Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 16, 2017 6:39 am

First topic message reminder :

STORY

You come home to find in your room a letter sitting on your bed. You take it and read it aloud to yourself: 

Dear ______,

You have shown great skills in your lifetime that can come in use later to us, so as headmaster of the Magic Academy For The Unique, I invite you to take part as a student here to learn what further skills you have and train you for the magic that you possess. Come to _________ for your invitation. I hope to see you then.

Sincerely,

Your future Headmaster

So you get on a plane or find your own way to the island the Academy stands on. And you begin your life as a student there, but before you do any of that you have to test your strength and knowledge. 

RULES

1. Follow all rules stated below as well as those of Not Rated!

2. Your character must be some kind of mythical or supernatural creature of some sort, they can be basically anything from a tiny shape-shifting fox (kitsune) to a huge dragon.

3. No foul language, gore, or mature content. You must timeskip over everything beyond kissing on the neck! You can create your own foul language or you can replace it with the * symbol, but other than that it is unacceptable.

4. All couple types are allowed!

5. No bullying other members!

6. NO HUMAN CHARACTERS OUTSIDE OF TEACHERS!

7. Characters must be at least 16 years old to qualify unless you have RP owner's approval before you make that character.

8. If you would like to be RP Thread contact the RP owner.

9. All spells/powers are accepted as long as you explain what it does in your forms. Just do not make it to stupid or over-powered.

10. NO MARY SUES!

11. In forms if you've read and agreed to the rules, put "DOUGHNUT" in "Other"

12. Have fun!

Link to character sheets here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be put back together
It can be cherished
And it can come in many sizes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

http://www.sharedborders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magic Academy For The Unique (OPEN AND ACCEPTING!)

Post by SirenFlame on Fri May 26, 2017 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Shoot Hyongyang-san then; I just delivered the messages I was told to deliver by your house-mistress."
The gust of wind knocked him into a tree face-first. Tyger backed off the tree, one hand bracing himself against the wind as he crunched his nose back into place and wiped at the bleeding.
"You can stop with the wind gusts, please! Hyongyang-san doesn't care that you're still young! She cares (as do I) that your back hasn't been the same since you got hit by that Reflect spell eight years ago."
Blast it, Tyger thought. If this bleeding doesn't quit soon, I'm gonna hafta visit that creepy Asian house-mistress for healing!

Josiah unfurled his wings in a silent plea for Tuli to stop. ::He's been through enough? Please, Professors? For the sake of the great sun-serpent, he's injured!::
Tuhili stopped flapping her wings and the gusts of wind stopped. "Sorry, it's just I'm trying to take flight and you're too close." she said.

Meanwhile the Headmaster when the gust of wind happened had sort of vanished into thin air.

Trixila came over to Tyger. "Don't worry, I got a healing spell." she told him.

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat May 27, 2017 12:01 am

Tyger just sat to wait out the hurricane Tuhili could stir up and Josiah folded his wings.
::Apologies, Professor. I did not realize...:: He had no idea his youth was woefully evident, as was his (comparative) hatchling status within a particularly regimented and aristocratic clan.

((that's something Tuhili might break him of, the overly regimented manners.))
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 27, 2017 12:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tyger just sat to wait out the hurricane Tuhili could stir up and Josiah folded his wings.
::Apologies, Professor. I did not realize...:: He had no idea his youth was woefully evident, as was his (comparative) hatchling status within a particularly regimented and aristocratic clan.

((that's something Tuhili might break him of, the overly regimented manners.))
Tuhili growled and bared her fangs at him. "Stop acting like a waiter at a restaurant, you're a dragon for pete's sake, act like one!" she scolded him.

Trilia healed up Tyger's face a bit so the bleeding stopped.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat May 27, 2017 10:29 am

Josiah took a step back. "I... was raised this way...?"
Tyger nodded to Trix. "Thank you."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 27, 2017 1:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Josiah took a step back. "I... was raised this way...?"
Tyger nodded to Trix. "Thank you."
Tuhili growled even more than that. "Well, your parents aren't here, so you can stop the polite and peasant-like behavior. If you don't then I'll refuse you teach you all I know." she said strongly. Now this was a reason to stop, for sure.

