Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Hidden Truth in the Drakest Lies Characters
Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Hailey Elizabeth McCormic - blonde with hazel eyes; Red panda; 15 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Cylin Monty Henderson - dirty blonde hair with brown eyes; Bobcat; 18 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

(You made me go back and see if there was any promise, I didn't see any so what Trixila answers will be my best shot. It there was a promise I missed let me know)

Trixila gulped. "He offered it to me because the wall caved in on me from the explosion while you were still in the death-like state. He didn't wish to see me die and he asked me one thing before I ate it. Why I cared for you so much. I know now that you will never love me, but I know there's a friendship between us and that's all I ever wanted in life. A friend I could have forever. I told him the only way I'd eat it was if he took the status off you! And then when I agreed to meet the queen I was giving you time to leave with Svalbard. I shouldn't have ever come here." she explained to him in depth.

Svalbard's eyes widened and wondered if he was the same case, but he wasn't. He truly loved Sephora.
(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )
Nektar frowned at that and apologized.  "I'm sorry Trixila. I'm glad you came here. I was so worried about you.  I didn't know about all that.  I'm just confused is all.  Confused as to why he'd gave you immortality. "

Trixila's eyes widened at Nektar's words. "Immortality?" she asked him. Is that really what that little magic thing was? She glanced around nervously. "W-w-why would he give me immortality?" she asked wondering what Maxton had planned for her. 

Svalbard glanced around and then walked over to Nektar. "Well, now that he might be here, I think we best go." he explained. 
"Yes, when given to a mortal,  it renders them immortal.  As far as that, I don't know.  What did he say to you after Svalbard left with me? " Nektar  asked.  He glanced to Svalbard and said,  "It doesn't matter,  he'll just find us again and you said yourself you're not ready to fly. We'll just end up in the ocean. " 

Maxton had heard enough and shifted to his Fae form. He walked slowly out into the open.  "I have my reasons and they are mine alone to know. " he said calmly in a soothing voice.

Trixila looked at Maxton and backed away from him. "Why did you make me immortal?!" she shouted at him, eyes wide and scared now. She was never going to die?

Sva;bard hissed and raked his claws into the sand in a threatening manner. He was to protect Nektar with his life even if it meant he would die today. He stepped towards Maxton with a wild look in his eyes. "Back away!" he roared at Maxton.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:59 pm

(You you did good. There was no promise. Nektar is being suspicious.  clap )
Nektar frowned at that and apologized.  "I'm sorry Trixila. I'm glad you came here. I was so worried about you.  I didn't know about all that.  I'm just confused is all.  Confused as to why he'd gave you immortality. "

Trixila's eyes widened at Nektar's words. "Immortality?" she asked him. Is that really what that little magic thing was? She glanced around nervously. "W-w-why would he give me immortality?" she asked wondering what Maxton had planned for her. 

Svalbard glanced around and then walked over to Nektar. "Well, now that he might be here, I think we best go." he explained. 
"Yes, when given to a mortal,  it renders them immortal.  As far as that, I don't know.  What did he say to you after Svalbard left with me? " Nektar  asked.  He glanced to Svalbard and said,  "It doesn't matter,  he'll just find us again and you said yourself you're not ready to fly. We'll just end up in the ocean. " 

Maxton had heard enough and shifted to his Fae form. He walked slowly out into the open.  "I have my reasons and they are mine alone to know. " he said calmly in a soothing voice.

Trixila looked at Maxton and backed away from him. "Why did you make me immortal?!" she shouted at him, eyes wide and scared now. She was never going to die?

Sva;bard hissed and raked his claws into the sand in a threatening manner. He was to protect Nektar with his life even if it meant he would die today. He stepped towards Maxton with a wild look in his eyes. "Back away!" he roared at Maxton.
Maxton froze time with the wave of his hand, all except Trixila and himself. He carefully walked around Svalbard's statuesque form to walk over to Trixila.  "The real question is why not you? For someone to love so fully and completely, that they'd die for that person is a rare thing. But for someone so determined to die, you choose life when faced with certain death. I did tell you to be certain,  did I not?"  He asked her with a slight tip of his head as he looked to her.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:05 pm

Maxton froze time with the wave of his hand, all except Trixila and himself. He carefully walked around Svalbard's statuesque form to walk over to Trixila.  "The real question is why not you? For someone to love so fully and completely, that they'd die for that person is a rare thing. But for someone so determined to die, you choose life when faced with certain death. I did tell you to be certain,  did I not?"  He asked her with a slight tip of his head as he looked to her.

