Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Maxton's levity vanished instantly at her words. He looked in Nektar's direction with a guarded expression. "Did he really say that? " He asked quietly.  

Nektar frowned and bent to look Svalbard in the eye to try to get his attention.  "Hello? Anyone home? Where'd you go Svalbard? " He asked as he waved his hand in front of his face.

Trixila nodded her head. "He said it while you were still knocked out and I protected you from him when he went to reach for a dagger I think. He understood you both have killed something that means a lot to one another and then he said that." she explained softly to him.

Svalbard was so toned out he didn't even notice the hand or Nektar looking into his eyes. His eyes were a bit clouded over in fact, but it wasn't cataracts or blindness, so Nektar had nothing to worry about there. After about 4 minutes he snapped back and panted a little. 
Maxton growled slightly at the mention of how Nektar had  thought to stab him while he was most vulnerable. That showed a lack of honor and why the Ainykkoirs were decimated. "Had you not been there, I'd be dead now and Nektar would have been the victor of our mutual vengeance. Thank you Trixila.  From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special.  Special because I've felt and done things that I've never done. " He replied honestly. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living. Where did you go? You were in some kind of trance. " Nektar asked worriedly.

Trixila chuckled. "You can call me Trixy if you want, it's shorter." she explained to him with a slight purr as she stood up and helped him to his feet. (I think he's sitting down still)

Svalbard blinked his eyes rapidly. "Oh.......it was nothing." he lied, too nervous to speak of what he had seen in his trance.
Maxton took the assistance gratefully and looked to Trixila at bit confused,  "But you name is not Trixy, it's Trixila. Why change it for convenience? You're worth my time to say you beautiful name. " He said with deep consideration.  
~
Nektar got suspicious by Svalbard's lie, but let it be. He seemed very upset and he didn't want to make matters worse by prying into affairs he had no right to know about.  "Alright then, you just worried me is all." He said with honesty.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:18 am

Trixila nodded her head. "He said it while you were still knocked out and I protected you from him when he went to reach for a dagger I think. He understood you both have killed something that means a lot to one another and then he said that." she explained softly to him.

Svalbard was so toned out he didn't even notice the hand or Nektar looking into his eyes. His eyes were a bit clouded over in fact, but it wasn't cataracts or blindness, so Nektar had nothing to worry about there. After about 4 minutes he snapped back and panted a little. 
Maxton growled slightly at the mention of how Nektar had  thought to stab him while he was most vulnerable. That showed a lack of honor and why the Ainykkoirs were decimated. "Had you not been there, I'd be dead now and Nektar would have been the victor of our mutual vengeance. Thank you Trixila.  From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special.  Special because I've felt and done things that I've never done. " He replied honestly. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living. Where did you go? You were in some kind of trance. " Nektar asked worriedly.

Trixila chuckled. "You can call me Trixy if you want, it's shorter." she explained to him with a slight purr as she stood up and helped him to his feet. (I think he's sitting down still)

Svalbard blinked his eyes rapidly. "Oh.......it was nothing." he lied, too nervous to speak of what he had seen in his trance.
Maxton took the assistance gratefully and looked to Trixila at bit confused,  "But you name is not Trixy, it's Trixila. Why change it for convenience? You're worth my time to say you beautiful name. " He said with deep consideration.  
~
Nektar got suspicious by Svalbard's lie, but let it be. He seemed very upset and he didn't want to make matters worse by prying into affairs he had no right to know about.  "Alright then, you just worried me is all." He said with honesty.

Trixila chuckled. "I never really liked my name." she told him honestly and then smiled. "So, how'd you get your name?" she asked him curiously.
-------
Svalbard frowned. "I was just thinking if Sephora went feral." he said worriedly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:51 am

~

Trixila chuckled. "I never really liked my name." she told him honestly and then smiled. "So, how'd you get your name?" she asked him curiously.
-------
Svalbard frowned. "I was just thinking if Sephora went feral." he said worriedly.
"My parents bestowed it to me upon my birth.  Is that not the traditions on earth? So you choose Trixy as your name then? " Maxton asked as he smoothed out his clothing.  
~~~
" don't torture yourself with hypotheticals that have not been proven true or false. " Nektar stated as he sat down by Svalbard's head.  (I think it is on the ground still or am I wrong?)

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:54 am

~

-------
"My parents bestowed it to me upon my birth.  Is that not the traditions on earth? So you choose Trixy as your name then? " Maxton asked as he smoothed out his clothing.  
~~~
" don't torture yourself with hypotheticals that have not been proven true or false. " Nektar stated as he sat down by Svalbard's head.  (I think it is on the ground still or am I wrong?)