Trixila panted a bit but nodded back.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sat May 27, 2017 11:36 pm

"I haven't even reached my Majority yet, learned what little I know from books and scraps, and... ILKA TUK TAK!! I have always had to be the GOOD one! EIGHT siblings, all of whom got better than I!"

Tyger helped Trix stand. "Sound like the dragons are arguing... best not meddle in their affairs. We are crunchy and good with ketchup."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Sat May 27, 2017 11:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"I haven't even reached my Majority yet, learned what little I know from books and scraps, and... ILKA TUK TAK!! I have always had to be the GOOD one! EIGHT siblings, all of whom got better than I!"

Tyger helped Trix stand. "Sound like the dragons are arguing... best not meddle in their affairs. We are crunchy and good with ketchup."
Tuhili lowered her head at this, now this was a rather touchy subject. "At least your parents were around after you hatched." she responded coldly. Her words sunk in and Josiah would realize her parents had abandoned her. "I spent my first dragon years alone, all alone, and it was hard. I didn't get my fire breath until I was your age." she added in, growling.

Trixila watched them.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Sun May 28, 2017 11:04 pm

It took everything Josiah had to not kneel in shame. "I'm sorry; I didn't know."

Meanwhile, Professor Tyger Dallas had slipped into the trees and was making his way back to his rooms like a wraith.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 29, 2017 7:00 am

Tuhili raised her wings. "My parents took one look at my luminescent scales and were so horrified that I looked nothing like them that they left me there to fend for myself. So you can stop talking about how you were raised, I raised myself." she said and then took flight, stirring up a little wind and then flying off.

Trixila followed after Tyger.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon May 29, 2017 9:55 am

Think you're a good tracker, eh? Time to knock you down a peg, kitsune.
Tyger slipped further into the foliage, intending to lead Trixi on a very merry chase. Using his Escape and Evasion training, he doubled back on his trail numerous times, then walked over a mile through a stream before once again doubling back on his trail.
When he was sufficiently certain she'd lost him, he hummed to himself as he walked toward the gymnasium where he officially taught his class. In reality, the entire island was his classroom, but no need to let Headmaster Darkwood know he thought of the island as "his".

Josiah winged his way toward what he thought were the dorms, flying slow and close to the earth a good several miles behind the only dragon who had shown him any concern.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 29, 2017 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Think you're a good tracker, eh? Time to knock you down a peg, kitsune.
Tyger slipped further into the foliage, intending to lead Trixi on a very merry chase. Using his Escape and Evasion training, he doubled back on his trail numerous times, then walked over a mile through a stream before once again doubling back on his trail.
When he was sufficiently certain she'd lost him, he hummed to himself as he walked toward the gymnasium where he officially taught his class. In reality, the entire island was his classroom, but no need to let Headmaster Darkwood know he thought of the island as "his".

Josiah winged his way toward what he thought were the dorms, flying slow and close to the earth a good several miles behind the only dragon who had shown him any concern.
Headmaster Darkwood was already aware that Tyger thought of the island as his own, which Tyger did not know yet.

Ahead of Tyger he spotted a bluebird, which was Trixila. "Nice trick, but you'll have to do better than that." she teased him with a little chirp.

(I'm tempted to have Tuhili have a human form)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm

"Spectral Shadow, hm?" Tyger referred to the spell that allowed the Bloodhounds, a loose organization of trackers, bounty hunters and wayfinders, to follow even the most elusive of marks by revealing the mark's time/space "shadow".
"In the future, Trixilia, I will be deducting points for the use of that spell in my class. You'll be required to learn it's nemesis, "Erasure" and be most proficient in it. My class, in fact, prohibits the use of magic, innate or otherwise."
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 29, 2017 2:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"Spectral Shadow, hm?" Tyger referred to the spell that allowed the Bloodhounds, a loose organization of trackers, bounty hunters and wayfinders, to follow even the most elusive of marks by revealing the mark's time/space "shadow".
"In the future, Trixilia, I will be deducting points for the use of that spell in my class. You'll be required to learn it's nemesis, "Erasure" and be most proficient in it. My class, in fact, prohibits the use of magic, innate or otherwise."
(I'm going to add 2 new characters, can you have Josiah go into the school library?)

Trixila frowned. "You can't prohibit the use of shape-shifting, it's a spell in my DNA!" she said to him. "In fact I don't have to listen to you, you're not one of the classes I assigned for." she added in.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm

(I'll have their forms done later XD)

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue May 30, 2017 12:00 am

Tyger just smiled. "Wrong. Everyone takes my class. How else do you expect to live to old age?"

Josiah landed in front of the library and went inside.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 30, 2017 4:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tyger just smiled. "Wrong. Everyone takes my class. How else do you expect to live to old age?"

Headmaster Darkwood was currently sitting in his chair inside his office sipping on some tea.

Trixila's eyes widened. "But, that can't be, my schedule didn't state it!" she said, starting to tear up. She sucked at defense.

Inside he'd spot a bunch of other mythical and supernatural creatures. One of them happened to be a griffon who was currently walking around. They glanced towards him and squinted their eyes.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyg3rW01f on Tue May 30, 2017 7:17 pm

Professor Tyger Dallas affixed his Alpha-stare on Trix and waited.

Josiah noticed the squints and was instantly on the defensive. He'd never had dealings with Gryphons, but he believed them dangerous fighters, and he wasn't even able to apologize.
Tyg3rW01f
•{Dungeon Master}•
•{Dungeon Master}•

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 30, 2017 8:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Professor Tyger Dallas affixed his Alpha-stare on Trix and waited.

Josiah noticed the squints and was instantly on the defensive. He'd never had dealings with Gryphons, but he believed them dangerous fighters, and he wasn't even able to apologize.
Trixila didn't react at all.

The griffin flew in front of him.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 30, 2017 8:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Tyger just smiled. "Wrong. Everyone takes my class. How else do you expect to live to old age?"

Headmaster Darkwood was currently sitting in his chair inside his office sipping on some tea.

Trixila's eyes widened. "But, that can't be, my schedule didn't state it!" she said, starting to tear up. She sucked at defense.

Inside he'd spot a bunch of other mythical and supernatural creatures. One of them happened to be a griffon who was currently walking around. They glanced towards him and squinted their eyes.
Nektar sat mutely as he took in the measure of the ones who were sitting around him. He stole glances at the headmaster curiously, but dared not to look to long.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Tue May 30, 2017 9:41 pm

Nektar sat mutely as he took in the measure of the ones who were sitting around him. He stole glances at the headmaster curiously, but dared not to look to long.
Darkwood glanced towards him and stared back.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Tue May 30, 2017 9:51 pm

Uncomfortable under the direct scrutiny,  Nektar turned slightly to look back to the pacing griffon.

Did the moth know that the flame was going to change your life forever, or did she simply fly towards that heated embrace, knowing it would offer her something she couldn't give herself? In the end, the answer didn't really matter. The moth had never wanted the choice. ~Joey W. Hill~
nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 31, 2017 7:01 am

Uncomfortable under the direct scrutiny,  Nektar turned slightly to look back to the pacing griffon.
Headmaster Darkwood stood up and walked towards Nektar.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 8:09 am

Nektar noticed in his peripheral vision. He suffered a moment of panic,  but reined it in. He waited to see if the headmaster would walked by or not.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 31, 2017 8:34 am

Nektar noticed in his peripheral vision. He suffered a moment of panic,  but reined it in. He waited to see if the headmaster would walked by or not.
Headmaster Darkwood stopped and looked at Nektar. "Nektar I assume? I foresaw your coming." he said.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyknack on Wed May 31, 2017 10:33 am

Headmaster Darkwood stopped and looked at Nektar. "Nektar I assume? I foresaw your coming." he said.
Nektar look up with a start. "You foresaw me? How is that possible? " He asked quietly.

nickyknack
Assassin
Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SirenFlame on Wed May 31, 2017 1:12 pm

Nektar look up with a start. "You foresaw me? How is that possible? " He asked quietly.
Headmaster Darkwood chuckled at that question. "Timetravel is a spell I know after all." he said, smiling.

A heart is like glass
It can be broken
It can be cherished

SirenFlame
♧ Section Dominator ♧
♧ Section  Dominator ♧

Back to top Go down