Trixila watched as he froze them in time and she blinked tears down her cheeks. "What are you saying? You're not making any sense!" she said tearing up and a few of them kind of floated in the air since they were frozen in time now. She was confused and she had the right to be. "Why did you make me unable to die?" she asked him again, she wanted an answer.

Selena Crimson Valentine - Leader of District 11 - very dark brown hair with dark reddish brown eyes; Human; 32 years old
Joshua Alexander Scott-Pierce - black haired with blue eyes; African wild dog; 17 years old
Samantha Marie Deergrove - curly red hair with brown eyes; Irish setter; 17 years old
Chloe Ravenswood - dyed orange hair, left eye brownish hazel, right eye icy-blue; Pine marten; 17 years old
Teagan Samantha Maroon - light brown hair, blue eyes; Fat-tailed scorpion; 18 years old
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:15 pm

Trixila watched as he froze them in time and she blinked tears down her cheeks. "What are you saying? You're not making any sense!" she said tearing up and a few of them kind of floated in the air since they were frozen in time now. She was confused and she had the right to be. "Why did you make me unable to die?" she asked him again, she wanted an answer.
Maxton made a soft sound as he saw her hurt and confusion.  "To be immortal does not mean you cannot die. It means you won't die of old age. Fae do die in battle. Just as  I told you Nektar killed my brother. " He explained quietly.

I am the damaged,  I am the relief.  Sometimes I'm people I never hope that I could be.  I take in whatever they turn out. What's  that going to make me now?  Don't you understand? I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. Yeah, I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion.
 ~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:22 pm

Maxton made a soft sound as he saw her hurt and confusion.  "To be immortal does not mean you cannot die. It means you won't die of old age. Fae do die in battle. Just as  I told you Nektar killed my brother. " He explained quietly.

"I AM ALREADY LIKE THAT, MORON!" Trixila screamed angrily at him. "Yes, we do age, but there has never been a kitsune alive who has known one that has died of old age! We have to be killed to die too!" she told him, getting mad at him for doing this. "Release him from your hatred! Take a dead me instead! Your queen won't know the difference!" she pleaded with him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:38 pm

"I AM ALREADY LIKE THAT, MORON!" Trixila screamed angrily at him. "Yes, we do age, but there has never been a kitsune alive who has known one that has died of old age! We have to be killed to die too!" she told him, getting mad at him for doing this. "Release him from your hatred! Take a dead me instead! Your queen won't know the difference!" she pleaded with him. 
Maxton threw back his head and laughed deeply.  "Only you would complain about me saving your life. You were dead, Trixila.  You were bleeding out. You were killed and I saved you. How does that make me this moron?" He sobered with a glare as he said simply,  "You are a shape shifter like me. You may look like him, but you cannot change your physiology. He bleeds blue, while you bleed red. Besides,  you'll not taste the same. He is like your beef here and you're more like pork. Now do you understand.  It is not so simple. But I can perhaps give him more time.  Would that be agreeable?  More time for a price,  that is. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:46 pm

Maxton threw back his head and laughed deeply.  "Only you would complain about me saving your life. You were dead, Trixila.  You were bleeding out. You were killed and I saved you. How does that make me this moron?" He sobered with a glare as he said simply,  "You are a shape shifter like me. You may look like him, but you cannot change your physiology. He bleeds blue, while you bleed red. Besides,  you'll not taste the same. He is like your beef here and you're more like pork. Now do you understand.  It is not so simple. But I can perhaps give him more time.  Would that be agreeable?  More time for a price,  that is. "

"Oh I got a time - it's called never." she said, her eyes flaring up a little. "I will die for Nektar's life, you do not mess with a kitsune's friend! THEY ARE FRIEND 'TIL THE VERY END!" she screamed at him and her form shifting into the form of a dragon almost as big at Tuhili, just a lot smaller in comparison. She didn't look like a mountain but she looked like a smaller cliff-side mountain. She growled at him. "You will have to go through me first!" she roared at him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:52 pm

"Oh I got a time - it's called never." she said, her eyes flaring up a little. "I will die for Nektar's life, you do not mess with a kitsune's friend! THEY ARE FRIEND 'TIL THE VERY END!" she screamed at him and her form shifting into the form of a dragon almost as big at Tuhili, just a lot smaller in comparison. She didn't look like a mountain but she looked like a smaller cliff-side mountain. She growled at him. "You will have to go through me first!" she roared at him.
Maxton held his hand up. "Trixila! It was not that kind of proposal. I simply ment time to get to know you and this realm better.  Maybe then we could find a way to..... save him. " He said almost sadly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:56 pm

Maxton held his hand up. "Trixila! It was not that kind of proposal. I simply ment time to get to know you and this realm better.  Maybe then we could find a way to..... save him. " He said almost sadly.

Trixila growled at him in her dragon form. "Is this a trick? I'm not falling for you games again." she said to him, her blue eyes glowing in this form. She didn't want to fight him but she didn't want to be tricked either. "Are you lying?" she asked him, calming down a little. In her thoughts, a tangle of questions. What will he do if I accept this? What will he do if I don't? What if I can't save Nektar? What if I can't convince him into leaving Nektar alone? All of those questions she didn't know the answers to. After becoming really relaxed she shifted back into her true form and crumpled onto the ground. "Please answer me if this is a trick." she told him, relaxed but still tense as she glanced towards Nektar, worry in her eyes.

(Was that post good?)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:05 am

Trixila growled at him in her dragon form. "Is this a trick? I'm not falling for you games again." she said to him, her blue eyes glowing in this form. She didn't want to fight him but she didn't want to be tricked either. "Are you lying?" she asked him, calming down a little. In her thoughts, a tangle of questions. What will he do if I accept this? What will he do if I don't? What if I can't save Nektar? What if I can't convince him into leaving Nektar alone? All of those questions she didn't know the answers to. After becoming really relaxed she shifted back into her true form and crumpled onto the ground. "Please answer me if this is a trick." she told him, relaxed but still tense as she glanced towards Nektar, worry in her eyes.

(Was that post good?)
(Oh, yeah.  Very good.  )

Maxton bowed his head and said the truth. "No tricks.  I've just found something I want more than vengeance. What is it like to be loved like that? To have you love me like that."

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:08 am

(Was that post good?)

Maxton bowed his head and said the truth. "No tricks.  I've just found something I want more than vengeance. What is it like to be loved like that? To have you love me like that."

Trixila blinked her eyes and then glanced away, She didn't know the feeling but she would try her best to describe it. "It's like......seeing the world clearly for the first time. It's like the feeling you're falling and then someone else catches you and somehow, you caught them as well. The feeling of being loved is not something I can describe well, but it would be better if I could show you." she explained tp him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:18 am

(Was that post good?)

Trixila blinked her eyes and then glanced away, She didn't know the feeling but she would try her best to describe it. "It's like......seeing the world clearly for the first time. It's like the feeling you're falling and then someone else catches you and somehow, you caught them as well. The feeling of being loved is not something I can describe well, but it would be better if I could show you." she explained tp him.
Maxton knelt down slowly to get closer to her. The drain on his powers becoming critical the longer he kept time stopped.  "Could you ever love me like you do him? I could love you back, Trixila. I've never mated.  My spirit and soul is whole. "  He explained quietly as he closed his eyes to concentrate.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:22 am

(Was that post good?)

Maxton knelt down slowly to get closer to her. The drain on his powers becoming critical the longer he kept time stopped.  "Could you ever love me like you do him? I could love you back, Trixila. I've never mated.  My spirit and soul is whole. "  He explained quietly as he closed his eyes to concentrate.

Trixila nodded her head. "I can love you more than I show to him, Maxton. I am pure as well, spirit and mind." she told him. "I will love you for life, Maxton, if you give me the chance." she told him softly and coming closer to him and then rubbed up against his hand with her soft fur. If he wished to hug her he can and she wouldn't mind.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:31 am

Trixila nodded her head. "I can love you more than I show to him, Maxton. I am pure as well, spirit and mind." she told him. "I will love you for life, Maxton, if you give me the chance." she told him softly and coming closer to him and then rubbed up against his hand with her soft fur. If he wished to hug her he can and she wouldn't mind.
Maxton fought to open his eyes as she spoke and brushed aginst his hand. "I can't hold this much longer.  But I had to talk to you in private.  I've offered you all that I am Trixila and I accept you." He said before passing out and time started once again.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:34 am

Maxton fought to open his eyes as she spoke and brushed aginst his hand. "I can't hold this much longer.  But I had to talk to you in private.  I've offered you all that I am Trixila and I accept you." He said before passing out and time started once again.

Trixila guarded over his body and told Nektar about what Maxton had said and what their conversation was about but told him when Maxton wakes act like he didn't know anything. She curled around Maxton and waited for him to wake up.

Svalbard looked a little mad but didn't attack Maxton only though he was fainted. He backed away and flapped his wings a little. "I don't know if I can make the flight back to the school, Nektar." he told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:53 am

Trixila guarded over his body and told Nektar about what Maxton had said and what their conversation was about but told him when Maxton wakes act like he didn't know anything. She curled around Maxton and waited for him to wake up.

Svalbard looked a little mad but didn't attack Maxton only though he was fainted. He backed away and flapped his wings a little. "I don't know if I can make the flight back to the school, Nektar." he told him.
"Tell him you didn't understand,  Trixila.  Tell him you were confused by what he was wanting.  Nothing good will come of this. Maxton is a high prince of the Fae court.  The Queen won't let him mate outside his station. He'll be banished or worse. Not that I care what happens to him, but it's you I'm worried about. " Nektar implored Trixila. He stared at Maxton's sleeping form so pale and frail as Svalbard spoke. With a dagger he could end it all before it started. He slowly slipped his hand into his satchel and took up the hilt of his dagger. He shifted his gaze to Trixila gauging the window of opportunity. One swift strike to Maxton's  heart was all he needed.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:59 am

"Tell him you didn't understand,  Trixila.  Tell him you were confused by what he was wanting.  Nothing good will come of this. Maxton is a high prince of the Fae court.  The Queen won't let him mate outside his station. He'll be banished or worse. Not that I care what happens to him, but it's you I'm worried about. " Nektar implored Trixila. He stared at Maxton's sleeping form so pale and frail as Svalbard spoke. With a dagger he could end it all before it started. He slowly slipped his hand into his satchel and took up the hilt of his dagger. He shifted his gaze to Trixila gauging the window of opportunity. One swift strike to Maxton's  heart was all he needed.

Trixila watched his hand's movement. "Nektar, don't you dare! I made a promise and I intend to keep it! I will grab him and fly away with him if I have to!" she warned him with a growl. She wasn't going to let Nektar go crazy on her. "Also why on Earth would you care about me? He's willing to give me love which is more than you'll ever do!" she shouted, knowing he could lever love anyone but Xatia.

(I think I got his name right)

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 am

Trixila watched his hand's movement. "Nektar, don't you dare! I made a promise and I intend to keep it! I will grab him and fly away with him if I have to!" she warned him with a growl. She wasn't going to let Nektar go crazy on her. "Also why on Earth would you care about me? He's willing to give me love which is more than you'll ever do!" she shouted, knowing he could lever love anyone but Xatia.

(Yes, that was her name. )

"Why would I let you be his prisoner because of me.  Love is not an arrangement agreed upon.  It's natural and unpredictable.  That is what I had with my mate. A mate he killed. And I care because you are my friend.  And that was a low blow.  I cannot change my species. That is how the Ainykkoir was. " Nektar sobbed softly.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:20 am

"Why would I let you be his prisoner because of me.  Love is not an arrangement agreed upon.  It's natural and unpredictable.  That is what I had with my mate. A mate he killed. And I care because you are my friend.  And that was a low blow.  I cannot change my species. That is how the Ainykkoir was. " Nektar sobbed softly.

Trixila blinked. "Well, maybe like you, he gets a second chance. Please Nektar, spare him his life........please, do that for me." she begged him softly and then nuzzled Maxton so he could wake up a little faster, hopefully.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:36 am

Trixila blinked. "Well, maybe like you, he gets a second chance. Please Nektar, spare him his life........please, do that for me." she begged him softly and then nuzzled Maxton so he could wake up a little faster, hopefully. 
Nektar let loose the dagger and looked to Trixila.  He'd never seen it like that. Their hate was the same. They each took a loved one from eachother.  He slowly nodded his head and said, "After all these years,  I never saw it that way. I was so blinded by hate and heartache,  that I never saw what I'd took from him. If he can forgive me.....then perhaps I can forgive him as well. " He looked to Maxton in new light and sighed softly.  

Maxton's powers were rebuilding as he rested.  He felt the warmth of Trixila's nuzzle. He spoke in Fae a soliloquy of endearments for her. 

Nektar smiled and looked to Trixila and said softly,  "He already loves you. Or else he wouldn't say those words. "

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:54 am

Nektar let loose the dagger and looked to Trixila.  He'd never seen it like that. Their hate was the same. They each took a loved one from eachother.  He slowly nodded his head and said, "After all these years,  I never saw it that way. I was so blinded by hate and heartache,  that I never saw what I'd took from him. If he can forgive me.....then perhaps I can forgive him as well. " He looked to Maxton in new light and sighed softly.  

Maxton's powers were rebuilding as he rested.  He felt the warmth of Trixila's nuzzle. He spoke in Fae a soliloquy of endearments for her. 

Nektar smiled and looked to Trixila and said softly,  "He already loves you. Or else he wouldn't say those words. "

Trixila glanced towards Maxton as he spoke in Fae and she didn't understand what he was saying. She glanced towards Nektar as he explained and her mouth gaped open wide. She glanced towards Maxton and shifted into her human form and gently, kissed his lips with her own. She held him close as he rested.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:07 am

Trixila glanced towards Maxton as he spoke in Fae and she didn't understand what he was saying. She glanced towards Nektar as he explained and her mouth gaped open wide. She glanced towards Maxton and shifted into her human form and gently, kissed his lips with her own. She held him close as he rested.
Nektar smiled and stood up to give them privacy.  He looked to Svalbard and walked over to him. "Don't worry about flying back.  He can open a portal. " He said with conviction.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:20 am

Nektar smiled and stood up to give them privacy.  He looked to Svalbard and walked over to him. "Don't worry about flying back.  He can open a portal. " He said with conviction.

Svalbard watched them worriedly and then laid down and tried to fall asleep to regain his strength. He looked at Nektar and wondered something. "Nektar, have you ever felt.......I don't know......empty inside?" he asked him curiously.

Trixila gently stroked his hair a little and then waited for him to wake up. She laid down beside him in her pretty dress like before and smiled down at him. (Her dress: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 am

Svalbard watched them worriedly and then laid down and tried to fall asleep to regain his strength. He looked at Nektar and wondered something. "Nektar, have you ever felt.......I don't know......empty inside?" he asked him curiously.

Trixila gently stroked his hair a little and then waited for him to wake up. She laid down beside him in her pretty dress like before and smiled down at him. (Her dress: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Nektar nodded and said "Everyday I've lived without my beloved." 

Maxton sighed softly as he came back to himself.  His eyelids fluttered open and he looked around himself. He was still alive, he marveled as he looked across the way and saw Svalbard and Nektar talking.  But then a golden sparkle caught his eye as he looked to Trixila at his side. Her posture protective and serene.  He smiled lovingly,  deeply touched by her gesture.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Maxton sighed softly as he came back to himself.  His eyelids fluttered open and he looked around himself. He was still alive, he marveled as he looked across the way and saw Svalbard and Nektar talking.  But then a golden sparkle caught his eye as he looked to Trixila at his side. Her posture protective and serene.  He smiled lovingly,  deeply touched by her gesture.

(I tried to pick a pretty dress, how well did I do?)

Svalbard blinked his eyes. "My heart seems the same way ever since my parents were killed." he explained and glanced away. It seemed like he and Nektar were the last of their kind and it was true. He sighed. "I wish....I wish I could bring them all back." he said.

Trixila smiled warmly at him and gently leaned in and kissed his lips once again, and this time she didn't hold back. Whenever he let her pull away, she would ask him how he already loved her.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:38 pm

(I tried to pick a pretty dress, how well did I do?)

Svalbard blinked his eyes. "My heart seems the same way ever since my parents were killed." he explained and glanced away. It seemed like he and Nektar were the last of their kind and it was true. He sighed. "I wish....I wish I could bring them all back." he said.

Trixila smiled warmly at him and gently leaned in and kissed his lips once again, and this time she didn't hold back. Whenever he let her pull away, she would ask him how he already loved her. 
( Careful to not control my character. My Fae don't kiss.  Wink  So that's going to be all new to him. Let's work him through that. I thought it would be fun that way. And the dress is gorgeous.)

Maxton was surprised at first thinking she was going to bite him. But then the sensation of Trixila's lips aginst his stilled him from escape. What was this custom? He wondered.  He liked this whatever it was.  He liked this a lot. Soon enough he was mimicking her actions....learning from her. 

Nektar looked to Svalbard and shook his head.  "No, Svalbard.  Necromancy is nothing to mess with. As harsh as it sounds, the dead should remain dead. It is natural order after all." He said gently.

~ Rob Thomas ~
nickyknack
Leader
Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum