Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Hailey McCormic - Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Scott-Pierce - African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Henderson - Bobcat; 18 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - Pine marten; 17 years old
Johnny "Derrick" Cade - Black jaguar; 14 years old
Aiko Chung - Gazelle; 17 years old
Bailey Applebottom - Cotoye; 18 years old
Kayleena Smith - Bat-eared fox; 18 years old; Leader of The Bloodspillers
Xyla "Riley" Mathews - Deathstalker scorpion; 15 years old
Tucker Reed - Fossa; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Nektar smiled and stood up to give them privacy.  He looked to Svalbard and walked over to him. "Don't worry about flying back.  He can open a portal. " He said with conviction.

Svalbard watched them worriedly and then laid down and tried to fall asleep to regain his strength. He looked at Nektar and wondered something. "Nektar, have you ever felt.......I don't know......empty inside?" he asked him curiously.

Trixila gently stroked his hair a little and then waited for him to wake up. She laid down beside him in her pretty dress like before and smiled down at him. (Her dress: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Nektar nodded and said "Everyday I've lived without my beloved." 

Maxton sighed softly as he came back to himself.  His eyelids fluttered open and he looked around himself. He was still alive, he marveled as he looked across the way and saw Svalbard and Nektar talking.  But then a golden sparkle caught his eye as he looked to Trixila at his side. Her posture protective and serene.  He smiled lovingly,  deeply touched by her gesture.

(I tried to pick a pretty dress, how well did I do?)

Svalbard blinked his eyes. "My heart seems the same way ever since my parents were killed." he explained and glanced away. It seemed like he and Nektar were the last of their kind and it was true. He sighed. "I wish....I wish I could bring them all back." he said.

Trixila smiled warmly at him and gently leaned in and kissed his lips once again, and this time she didn't hold back. Whenever he let her pull away, she would ask him how he already loved her. 
( Careful to not control my character. My Fae don't kiss.  Wink  So that's going to be all new to him. Let's work him through that. I thought it would be fun that way. And the dress is gorgeous.)

Maxton was surprised at first thinking she was going to bite him. But then the sensation of Trixila's lips aginst his stilled him from escape. What was this custom? He wondered.  He liked this whatever it was.  He liked this a lot. Soon enough he was mimicking her actions....learning from her. 

Nektar looked to Svalbard and shook his head.  "No, Svalbard.  Necromancy is nothing to mess with. As harsh as it sounds, the dead should remain dead. It is natural order after all." He said gently.

nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Svalbard watched them worriedly and then laid down and tried to fall asleep to regain his strength. He looked at Nektar and wondered something. "Nektar, have you ever felt.......I don't know......empty inside?" he asked him curiously.

Trixila gently stroked his hair a little and then waited for him to wake up. She laid down beside him in her pretty dress like before and smiled down at him. (Her dress: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Maxton sighed softly as he came back to himself.  His eyelids fluttered open and he looked around himself. He was still alive, he marveled as he looked across the way and saw Svalbard and Nektar talking.  But then a golden sparkle caught his eye as he looked to Trixila at his side. Her posture protective and serene.  He smiled lovingly,  deeply touched by her gesture.

Svalbard blinked his eyes. "My heart seems the same way ever since my parents were killed." he explained and glanced away. It seemed like he and Nektar were the last of their kind and it was true. He sighed. "I wish....I wish I could bring them all back." he said.

Trixila smiled warmly at him and gently leaned in and kissed his lips once again, and this time she didn't hold back. Whenever he let her pull away, she would ask him how he already loved her. 
( Careful to not control my character. My Fae don't kiss.  Wink  So that's going to be all new to him. Let's work him through that. I thought it would be fun that way. And the dress is gorgeous.)

Maxton was surprised at first thinking she was going to bite him. But then the sensation of Trixila's lips aginst his stilled him from escape. What was this custom? He wondered.  He liked this whatever it was.  He liked this a lot. Soon enough he was mimicking her actions....learning from her. 

Nektar looked to Svalbard and shook his head.  "No, Svalbard.  Necromancy is nothing to mess with. As harsh as it sounds, the dead should remain dead. It is natural order after all." He said gently.

(Oh, did I control him, I didn't mean it that way, I was at least trying not to, I thought it would give him the choice to back away or something. I didn't control him, I'm sorry Sad )

Trixila pulled away and she saw the confusion in him and backed away. "What's wrong? Don't you know what a kiss is?" she asked him curiously. How does he not know what a kiss is? What does his kind do to show affection? I wonder what they do over there, she thought to herself. "Do you want me to explain?" she asked.

Svalbard growled and hissed. "I didn't get to say goodbye, Nektar!" he shouted angrily and then ran off into the trees. Not being able to say goodbye to his parents broke his heart and being the last of his kind didn't help either. He was the last griffin, whatever hunter would prize his skin for way beyond its worth if he was managed to be killed.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 pm

(Oh, did I control him, I didn't mean it that way, I was at least trying not to, I thought it would give him the choice to back away or something. I didn't control him, I'm sorry Sad )

(The highlighted part is what I'm talking about.  Someone who has never kissed would not know to cradle her head lovingly.  Not the rest.)

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:57 pm

(The highlighted part is what I'm talking about.  Someone who has never kissed would not know to cradle her head lovingly.  Not the rest.)

(I said I was sorry, I was going to go back and edit but you had already replied. I realized my mistake Sad I'm sorry Nicky. If you don't want to RP with me anymore I could always end this RP)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:01 pm

(I said I was sorry, I was going to go back and edit but you had already replied. I realized my mistake Sad I'm sorry Nicky. If you don't want to RP with me anymore I could always end this RP)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:03 pm

( Please don't dramatic, that's unnecessary .  I'm not mad at you. Smile I was just pointing out that little slip. Ok? I like this rp, don't close it over something so trivial.  hugs )

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:05 pm

( Please don't dramatic, that's unnecessary .  I'm not mad at you. Smile I was just pointing out that little slip. Ok? I like this rp, don't close it over something so trivial.  hugs )

(I just don't like being judged, okay? I realized my mistake and I'm sorry Sad hugs I'll try to catch myself and edit it next time, okay? If there is a next time)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:08 pm

Trixila pulled away and she saw the confusion in him and backed away. "What's wrong? Don't you know what a kiss is?" she asked him curiously. How does he not know what a kiss is? What does his kind do to show affection? I wonder what they do over there, she thought to herself. "Do you want me to explain?" she asked.

Svalbard growled and hissed. "I didn't get to say goodbye, Nektar!" he shouted angrily and then ran off into the trees. Not being able to say goodbye to his parents broke his heart and being the last of his kind didn't help either. He was the last griffin, whatever hunter would prize his skin for way beyond its worth if he was managed to be killed.
Maxton touched his lips with a soft smile.  "No, teach me. I will learn your ways. This is......nice." He said with sincerity. 

Nektar looked to Svalbard as he ran away.  He fell backwards into the sand on the beach and sighed loudly.  " I couldn't say goodbye to my people either!" He yelled after him.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:13 pm

(I just don't like being judged, okay? I realized my mistake and I'm sorry Sad hugs I'll try to catch myself and edit it next time, okay? If there is a next time)
(I wasn't judging.  I'm sorry it came across that way. I did not mean to make you mad.  hidding   I'll leave you alone if you don't wish to play with me anymore. hugs )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Maxton touched his lips with a soft smile.  "No, teach me. I will learn your ways. This is......nice." He said with sincerity. 

Nektar looked to Svalbard as he ran away.  He fell backwards into the sand on the beach and sighed loudly.  " I couldn't say goodbye to my people either!" He yelled after him.

Trixila nodded in understand and let him have some space, she sat down on the white sand and smiled. "A kiss is to touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting. Like what I did with you." she explained to him. "Lots of people in this realm use is as a sign of affection." she added in explanation.

Svalbard returned after about 15 minutes and looked at Nektar. He whimpered like a dog somehow and then walked out, he was sad, and his wings still ached. "Do you have any more of that ointment?" he said, hoping to change the subject.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:16 pm

(I wasn't judging.  I'm sorry it came across that way. I did not mean to make you mad.  hidding   I'll leave you alone if you don't wish to play with me anymore. hugs )

(It's okay, you can stay. I didn't mean to male it seem that way. Oh lord I'm rhyming an apology XD big hug I forgive you, I know you didn't see it the same way I did. Now lets get back to the roleplay and think of cuddly things XD)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:12 am

Trixila nodded in understand and let him have some space, she sat down on the white sand and smiled. "A kiss is to touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting. Like what I did with you." she explained to him. "Lots of people in this realm use is as a sign of affection." she added in explanation.

Svalbard returned after about 15 minutes and looked at Nektar. He whimpered like a dog somehow and then walked out, he was sad, and his wings still ached. "Do you have any more of that ointment?" he said, hoping to change the subject.
Maxton sat up and moved closer to Trixila.  "Do it again......teach me. " He said with eagerly as he looked to her lips with intrigue.  

"Yes, I still have some. Come here and I'll put it on your wings." Nektar stated as he searched for the ointment in his satchel.  He was getting to know Svalbard a bit better and he was the king of avoidance. But that was fine with him.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:17 am

Maxton sat up and moved closer to Trixila.  "Do it again......teach me. " He said with eagerly as he looked to her lips with intrigue.  

"Yes, I still have some. Come here and I'll put it on your wings." Nektar stated as he searched for the ointment in his satchel.  He was getting to know Svalbard a bit better and he was the king of avoidance. But that was fine with him.

Trixila gulped a little nervous now and then leaned forward and puckered her lips and then waited to see if he'll do the same. She wondered if he would learn from her well or if he was a fast learner.

Svalbard would spread his one wing out and lie there on the shaded sand so Nektar could get to work. "Thank you." he told Nektar. "Also I'm sorry I got mad it's just, I just.......I have a lot on my mind right now and I'm really worried about Sephora but I can't see her right now." he apologized truthfully.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:55 pm

Trixila gulped a little nervous now and then leaned forward and puckered her lips and then waited to see if he'll do the same. She wondered if he would learn from her well or if he was a fast learner.

Svalbard would spread his one wing out and lie there on the shaded sand so Nektar could get to work. "Thank you." he told Nektar. "Also I'm sorry I got mad it's just, I just.......I have a lot on my mind right now and I'm really worried about Sephora but I can't see her right now." he apologized truthfully.
Maxton moved to his knees and shifted into his human form while he leaned in to free himself of his wings. He paused as he looked to how she puckered her lips. He did the same before he started laughing. He couldn't help it, it was all so new and strange to him. "Trixila I'm sorry.  " He explained as he tried again and waited for the next step. 

Nektar got to work with the ointment and asked,  "I thought she was on her way here? Surely she's alright. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:13 pm

(Sorry, invisible cursor on the screen)

Trixila chuckled and leaned in forward until she was just in front of him. Their lips hadn't touched yet. "You're doing great." she told him.

Svalbard winced a little and his wing flinched. "I hope she's on her way here. I just hope she loves me back." he told Nektar as he laid his beaked head onto the soft sand.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Sorry, invisible cursor on the screen)

Trixila chuckled and leaned in forward until she was just in front of him. Their lips hadn't touched yet. "You're doing great." she told him.

Svalbard winced a little and his wing flinched. "I hope she's on her way here. I just hope she loves me back." he told Nektar as he laid his beaked head onto the soft sand.
( What does that mean?)
"I am? But we aren't even touching.  Shouldn't we be touching.... I definitely remember touching. " Maxton whispered before closing the distance and making an unearthly vocalization.  (A very exotic purr)

Nektar glanced over curiously at the sound and tipped his head as he watched for a moment.  Well they were getting along fine. He thought as he returned his attention to Svalbard.  "Of course she loves you. You are great guy.  how soon you forget how close you've become with her. She drank blood for you Svalbard. Only you could bring her back from the precipice of madness." He said with sincerity.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:56 pm

(Are they touching lips? If not then I don't want to post them being so because I'm scared you'll get mad at me)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Are they touching lips? If not then I don't want to post them being so because I'm scared you'll get mad at me)
(I was having a bad day that day. I apologized and I realized I do the same thing.  So I'm a hypocrite. It's no fun if you can't fully interact with a character on a physical level.  I'm over it now, so go for it girl!  big kiss   lol! This is for you... big hug)
(Yes, their lips are totally touching.  )

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:10 pm

Trixila smiled and cradled his head gently as their kiss deepened and she found herself purring a little too in her own way. She pulled away to see that was what a kiss was and laughed as she saw his face afterwards. "I didn't scared you did I?" she asked worriedly after the laughs went away.

Svalbard blinked. "I'm scared she'll become feral, Nektar. If she becomes feral she'll have to be killed. For all I know she could be dead already." he said as he waited for Nektar to finish his one wing.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila smiled and cradled his head gently as their kiss deepened and she found herself purring a little too in her own way. She pulled away to see that was what a kiss was and laughed as she saw his face afterwards. "I didn't scared you did I?" she asked worriedly after the laughs went away.

Svalbard blinked. "I'm scared she'll become feral, Nektar. If she becomes feral she'll have to be killed. For all I know she could be dead already." he said as he waited for Nektar to finish his one wing.
Maxton recovered slow,  but smiled with wonderment.  "No, I'm not scared.  I'm something else.  Increasingly happy.  That's what I am. I like this kissing.  We should do this a lot,  I think. " He said with certainty. 

"Then give her a reason to fight..... to not become feral. Sometimes that's all it takes. Knowing somebody has your back" Nektar stated as he finished one wing and moved on to the other.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Trixila smiled and cradled his head gently as their kiss deepened and she found herself purring a little too in her own way. She pulled away to see that was what a kiss was and laughed as she saw his face afterwards. "I didn't scared you did I?" she asked worriedly after the laughs went away.

Maxton recovered slow,  but smiled with wonderment.  "No, I'm not scared.  I'm something else.  Increasingly happy.  That's what I am. I like this kissing.  We should do this a lot,  I think. " He said with certainty. 

"Then give her a reason to fight..... to not become feral. Sometimes that's all it takes. Knowing somebody has your back" Nektar stated as he finished one wing and moved on to the other.

Trixila chuckled. "So, what do you want to do now? Another thing is, Nektar said he'd forgive you if you forgive him." she added, glancing Nektar's direction.

Svalbard refused to open his other wing and he seemed to be in a trance. A trance while he was thinking about Sephora and how much he loved her and how much he wanted her here with him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Trixila chuckled. "So, what do you want to do now? Another thing is, Nektar said he'd forgive you if you forgive him." she added, glancing Nektar's direction.

Svalbard refused to open his other wing and he seemed to be in a trance. A trance while he was thinking about Sephora and how much he loved her and how much he wanted her here with him.
Maxton's levity vanished instantly at her words. He looked in Nektar's direction with a guarded expression. "Did he really say that? " He asked quietly.  

Nektar frowned and bent to look Svalbard in the eye to try to get his attention.  "Hello? Anyone home? Where'd you go Svalbard? " He asked as he waved his hand in front of his face.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:05 pm

Maxton's levity vanished instantly at her words. He looked in Nektar's direction with a guarded expression. "Did he really say that? " He asked quietly.  

Nektar frowned and bent to look Svalbard in the eye to try to get his attention.  "Hello? Anyone home? Where'd you go Svalbard? " He asked as he waved his hand in front of his face.

Trixila nodded her head. "He said it while you were still knocked out and I protected you from him when he went to reach for a dagger I think. He understood you both have killed something that means a lot to one another and then he said that." she explained softly to him.

Svalbard was so toned out he didn't even notice the hand or Nektar looking into his eyes. His eyes were a bit clouded over in fact, but it wasn't cataracts or blindness, so Nektar had nothing to worry about there. After about 4 minutes he snapped back and panted a little.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:48 am

Trixila nodded her head. "He said it while you were still knocked out and I protected you from him when he went to reach for a dagger I think. He understood you both have killed something that means a lot to one another and then he said that." she explained softly to him.

Svalbard was so toned out he didn't even notice the hand or Nektar looking into his eyes. His eyes were a bit clouded over in fact, but it wasn't cataracts or blindness, so Nektar had nothing to worry about there. After about 4 minutes he snapped back and panted a little. 
Maxton growled slightly at the mention of how Nektar had  thought to stab him while he was most vulnerable. That showed a lack of honor and why the Ainykkoirs were decimated. "Had you not been there, I'd be dead now and Nektar would have been the victor of our mutual vengeance. Thank you Trixila.  From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special.  Special because I've felt and done things that I've never done. " He replied honestly. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living. Where did you go? You were in some kind of trance. " Nektar asked worriedly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:24 am

Maxton growled slightly at the mention of how Nektar had  thought to stab him while he was most vulnerable. That showed a lack of honor and why the Ainykkoirs were decimated. "Had you not been there, I'd be dead now and Nektar would have been the victor of our mutual vengeance. Thank you Trixila.  From the moment I saw you, I knew you were special.  Special because I've felt and done things that I've never done. " He replied honestly. 

"Welcome back to the land of the living. Where did you go? You were in some kind of trance. " Nektar asked worriedly.

Trixila chuckled. "You can call me Trixy if you want, it's shorter." she explained to him with a slight purr as she stood up and helped him to his feet. (I think he's sitting down still)

Svalbard blinked his eyes rapidly. "Oh.......it was nothing." he lied, too nervous to speak of what he had seen in his trance.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Trixila chuckled. "You can call me Trixy if you want, it's shorter." she explained to him with a slight purr as she stood up and helped him to his feet. (I think he's sitting down still)

Svalbard blinked his eyes rapidly. "Oh.......it was nothing." he lied, too nervous to speak of what he had seen in his trance.
Maxton took the assistance gratefully and looked to Trixila at bit confused,  "But you name is not Trixy, it's Trixila. Why change it for convenience? You're worth my time to say you beautiful name. " He said with deep consideration.  
~
Nektar got suspicious by Svalbard's lie, but let it be. He seemed very upset and he didn't want to make matters worse by prying into affairs he had no right to know about.  "Alright then, you just worried me is all." He said with honesty.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum