silent  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:23 pm

(We'll just make up the characters and locations then?)

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(We'll just make up the characters and locations then?)
(Are they not only the character sheet?  chin  If you'd like, that's awesome! Look forward to seeing them.  thumbs up  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Kioka Samayahi:

Name: Kioka Samayahi
Name Meaning: "Mirror"
History: Kioka was the daughter of the late ruler of the town of Kairi (means "Ocean village"). The town prospered for many months until a horrible disease came to them that all speculated to come from the kitsune themselves. Many people died from that disease including Kioka's mother, who was pregnant with her 3rd child at the time. As her Clan fell in ruins, most of her people retreated to a safer far-away village however Kioka, and 5 others remained there, despite the fear that one day they would be infected with the disease as well. While there, Kioka was possessed by a powerful demon who resided in her father's armor and now she bares a mark on her hand of the horrible demon. The armor itself cannot be taken off, if it is somehow taken off, she will most likely be killed in the process. She now is searching for a way to find the Wand of Forbidden Lore in hopes the wand can grant her safety in releasing her from the demon's curse and freedom from the cursed armor. Her younger brother Sachiko remained.
Appearance: The glowing arm armor (right arm) is the demon-cursed one!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Personality: (Please be detailed with this, it can be edited later on)
Do they have magic spells?: Yes, thanks to the demon armor
Spells and description: 
<> Super strength: The demon's curse allowed her right arm to obtain more strength than it appears. The arm is able to lift humans, small boulders, and even a large sword that she herself couldn't pick up before.
<> Aura reading: She can read auras from a distance of 100 yards away, but anything beyond that, nope.
Other Information:
<> Has a horse named Junichiro (means "He who takes") which looks like the image below (WITH ARMOR!)

Seiichi Haburaka:

Name: Seiichi Haburaka
Name Meaning: "A first born son"
Appearance: NOBODY HAS EVER SEEN HIS FACE!
Personality: Obedient, intelligent, honest, loyal, generous, protective, and trustworthy
OTHER INFO: His horse's name is Yakul.

Sachiko [size=17]Samayahi:
[/size]
Name: Sachiko Samayahi
Name Meaning: [size=16]"Child of bliss"
History: Sachiko was born the twin brother of Kioka and became a warrior among those who stayed. He found a demon blade (in picture) that was so powerful it can never be broken, melted down, or damaged. 
Appearance: 

Personality: Sachiko is quiet, humorous, respectful, cooperative, and kind.

Kiburi Balachini:

Name: Kiburi Balachini
[b]Age:[/b] 27
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Appearance:[/b] THE PERSON TO THE LEFT! (the girl behind him is his wife Sakura)
[b]Personality:[/b] Honest, loyal, trustworthy, brave, true, peace-loving, and respectful.

Sakura Balachini:

Name: Sakura Balachini
[b]Age:[/b] 24
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b] THE PERSON TO THE RIGHT IS HER!
[b]Personality:[/b] Cautious, fearful, loving, caring, gentle, friendly, positive-thinker
OTHER INFO: Is 7 weeks pregnant with Kiburi's child (Kiburi doesn't know this yet)

Last edited by SirenFlame on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's how you love me
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum