Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Sephora didn't wave back, her eyes glanced towards him but there was something unsettling about her gaze. Her eyes, which had always been an icy-blue, were now a glowing blood red. It wasn't like her, she didn't talk to him this time. She looked like she had done something bad.
Nektar sighed softly and curled in on himself,  throwing himself into reading the textbook.  Sephora must still be mad, he thought with regret.  Headmaster Darkwood may have foresaw his arrival,  but not his curse.  He didn't fit in and he couldn't even make friends.  He was forever an outcast.
(Nicky, I'm going to make the roleplay take a dramatic twist, so don't be surprised, I'm trying to make it interesting for you)

All of a sudden a teacher slammed the doors open to the classroom, it wasn't the teacher that taught here, it was another teacher. Their eyes were wide as full moons. "A student has been murdered!" they shouted in a panic.

Sephora suddenly bolted from her chair and ran past the teacher, she didn't stop at her dorms at all, she was running for the edges of the island. 

The other students screamed in fear and the other teacher tried to desperately calm them.
(No!!! Sephora!!  weep  )
Nektar realized now that Sephora was in grave danger.  She didn't do it. She wouldn't  do such a thing.  The question was,  who did? He used his glamour to escape the chaos unseen by anyone,  he then went to search for Sephora.
Sephora sadly couldn't be tracked down by him, she ran too fast for him to visibly see her footprints. 

Tuhili saw him, she was in her human form. "What's going on?" she asked him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:20 am

Nektar sighed softly and curled in on himself,  throwing himself into reading the textbook.  Sephora must still be mad, he thought with regret.  Headmaster Darkwood may have foresaw his arrival,  but not his curse.  He didn't fit in and he couldn't even make friends.  He was forever an outcast.
(Nicky, I'm going to make the roleplay take a dramatic twist, so don't be surprised, I'm trying to make it interesting for you)

All of a sudden a teacher slammed the doors open to the classroom, it wasn't the teacher that taught here, it was another teacher. Their eyes were wide as full moons. "A student has been murdered!" they shouted in a panic.

Sephora suddenly bolted from her chair and ran past the teacher, she didn't stop at her dorms at all, she was running for the edges of the island. 

The other students screamed in fear and the other teacher tried to desperately calm them.
(No!!! Sephora!!  weep  )
Nektar realized now that Sephora was in grave danger.  She didn't do it. She wouldn't  do such a thing.  The question was,  who did? He used his glamour to escape the chaos unseen by anyone,  he then went to search for Sephora.
Sephora sadly couldn't be tracked down by him, she ran too fast for him to visibly see her footprints. 

Tuhili saw him, she was in her human form. "What's going on?" she asked him.
Nektar looked to Tuhili and relayed the news, "It appears a student has been murdered."

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:43 am

Tyger walked over and smiled, "Well, now, this is a definite treat. You assume human form once in a millennia, Tuhili. At any rate, the body's been ID'd. Excuse us, Nektar."

Taking Tuhili into an empty classroom, Tyger said, "Iverson, the hydra, is the one who got killed. Early evidence indicates Sephora attacked him, but that's bound to be a red herring."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tyger walked over and smiled, "Well, now, this is a definite treat. You assume human form once in a millennia, Tuhili. At any rate, the body's been ID'd. Excuse us, Nektar."

Taking Tuhili into an empty classroom, Tyger said, "Iverson, the hydra, is the one who got killed. Early evidence indicates Sephora attacked him, but that's bound to be a red herring."
"But of course. " Nektar said  respectfully as he bowed formally.  As soon as they were gone,  Nektar set out to sneak away.  He had the sense of smell that was 10X that of the earth's bloodhound, so tracking Sephora was a hardship in the least.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Sephora's scent led to a dead end for some reason right in the middle of a clearing. Sephora had shifted into her bat form and was flying the rest of the way, the only problem was she didn't know if she could cross the whole ocean in this form.

Tuhili sighed deeply. "He was my favorite student." she said sorrowfully.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sephora's scent led to a dead end for some reason right in the middle of a clearing. Sephora had shifted into her bat form and was flying the rest of the way, the only problem was she didn't know if she could cross the whole ocean in this form.

Nektar glanced around futilely, knowing he'd lost the trail. He sat on a stone in defeat.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sephora's scent led to a dead end for some reason right in the middle of a clearing. Sephora had shifted into her bat form and was flying the rest of the way, the only problem was she didn't know if she could cross the whole ocean in this form.

Nektar glanced around futilely, knowing he'd lost the trail. He sat on a stone in defeat.
That was when Nektar heard loud footsteps approaching. It was Svalbard. He skidded to a halt at Nektar's side. "I heard what happened, you still searching for her?" he asked.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:39 pm

That was when Nektar heard loud footsteps approaching. It was Svalbard. He skidded to a halt at Nektar's side. "I heard what happened, you still searching for her?" he asked.
"I was, but now I've lost her. Where she went, I cannot follow.  But I had to try Svalbard. She's innocent,  I know she is, in the marrow of my very bones. " Nektar said with conviction.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 pm

"I was, but now I've lost her. Where she went, I cannot follow.  But I had to try Svalbard. She's innocent,  I know she is, in the marrow of my very bones. " Nektar said with conviction.
Nektar glanced towards the sky. "She took bat form, she's going to try and cross the ocean." he told Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:53 pm

(Not Nektar,  Svalbard.   coolbeans )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:(Not Nektar,  Svalbard.   coolbeans )
(...........what are you doing?)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:00 pm

Nektar glanced towards the sky. "She took bat form, she's going to try and cross the ocean." he told Nektar.
(Not Nektar,  you're character is Svalbard.   Razz )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:08 pm

(I know)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:13 pm

(I know)
(Then why are you saying my character is looking at the sky? I thought it was a typo.  )

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:15 pm

Nektar nodded ashe he stood. He shook his head as he headed back to the school.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 pm

(It was a typo, I meant to put my character XD)

Svalbard glanced back at Nektar. "Climb onto my back again, we can catch up with her." he told Nektar, his yellow eyes glowing.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:31 pm

Svalbard glanced back at Nektar. "Climb onto my back again, we can catch up with her." he told Nektar, his yellow eyes glowing.
"It was my fault you hurt your leg, Svalbard.   Now you want to attempt to cross an ocean with the burden of my added weight?  Are you suicidal or are you crazy? If we crash in the water,  I cannot save you." Nektar admitted truthfully. He wanted to help Sephora,  but not at the cost of another.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm

"It was my fault you hurt your leg, Svalbard.   Now you want to attempt to cross an ocean with the burden of my added weight?  Are you suicidal or are you crazy? If we crash in the water,  I cannot save you." Nektar admitted truthfully. He wanted to help Sephora,  but not at the cost of another.
Svalbard chuckled. "I'll do anything for Sephora, I've crushed on her ever since I got here." he admitted. "But that's besides the point, I flew here across the ocean, I know the fastest way to the other side, that's probably the path she's taken. And I don't mind the extra weight and my leg is almost completely healed." he added in.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Svalbard chuckled. "I'll do anything for Sephora, I've crushed on her ever since I got here." he admitted. "But that's besides the point, I flew here across the ocean, I know the fastest way to the other side, that's probably the path she's taken. And I don't mind the extra weight and my leg is almost completely healed." he added in.
"Alright,  then let's help you girl prove her innocence. " Nektar said respectfully as he stepped forward to mount Svalbard's back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:58 pm

"Alright,  then let's help you girl prove her innocence. " Nektar said respectfully as he stepped forward to mount Svalbard's back.
Svalbard lowered his body so his belly almost touched the ground so Nektar could climb on.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:09 pm

"Alright,  then let's help your girl prove her innocence. " Nektar said respectfully as he stepped forward to mount Svalbard's back.
Svalbard lowered his body so his belly almost touched the ground so Nektar could climb on.
Nektar very gingerly climbed upon his back and remembered to hug his neck and cling low to Svalbard's back.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:34 pm

"Alright,  then let's help your girl prove her innocence. " Nektar said respectfully as he stepped forward to mount Svalbard's back.
Nektar very gingerly climbed upon his back and remembered to hug his neck and cling low to Svalbard's back.
Svalbard raised up and then got a running start, flapping his wings. He quickly swooped upwards to avoid hitting a tree. "I need you to keep your eyes peeled for anything in the air." he told Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:43 pm

Svalbard raised up and then got a running start, flapping his wings. He quickly swooped upwards to avoid hitting a tree. "I need you to keep your eyes peeled for anything in the air." he told Nektar.
"I will, rest assured." Nektar said as he straightened to do just that.  He canvassed the horizon in a constant motion of look out.  He didn't know how fast Sephora could fly, but knew that she had a good head start.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:48 pm

"I will, rest assured." Nektar said as he straightened to do just that.  He canvassed the horizon in a constant motion of look out.  He didn't know how fast Sephora could fly, but knew that she had a good head start.
Svalbard flapped his wings faster, he needed to get rid of the gap between Sephora's head-start and his start.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:34 am

Svalbard flapped his wings faster, he needed to get rid of the gap between Sephora's head-start and his start.
Nektar held on tightly with his legs to keep from pulling his feathers. They were flying swift as the wind and he hoped they'd catch up with Sephora soon.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Nektar held on tightly with his legs to keep from pulling his feathers. They were flying swift as the wind and he hoped they'd catch up with Sephora soon.
Svalbard listened out for any noises but all he could hear was the wind whizzing past him. He spread his wings out wide and glided on the wind currents. They started going through some fog-like clouds. Svalbard frowned, he can't even see a foot in front of him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next