"Well, we are named after we're born I guess but I was told I was named after my great-great-great grandmother Trixihila, they just shortened the name." Trixila answered him with a smile. She kind of missed her family. She now thought of bringing Maxton to see the rest of her family that had survived the fire.
____
(Yes, his head is still on the ground)

Svalbard sighed deeply. "It's always a possibility, Nektar. Even I can go feral." he explained sadly.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:53 pm

~

-------
~~~

"Well, we are named after we're born I guess but I was told I was named after my great-great-great grandmother Trixihila, they just shortened the name." Trixila answered him with a smile. She kind of missed her family. She now thought of bringing Maxton to see the rest of her family that had survived the fire.
____

Svalbard sighed deeply. "It's always a possibility, Nektar. Even I can go feral." he explained sadly. 
Maxton listened, growing curious about where she'd come from. " It is a rare honor to carry on an ancestors name. I was not gifted with that honor,  however,  my brother was." He revealed freely. 
~~~
(Ok, thanks! I was checking.   Smile )
Nektar nodded and said with sincerity,  "OR a rock can fall on your head.....or lightning can strike you. There's endless possibilities for a demise in a lifetime. But while you're speculating on how you will die, you're not living a full life. "

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:11 pm

-------
~~~

____

Maxton listened, growing curious about where she'd come from. " It is a rare honor to carry on an ancestors name. I was not gifted with that honor,  however,  my brother was." He revealed freely. 
~~~
Nektar nodded and said with sincerity,  "OR a rock can fall on your head.....or lightning can strike you. There's endless possibilities for a demise in a lifetime. But while you're speculating on how you will die, you're not living a full life. "

Trixila frowned deeply. "I'm sorry for your loss." she told him.
____
Svalbard growled and hissed at that comment. He stood up and walked off only to stretch his legs a little and noticed the sky was getting brighter as the sun was coming up.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:32 pm

~~~

____

~~~

____
Svalbard growled and hissed at that comment. He stood up and walked off only to stretch his legs a little and noticed the sky was getting brighter as the sun was coming up.
"I've had over 20 years to mourn his passing, but your words of condolences are most welcome. We have both lost so much. That we have found purpose beyond the morning is a testament to our futures." Maxton said thoughtfully. 
~~~
Nektar sighed and got up to go to the ocean to wash the ointment from his hands in the waves. He always seemed to say something wrong to Svalbard.  He knew his friend's  fears would not be set to rest until he saw his beloved in person once again. So arguing about it served no purpose beyond a conflict between them.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:55 am

____

~~~

____
"I've had over 20 years to mourn his passing, but your words of condolences are most welcome. We have both lost so much. That we have found purpose beyond the morning is a testament to our futures." Maxton said thoughtfully. 
~~~
Nektar sighed and got up to go to the ocean to wash the ointment from his hands in the waves. He always seemed to say something wrong to Svalbard.  He knew his friend's  fears would not be set to rest until he saw his beloved in person once again. So arguing about it served no purpose beyond a conflict between them.

(I got a really bad toothache today Sad )

Trixila went to give him a hug, hoping he knew what a hug was. She certainly hoped he knew because she really wanted to hug him.
Svalbard watched as the sun rose in the sky and he frowned deeply. He glanced towards Nektar as he washed the ointment off his hands.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:14 pm

TIMESKIP TO 2 DAYS LATER! Current time: 11:20pm: Students aren't allowed out of their rooms

~~~~~~~~~

Svalbard was asleep in his nest with Nektar asleep on his own bed. His wings were fully healed and he was in a better mood since he was now with Sephora.

Maxton had been allowed to spend the night in Trixila's dorm since it was lovely. She was asleep at his side in the king-sized bed inside that dorm.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:17 pm

Nektar tossed in his rest and mumbled softly, before settling into quiet slumber once again. Things had settled down to normal once again at the school. The hole in the wall had been fixed and their disappearance accounted for. They all had strict curfews.
~~~
Maxton held Trixila in his arms as she slept. He watched the night peacefully. The past few days a revaluation in both mind and body with their communion together.  He'd felt things he'd never felt before and had come to love Trixila with every ounce of his being.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:53 pm

Suddenly, there was a knock at the dorm that he and Svalbard shared together. Svalbard's amber eyes fluttered open, he was in his clothed human form. He lifted up silently in his bed and tried to get to the door without waking up Nektar. Subsequently, he tripped on something since it was pitch-black in the room, and fell onto the sleeping form of Nektar like a clumsy sack of potatoes.
___
Trixila hummed happily in her sleep and wrapped her arms around Maxton and then jolted awake at the sound of knocking across the hall. She lifted into a sitting position and looked at the alarm clock. 11:22, what's a student doing up this late? She then figured it was one of the teachers. But don't the teachers need rest as well?

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:10 pm

Nektar yelped in surprise as Svalbard landed atop of him. The only saving grace was he was in human form.  "Owch! What's going on? " He complained. 
~
Maxton was immediately on guard as he had dagger in hand and looked to the door with preparedness.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar yelped in surprise as Svalbard landed atop of him. The only saving grace was he was in human form.  "Owch! What's going on? " He complained. 
~
Maxton was immediately on guard as he had dagger in hand and looked to the door with preparedness.

Svalbard gulped and got off him. "Sorry Nektar, I tripped and fell on you." he apologized truthfully and then answered the door.

"Svalbard, Headmaster Darkwood would like to speak with you in his office. Come, follow." the male teacher said and began leading him off. Svalbard glance3d back towards Nektar and closed the door after apologizing for a second time.
___
Trixila heard the talking and told Maxton to relax as it was merely a teacher getting a student.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:26 pm

Nektar stared after Svalbard as he left and apologized again.  He knew it was an accident,  it had just surprised him,  was all. He worried for his friend.  A meeting with Darkwood at this hour could be conversational. He laid back down and tried not to worry too much. 
~~
Maxton relaxed finally at Trixila's encouragement.  He sheathed his dagger and slipped it back under his pillow.  "You can never be too certain." He said as he kissed her cheek lovingly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:06 am

Svalbard stepped into the candle-lit office of Darkwood expecting to be in a heap of trouble but he was actually greeted with a smiling face of Headmaster Darkwood. Darkwood stood up weakly and walked over, examining Svalbard. "Student, are your wings fit to fly?" the old man asked as he circled Svalbard's figure slowly.

"Y-y-yes sir." Svalbard answered with honestly and respectfully. "Good, because I want to embark you on a top secret mission to bring an ancient magical artifact here to the school so it doesn't fall into the hands of evil. Do you understand?" Darkwood announced as he sat back down in his chair.

Svalbard's form shook nervously. A top secret mission for me? he wondered in thought. "Can anyone accompany me on this journey and where is this artifact hidden, sir?" he asked.

"No-one will accompany you, this is merely a test of lets say, loyalty to the school. The location of it is deep within a crater near where the old Tenshoa village used to be. You will have to fight to get to the artifact to get to where it's guarded, but it should be easy for something like you." Darkwood announced and then passed him a scroll in which Svalbard caught in his hands and he opened it. It was a map. "You shall leave for the mission at sunrise tomorrow. I've told all the teachers to dismiss you from class for as long as the journey takes." Darkwood added before he drifted off to sleep.

Svalbard nodded his head and headed outside, closing the door softly behind him. He entered his dorm where Nektar was and closed the dormroom's door quietly. He looked at Nektar and smiled. "Wanna go on a mission with me tomorrow? It sounds like fun." he said quietly, hoping no teachers were outside.
_____
Trixila kissed Maxton's cheek happily and smiled, crawling back under the covers and sighing happily.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Nektar sat up and looked to Svalbard as he said that and nodded,  "That sounds incredible,  where are we going? Is that what Deadwood wanted to speak with you about?" He asked excitedly.  
~~~
Maxton climbed back into bed beside Trixila and settled on his side to look at her adoringly.  "I'll always protect you, my mate of many shapes. " He promised quietly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar sat up and looked to Svalbard as he said that and nodded,  "That sounds incredible,  where are we going? Is that what Deadwood wanted to speak with you about?" He asked excitedly.  
~~~
Maxton climbed back into bed beside Trixila and settled on his side to look at her adoringly.  "I'll always protect you, my mate of many shapes. " He promised quietly.

Svalbard nodded. "We'll have to fly a great distance to get there but I'm sure it will be worth it. We're leaving at sunrise tomorrow." he explained to Nektar. "Wanna ask Sephora, Maxton, and Trixila to come with us?" he offered.
___
Trixila smiled as she fell back asleep

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:17 pm

Nektar tipped his head and said, "this must be a very important mission to require some many. If Deadwood thinks it's necessary, then who am I to stand in the way. We are executed from classes, right?" 
~~~
Maxton drifted off to sleep finally. He dreamed of Avalon,  his Fae home realm.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar tipped his head and said, "this must be a very important mission to require some many. If Deadwood thinks it's necessary, then who am I to stand in the way. We are executed from classes, right?" 
~~~
Maxton drifted off to sleep finally. He dreamed of Avalon,  his Fae home realm.

"Well, he said I had to go alone...........but the way he talked about having to fight my way to the guarded magical artifact he wants me to bring back, it sounds like I could be killed if I were to go alone." he explained. "I'm excused from class, but you guys aren't." he added in.
___
Trixila accidentally rolled off the bed with a loud thud.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:43 pm

Nektar stared blankly at Svalbard for a moment as the words registered.  "Now, wait.....what? We are to risk our lives and get in trouble to help get this magical artifact.....I'd do anything for you friend.  Count me in.  I don't much like classes anyways.  " He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
Maxton awake and grabbed his dagger and looked around,  then frowned as he noticed Trixila was gone from the bed.  "My lovely? Where are you?" He whispered low.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nektar stared blankly at Svalbard for a moment as the words registered.  "Now, wait.....what? We are to risk our lives and get in trouble to help get this magical artifact.....I'd do anything for you friend.  Count me in.  I don't much like classes anyways.  " He said with a chuckle. 
~~~
Maxton awake and grabbed his dagger and looked around,  then frowned as he noticed Trixila was gone from the bed.  "My lovely? Where are you?" He whispered low.

(Maxton's action made me snicker XD)

Svalbard smiled. "Lets see if Sephora's on board." he said and then peeked outside into the hallway, seeing no teachers he snuck to her dorm and knocked.

Sephora answered the door, her eyes droopy. "What is it?" she asked with a yawn.
____
Trixila groaned on the floor. "I'm on the floor, I rolled off the bed." she told him, climbing back in it, rubbing the back of her head where she hit it.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:43 pm

(Lol! He's a warrior and he takes it very seriously.   Razz )

Nektar followed along side Svalbard and hung back as he knocked on Sephora's door. 
~~
"Oh, let me see. " Maxton said as he looked at it. He then looked around to offer a solution, "Perhaps we could put this side of the bed against the wall. That might help to stop the falling. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Lol! He's a warrior and he takes it very seriously.   Razz )

Nektar followed along side Svalbard and hung back as he knocked on Sephora's door. 
~~
"Oh, let me see. " Maxton said as he looked at it. He then looked around to offer a solution, "Perhaps we could put this side of the bed against the wall. That might help to stop the falling. "

Svalbard explained the situation and Sephora agreed to come because Svalbard wanted her to, and so Svalbard then knocked on Trixila's dorm room and hoped Maxton had his dagger off himself.

Trixila heard the knock on the door and went to get it cautiously.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Lol! He's a warrior and he takes it very seriously.   Razz )

~~

Svalbard explained the situation and Sephora agreed to come because Svalbard wanted her to, and so Svalbard then knocked on Trixila's dorm room and hoped Maxton had his dagger off himself.

Trixila heard the knock on the door and went to get it cautiously.
Maxton sighed softly at the latest interruption.  He stalked close to to Trixila to the door. He'd shifted to his Fae form to be ready for anything.  His hand on the hilt of his sword. "Trixila,  be careful. " He whispered to his brave vixen.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:27 pm

Trixila slowly opened the door to reveal Svalbard's human form. Maxton had seen him like this before, just not in his cute pajamas. Svalbard blushed and looked away at Trixila's pajamas and was a little scared at how Maxton was. "Hey, chill man." he said casually.

Trixila placed her hand on Maxton's shoulder to help calm him down. "Relax, my shining knight." she told him with a slight purr.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Maxton smiled adoringly to Trixila at her name for him. "You say such nice things.  " He said before shifting to his human form in silly pajamas too. He then looked to Svalbard and a peeking Nektar.  "Chill? But I am not cold. It is quite comfortable in here. " He said to Svalbard confused. " Is that why you're here? To check the temperature?" He asked. 

Nektar muttered in the hallway,  "Ugh,  that was me 20 years ago. Has it really been that long?"

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum